PDA

View Full Version : Code Request Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8

Mew9
July 17th, 2004, 06:38 AM
i had that problem when trading data from Gold to Silver on a GBA, so here's wat MAY work:
1. Take TWO link cables
2. Look in the middle of the cables and see if there is a port
a. if there is, ur good.
b. if not, u have an old cable and ur screwed.
c. here's wat to look 4:
O-------------{::}-------------O
link multy player port link
u should have the multy player port thing (some1 else i gave the instructions to only understood the pic.)
3. Take one cable and put the PLAYER 1 link in the middle link of the other cable
4. Take the other cable and put the PLAYER 1 link in the middle of the first cable
5. By now u should have both of the Player 1 links in the multy player port of the other cable. This should leave u with tow Player 2 links.
6. Connect and trade away!
INFO: I believe this works cause it recurcuits some of the electrons which may have found a block in ur one cable. i took hours of connecting and reconnecting different cables into different ports, b4 i did this, which worked perfectly for me. Give it a shot.

Rising Prophet
July 17th, 2004, 12:10 PM
I have been searching everywhere for gameshark sp codes for ruby and i cant find and that modify random battles so i can catch certain pokemon that arent in ruby like kyogre and deoxy if anybody can help it would be greatly appreciated i have been searching the web for like 2 hours and have come up with nothing. I am new here so if what im looking for is alrdy posted if somebody could just tell me where that would be alot of help thx

n/m i was looking thru old posts and i found it

Mixx29
July 17th, 2004, 04:54 PM
I can help you just pm me the codes you need...I have mostly all teh codes except the steal other trainer's pokemon and walkthrough walls gs sp codes..So just PM me and guys please join my site in my sig

Jerome
July 17th, 2004, 09:10 PM
is there any Action Replay codes to make a pokemon shiny?

Mixx29
July 18th, 2004, 01:55 PM
Yes there is just go to
http://www.boomspeed.com/kpdavatar/PokemonMakerV3x.html
There they have the shiny pokemon code for all the cheating systems

robs #1
July 18th, 2004, 05:33 PM
does any one know how to get dig?

Frostweaver
July 18th, 2004, 07:20 PM
Can someone tell me the code in Action Replay for pokemon saphire where you can walk thruogh walls please?!?
(asking for a new member)

As for the question about dig, I am assuming that you want to know where to get dig. Ask questions with universal and factual answers in the simple question thread please ^_^

Simon
July 18th, 2004, 10:06 PM
For the Pokemon Calculator, the ending of the link should be '.hta' not '.html'.

You get Dig from the Fossil Guy to the west of ummm...Faladbor Town? The town next to the route with the ashes falling.

Mixx29
July 19th, 2004, 07:02 AM
Well thats what the website address is so i just copied and pasted it on here so really thats not my fault

Mew9
July 19th, 2004, 05:25 PM
Hellish Hades posted walk through walls codes a while bak, but they never worked for me or demonchoas. i'm not tooo sure bout 'em. Also, where is the link to the site to make ur own codes? I've been hearin a lot about it but can't find the link.

Simon
July 19th, 2004, 05:27 PM
I'm assuming you're talking about the Pokemon Calculator. Glock posted a post somewhere but it just had SOME code values serperated out. And most of them were just for items and attacks, so not really creating anything.

Mew9
July 19th, 2004, 05:46 PM
i no bout the calc, mayb i'm just reading things that r'nt there. mayb i'm schitzofranic. who knows, i just heard people saying just make ur own code. i had mono (yes, i got it and it was HORRIBLE) and have been gone for a while, gimme some slack.

MissingNo., Pokemon #000
July 21st, 2004, 03:19 AM
I just got AR V. 5.4 and none of the codes for Hoenn Pokemon are working. Help please?

regimew
July 21st, 2004, 04:02 AM
My ruby version has the worst glitch ever.After i used ar,Whenever i accsessed my pokeballs the screen froze and turned green and in the corner it said no.Does any body know how to get rid of this without starting a new game?

July 21st, 2004, 06:44 AM
This happened to me a lot of times! It is possible to clean it out! The only thing that you can do is never use the Pokeballs again and then after a while, it may go away. That happened to me a about 10 times. If it doesn't go away, you can trade all of your Pokemon into a different Ruby or Sapphire from your glitched up Ruby and the start new game in it and trade the Pokemon back. The won't have the virus! If you don't have another Ruby or Sapphire, you have no choice but to restart.

