View Full Version : What Do You Like Most About PC?

The Fallen
February 21st, 2005, 11:19 AM
Well pretty much in the title lol.So what do you like most about our commmunity?I like alot.All the members, the threads the fights o.0 lol.It's just lots of fun!

February 21st, 2005, 11:21 AM
I like evrything, pretty much! XD

February 21st, 2005, 11:24 AM
I like everything as well. ^^ But I would have to narrow it down to the people. =3 Everyone is so kind. [Except for the spammers/flamers...duh. XD;]
The staff are excellent people, always willing the help. ^^ But seriously, what couldnt you love about good ol' PC~? <3<3<3

Mr Cat Dog
February 21st, 2005, 11:31 AM
I unno... the fact that it keeps me unbored when I'm not at school, that I have responsibility, that I'm actually, sort of liked by people. And the fact that it's a really good Pokemon board :P

February 21st, 2005, 11:54 AM
I absolutely <3 everything~! :33 Especially the kind and the vewy sweet members and the ever-so-helpful staff who, as Kelsey-chan stated, are always willing to help. =3

Lady Pearl
February 21st, 2005, 11:59 AM
Oh, I love the whole PC! If one piece was missing, the puzzle will not be fun. ;-; What I like most are the members. The chat is normal chat but the members have such friendly attitude and personalities! =3 I love everyone! <3

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
February 21st, 2005, 12:11 PM
I like the open bar and the free doughnuts in the break room. XD

February 21st, 2005, 2:15 PM
What's to like now? :-/

I <3 the memories.

February 21st, 2005, 2:19 PM
it's a way to waste my free time XD; and Ive met most of my closest online friends here, posting's fun and there's almost always something going on <3

nadan the water queen
February 21st, 2005, 2:37 PM
i like all the nice people!
although my rep is horrid,
and people have said disgusting,
shocking, cold, and just
downright mean things
to be, many times. i'm
not complaining--i'm
just a little upset
right now, cause every
post i make gets me
really bad rep. thanks
to everyone who ever
gave me good rep!!!!! : )

February 21st, 2005, 2:38 PM
I like the old Pc the best....I miss the old PC ;_; before all these newbies and spammers started coming and messin stuff up. Basically it was great between when I joined in March 04 and then by September 04 it started going downhill.

February 21st, 2005, 2:43 PM
the good friends
the great fun
the cool people
the sprites and spriters
the fourms
do i really need to go on?

nadan the water queen
February 21st, 2005, 2:46 PM
i'm sorry i spammed.
i was just trying to
get latios619 unbanned.
it's alright, now...

February 21st, 2005, 3:36 PM
The Members... Sure, yeah, some~ o_o
I like the sarcasm people here have... wth are ya looking with taht face? o_O

February 21st, 2005, 4:57 PM
The activity. There's alot of places to post at, so there's rarely a day where I don't post (these days). The polls are fun and original. And it's a Pokemon forum! I <3 Pokemon.
That's about it for me. ^^

February 21st, 2005, 4:59 PM
I love the Umbreons! (the nickname I've given to the members of my Umbreon Fan club). They are the reason I haven't left PC, I've been a bit upset with the flame wars...

February 21st, 2005, 6:07 PM
No idea..I joined because there were lots of Americans on this site..now it's because of those awesome roleplays..^^

Sorye HK
February 21st, 2005, 6:08 PM
I guess it's all the nice people I've met, and the fact that I can talk more freely here than in real life.

February 21st, 2005, 6:42 PM
I like... how I'm able to talk freely, nevermind that I'm shy and quiet in real life. And all the people are just so nice in here! =3

I <3 <3 PC~

February 21st, 2005, 11:58 PM
Like PC? I like nothing about PC. XP

I LOVE all of it XP

February 24th, 2005, 9:36 AM
Simply that as a members we have a few limitations, ie large pm box, large pic resolutions, bigger capacity on attachments .

The boards load fast , its never dead .

February 24th, 2005, 9:54 AM
My pair up
the 'drama'
what I'm learning
it as a whole ^^

Shining Mew
February 24th, 2005, 6:46 PM
What do I like the mostt..... hmm.

Id have to say how friendly it is..... and how its more laid-back than SPP is. :x
EVeryone here is really nice...so far 8D

February 24th, 2005, 6:47 PM
My friends...*points to list*:P

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
February 24th, 2005, 6:51 PM
I like the doughnuts, coffee, RP section, and the people. PC has the nicest mods/admins/people with alot of power around!

February 25th, 2005, 11:57 AM
I love all of pc , the people the threads, well i like everything exept spammers >.< other then that i loves it all ^&^