Pages : [1] 2

Arcanine
September 10th, 2003, 11:10 AM
Ok I started it this time.
Chit chat about anything here.

Pezz
September 10th, 2003, 11:11 AM
Wow, this is rather strange XD.

I had an orthodontist appointment today. The good thing is I got out of school early, the bad thing is my teeth hurt now and they put some weird stuff on my molar and it's really uncomfortable. I can't wait till I get these braces off.

Kairi
September 10th, 2003, 11:13 AM
The last two times I got to have my name on the Daily Chit-Chat it got deleted. x_x;;

Well, I guess we have some restoration to do...

So we can start by chatting! That's...good right? *trying to raise spirits*

I had braces a few years ago...I have an implanted tooth and a crown because I had defected teeth at birth. >_<

Arcanine
September 10th, 2003, 11:14 AM
What was we talking about? (something to do with PE2K I think)

Wigan Warriors Forever
September 10th, 2003, 11:21 AM
How me and Cat were banned by Syrus

Arcanine
September 10th, 2003, 11:24 AM
Oh yea thats rite, well members that are here that got banned on PE2K said thay was banned by Syrus just for saying something he didnt like.

Haruka
September 10th, 2003, 11:58 AM
Syrus is playing... unfair... I think he should be demoted... :P.. Hmmmm. I dunno how Cat is going to feel about PE2K now.. :-|

But anyway... anyone heard this term: Words o' Wisdom?

Arcanine
September 10th, 2003, 12:04 PM
Syrus is playing... unfair... I think he should be demoted... :P.. Hmmmm. I dunno how Cat is going to feel about PE2K now.. :-|

But anyway... anyone heard this term: Words o' Wisdom?
What Syrus does on PE2K is none of my business (but I would never ban some one for not going a long with me, like he is doing).
Well I was the first one to put this Words o' Wisdom in my sig.

Haruka
September 10th, 2003, 12:07 PM
Sorry then... Yets worry about PC then. okay?

Well, Dakota was the first one to mention Words O' Wisdom on PC last night.. I think it was in the chit chat topic. :D Hmmm. I forgot the quotes already. :'(

Arcanine
September 10th, 2003, 12:10 PM
I cant remember what he said about his Words o' Wisdom.
(well im happy Syrus is not a S-Mod here any more)

Haruka
September 10th, 2003, 12:11 PM
Me nether.. but if it's in temp files on my HP. I try to use OFFLINE MODE and take the quotes from Dakota.

Kairi
September 10th, 2003, 12:17 PM
That kinda went overboard IMO. I suppose it was in good fun though?

Lol...can't wait til Dakota gets on this eveining.

Haruka
September 10th, 2003, 12:19 PM
Yeah... because all those quotes are gone. They weren't saved on my computer.. I can't wait.. Whos going to start him up? Sophie? Me?

Catriona
September 10th, 2003, 12:44 PM
I feel the same about PE2k...one oddball won't change that. Three people have PMed PE2k to ask for me to be unbanned...dunno about Alex though. =P

Arcanine
September 10th, 2003, 12:47 PM
I feel the same about PE2k...one oddball won't change that. Three people have PMed PE2k to ask for me to be unbanned...dunno about Alex though. =P
Alex?? was he the one that said "PC sucks PC sucks, join PE2K join PE2K"?

Haruka
September 10th, 2003, 12:49 PM
Thats not fair... Look at them. They fighting against us still.. but we aren't doing anything to them. :-/

Catriona
Alex?? was he the one that said "PC sucks PC sucks, join PE2K join PE2K"?

Perhaps...Why not ask him? Naw, I think he quit doing that...unless I just didn't see...

Anyway...uh...I dunno what you want to be called so Domino....I've seen some stuff posted at PC that I don't like, and only freaks at PE2k say that kind of thing about here anyways. =P

Wigan Warriors Forever
Yes that was me, but since then i've changed. I'm livig my life to te full after i was hit by a car last week.

Arcanine
September 10th, 2003, 12:52 PM
Thats not fair... Look at them. They fighting against us still.. but we aren't doing anything to them. :-/
@_@ what?
Well if you think im going to ban some one for what thay did on the old PC then think again, im not going any one for what thay did on the old PC.

Catriona
September 10th, 2003, 12:54 PM
Yes that was me, but since then i've changed. I'm livig my life to te full after i was hit by a car last week.

You were not! O.o Well, anyway, I like being in between, though admittedly a much larger part of me is at PE2k...but as I'm banned...

Haruka
September 10th, 2003, 12:55 PM
@_@ what?
Well if you think im going to ban some one for what thay did on the old PC then think again, im not going any one for what thay did on the old PC.
Never mind then.. I am planing something to get the same thing that happen last night to dakota... LOL.. I can't remember the quotes!... :(

Arcanine
September 10th, 2003, 12:59 PM
Never mind then.. I am planing something to get the same thing that happen last night to dakota... LOL.. I can't remember the quotes!... :(
You know he is going to wip out his shotgun every time you say something.
I dont know what gos in over there on PE2K but how does Syrus just ban any one he wants to ban (dont he have to tell PE2K he is going to ban this one).

Haruka
September 10th, 2003, 01:06 PM
You know he is going to wip out his shotgun every time you say something.
I dont know what gos in over there on PE2K but how does Syrus just ban any one he wants to ban (dont he have to tell PE2K he is going to ban this one).
.... shout gun... hes going to shoot people if someone says BOO ya?

Arcanine
September 10th, 2003, 01:08 PM
.... shout gun... hes going to shoot people if someone says BOO ya?
Well I hope so, he says BOO ya! all the time (that means he is going to shoot himself first XD).

Haruka
September 10th, 2003, 01:10 PM
Well I hope so, he says BOO ya! all the time (that means he is going to shoot himself first XD).
That would be crazy if he shoot himself... what a crazy thing to do... XD

Arcanine
September 10th, 2003, 01:15 PM
Well only Sapphire is as crazy as Dakota.