EDIT: When it gets glitchy, are there any weirdo symbols? If there are, I know the problem. You turned on more than 10 codes on your Action Replay. You can only turn on less than 5 codes at a time. Once you use an Action Replay on your game, You must check for any glitches before saving your game. To clean this problem, you must turn on all of the Item Codes in your AR and check if it is cleaned. If not, your game is ruined forever.

The bad thing is that AR can glitch your game. Unless you have PAR (Pro Action Replay), that glitch can be fixed. But for now, if my ideas did not work, I'm not sure that you can clean the glirch out. Try my ideas and tell me how things turn out! :)

EDIT: That is not the worst glitch! The worst glitch is when you take a step and the game freezes which once happened to me! I had to start new game. With your glitch, if your that not that serious, you can simply ignore it. It wont spread. I have one question to ask you. What type of codes did you turn on when that glitch happened? Maybe if you tell me, I may have a solution to your glitch problem! Thank You :)

Robert
July 21st, 2004, 08:37 AM
is there a gameshark SP code to make mirage island appear all the time?

Simon
July 21st, 2004, 09:28 AM
Chris and RegiMew: I beleive AR and PAR is the same thing. You may've simply entered in a code incorrectly. Entering a single digit incorrectly may cause some damages to your game. It's always repairable though. Just save the game with ALL codes off (if you want, save it without the AR in the GBA/SP), put the AR in, fix the code, then see if it works then. Just because a code works doesn't mean every dingle digit you put in is correct.

MissingnoPokemon: They let out 5.4? I never knew that. I haven't even touched my AR for months. I wouldn't rely on codes made by the company that made the cheating device. I find that codes created by other people work much better and take up less space. Go to http://www.freewebs.com/chaospokedemon and click on the Action Replay Codes section. Download the codes you want, import them into your AR computer program, connect your AR to the computer, and send the codes into your AR. I'm assuming you know how to do all this since you've updated your AR before. And the codes work, but the (M) codes aren't turned on because there are 2, one for Ruby and another for Sapphire. Choose the (M) code that matches your game and cheat away.

Robert: No idea.

cr1t1c88
July 21st, 2004, 09:41 AM
Hi,

Does anyone know codes for modifying attacks that work? I need the list and steps on how to do it. Cuz i need to teach my team some moves they dont have... Plz make sure they work. Tnkx :D

July 21st, 2004, 09:56 AM
cr1t1c88: What cheating device do you have?

demonchaos916: My PAR and AR are a bit different for how I know it. I had them for a long time and now they are both broken. I don't really care 'cause I already got everything I want. My PAR has codes like the Walk-Through-Walls and The Shiny Pokemon Code. It has been preloaded with thoes types of codes but not AR. My AR is actually worse than PAR but they are both already broken so it doesn't really matter to me about them from now on! :P

EDIT: PS: Who is Robert???

Frostweaver
July 21st, 2004, 02:17 PM
Robert is just the name of a member who posted here ^_^;
Well there's codes to everything... just that not all the codes are discovered yet. Isn't it easier to just make your Pokemon a Mirage Pokemon instead?

And asking a question for another new member... (boy is PC growing fast)

Can I use a gameshark code on my pc (for pokemon ruby)?

and IF I can, how do I do it?

I have tried once..but It wouldnt work..

can you help me?

Simon
July 21st, 2004, 02:27 PM
When it comes to questions, I hate it when I have to spend 10 minutes interpreting what they say.

I'm assuming this has to do with cheating through the use of emulators. If you are using Visual GBA, click Cheats>Cheat List>Gameshark>Enter in the code. The Gameshark button accepts any kind of code, AR, GSA, GSSP, CB, etc. Just enter in the code. Enter it in correctly. Then just click the "OK" button.

regimew
July 21st, 2004, 04:32 PM
thanks chris, i needed that.

GlockStopper
July 22nd, 2004, 12:44 AM
Hi,

Does anyone know codes for modifying attacks that work? I need the list and steps on how to do it. Cuz i need to teach my team some moves they dont have... Plz make sure they work. Tnkx :D
wut moves do u need ill give u the codes and tell u how to do it

Simon
July 22nd, 2004, 01:01 AM
Simple. Use the Calculator. If yuo're new to the Calculator, it only takes about 3-5 attempts to make it work. Seems to be the average for people new to the thing. But once you get it to work, enjoy your army of super Pokemon.

regimew
July 22nd, 2004, 03:28 AM
Yeah, but in another friends ar we turned on 171 codes and this didnt happen.Oh well.

