PDA

View Full Version : What is something you dont like to eat much of?

PichuSecretBase
December 16th, 2003, 02:53 PM
I dont like to eat too much meat, its dry usally.

x.x

ashley03
December 16th, 2003, 02:55 PM

x.x

meat!!!i almost never eat meat!!don't know why!!just don't!!

ciao,ashley03

DragonTrainer
December 16th, 2003, 03:01 PM
Woa, no meat, I couldn't live without it

I don't really like veggies, though some are cool

Timbjerr
December 16th, 2003, 06:53 PM
I eat meat for every meal...the protein is what makes me grow big and strong ^^

I really don't eat very much bread/grains...I really don't know why :\ unless it is buttery toast or it is eaten with milk in a bowl, I don't eat bread too often

Iveechan
December 16th, 2003, 07:09 PM
I almost never eat fruit. I find most of it disgusting and out of season a lot. I relish dried apricots though.

Miyu-chan
December 16th, 2003, 08:10 PM
Veggies. x_x; I hate the taste of them... u.u

orange*berry
December 16th, 2003, 08:21 PM
Meat! X.o() I could honestly live without eating alot of meat. There are other ways of consuming protien... like cheese! n.n-

Igglybuddy
December 16th, 2003, 08:38 PM
I don't care for most vegetables...they taste like bitter water most of the time. x_X

Purin
December 17th, 2003, 12:59 AM
Meat! X.o() I could honestly live without eating alot of meat. There are other ways of consuming protien... like cheese! n.n-
Me too, but I dislike cheese XD ;P
I usually take more vegetables than meat during dinnertime, so I voted "meat".

Porygon
December 17th, 2003, 08:32 AM
Oatmeal. *thinks about runny mush and faints*

Greed
December 17th, 2003, 10:03 AM
Ewwww.. veggies no good :p Most of them have no taste >_<;; I hate eating anything mushy especially when it has no taste! Yeeech!

*gets killed by broccoli*

Arwen
December 17th, 2003, 12:54 PM
Some veggies... but I eat enough veggies to stay healthy. ^_^

Kayleigh
December 17th, 2003, 01:40 PM
Me too! ^_^ I would rather eat fruits or vegetables than meat. I just can never stop thinking that I'm eating an animal when I eat it.. ;_; Other than that, onions. Oooooh.. how I despise them. o_o

punkie90
December 17th, 2003, 02:00 PM
I hate eating ..umm... mushrooms!

Miyu-chan
December 17th, 2003, 04:21 PM
Meat is good for people who has Blood type O, like me. n_n;
Veggies are good for people who has A blood type... As for the others, I dunno. o.o;

I also loathe Parsely, Celery and Scallion cooked raw. o.o;

Purin
December 17th, 2003, 05:34 PM
Veggies are good for people who has A blood type... As for the others, I dunno. o.o;
My blood type is A. No wonder.
and I like broccoli =P

Miyu-chan
December 17th, 2003, 05:55 PM
Broccoli isn't bad... n_n I just hate those "weird" tasting ones. o.o;

PichuSecretBase
December 18th, 2003, 02:51 PM
Wow, a thread I made is actually good XD LOL

Iveechan
December 18th, 2003, 07:23 PM
I also don't eat much candy or sweets. Call me crazy but I loathe cake and pie. I'm more of a salt person. I love chocolate though, but I prefer the dark, bitter kind. I love vegetables which are lightly steamed and have no or little butter, they taste more natural. Crispiness is a plus.

