PDA

View Full Version : What do you like most about your friends?

Kylie-chan
February 24th, 2005, 12:26 AM
Ish, well, let's see mine =D

I'm talking about online friends by the way... xD

Well mine have offered me so much good advice and support that I mean it's like you'd kill yourself the way they treat you? O_o Also they tolerate me =D Not many people do that, y'know... xD;;;;;; And they have a wonderful sense of humour, yes all of them do. =) I enjoy talking to them.

Sorye HK
February 24th, 2005, 12:35 AM
Well, they're funny, bit serious, nice to depend on, and just nice to talk to.

angel
February 24th, 2005, 06:30 AM
What i like most about my freinds are that their always there for me and they always for some very odd reason they can always make me smile agian.

Anacortes
February 24th, 2005, 07:14 AM
My IRL friends?
They're hyper..and they want me to stop being serious and go crazy like them..whaddya know?? Good influences! *laughs insanely* XD
And my online friends?
They say whatever is the best. Apparantly they can't flame you since it'll be against the rules, and IRL they can do that any time they wish. And they never see how bad you really are, they just see how you type. Makes ya feel more comfortable.

Lady Pearl
February 24th, 2005, 08:15 AM
My online friends (don't know if I have any but I consider everyone to be friends) are dependable and are a cluster of people who support me in my actions. They are generous and friendly with a heart to share. They are quite humorous and fun to chat with. Me ish the opposite. ;-;

Castrainer
February 24th, 2005, 09:00 AM
I would talk about the IRL friends, but the number of friends I have I so small that I'd just loss time typing~ o_o

Now to the Online friends... Well, I like them because they're my friends... o_O
No really, the'yre nice people~ Most of them are kind and BLAH the'yre my freinds~ =D

Mr Cat Dog
February 24th, 2005, 09:05 AM
My real life friends are such backstabbers >.< I only have 2 that I actually call friends :(
But my online social life is much better ^_^ Although, most of my online friends come from after I became a mod :P I don't go in OC much, or MCG... but if I did I'd probably accumulate more friends that way ^_^

MysticWolf
February 24th, 2005, 10:00 AM
My RL friends? All I can say about them is that they are...not like me in anyway, I feel diffretna round them. I dont tell them that I like Pokemon and such stuff becaumse I know they will make fun of me...and it's not nice not being able to share things with you're friends...you know?

My Online friends..are way diffrent, seeing as they all like Pokemon to some extent, be it the ANime or the games or even the Trading Card game. I feel like I can tell them anything, and even though I cant meat them or see them or even here them, I can still count on them for back up ^ ^

TRIFORCE89
February 24th, 2005, 02:14 PM
Erica is my friend because she's Erica. Not too much more to say mostly because I can't figure out how to word it. O_o

For the others, they're my friends because they don't mind when I sarcastically insult them (specifically Dean). Lol

What I like about my friends is that they are like me (for most part). Some are really out there and random, but they are how I would probably be had my elementary school been different.

Actually, a lot of my friends are because they were Erica's friends first. In wanting to be Erica's friend I ended up adopting a whole other group of people in the process. Lol

Similar interests and such I suppose.

Miyu-chan
February 24th, 2005, 05:37 PM
My online friends? Well, they're nice, and sweet, and caring~ =3 And hyper... xD;

My real life friends? Well, they're usually kinda bossy, since they're the ones that approached me first and really talkative. xD;

Shana
February 24th, 2005, 05:43 PM
My real life friends are such backstabbers >.< I only have 2 that I actually call friends :(

^Same with me...only 2...

But anyway, online friends, I love them all because they cheer me up, listen to me, deal with my problems, and like me for who I am. ^^

Sammi
February 24th, 2005, 05:58 PM
I like my friends because they're nice to me, and they talk to me. They listen. I can't really ask for more. ^^

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
February 24th, 2005, 06:48 PM
Online friends: You're all strange. You make me feel at home here. :D XD

IRL friends: I like them because they give me food. =3

Girlfriend: I always give in to her puppy dog eyes. So far, that's made me nickname a Plusle after her and train it to level 87. But...so...cute...Aw, who cares? I'm gonna continue to give in!

Miya902
February 24th, 2005, 06:54 PM
The things I like about my closes friends are (You know who you are^^) They are trustworthy, There friendly, and I can talk to them about anything thats bugging me and they'd make it all better.

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
February 24th, 2005, 07:00 PM
"Friends" is really code for "people who will betray you one day". We'll all get stabbed in the back by someone we "trust".

ashley03
February 24th, 2005, 07:05 PM
i like my friends bacause i trust them and they trust me.i have fun with them.i like their personality and they like my personality.my friends and i ALWAYS have something or many things we have in common..usually what we Really like(animals,colors,ect.)we(both of us) usually like to draw(i LUV to draw)

~*post 400*~^^

[Technya]
February 24th, 2005, 08:50 PM
Well my RL friends are pretty cool and nice and all but my OL friends are just sweeter and more fun, plus way more soppurtive and some just as weird as me lol ^_^

Sassydoll76
February 25th, 2005, 11:52 AM
I like my friends for their kindness helpfulness and they r there when i need them ^^