Dark Pokefire
July 22nd, 2004, 10:03 AM
I need a GSSP code for a quick gain of EXP.POINTS

Simon
July 22nd, 2004, 12:00 PM
Use the Calculator. It's much easier and you're Pokemon will get not only EXP, but also a lot of stats, items, etc. Super Pokemon I like to call them. Like Mewtwo's clones, only they don't cry.

kukaru001
July 22nd, 2004, 12:18 PM
Anybody got warp codes for the entire game?

Yami's Girl
July 22nd, 2004, 12:25 PM
I guess Im an idiot but what are warp codes?

kukaru001
July 22nd, 2004, 12:37 PM
Codes that enable you to go to another location without using fly or even walking. All you have to do is wall in a house (or where the screen goes blank). I know those for LG/FR, but not those for R/S.

Simon
July 22nd, 2004, 02:46 PM
Yeah. There's a set of those codes somewhere on page...who knows? There's 30 pages. Happy searching.

kukaru001
July 22nd, 2004, 06:20 PM
Come-on....very un-cool...you know that most of us never do want to do that anyways. Oh well, since it's the only way...I'll have to (thanks anyways).

Frostweaver
July 22nd, 2004, 08:09 PM
yes... the current cheating device thread is rather unefficient... I'm thinking about upgrading it when I get my computer back from the technicians... o.o; but for now, happy searching ^^;

Simon
July 22nd, 2004, 08:38 PM
Or we...you could just add a section in the Technical Insitute where mods post commonly requested codes or extremely long lists of codes and make it against the rules to post long list of codes? It would get rid of one annoyance...and save people a lot of time. Or a codes FAQ that does that and that is actually divided into sections for easy searching. Like how those guides on GameFaqs are split up using a system of letters and numbers..one section is 1.1.4 or XI..something.

And I don't think techinicians can do much for that Pen2 of yours unless you're paying them to get you a new processor.

pokemonpokemonpokemon
July 23rd, 2004, 02:28 AM
i have pokemon modifier codes for the GSSP/Codebreaker anyone want em?

Abusoru
July 23rd, 2004, 03:02 AM
Yes there is just go to
http://www.boomspeed.com/kpdavatar/PokemonMakerV3x.html
There they have the shiny pokemon code for all the cheating systems

Does anyone know how to use this calc? I entered this looong code for a pokemon and the stupid code did not work. Or does anyone know of an address of a simple calc for gameshark.

Thanks

Mixx29
July 23rd, 2004, 09:47 AM
i have pokemon modifier codes for the GSSP/Codebreaker anyone want em?

Yeah i want them please either post or PM them to me

Simon
July 23rd, 2004, 10:28 AM
Please PM them to whoever wants them. Last thing we need is another long list of codes.

Does anyone know how to use this calc? I entered this looong code for a pokemon and the stupid code did not work.

There are no "simple" calculators/makers, that I know of anyway. The two Calculators/Maker listed in the FAQ both produce about 20-23 lines of codes. The Pokemon Calc/Maker you used doesn't have the "Code Save" function.

http://www.boomspeed.com/kpdavatar/PokemonMakerV3x.hta

Download that one and that'll have the "Code Save" function which creates a code save file for you tp import into the computer software that comes with your cheating device (Only AR, GSA, and GSSP can do this far as I know), then connect your cheating device and upload the codes into your cheating device instantly.

It's natural for people new to the calculator/maker to not get a working code. Make sure you've chosen the right version and language of the game and that you chose the correct type of cheating device.

Abusoru
July 23rd, 2004, 11:03 AM
Thanks for your help. Loading it in to the GS will be alot easier than typing 20 lines of code.

Ok I downloaded it and there is all this stuff I have no idea what it does. What is all the code samples and the structures for?

Where it says trainer info, is that MY trainer info or the trainer that supposedly traded me the pokemon?

