• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

X/Y IV Giveaway

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 4, 2014
The post below will be a list of all the ones I'm giving away and details on how to request.

NEW PROCESS : if it's just one you require, I will ask you to put any pokemon up on the gts for the one you want and let me know ^_^ this means it can be done at any time and saves people who are on different times trying to catch each other.

If it's more than one the old process will still remain :')

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 4, 2014
UPDATE

Remember to leave your In Game Name so I know who to send what to ^_^!

Bit of a long shot but does anyone have a spare lucky egg? I kinda gave mine away in a trade, woooops Lol.

I have constructed a list with all the pokemon I have, this will be updated as I breed/giveaway (as much as I can as I'm using my mobile). You may choose up to 3 Pokémon, in which I ask nothing for return. But if you do wish to do something could you post either here or on my profile messages just to confirm I am sending legit iv Pokémon (as I've received a few mails asking if its legit) Just click the spoilers to see what I have under that section. The order in the spoilers go.. Gender/Nature/Ability/Stats.

Dratini
Spoiler:

Charmander
Spoiler:

Axew
Spoiler:

Cyndaquil
Spoiler:

Totodile
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 16, 2014
Hello! If it's not too much trouble I'd like one of each poke.
Charmander F. Bashful. Blaze. x/31/x/31/31/31
Dratini M. Hasty. Shed skin. 31/31/31/31/x/31
Goomy M. Timid. Sap sipper. 31/31/31/31/x/x
Appreciate it!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 4, 2014
Hello! If it's not too much trouble I'd like one of each poke.
Charmander F. Bashful. Blaze. x/31/x/31/31/31
Dratini M. Hasty. Shed skin. 31/31/31/31/x/31
Goomy M. Timid. Sap sipper. 31/31/31/31/x/x
Appreciate it!

Sure I'll add your friend code and give you them just now if you're on? Mines is in my sig ^_^ Merry Christmas :3

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
If its no trouble can i get charmander M. Quiet. Blaze. x/31/31/31/31/31. Im looking for one to bread with. I can offer kanto starters, gen 6 starters with & without hidden ability, spirtomb and can bread any pokemon. But i have no time to get perfect ivs. So if u want anything just ask.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 4, 2014
If its no trouble can i get charmander M. Quiet. Blaze. x/31/31/31/31/31. Im looking for one to bread with. I can offer kanto starters, gen 6 starters with & without hidden ability, spirtomb and can bread any pokemon. But i have no time to get perfect ivs. So if u want anything just ask.

Have added your FC and would be happy to give you this, just trade me anything you want I don't mind ^_^ My FC is in my SIG and I'm online just now. My in game name is xBxtxh so just send me a trade request when you are ready :)

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Sure no problem. Im on now too. My game name is Near. When you are ready send me a trade request

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
hi xrawrr, I would love to have these two pokemon if they are still available:

Dratini F. Hasty. Shed skin. 31/31/31/31/31/x
Charmander M. Hasty. Blaze. 31/31/x/31/31/31

my fc is 0791-2620-2165 and my in game id is homu

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 3, 2020
Hello! Can I please request the following Pokemon please:

Amaura - M. Modest. Refrigerate. 31/x/31/x/31/31
Charmander - M. Adamant. Blaze. 31/31/31/x/x/31

I can trade you a Marill with Huge Power, an Adamant nature and 31 IVs in 5 stats of varying spreads (many avalable except 31/31/31/X/31/31) and then a filler if that's something you would be interested in?

My FC is in my signature and my in-game name is Jack!

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
any chance you can trade me the female charmander. I'll trade you purrlion in heal ball, kadabra, noibat, JPN honedge. Or let me know what you want and I can try to hatch it

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 4, 2014
any chance you can trade me the female charmander. I'll trade you purrlion in heal ball, kadabra, noibat, JPN honedge. Or let me know what you want and I can try to hatch it

I'll have a look and see if I still have it when I'm home, and pm you if I do ^_^

UPDATE
For anyone looking for anything I will be pretty busy over the next few days but i will try to come on as much as I can & take your requests. I will also be updating the list with new Pokémon so keep checking back! <3

Merry Christmas All ^_^!

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Thanks but i dont really need it. Ive got too many charmanders now. Sorry for the bother

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Hello, I am interested in these two Pokemon. Tell me if they are still available. My information is in my signature. I will send you a 4IV Scatterbug for one that you could use for breeding yourself.

Dratini
M. Careful. Shed skin 31/31/31/31/x/31

Amaura
M. Careful. Refrigerate. 31/31/31/x/31/31

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2018
I'd really like one of the Dratinis and one Amaura, if you got some left :)

FC: 4914-4110-8843

Plz write me a PM so that I know when I have to be online :)

Back