Haruka
September 10th, 2003, 01:17 PM
How can Sapphire can be crazy as Dakota... I thought Dakota was even crazier than Moonlight?

Arcanine
September 10th, 2003, 01:20 PM
How can Sapphire can be crazy as Dakota... I thought Dakota was even crazier than Moonlight?
You dont know Sapphire Rayquaza (Sapphire Latios here, he is Sapphire Rayquaza in my site).

Haruka
September 10th, 2003, 01:40 PM
You dont know Sapphire Rayquaza (Sapphire Latios here, he is Sapphire Rayquaza in my site).Ohh... I really don't know him... can you tell me a little bit about him. :)

Arcanine
September 10th, 2003, 01:45 PM
Well that part with that Alligator in sushi thing he came up with that, here is what he said "Alligator in your sushi" and his sig says "im the craziest member here!!! POSTY!!!" I should know he is a Mod on my site (I still dont know why I made him a Mod).

Haruka
September 10th, 2003, 01:47 PM
Oh... Thats why... he looks cazy like dakota then.. :)

Arcanine
September 10th, 2003, 01:50 PM
Oh and he is married to a rock (I though it was a stick XD).

Haruka
September 10th, 2003, 01:53 PM
Marry a Rock?! XD.. That is the most possible craziest thing in the world... that I heard of... XD

Arcanine
September 10th, 2003, 01:55 PM
Marry a Rock?! XD.. That is the most possible craziest thing in the world... that I heard of... XD
Well what did I tell you, you dont know Sapphire.

Haruka
September 10th, 2003, 01:59 PM
Right... Hmmmm... Whats his profile... hmmmm... okay never mind..

I forgot... Today is Sophie's Birthday.

Arcanine
September 10th, 2003, 02:04 PM
Yea just dont tell her happy birthday (she dont celebrate birthdays).

Haruka
September 10th, 2003, 02:13 PM
Okay then... Well... I am going to start the September 11th Discussion way before PE2k starts it... if PE2K doesn't start it, then they are being disrespectful.

Frostweaver
September 10th, 2003, 02:17 PM
Sept 11th is tomorrow... in memory of the WTC event. Though i believe it is slightly overlooked by a lot of people, it is still an event to be remembered...

Haruka
September 10th, 2003, 02:20 PM
So thats why we are going to make a discussion about it. to remember people who died in the WTC... and also talk about what happened before you heard the news about it. It's going to be a serious, Quality, Discussion.

Frostweaver
September 10th, 2003, 02:28 PM
then it shouldn't be included as part of daily chit chat, but rather to make a new thread about it (and make it sticky... at least for the day Sept.11)

Haruka
September 10th, 2003, 02:29 PM
Yeah... okay... I do it around... hmmm.. I dunno... I do It before I leave... ^^;

Now... I am going to make a plan to make dakota do the same thing like yesturday.. I need everyones help... okay. n_n

Frostweaver
September 10th, 2003, 02:39 PM
Now... I am going to make a plan to make dakota do the same thing like yesturday.. I need everyones help... okay. n_n

... does that mean a new rise in the Boo Ya disease...?

Haruka
September 10th, 2003, 02:44 PM
... does that mean a new rise in the Boo Ya disease...?
Yep.... Thats it... I am making a stronger BOO ya disease as planed.

Frostweaver
September 10th, 2003, 02:46 PM
*reads out a Wanted poster*

WANTED:

Haruka aka Alyssa Whitney, for starting a new type of biological weapons, the "Boo Ya!" disease to all other PC members. She must be put to a stop before her plan succeeds or else we'll all go "Boo Ya" non stop day and night...

Boo Ya!

ugh... did i just say that?
Boo Ya!

John Denver
September 10th, 2003, 02:47 PM
"Only fools revive something that was thought stupid."
~Dakota

*I married a macro molocule*

Words o' Wisdom

BOO ya!

Arcanine
September 10th, 2003, 02:47 PM
Yep.... Thats it... I am making a stronger BOO ya disease as planed.
Hay he is reading what you said XD.

Haruka
September 10th, 2003, 02:50 PM
Nah.. I don't make any BOO ya Stronger BOO ya Diesease BOO ya... oh no... i'm infected... BOO ya!

Kairi
September 10th, 2003, 02:55 PM
Just be sure this doesn't get too spammy...I'm not that strict, but make it something at least worth reading. @_@;

22sa
September 10th, 2003, 04:31 PM
Holy.

Hi everyone, what's up?:p:(

Soph
September 10th, 2003, 04:32 PM
hehehehe this discusuion is weird. i was denied acess to daily chitchat 4 timnes today, i dunno why. said i had no permission to acess the page.

its already september 11 here. aus is ahead of america, it was september 12 over here wen i heard of the twin tower thing it was awful, even for aussies.

Haruka
September 10th, 2003, 04:33 PM
I got BOO ya! the bbbboooo ya! Dakota's bbbb Boo ya ooo ya! Diease again!

BOO YA!

Arcanine
September 10th, 2003, 04:35 PM
I got BOO ya! the bbbboooo ya! Dakota's bbbb Boo ya ooo ya! Diease again!

BOO YA!
Dont start it again (Im not going to say that).

BOO ya!

Frostweaver
September 10th, 2003, 04:39 PM
Arcanine is a hypocrite!!!

let's not start that boo ya thing again... since majority of them is SPAM actually if you think about it...

Doctor Itsy
September 10th, 2003, 04:39 PM
Well what did I tell you, you dont know Sapphire.
He SPAMS, face it Arcanine, hes a SPMMER, i've been trying to get that over to you, anyway happy B-day soph.

Haruka
September 10th, 2003, 04:40 PM
Well.. it was kinda fun.. I want to do it again.. it was fun... but oh well.. if you dont want me to... then I won't do it.

Haruka
September 10th, 2003, 04:43 PM
He SPAMS, face it Arcanine, hes a SPMMER, i've been trying to get that over to you, anyway happy B-day soph.