Simon
July 23rd, 2004, 11:14 AM
You don't need to do anything to the Code Structure stuff. I don't think you have to. I don't. You cna enter anything in the Trainer info part. You could enter Nintendo if you wanted. You could leave it blank if you want also. It won't affect the Pokemon. Just enter in the Pokemon's stats and stuff and then click ^Samples To Codes^, then send it into a code save file and do whatever.

Abusoru
July 23rd, 2004, 11:17 AM
Ok thanks demonchaos916. You've been a big help. I'll give it a try when I get home from work. Maybe someone could do a Calculator How To thread to help others that are clueless like me.

Thanks again

lil' jose
July 24th, 2004, 07:08 PM
could someone give me an ar deoxys code? THAT WORKS CORRECTLY?!?

Simon
July 24th, 2004, 08:19 PM
AR v3. Go to my site (http://www.freewebs.com/chaospokedemon) and go to the AR codes section. Download the 3rd Generation Pokemon set of codes and upload it into your AR PC program and the into your AR.

Baton_Passing_Ninjask
July 26th, 2004, 10:47 AM
Can Someone Please Tell Me What The Calculator Is

Baton_Passing_Ninjask
July 26th, 2004, 10:48 AM
Sorry For Double Posting Just Need To Ask Once Again What The **** Is The Calculator And How Does It Work

BigBoss
July 26th, 2004, 11:11 AM
could someone give me an ar deoxys code? THAT WORKS CORRECTLY?!?

You could just hack it and put Deoxys as a wild pokemon, here, I'll show you a pic.

Simon
July 26th, 2004, 01:24 PM
Can Someone Please Tell Me What The Calculator Is

Are you using the Calculator or the Maker? Both do the same thing but have differences in how they work.

If you're using the Maker, you'll notice all those Code Samples stuff. You don't have to do anything with those at all. Just go past that section to the Trainer Info area and Pokemon info area. Enter what you want for your Pokemon there. You don't have to fill in everything. You can also give your Pokemon illegal movesets in the area where you choose their moves or even 255 EVs and 31 IV/DVs to each stat in the stats section.

Once you're done entering everything in, scroll all the way back to the top. Under the big white text box on the right will be a section where you choose which code format for which cheating device. If you have GSSP, choose CB/GSv3+ and so on. Also to the left of this section will be a spot where you choose which version of the game you have.

Now click the "Samples to Code" button under the box on the left to get your 20+ line long code. Don't panic yet.

Look under area where you choose which version of the game you have (see section above) and you'll see a section called "CodeSave Info". If you have an AR, GSA, or GSSP, you'll know that you can connect your cheating device to your PC and download codes. This section allows you to create a code file which will automatically have that insanely long list of codes entered in. Make sure you've chosen the right code format. Type in the location where you want the codesave to appear or click the "Browse" button and just choose.
Then click "Samples to Codesave" and you'll get your code. Also, if you have anti-virus enabled, it might block the codesave from creating. So either disable your anti-virus for a few seconds or something.

Abusoru
July 27th, 2004, 02:29 AM
I can't get the Calculator to work for my GSA either. It says it will put the Pokemon you want to create in Box 1 but after I enter the code and go to box 1 the Pokemon I want is never there. Any ideas/help?
Thanks

Simon
July 27th, 2004, 02:55 AM
Did you see which slot you chose? Did you put the enabler code? The (M) code is going to be whatever the default code is, meaning the one that comes with the cheating device.

July 27th, 2004, 05:12 AM
Does anyone have any warp codes for Sapphire on GSA or CodeBreaker Advance?? If some one has it can the someone give it to me! Thank you :)

Abusoru
July 27th, 2004, 07:21 AM
No demonchaos916, I did not use a master code. I just thought it would be part of the code from the calculator. I will try adding the master code. Thanks for you help.

Elven-Spirit
July 29th, 2004, 04:37 PM
I dont get it everytime I press sample to codesave its like nothing even happens. It just makes the code disapear and I cant find the supposed file it was supposed to make. Yes I picked the right cheating device and yes I picked the right language/game type.

Simon
July 29th, 2004, 04:44 PM
Did you type in/choose a file location?? It won't do anything unless yuo specify a place for it to appear.

HellishHades
July 29th, 2004, 04:51 PM
Elven-Spirit:

You must create an empty file before using kpdavatar's calculator. (I'm assuming that's the one that you are using, since xyzman's calculator doesn't have any code save problems.) Then you reference the file when you use the *.hta file that kpdavatar created (http://boomspeed.com/kpdavatar/). Your browser will ask you to save a file, tell it to overwrite the blank file you created (*.xpc).

