PDA

View Full Version : What would you like to change in the world the most?

Kylie-chan
February 24th, 2005, 07:41 PM
Ish, well, I'd like to change the people, for the better, like make them happier and kinder ^^

DragonTrainer
February 24th, 2005, 07:45 PM
You can only make one poll a day, sorry

~Locked

Miyu-chan
February 26th, 2005, 09:25 AM
For Dark Pikachu, it's a new day for her. =D;

*just recently checked her e-mail* O.O;

*RE-OPENED*

Kelsey
February 26th, 2005, 09:32 AM
Animal cruelty is something I'd love to wipe clear off the surface of the Earth. It angers me how just because us humans and animals can't neccessarily coomunicate by speaking means, that people still harm animals. ;o;

If you're angry about something, don't vent your anger by beating a poor perfectly innocent animal, it's just so wrong. ><

~Kelsey

Mr Cat Dog
February 26th, 2005, 09:43 AM
Erm... not much really. There are things I'd like to change, like the un-destruction of the O-Zone layer, prevent certain people from being born, and other stuff that is physically impossible. But of the things that can be done, probably to wipe out animal cruelty like Kelsey said, for the reasons she said ^_^

Miyu-chan
February 26th, 2005, 09:51 AM
Change one thing in the world... =/ Well, I'd like to change the people who don't think and make brash decisions. >.>;

[Technya]
February 26th, 2005, 10:17 AM
People. Just make people stop agrevating others for being themselves, just to mind ther own business, not to make others miserable just because they act one way and not how they like best.

Sawyer
February 26th, 2005, 11:03 AM
i'd change people... people who hate gays or jews, that kinda thing. and animal cruelty ^^

The Fallen
February 26th, 2005, 12:55 PM
I would definitely like to change all the people that want to do wrong to our world into better people.

oni flygon
February 26th, 2005, 01:00 PM
One thing...

I'd make everyone be tolerant... =D

Sorye HK
February 27th, 2005, 06:50 AM
I'd like to change the fact that there aren't any pokemon in real life.

Shana
February 27th, 2005, 08:31 AM
I would like to stop people from being down on themselves, even though I am.

I'm such a hypocrite. -.-;

Shadowfaith
February 27th, 2005, 08:38 AM
Animal cruelty is something I'd love to wipe clear off the surface of the Earth. It angers me how just because us humans and animals can't neccessarily coomunicate by speaking means, that people still harm animals. ;o;

If you're angry about something, don't vent your anger by beating a poor perfectly innocent animal, it's just so wrong. ><

~Kelsey
o.o Thats exactly what I think, so there really was no point in me posting XD.

Animals have as much right to live and be treated proper as us humans do. Just because they are smaller than you are, and you paid money for them, doesnt mean you can take you're anger out on them whenever you please, it;s wrong and I cant stand the people who act so cruely towards them.

Eliana
February 27th, 2005, 08:43 AM
I shall state them ALL! XD

1) I wish that Israel wouldnt be terrorized
2) Get rid of Bush, in with Kerry
3) People would wake up and friggin realize Global Warming EXISTS

Kylie-chan
February 28th, 2005, 02:34 AM
Thanks Miyu =) And here are some other things...

1) I'd make the world clean and stuff
2) Cleanse it of diseases
3) Make global peace
4) Or, I'd change myself so I could do all this :P

Dsaerno
February 28th, 2005, 08:29 AM
I'd change the way people see their lives, so they know what the truly want and what's best for everyone. That way, all of the topics that were posted before me would be recognized.

-No global warming.
-No animal cruelty.
-Healthy lifestyles (less diseases).
-No racial differences.
-Everyone would be nicer than what they are now. I don't like to say it, but some people are so screwed up that they have little hope of coming back, but there is still hope...

Anacortes
February 28th, 2005, 09:26 AM
I have no idea..I guess..get rid of all the countries' boundaries and make the whole earth one place? Kinda lame..

Sammi
February 28th, 2005, 05:20 PM
I would get rid of hate, because maybe then, the world would be a better place. Hate is a bad thing. I just wish we could all get along. ^^;