Noooooooooooooooooooo! Please don't get upset Sophie... please don't

Dizzy
September 10th, 2003, 04:43 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i dont feel so good , im leavin pC for a few days

Arcanine
September 10th, 2003, 04:44 PM
Im not stupid, I know he spams like theres no tomorrow, its not like I dont know what gos on on my own site. And I dont remember you trying to get that over to me.

latiosspud
September 10th, 2003, 04:45 PM
The worse part is she's viewing this board right now!!!!!!!!

Soph
September 10th, 2003, 04:46 PM
Its okay, im not upest. it wasnt done spitefully, they genuinely didnt realise i dont celbarate my birthday i think....

Soph
September 10th, 2003, 04:48 PM
WHAT THE.........hey! where did my posts go? why have i only got 8? where did they all go?

latiosspud
September 10th, 2003, 04:48 PM
Its okay, im not upest. it wasnt done spitefully, they genuinely didnt realise i dont celbarate my birthday i think....
Yeah just like itsy herself.

Edit: All posts on Other Chat were deleted.

22sa
September 10th, 2003, 04:49 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i dont feel so good , im leavin pC for a few days
I guess that's good choice.... cya..

Haruka
September 10th, 2003, 04:49 PM
WHAT THE.........hey! where did my posts go? why have i only got 8? where did they all go?

Other Chat got deleted by some database error... sorry.

Dizzy
September 10th, 2003, 04:50 PM
i dont feel good anyway what do you guys wanna talk about??? how many people do normal teenager stuff i do .......... i dont know what ur teenage stuff is so please explain ^^

Soph
September 10th, 2003, 04:52 PM
what? on no! the boo ya deiseis got deleted?!? noooooo!

BOO YA!

Dizzy
September 10th, 2003, 04:54 PM
Umm sure .................................... * dies of sickness * yea so im leavin for boston for 2-3 days strictly for school ^^

latiosspud
September 10th, 2003, 04:55 PM
i dont feel good anyway what do you guys wanna talk about??? how many people do normal teenager stuff i do .......... i dont know what ur teenage stuff is so please explain ^^
Ummm...ride on horses??? lol I dislike shopping.

StarLightUmbreon
September 10th, 2003, 04:56 PM
Stuff is getting deleted aigan? or are we talking about the reseat? I'm kind lost.

Arcanine
September 10th, 2003, 04:58 PM
Stuff is getting deleted aigan? or are we talking about the reseat? I'm kind lost.
PC had a DB error when Steve was trying to fix OC and the BOOM no OC.

Frostweaver
September 10th, 2003, 04:59 PM
it's not of database error... it's just that one of the admin actually pressed the wrong button and...

refer to Whoops topic about it.

latiosspud
September 10th, 2003, 04:59 PM
It was just a simple mistake.

Soph
September 10th, 2003, 05:00 PM
yeah i thoughg there woouldnt BE errors with the new database!

[note: for thos who still think its my birthday hehehehe its been an gone for me , remember aus is ahead, its the 11th here now...(and quite a class discusson is gpon on about the sep11 thing behind me too,)...so my birthday was actually yesteray...im 16 now...

Dizzy
September 10th, 2003, 05:01 PM
no were goin 2 like historical monuments , then six flags , then were comin back here and im goin 2 like the mall with my buddies ! I like horses ............. i wish i had a horse id trample my house master

latiosspud
September 10th, 2003, 05:03 PM
no were goin 2 like historical monuments , then six flags , then were comin back here and im goin 2 like the mall with my buddies ! I like horses ............. i wish i had a horse id trample my house master
Hahaha...the 11 graders sometimes let us use the school's horses while they are taking a break.

Arcanine
September 10th, 2003, 05:06 PM
it's not of database error... it's just that one of the admin actually pressed the wrong button and...

refer to Whoops topic about it.
No Steve was trying to fix OC then a DB error hit at the same time.

Dizzy
September 10th, 2003, 05:08 PM
my school isnt horse-like ................................... but tan house.... wel me and my friends are skilled with horsies cuz we went to mexico one time and there was steeds and donkeys

Soph
September 10th, 2003, 05:08 PM
okay i get wat happened to chitchat now. darnit darn that was a good thread!!!

latiosspud
September 10th, 2003, 05:12 PM
my school isnt horse-like ................................... but tan house.... wel me and my friends are skilled with horsies cuz we went to mexico one time and there was steeds and donkeys
I'm sure not lol...I once fell off a horse on purpose because it was going too fast. Good thing I had equipement on.

Dizzy
September 10th, 2003, 05:14 PM
even if we had equipment id fall offa horse in a minute since i only rode it up a road .... id fall off break my neck voice box adams apple everything

Soph
September 10th, 2003, 05:16 PM
i love horseriding but i have no horse to ride cant afford it so i havent ridden for a year. *sob*

latiosspud
even if we had equipment id fall offa horse in a minute since i only rode it up a road .... id fall off break my neck voice box adams apple everything
Okay let me change what I said...I jumped off the horse but landed with my right arm hitting the grass.

Frostweaver
ouch dizzy... be careful...

i only got on a horse before and kinda of walked around with it only. Didn't really run with the horse (only for a short time and it wasn't as fun as i imagined)

Soph
September 10th, 2003, 05:17 PM
why are we talking about horseriding....?

Dizzy
September 10th, 2003, 05:19 PM
ok lets change the subject lol

latiosspud
September 10th, 2003, 05:19 PM
why are we talking about horseriding....?
Okay then why don't you change the subject.

Soph
September 10th, 2003, 05:36 PM
Yeah... because all those quotes are gone. They weren't saved on my computer.. I can't wait.. Whos going to start him up? Sophie? Me?
i just read that...hah ha hah i do get dakota started up somewhat dont i? ha hah hah. ;)

latiosspud
September 10th, 2003, 05:38 PM
So what subject do YOU want to talk about?