Cheers,
Hellish

Abusoru
July 30th, 2004, 08:49 AM
Ok I added the Master Code and it still doesn't work for me.

I_Need_Money7
July 30th, 2004, 01:56 PM
Hey, im new to the boards and i was looking for Pokemon Ruby cheats. i have a Gameshark SP. if anyone can give me a link or post all the codes they know i would greatly appreciate it!

Simon
July 31st, 2004, 03:00 AM
Abusoru, make sure you've chosen the right code format and what not. If it still doesn't work, just generate another code and see if it works. If you're using GSSP, then I can't really help you much. Make sure the Master code is correct (eh..that even sounded stupid to me) and um...make sure the GSSP is turned on?

Money guy: There are hundreds of codes for the Pokemon games. Do you have any specific codes you are looking for?

I_Need_Money7
July 31st, 2004, 11:18 AM
yah, i just want to know how to get TMs and Berries and how to make ur Poke a shiny. i found the codes for how to catch any poke.

BigBoss
July 31st, 2004, 01:07 PM
Use the pokemon maker. Happy searching through the pages, someone already posted it!

Simon
July 31st, 2004, 04:00 PM
The links are posted at the end of the second post in the RS FAQ. No searching needed.

Tzuri17
August 2nd, 2004, 11:15 AM
I need the code to rare candy at ruby and saphire. and how I activate it. thx

I_Need_Money7
August 2nd, 2004, 03:07 PM
Does anybody have the code for the national dex?

Simon
August 2nd, 2004, 04:17 PM
Does anybody have the code for the national dex?Unlock National Dex:

15E831F4 2F7ED308
DA560CBD BFA58820
6319638A 36FA43D5

After entering the code, open up your PokeDex. If the background is grayish/silverish/whiteish/any color among those regions, then the code is working. Now press "Select" while still in the Dex, go to the "Shift" tab, select the "Mode" option there, then choose "National".

If you want to remove the National Dex, turn the above code off. And enter in this new code.

92B00E97 E0E376DE
2E555C7B 81CEDCB1
7E1B2819 69F8DDE8

I need the code to rare candy at ruby and saphire. and how I activate it. thxWhich cheating device? Anyway, here it is for the AR:

2CD8F4BE 651F5B20

Now check your PC, it'll be the first item there.

I_Need_Money7
August 2nd, 2004, 06:59 PM
wait i need for for GS SP (Gameshark SP)

Tzuri17
August 2nd, 2004, 11:42 PM
demonchaos916, I need the code for gameshark....

Simon
August 3rd, 2004, 12:34 AM
For both of you, I don't know any codes for the GSSP. Check GameFaqs.com or the official Gameshark site for the codes.

GroudonTheUnbeatable
August 4th, 2004, 07:34 PM
Help me please I used the action replay code for permenant shiny pokemon code and my name wont change back.
And I used the lavaridege egg code with my AR but they wont work.

KaeL
August 4th, 2004, 09:01 PM
Im sorry about this Question, But im new to the boards and i noticed Glockstopper knows alot of GSSP codes :D . I was wondering if u could tell me where u got them or tell me how to get lots of rare candies becuase beating the E4 with a Exp.share is very boring.

Simon
August 5th, 2004, 09:33 AM
Help me please I used the action replay code for permenant shiny pokemon code and my name wont change back.
And I used the lavaridege egg code with my AR but they wont work.Groudon, chances are you entered in the code incorrectly or it's a side-effect of the code. If it's incorrect, save the game with all codes off, reset and fix the code, then load it up again. And as for the Lavaridge Egg codes, make sure you have the Enabler code turned on with the Egg modifier as well.

The enabler code is 46813A10 82A13FB1
Use that code with whatever modifier you're using, for example: If you wanted Bulbasaur, you would enter in the code above and turn it on. Then enter in the Egg modifier code for Bulbasaur, so there would be 2 sets of codes.

46813A10 82A13FB1 (enabler to make the modifer work)
XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX (egg modifier for Bulbasaur, and those X's are NOT the code by the way, if you need the modifiers, PM me or contact me through one of the Messenger services I use)

I was wondering if u could tell me where u got them or tell me how to get lots of rare candiesKaeL, check the code section of the Pokemon Palace Network. There's a link to it in the PC banner at the top of the page somewhere.