Cosmos
December 21st, 2003, 08:46 AM
I don't like to eat veggies. Especially peas and green beans

100marios
December 31st, 2003, 10:52 PM
Your a lot like my sister Kayleigh! She said she would probably be a vegitarian if it wasn't for the fact that steak exists hehe. She never liked fish (although I don't think it's too bad). Ah! She likes shrimp too, I forgot (she doesn't feel as bad for fish, shrimp ,etc.) I don't know if that's exactly meat, but they have a face!..at least I think so. She doesn't eat chicken because..uh...
*tries to think of good way to say it*...she uh, saw one go to sleep forcefully...that's the best I can do hehe. *laughs weakly*
I eat meat, but I despise onions also. They make other foods taste good, but eating them with other foods is awful. I always remind my dad to say "no onions!" when we get food from Taco Bell. As for some of the veggies, I like carrots, brocolli and grren beans, but the rest I try to swallow whole so I can be a good example for my little sister hehe.

TVR
December 31st, 2003, 11:31 PM

x.x

yea, the meat's probably dry cuz whoever's cooking it probably doesnt know how to cook it. Good meat is supposed to be juicy. I love steak, especially filet minon. *drools*. I could probably do without rice. I'm honestly sick of it on account of I almost eat it every night. and i've been eatin it since I was little.

Zento
December 31st, 2003, 11:43 PM
I dislike eating fruits mostly. Veggies aren't my favorites either, but I like more of them than fruits.
I love meat. o.o;;; Maybe I'm just strange and I enjoy eating flesh? ~_~ I'm not quite sure how vegetarians live, but that's just me...

Junichi
January 1st, 2004, 12:34 AM
I dont like eating chocolate. It stains my teeth.

StarLightUmbreon
January 1st, 2004, 02:58 AM
Well I realt don;t dislike eat any thing. Though i don;t eat much vegtables(sp) or fruit. I like them i just never get around to eat them.

igtica
January 1st, 2004, 11:32 AM
:S oh dear am I the only VEGETARIAN here :S lol reason why I clicked the meat one....obviously....though I do detest mushrooms, and most vegetarian things have mushrooms in them :S though i'm a total veggie, I don't eat fish either (a group which many people don't like anyways). It's really not that hard though and I love fruit anyways so for me its easy.

Raiden Lynx Wolverina
January 2nd, 2004, 04:36 AM
I love fruits but I feel sick when i eat apples.
Is..watermelon...a fruit or vegs? well it grows by the ground like the halloween orange thing(Whats its name?!) but tastes like fruit.
meat? Only Chicken thighs, I eat.
Rice-only sometimes
Noodles-Yes yes yes!
Bread-bleeeh...

Miyu-chan
January 2nd, 2004, 11:19 AM
I remember being told that the one that has seeds in the fruit are fruit, while things like celery aren't... Or maybe I'm wrong. =P

Raiden Lynx Wolverina
January 2nd, 2004, 12:03 PM
I remember being told that the one that has seeds in the fruit are fruit, while things like celery aren't... Or maybe I'm wrong. =P
But the halloween vegetable has seeds too, and nuts are fruits even if they dont have seeds. Or are they seeds themselves?

igtica
January 2nd, 2004, 12:06 PM
lol nuts are seeds themselves. lol if no vegetables had seeds they'd die out. Most are bulbs though, as they provided a food source for the new plant (ie potatoe, carrots) but think of foods like cucumber and peppers, they have seeds in them that you can see.

Arwen
January 4th, 2004, 04:39 PM
I don't like beef anymore because it has mad cow disease...

*cries*

PM2008
January 25th, 2004, 03:52 PM
I rarely eat meat so I consider myself a vegetarian; you can get protein from other things and not only meat.
Plus Arwen you can't get Mad cow disease from the meat. Only from nervous tissue, brain, and some fluids but I don't know anybody who eats that. :P

silverfrost
January 25th, 2004, 04:23 PM
I don't eat meat that much. I just don't like the taste that much. x_x

22sa
January 25th, 2004, 06:26 PM

I also loathe Parsely, Celery and Scallion cooked raw. o.o;
Oo Celery smells terrible, everytime my mom cooks it. x_x;;;

I picked option #4 noodles, because usually I get a lot of it and it's... er well to make it simple, I just don't like overeating.