Soph
September 10th, 2003, 05:41 PM
ummm nothing at the moment cos im about to log out. i have to go to my next clas an i wont be onlione during science ill be back later, maybe at recess. if not, during my free lesson. bye everyone.....

Dizzy
September 10th, 2003, 05:42 PM
bye bye , have a nice day ^^ * waves *

22sa
September 10th, 2003, 05:58 PM
Ummmm bye Soph ! *waves* ^_^;;;

Haruka
September 10th, 2003, 05:59 PM
Bye Dizzy... then

The 9/11 topic has been created.. someone needs to sticky it.. it's important... of course..

latiosspud
September 10th, 2003, 06:01 PM
He means to say bye to soph not saying bye meaning he's leaving.

Rift
September 10th, 2003, 06:02 PM
ya it is important since tommorow is the second anniversery since them a**holes blew up the twin towers. :mad:

StarLightUmbreon
September 10th, 2003, 06:14 PM
The twin towers ohhhhh. Ok i know people are gonig to get made at me for this but we need to move on. I mean we have done everthing we can for the couse. Don't get me wrong i hate the guys that did it. Though i know many people are dwelling on it.

Rift
September 10th, 2003, 06:17 PM
Im not...actually to tell the truth i had no clue what the Twin Towers even were...

Haruka
September 10th, 2003, 06:18 PM
Any WTC discussion should go in 9/11 thread now... so we won't interfere with the Daily Chit-Chat Topic. ^^;

Rift
September 10th, 2003, 06:20 PM
Ya, sorry bout that Haruka! ^_^;

Haruka
September 10th, 2003, 06:21 PM
Thats BOO ya! okayBOOYA!

I better get treatment for that, but anyway BOO ya! do anyone have a topic?

Soph
September 10th, 2003, 06:57 PM
um..boo ya...no i..boo ya....dont..boo ya...HARUKA! boo ya...you passed it on to...boo ya..me! eeep! not another epidemic!

Arcanine
September 10th, 2003, 07:12 PM
Ok the topic is: why is every one saying BOO ya!.

BOO ya!

Miyu-chan
September 10th, 2003, 07:14 PM
I didn't... o.O; Yet... XD

BOO YA! =P

MoonLight
September 10th, 2003, 07:14 PM
^I had no clue everyone was saying it XD

Kairi
September 10th, 2003, 07:15 PM
Lol, poor Dakota. People come and go using his phrase, but he always sticks with it no matter what. ^_^

Pichu! Err...that's not it. ._.

Arcanine
September 10th, 2003, 07:17 PM
Well he should do something about it.

Pichu

Frostweaver
September 10th, 2003, 08:56 PM
like go grab a copyright icon for the "Boo ya" right now?

Pichu

Soph
September 10th, 2003, 09:00 PM
okay whats with the 'pichu?' we all say BOO YA cos like i said, Dakota is one heck of an influential member around here. wasnt there talk of adding a new 'most influential member' to MOTM voting? thats dakota! think about it, he really does affect a lot of people around PC...in a good way i mean. ''

heh heh...BOO YA!

Frostweaver
September 10th, 2003, 09:01 PM
yes i kind of talked about that being a most "influential person on PC" for MOTM. But that's not going to happen all the way til October... so we'll talk about that later i suppose...

Pichu

Miyu-chan
September 10th, 2003, 09:02 PM
Pichu is very Kawaii~ I have a Pichu plushie~~ XD

Pichu!

Soph
September 10th, 2003, 09:03 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS WITH THE 'PICHU' THING I SAID?

oh FINE....

BOO YA..

and..

PICHU!

okay now will someone PLEASE tell me what the heck is with the 'pichu' thing?

Arcanine
September 10th, 2003, 09:06 PM
like go grab a copyright icon for the "Boo ya" right now?

Pichu
I did it I beat Dakota to the copyright on BOO ya! ha ha ha.

Soph
September 10th, 2003, 09:12 PM
hmmmm let me see i gota try that....

Arcanine
September 10th, 2003, 09:13 PM
hmmmm let me see i gota try that....
You can do a better what?

Frostweaver
September 10th, 2003, 09:15 PM
the pichu thing is an attempt of a popular phrase like Boo Ya from Kairi... doesn't have such a nice ring to it though but i'll use "Pichu" instead of "Boo Ya" since one is copyrighted, the other is not ^_^

Soph
September 10th, 2003, 09:16 PM
*giggle*

i have no idea what u are talking about...where is the post saying i can do better?

Miyu-chan
September 10th, 2003, 09:21 PM
Don't worry, you're not the only one lost here. o.O;

Arcanine
September 10th, 2003, 09:23 PM
*giggle*

i have no idea what u are talking about...where is the post saying i can do better?
I dont know.
I cant remember what I was talking about any way.

Soph
September 10th, 2003, 09:26 PM
heheheh dont worry. i made a post then edited it to say something else.....sorry. i thought it was pretty funny wen u replied while i was editing and now u dont knoe wat u were takling about;...*bursts into giggles* sorry andy....

Miyu-chan
September 10th, 2003, 09:32 PM
I used to use the pharse "Aiyowaya!" alot... It means nothing reall, BTW. =P

Soph
September 10th, 2003, 09:35 PM
I used to use the pharse "Aiyowaya!" alot... It means nothing reall, BTW. =P
what the HECK does that mean??!!

Miyu-chan
September 10th, 2003, 09:38 PM
Ummm... I dunno, but I use it when I'm surprised.
Random Person: "Boo Ya!"
Me: "Aiyowaya!" O.O;
ROFL

Soph
September 10th, 2003, 09:41 PM
ooookay......Aiyowaya!" is that pronounced aye-oh-way-ah? its a mighty strange word...

BOO YA!

Jason
September 10th, 2003, 10:09 PM
BOO YA SOPHIE...hahahah ^^;;

Soph
September 10th, 2003, 10:11 PM
oh hi jason. hey wat happaned with starting a club for aussie members? are we gona do tht? or is that already done...? (goes to look.)