KaeL
August 5th, 2004, 11:56 AM
KaeL, check the code section of the Pokemon Palace Network. There's a link to it in the PC banner at the top of the page somewhere.

Again, im new to the boards and i dont quite understand...sorry! Can you try to re-explain that to me?

Frostweaver
August 5th, 2004, 03:32 PM
does anybody know if u can duplicate items or pokemon on ruby version?

(for g-baby) ^^;

Pokemon Palace Network is a link from Pokemon community. Scroll to the very top of the page in where the banner is, and you'll find the link to it. Click on it, and browse around that site for the codes.

Simon
August 5th, 2004, 03:38 PM
does anybody know if u can duplicate items or pokemon on ruby version?Not really, but you can create them. You'll need a cheating device for both though. Just enter in codes for items and you'll get items.

For Pokemon, you can either enter in a modifier code so that every Pokemon you run into will be that Pokemon. Example: You enter in a modifier code for Mewtwo. Every Pokemon you run into until you PROPERLY turn the code off will be a Mewtwo.

Another way to get the Pokemon you want is through the Pokemon Calculator/Maker. But you should only use those if you have the AR, GSA, GSSP, or a cheating device that can connect to your PC since the codes it creates are very long. The Calc/Maker lets you create Pokemon down to the stats. You choose the Popkemon you want, edit it's stats, personality, name, IDs, gender, ribbons, conditions, shinyness, and so on.

zsun_44
August 6th, 2004, 01:09 AM
there were for gsc versions but they took it out i think

-RazeR-
August 6th, 2004, 10:00 AM
umm guys... ive got visual boy advance... the things at the top are....
File, Options, Cheat, Help... under Cheat theres only ADD CHEAT, SEARCH FOR CHEATS, CHEAT LIST... AND GAMESHARK AND GAMEGENIE ARE unclickable... i dunno HOW you get gameshark for visualboy advance... and if i jus enter codes in the built in thing they dont work... help me please

Simon
August 6th, 2004, 10:31 AM
Click on "Cheat List". I don't know which version of the VBA you're using, but I'm using 1.4 so I'm going by what it says and it doesn't have GameGenie (codebreaker?). Click on Gameshark and put in the code I gave you earlier. If it says something about an invalid format, connect the 2 sections of the code and try it again. It's meant for Action Replay, but the GSA and AR uses the same format and is made by the same
company so the code should still work just fine.

A12FCE77 0C1EC556
If the above code is an invalid format, change it to the one below. It's the same thing only without the space.
A12FCE770C1EC556

-RazeR-
August 6th, 2004, 11:22 AM
ok i did that... but it doesnt seem to change anything

Simon
August 6th, 2004, 11:41 AM
Bah! Do you know anything about codes?? I thought anyone who knows that codes exist would know about Master Codes. Here it is:

de00aafd 2ebd05d0
b4564efe 23f44bf2

And if it's an invalid format...

de00aafd2ebd05d0
b4564efe23f44bf2

And that (M) code is for Sapphire by the way. I'll edit this post to put the Ruby (M) code once I find it.

EDIT: Eh, that was fast. Here it is for Ruby.

DE00AAFD 2EBD05D0
530823D9 16558191
-or-
DE00AAFD2EBD05D0
530823D916558191

-RazeR-
August 6th, 2004, 12:07 PM
ok... sorry for being stupid but... what is THE MASTER CODE... i used to use gameshark and so on with pokemon blue and red but i got bored of it... now ive forgotten EVERYTHING

what do these do??? de00aafd 2ebd05d0
b4564efe 23f44bf2

Simon
August 6th, 2004, 12:38 PM
That's the Sapphire master code. Make sure you're using the Sapphire rom (...come on...). If you're using the Ruby rom, use the Ruby Master Code, it's above in the post I posted above.

-RazeR-
August 6th, 2004, 12:57 PM
i did... im using the sapphire rom... NONE of the codes from code junkies seem to work... i tried both master codes.. what u do is

gameshark... put the master code... enable it.... put anothe code (the one for all badges).... its all done? didnt work

Simon
August 6th, 2004, 01:32 PM
Eh...Imma take another whack at this then.

