PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts...

Anacortes
February 22nd, 2005, 07:43 AM
What are your thoughts about your life.?

Mr Cat Dog
February 22nd, 2005, 07:51 AM
Enjoy the ride. We only live once, so just enjoy every bit of it. We're all going to die anyways, so just enjoy life at its fullest ^_^ That's about it really...

MegaDitto
February 22nd, 2005, 07:55 AM
Why do I exist.How were we created.Why were we created.How did the universe come to be as it is now.There are many questions on it.

Anacortes
February 22nd, 2005, 07:58 AM
Life is short yet there is a long way to go before a person can enjoy it...

Miyu-chan
February 22nd, 2005, 09:43 AM
Well... I just think that it's really important to prepare my faith, and strengthen my heart. xD;

Live life to the fullest too, like MCG said. xD

Sorye HK
February 22nd, 2005, 02:48 PM
You shouldn't give it up at the price of a doughnut. XD But really, I think that you should enjoy life enough to be able to laugh; even if you knew there was no tomorrow.

Cherrim
February 22nd, 2005, 04:32 PM
Life is short yet there is a long way to go before a person can enjoy it...
Really? Life may be short, but at the same time, it's really quite long. Life is only short if you enjoy it. I mean, think about it. When you're doing something you really enjoy, the time just seems to fly by... but when you're bored out of your skull, time seems to have stopped. It's your choice whether or not you want your life to seem short or last forever... and I think it would matter on how you view life in general. =P

Myself, I'll probably confuse myself and try to branch out in every direction while I translate my opinion into English words. @_@;; Well, let's see what I can get down, anyway.

I don't believe in fate, or that our destinies are pre-ordained. I think we carve our own paths and sculpt our own lives. I think "fate" is just a way of placing blame on someone/something else rather than taking full credit. If you do something really great for yourselve and lead a happy life, that's you! Not someone else, not something you were born to do... that's the result of your hard work and effort. It would not have been possible had you not made all the right choices and whatnot. Likewise, for people who don't lead lives that are, well, quite so fulfilled to put it nicely, you can't drop the blame of that on fate. Sure, there may have been some factors beyond your control, but you either deal with that and overcome them or you just step back and say you were fortune's fool. =P

I love life and I can't imagine what kind of mental state someone would have to be in to think that they have no reason to live. x_X I don't believe in reasons to live, I just believe in living. <_< No one needs a reason to live -- they should just... live all the same. o_o;

Mwee... this is the part where I think I stop answering the poll and get all philosophical or whatever. XD;;

TRIFORCE89
February 22nd, 2005, 04:32 PM
The meaning of life is to spend your life trying to find the meaning of life.

Don't worry yourself over the big things like that, you won't find the answer. Just live and be happy. When you die you die, nothing more than that in most aspects. Your beliefs of what happens afterwards is your own business.

The thought of why I'm here, has never crossed my mind. Why should it? I'm no more important than anyone, else there's nothing incredliby special that I have to do, I'm not saving the world. I'm here, I'm living, I'm happy. The end. Nothing more to it, nothing more to know.

As for fate... To extent I think there may be fate. But mroe in the way as say... when a leaf falls off a tree. That's going to happen eventually. That kind of thing, anything higher than that, then no I don't believe.

charmanderflame
February 22nd, 2005, 06:30 PM
Well, no offence or anything... but I don't think I deserve to live. I mean I don't know all the posting rules even though I've been here a while. Also I accidently have made some pointless threads. But know I know pretty much all the rules. Anyways some people hate me even if I love or like them. :( That is why I am part goth.

Lady Pearl
February 22nd, 2005, 06:39 PM
Eef, I never thought this kind of poll would come. ^o^ I simply love life. I love animals, plants, minerals, basically nature. I love to have emotions such as happiness, sadness, confusion, and shock. I love to think through problems unlike animals. ;-; I love to feel love and I love to make friends. I also wish to live life to the fullest and be very successful.

I felt blessed at first. I thought I was the average person with some intellect. But I feel now as if I'm not wanted and I'm being dragged down. I feel like someone wants me to feel in pain or in sorrow. I wonder about what's after life. Those are all beliefs that I trust in and so do many others but we can't fully devote ourselves to the rule. What if we are just simply puzzle characters in a game in which someone controls? Sorry but I thought through that some months ago. XD I still love life and I hope for the best in the future.

Yay, two large paragraphs! Sorry if I offended anyone in anyway. ><

Kylie-chan
February 23rd, 2005, 01:24 AM
My thoughts about MY life? Heck, it's crap and I helped made it that way. -_- I wouldn't mind ending it now.

My thoughts about life itself? Like it's supposed to be good! O_O; WTF? XD I want to know all the answers to the questions MD asked.

IceKitten
February 23rd, 2005, 03:13 AM
My life's OK, but I aren't helping make it better, changing is hard ;_;

angel
February 23rd, 2005, 06:50 AM
My thoughts are that i should lock myself up into my room and don't come out intell they but my in the groung(Im died). Nobody at school would miss me anyways.

Sammi
February 23rd, 2005, 03:39 PM
my thoughts? Be the best person you can possibly be. Try not to annoy people. Enjoy yourself while you're still alive and healty. That way, you can say you enjoyed life at least awhile ago. ^^;

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
February 23rd, 2005, 03:45 PM
I have 2 thoughts on life: one I can't say, and the other is live life to the fullest. I do that every day. I may get in a heap of trouble, but I still live life to the fullest.

Castrainer
February 23rd, 2005, 04:37 PM
"Treat each day like if it was the last, because it might be"~

What? I have my thoughts~ o_o

Pokemon Master #1
February 24th, 2005, 08:48 AM
You may be interested in video games, you may be interested in music.No matter what your interested in you will one day figure out what is most important.Family, friends, and yourself.Your intersts should just be a side activity you should spend the majority of your time with loved ones.You only have one life so live to your full potential.That is thought on life.

Sassydoll76
February 25th, 2005, 12:10 PM
I love my life . partying flirting socializeing u know the usual XD

Shadowfaith
February 25th, 2005, 12:14 PM
What I think about my life? Well, you have good times and bad times, you just have to live with it. Not everything can go right and not everything has gone right. I have had my bad times, trust me x_x *Thinks back to the insident with the Dog* XP

But then I have had really good times and over all, I have enjoyed my life, but right now, I feel so stressed I cant even think straight x_x School sucks, thats one thing I have learnt from life XD

Happy Dude
February 25th, 2005, 12:26 PM
I'll just try to live life to it's fullest because you only live once.

Kyogre-chan
February 25th, 2005, 12:35 PM
"Life's a *****, but then you die."

It's true. Everybody has their moments, but no matter what happens, you still have to take the good with the bad. Life is based on the choices you make; the alternatives, the consequences, and the possible risks. Basically, think before you act. Like Casty said (slightly rephrased), "Live each day like any other. It could very well be your last."

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
February 25th, 2005, 02:54 PM
I say we all live life to the fullest before:

a: We get invaded by giant brain-sucking kittens.
or
b: we die.

Kylie-chan
February 25th, 2005, 03:18 PM
Actually Casty and Ty, they're good opinions *adopts them as her motto to live* XD

Kyosuke
February 25th, 2005, 03:20 PM
I cherish life, and everything that comes my way. As you get older especially in your teens, you start to see how much your life changes and all the new responsibilites you have to handle as you are going up to an adult soon and you find yourself doing new things that you don't noramally do when your young.

But for me life an sometimes be odd, sometimes you could be having a good life, and just a single situation happens that can change it for a while but you just have to take everything that life throws your way and learn from that to be a better person.