Jason
September 10th, 2003, 10:14 PM
you post in the mixed community groups...

Soph
September 10th, 2003, 10:17 PM
okay there is a thread for aussies now, i just started it. i meant had anyone started one already.....they hadnt so i did. ;)

Jason
September 10th, 2003, 10:18 PM
yes finally the aussie thread up so we dont have to talk about it in this daily chit-chat thread XD

Soph
September 10th, 2003, 10:20 PM
yep, heheheheh. ;) hey maybe we will get surprised and find therre are more aussies tan we think...tho i doubt it.

Jason
September 10th, 2003, 10:22 PM
yeah. now lets talk about other stuffs here... HEHEHEHE

Soph
September 10th, 2003, 10:27 PM
what so funny about that? and what is the new topic then?

Jason
September 10th, 2003, 10:31 PM
Nothing really so its the time for you to log off XD...

Soph
September 10th, 2003, 10:37 PM
Nothing really so its the time for you to log off XD...
well thats not very nice.

ill chuck u in a pile of roo-poo if ya dont stop it, mate! XD

Miyu-chan
September 10th, 2003, 10:46 PM
Ehh... o.O; Is it a holiday at the US because of 911? Just wondering... >.>

Jason
September 10th, 2003, 10:52 PM
Holidays in the US? Im not sure... is there are true?

Soph
September 10th, 2003, 10:55 PM
is there are true? wats that suposed to mean? i have to go in 5 minutes...its 2.55 here and school is out at 3.05...then i wont be here until monady. *cries*

Jason
September 10th, 2003, 10:55 PM
Have a nice weekend Soph ^^;

Soph
September 10th, 2003, 10:58 PM
thanks jason. ;) i will, im gona go see Pirates of the Caribbean....ill go to bunbury to see that as my hometown is too small to have a cinema. *rolls eyes*

Jason
September 10th, 2003, 11:00 PM
lol soph, good luck for this movie XD

Soph
September 10th, 2003, 11:01 PM
good luck for a MOVIE??? wat-everrrr....

hey jason wen was ya Bday? u said in the new aussie thread u are 16 now so wen did u turn 16? i did yesterdy...but i wanna know hom much younger tan u i am.

Gr8Person62
September 10th, 2003, 11:03 PM
NO!! I just missed soph, by a few minutes... oh well..
*Krnpt..* I still have the smell of toxic melted plastic up my nose.. I had to do soldering at school... I cooked my hands a few times too...*mmm... cooked human*.
It's only thursday today.. don't you always wish it's a friday? Especially on Mondays? Well, I'l be on holidays soon anyway *Check my sig*

Soph
September 10th, 2003, 11:05 PM
you didnt MISS me.

im going now though. schools out.

cya monday everyone! byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Soph.

Gr8Person62
September 10th, 2003, 11:07 PM
Gees, that conversation lasted...
Well, then.. bye. And happy Birthyesterday...

Jason
September 10th, 2003, 11:07 PM
lol, i do solderating at school in shob lol :X

Gr8Person62
September 10th, 2003, 11:09 PM
Solderating? Shob? How well do you know english? You don't seem to speak it well. You've confused me with your sentences a few time.s.

Jason
September 10th, 2003, 11:10 PM
Typos and I cant spell,... anyways corrections are: ^soldering and shop b

Gr8Person62
September 10th, 2003, 11:17 PM
You can't spell? Don't worry, your not the only one.. Of coarse I can spell though :) I'm a great speller. I'm like, so good at grammer! I hate it when people spell right as rite, and night as nite and etc *cough*Arcanine*coouugh*
I also hate it when people say writ, instead of wrote... *shivers* Thats just dumb..

Miyu-chan
September 10th, 2003, 11:34 PM
Happy late birthday to Soph, BTW. ^^;

Gr8Person62
September 10th, 2003, 11:38 PM
Miya-chan, what timezone (Gmt+) you live in? You always seem to be on the same time as I am.. I'm GMT+10Hours... the second earliest time on the planet :) ... New Zealand is first... *Hacks New Zealand with a knife* *Realised countries can't be killed that way*

Jason
September 11th, 2003, 12:24 AM
Look at what Miyu's location said "Taiwan" thats means GMT+8 I think.

Miyu-chan
September 11th, 2003, 12:37 AM
Yeah, Jason's right. n_n; I also keep seeing you two on at the same time as me. n_n

Jason
September 11th, 2003, 12:44 AM
yeppers. i live in gmt+110 ^^;

Gr8Person62
September 11th, 2003, 02:16 AM
Theres no such thing... Our planet isn't big enough..

Miyu-chan
September 11th, 2003, 06:03 AM
ROFL o.O; Our planet is very small, compared to the universe. XD We'll be smaller then dust compared to the universe. XD

Catriona
September 11th, 2003, 11:12 AM
Ah, but what is the dust compared to? =P I'm unbanned now...heh, but bored out of my head.

Arcanine
September 11th, 2003, 11:13 AM
Ah, but what is the dust compared to? =P I'm unbanned now...heh, but bored out of my head.
So your going back to PE2K?

Catriona
September 11th, 2003, 11:16 AM
I'm at PE2k right now, but it's really inactive so...meh. You'll see me around here quite a bit if my dad doesn't hide the internet cable again...-_-;

Arcanine
September 11th, 2003, 11:20 AM
Im on 17 forums (well im on 20 I own 3 forums) but PC is the only one that I would come back to if I got banned (but it will be a cold day on the sun before I get banned here XD).

Catriona
September 11th, 2003, 11:22 AM
That's what I thought before I was banned from PE2k...:-/ I was always the innocent one, D will get a kick out of this. I'm only on about 10, and inactive anyway...

Arcanine
September 11th, 2003, 11:30 AM
And D is Dratini?
But you see we dont have a Syrus over here any more (no Super Moderator will ban some one for just not liking that member).
So thats why I will never get banned (unless I do something very very wrong, that im not).

Haruka
September 11th, 2003, 11:31 AM
I had to add more rules since noone read my posts. No Flaming... heh... isn't that a global rule at PC?

Arcanine
September 11th, 2003, 11:32 AM
I had to add more rules since noone read my posts. No Flaming... heh... isn't that a global rule at PC?
What rules are you talking about Haruka and no one is flaming here.

Haruka
September 11th, 2003, 11:34 AM
The rules in the 9/11 discussion topic. I added Kairi's "post" in the first post.... heh... I tought people were mature for this... but they weren't. :(

Flaming Americian Members on PC is harsh... :'(

Catriona
September 11th, 2003, 11:35 AM
Yeah, D is Dratini. Banned 10 times or something. O.o And nobody is flaming, no...

Arcanine
September 11th, 2003, 11:38 AM
The rules in the 9/11 discussion topic. I added Kairi's "post" in the first post.... heh... I tought people were mature for this... but they weren't. :(

Flaming Americian Members on PC is harsh... :'(
Ok but didnt you post in the wrong place.
How can some one get banned 10 times and still get unbaned.

Catriona
September 11th, 2003, 11:41 AM
Well, she was banned, unbanned, banned, unbanned, banned, unbanned....You get the picture. Sy did some, and PE2k did some, I think.

And I don't flame Americans...:P

Pezz
September 11th, 2003, 11:42 AM
wow, that's a lot of bans O.o;;

I'm on so many boards, but Im not active on very many. I really miss this old board I used to visit called Angelus Errare. I miss all the people there, I donm't really talk to them much anymore T_T

I'm scared of getting banned ^^; If I got banned once, I'm not sure if I'd come back, it would be embarrassing for me.

Haruka
September 11th, 2003, 11:43 AM
Baning again and again sounds very very strange... Very strange indeed.

Catriona
September 11th, 2003, 11:46 AM
Strange it is. And anyway, Pezz, it doesn't matter if you didn't deserve the ban. Even if you did, you're still the same person. (You in general...)

Arcanine
September 11th, 2003, 11:48 AM
Well some one dont need to be banned if thay didnt do anything wrong.

Haruka
September 11th, 2003, 11:49 AM
Thats not fair... hmmm... Banning the innocent... Just sue him or her.... :P

Catriona
September 11th, 2003, 11:52 AM
I didn't ban myself, now did I? Dratini was far from innocent, but people tend to overreact when she posts something insulting.

Arcanine
September 11th, 2003, 11:54 AM
You know mabe Syrus would like to be banned for not doing anything.

Catriona
September 11th, 2003, 11:56 AM
You know mabe Syrus would like to be banned for not doing anything.

The worst that'll happen to him is de-modding, and I think that it is highly unlikely.

Arcanine
September 11th, 2003, 12:00 PM
The worst that'll happen to him is de-modding, and I think that it is highly unlikely.
Well it looks like PE2K likes him a lot if he can ban some one and get away with it (mabe thats why he left PC).

Catriona
September 11th, 2003, 12:10 PM
Well, I don't know...I've only been there since May. Anyway, I'm going to have to learn to live with everyone if I stay. :P

Arcanine
September 11th, 2003, 12:15 PM
Well one thing I dont like on PE2K is that a member can change there user name, every one thinks who are you? stuff like that (and I dont like ProBoards, thats why im starting a new site thats not ProBoards).

Catriona
September 11th, 2003, 12:21 PM
Hmm, people can always check your profile to see....And I'm an eternal imitator, but people always know who I am 'cause my name is always Cat/cat related. :P

Arcanine
September 11th, 2003, 12:25 PM
I know you can always check the profile, but takes time and everything, I just dont like ProBoards (but thats just me).

Dizzy
September 11th, 2003, 12:27 PM
hi guys imma b here 1 more day since the trip was post poned till green house gets their IDs

Catriona
September 11th, 2003, 12:30 PM
I know you can always check the profile, but takes time and everything, I just dont like ProBoards (but thats just me).

Yeah, well...I've never really minded, the first forums I went on were proboards...PE2k. But it doesn't matter either way for me, though I like changing my name...Anyway, I have to go, bye!

Frostweaver
September 11th, 2003, 12:57 PM
PC is the only message board i've been to ^_^

I actually tried TPM a long time ago (and that's where i learned the professional way to play Pokemon there too), but i just read posts and didn't post myself as they flame the newer players so bad there... (hope that it's better now)

Dizzy
September 11th, 2003, 12:59 PM
Oh thats mean , I hope Im not a bad member , am i a bad member??

Arcanine
September 11th, 2003, 01:13 PM
Oh thats mean , I hope Im not a bad member , am i a bad member??
No your not a bad member Dizzy.

Haruka
September 11th, 2003, 01:16 PM
No... you aren't that bad... hmmmm

Can we please change the topic now?

Dizzy
September 11th, 2003, 01:21 PM
Fine then let us change the topic for haruka , Lets talk about stuff

Arcanine
September 11th, 2003, 01:23 PM
Fine then let us change the topic for haruka , Lets talk about stuff
What stuff are you talking about?

Frostweaver
September 11th, 2003, 01:25 PM
does anyone realize that OC actually doesn't have that much topics? It's always just revived ones... it's the same one over and over again, like...

Daily Chit Chat
The One Above
School Chitchat
Pairup threads... etc...

Dizzy
September 11th, 2003, 01:27 PM
I dont know , All i know is that I have Changed ^^

I dont care how many posts i have and i like to post intelegent and quality posts ......................... also i dont like the words sig and topic , i dont know why , i think spelling out the word signature makes more sense then sig and topic isnt as intelegent as subject ..... but thats my opinion

Arcanine
September 11th, 2003, 01:28 PM
does anyone realize that OC actually doesn't have that much topics? It's always just revived ones... it's the same one over and over again, like...

Daily Chit Chat
The One Above
School Chitchat
Pairup threads... etc...
Yea your right its always the same thing over and over and over (ok you get the idea). Yea why dont some one make a new thread that will get big.

Frostweaver
September 11th, 2003, 01:34 PM
the problem is that no one is creative enough to think of something better :(

Haruka
September 11th, 2003, 01:36 PM
It's soooo hard to think of something really really really really good that will raise alot of posts. I really dunno.

Dizzy
September 11th, 2003, 01:37 PM
I dont know , All i know is that I have Changed ^^

I dont care how many posts i have and i like to post intelegent and quality posts ......................... also i dont like the words sig and topic , i dont know why , i think spelling out the word signature makes more sense then sig and topic isnt as intelegent as subject ..... but thats my opinion

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Frostweaver
September 11th, 2003, 01:41 PM
so exactly what's that all about Dizzy...?

i tried to start a new thread... it was a short lived flame though... and also eventually questions will have to be re-used since it's still a trivia (therefore gets boring eventually)

Kairi
September 11th, 2003, 01:43 PM
Yes, we all saw that topic. You probably should have said something more besides quoting yourself. o.o;

Let's just hope they get big and stay mature.

Dizzy
September 11th, 2003, 01:44 PM
It is supposed to state how good and mature a member dizzy is !

Arcanine
September 11th, 2003, 01:45 PM
Well it looks like spam to me (that was a no word post XD).

Dizzy
September 11th, 2003, 01:56 PM
letz talk about bad habits......
my friend has a bad habit of smoking before the bell rings and i have a horrible habit of kickin my locker and takin some pills

Frostweaver
September 11th, 2003, 01:59 PM
smoking, alcohol, dirty stuff and drugs are some of the temptations that i can resist easily in life.

My bad habits must be the stuff that my mom always scold at me about... "Put the backpack in your own room instead of just leaving it in the family room" and blah blah blah about all these minor stuff...

Dizzy
September 11th, 2003, 02:00 PM
smoking is a dirty habit i agree , ............................ althought i cant say i ahvent tried ( bad judged ment )

Arcanine
September 11th, 2003, 02:06 PM
Well my mom and dad tells me to get in the bad the like 3 hours later I remember what thay said XD.

Dizzy
September 11th, 2003, 02:10 PM
i dont like the words topic or sig

anyway back to bad habits

i tend to bite my fingernails when i get tired or board

Haruka
September 11th, 2003, 02:11 PM
I... am.... soooo... bored.... Nothing.... interesting.... is.... happening.... :(

Arcanine
September 11th, 2003, 02:13 PM
Well I watch The Lord of the Rings (it can be FOTR EV or TTT) to much, wate its on right now XD.

Dizzy
September 11th, 2003, 02:15 PM
i dont like lord of the rings i find it boring but thats my opinion

another thing is that all my friends are 14 while i am forteen .... people think they are 15 but they think im 14 ................ also they call me dizzyshorty but im taller then some of them ............. oh well i like bein the youngest ^^ i get benifits , and plus im the best trendsetter , ever

Kairi
September 11th, 2003, 02:17 PM
Lol, Arcanine let's see.

PC
Sapphire
LotR

This is the average day for our Super Mod Arcanine. ^_^;

Dizzy
September 11th, 2003, 02:18 PM
I dont feel good ...... its that depression again ........ anyway
also in school i have a bad habit of fighting ppl and winning

i also have a bad habit to be to helpful ....... I can be helpful see ^^

Arcanine
September 11th, 2003, 02:23 PM
Lol, Arcanine let's see.

PC
Sapphire
LotR

This is the average day for our Super Mod Arcanine. ^_^;
Yep thats right, thats my day every day.

Jason
September 11th, 2003, 02:32 PM
Lol you forgot one thing for Arc: Eating, school, sleep hehehe.....

Arcanine
September 11th, 2003, 02:40 PM
Lol you forgot one thing for Arc: Eating, school, sleep hehehe.....
Oh yea them too, whats sleep XD.

pokejungle
September 11th, 2003, 02:52 PM
Thought I'd get back into daily chat....I feel very bad right now....

nobody on PC seems to like me >_<

Arcanine
September 11th, 2003, 02:56 PM
I didnt say I didnt like you so you cant say nobody XD.

pokejungle
September 11th, 2003, 03:04 PM
I said seems....

I mean...you're the only one who's said something to me.

I was totally ignored in the vetran's thread...

nobody said anything to me :'(

Arcanine
September 11th, 2003, 03:16 PM
I said seems....

I mean...you're the only one who's said something to me.

I was totally ignored in the vetran's thread...

nobody said anything to me :'(
Well stay on PC more stay in OC and some one will talk to you.

Pezz
September 11th, 2003, 03:27 PM
I have so many bad habits it's not even funny!

One is horrible, I pick the skin around my fingernails, it leads to me having tons of hangnails and my fingers are real sore T_T

Frostweaver
September 11th, 2003, 03:56 PM
just stay in OC, post even if you think you don't exist. Then the next morning suddenly everybody will go "good morning pokejungle"... same thing kinda happened to me too. I was only at the game section back then and i went to OC. I didn't really chat but just post... and eventually i became part of OC as time goes on ^_^

Dizzy
September 11th, 2003, 04:01 PM
i used to be like that , and no1 says goodmorning or even hi to me when i come on PC ...............

Arcanine
September 11th, 2003, 04:06 PM
Hi Dizzy how was your day?
See if you stay in OC then you will get some one to talk to you.

Dizzy
September 11th, 2003, 04:07 PM
great and you arcanine lol

@_@ im dizzy , i just came back from bein out with my friends , there so evil they wont give up there smokin habits ....... oh well we had a great time at the coffee shop

22sa
September 11th, 2003, 04:21 PM
Hehe, just last year they built a smoking hang out with a roof and everything for all the smokers of the school...

Arcanine
September 11th, 2003, 04:25 PM
Hehe, just last year they built a smoking hang out with a roof and everything for all the smokers of the school...
You know to me thats not right, its like telling them to go smoke.

Haruka
September 11th, 2003, 04:28 PM
Smoking is bad in my option. It also gives off smoke. Thats called 2nd hand smoking.. It's just as bad as smoking a ciggeritte. People should really quit smoking. If they don't, they will get higher chances of getting lung cancer.. you know that.

22sa
September 11th, 2003, 04:31 PM
You know to me thats not right, its like telling them to go smoke.
Hehe well that's Canada today, and you've probably heard we've accepted gay marriages now as well.

It's an very awkward investment, they surely could've built something else with the money -_-

latiosspud
September 11th, 2003, 04:32 PM
Hehe well that's Canada today, and you've probably heard we've accepted gay marriages now as well.

It's an very awkward investment, they surely could've built something else with the money -_-
Well not in all provinces...Thankfully they haven't let that happen in Quebec.

22sa
September 11th, 2003, 04:37 PM
Well not in all provinces...Thankfully they haven't let that happen in Quebec.
That's probably only because Quebec doesn't have money like we do.

Just wait till your economy shoots up.:p:rolleyes:

latiosspud
September 11th, 2003, 04:38 PM
That's probably only because Quebec doesn't have money like we do.

Just wait till your economy shoots up.:p:rolleyes:
Well the goverment of Quebec doesn't want that stuff along with other provinces like Manitoba, and Saskatchewan.

Dizzy
September 11th, 2003, 04:40 PM
it makes me sick but if they can smoke outside then wut the hey

22sa
September 11th, 2003, 04:52 PM
I usually see a group outside the window during the short breaks between classes.

They aren't afraid of the cold.:D:p

Haruka
September 11th, 2003, 04:55 PM
I usually see a group outside the window during the short breaks between classes.

They aren't afraid of the cold.:D:p

Afraid of the old? Actally, how cold was it that day? was it 5 degrees Celius?

John Denver
September 11th, 2003, 04:56 PM
today it was 65 degrees, which is good for the game we had today...cept for the rain :P

BOO ya!

Kairi
September 11th, 2003, 04:57 PM
How was your game today Dakota? Win? ^_^; Tired?

Dizzy
September 11th, 2003, 04:58 PM
it was 7sumthin 2day but it was 40 in the mornin freezin , i couldnt even do my hair i was afraid it would crack and flake with hairspray in it

Arcanine
September 11th, 2003, 04:59 PM
I didnt go outside all day so I dont know how hot it got.

Haruka
September 11th, 2003, 05:01 PM
This week, on a school day, it was 56 degrees F outside at 7:00 AM.. It was soooooo cool... LOL.. I shiver a bit... not alot... a bit..

Dizzy
September 11th, 2003, 05:02 PM
im a bad kid ,............. * dies of neglect *

Jason
September 11th, 2003, 07:00 PM
Lol guys, i oftren have good habits ^^;

I hate shop b now ^^; Just wanna give up but teachers refused so ig to pi$$3d

22sa
September 11th, 2003, 07:04 PM
Afraid of the old? Actally, how cold was it that day? was it 5 degrees Celius?
Lol I'm meant during the winter time, they still sit out there and smoke lol

Jason
September 11th, 2003, 07:08 PM
Lmao, smoking is bad for your health nuff said....

22sa
September 11th, 2003, 07:11 PM
Also it's using too much of our tax dollars when we have to care for those with lung cancer and other problems because of smoking.:p

Frostweaver
September 11th, 2003, 09:16 PM
Also it's using too much of our tax dollars when we have to care for those with lung cancer and other problems because of smoking.:p

*nods, as frostweaver pulls out a doll of Mr. Klein our premier and Mr. Chretien our dearest Prime Minsiter and use them as a punching bag(s)*

Well all Klein cares about is cash and oil, while Chretien only cares about the east... we love wasting money on people with lung cancer and other diseases becuase of smoking but we don't see any decrease in the number of people with lung cancers. Meanwhile, the emergency room lineup in Toronto is growing in an unimaginable rate... (if only our economy can also grow that fast...)

Soph
September 11th, 2003, 11:03 PM
how many times do i have to say i DONT CELABRATE BIRTHDAYS???

sheesh. i have about 3 seconds spare time...that is now used up....adious....until monday...bye again everyone.

Jason
September 11th, 2003, 11:09 PM
lol spojh, everone celebrae birhdays...

Frostweaver
September 11th, 2003, 11:20 PM
well we have an exception here...

i won't say the "happy birthday" song then. Let that day just be a normal day to you then... But just wondering... why don't you celebrate birthdays? (or does anyone else have a clue?)

Jason
September 11th, 2003, 11:21 PM
I usually celebrate birthdays to anyone i know well.... ^^;

Frostweaver
September 11th, 2003, 11:29 PM
think majority of people celebrate birthdays... it's just that if they're celebrating it with friends or just within his/her family... I didn't have a birthday party ever since gr.5... aww that's almost 5 years of no special celebration for me now except going to a restaurant for dinner (not to mention no presents :( )

but seriously... wonder why people DONT' want to celebrate birthdays...

Jason
September 11th, 2003, 11:58 PM
i always getting bday apresents every year heheh

pokejungle
September 12th, 2003, 03:15 AM
meh birthday's coming soon...but, I you guys don't celebrate birthdays, I won't have a party at PC ^^

Jason
September 12th, 2003, 03:16 AM
psst happy bday pokejungle ^^;

pokejungle
September 12th, 2003, 03:31 AM
Thanks...

less than a month till my b-day....

that's close for me...

^^

Jason
September 12th, 2003, 03:35 AM
haha guys have you ever got loads and loads of spam emails in one day?
i did 2 months ago. i found out who did it was a moron fromschool his name is ricky - he spammed up my sh1ny and jaromaru accounts and he didnt know my Jaroma account....

Arcanine
September 12th, 2003, 03:40 AM
Ok, happy birthday next month pokejungle (?? can you say that, I know there is a happy late b-day) (I wonder if any one is going to make a b-day thread for me on my b-day). Oh Soph dont celebrate birthdays because of her Religion (so now you know).