Here's a different master code for Sapphire.

a2e564fe0fb58a54
b4564efe23f44bf2

Now here are different "All Badges" codes. Enter them ALL SEPERATELY.

91BABA3AD4EA5B68
A65FE1A3ED512FCF
71C4689E821E3C2C
A12FCE770C1EC556 (this is the one I gave you earlier, it might work with the new master code)

And as far as I know, none of those are from Codejunkies.

-RazeR-
August 6th, 2004, 01:53 PM
ok ill try that in a few minutes... but does it have to be done in a certain way? or could you buy in the pokecentre and just put the master code, put the all badge code... press enable and ok... then go back to the game and look at your badges and theyll all be there?

ok none of them work.... can u PLEASE explain how they will work..? will the badges just show up?

Simon
August 6th, 2004, 02:13 PM
Yes..they just show up out of thin air. You don't have to press the "Enable" button. As long as the boxes next to each code you've entered are checked, then the code is enabled. If they're not, the code won't work. All the codes work fine for me. *goes back to Lufia*

-RazeR-
August 6th, 2004, 04:05 PM
um... i downloaded version 1.4 ... theres no tick box... the tick box is the enable thing... ok... so here goes... this is what it should look like??

CODE

(tick) a2e564fe0fb58a54
(tick) (one of the codes)

press ok

-RazeR-
August 6th, 2004, 10:11 PM
umm... ok... i even downloaded another rom and i tried that... doesnt work... do u have msn or something? maybe u can send me exactly what ur using?

Simon
August 6th, 2004, 10:41 PM
Here's what it should look like.

http://www.freewebs.com/chaospokedemon/untitled.png

And that isn't a Pokemon rom, but the code box should look like that if you're using VBA1.4. Make sure every box has been checked. Make sure every code is correct. Make sure the master code is for the correct game. Whatever. Make sure the codes really are working and that you didn't just overlook the pictures of badges in your trainer card thing. Make sure one of the other codes you were using (you are obviously using other codes as well if you have 5 Groudons) are correct as a simple incorrect digit can cause errors.

If all of that I just said doesn't work, get a new rom or start over.

And don't double post. Use the edit button.

-RazeR-
August 7th, 2004, 10:30 AM
um ok... i didnt even cheat and i got those groudons... im thinking its a glitch in the rom i got... that page cant be seen... (the one you gave me) .... and i even tried with ANOTHER rom... those codes dont work

I_Need_Money7
August 7th, 2004, 11:02 AM
oh god. u seriously need help. anyways what benefits u from cheating on a stupod ROM? jeez...just go buy the game.

Simon
August 7th, 2004, 11:10 AM
This isn't the place to talk about the morality of roms. Do that somewhere else.

Get a new freaking rom and emulator then.

EDIT: Try getting a newer version of VBA. VBA 1.4 is out of date. I used to have a newer version but my anti-virus killed it off when I raised it's security stuff to "high". I couldn't find a newer version so I just used 1.4 which apparently...doesn't seem to support AR codes even though it's the same format. Hehehe...no need to kill me yet. Contact me on MSN for the newest VBA. And I think everything I just said about emulators was agaisnt the rules.

Charizard Master
August 7th, 2004, 11:43 AM
How can you get a lot of rare candies

Simon
August 7th, 2004, 11:51 AM
Either run around killing Pokemon with Linoones for about an hour or use codes. I only know the code for Action Replay so if you need it for GSSP, someone else is going to have to tell you that. You could also check the Pokemon Palace Network in their code section. There's a link to the PPN in the banner at the top of the page.

Here's the code for Action Replay.

1D29D55E 5753740C

-RazeR-
August 7th, 2004, 12:37 PM
whats your msn messenger email?

Simon
August 7th, 2004, 01:36 PM
Click the MSN button under where it says how many posts I have.

regimew
August 7th, 2004, 01:47 PM
I made a super bad egg. it's my own little creation.It had HP was lv.45 and when you gave it a rare candy it went to level 100 an it had stats like ?6.When you linked up you coudn't turn the gba off.It's attacks were auora beam,flamethrower,fire punch, and doom desire. You couldnt look at its summary.But you could battle with her(yes,it had a gender).It was supposed to be a charmander.But(sob) I released it.I had 4 too.

Mew9
August 12th, 2004, 09:23 AM
ur lucky, every time i try to do nething to a bad egg it screws up my game. Good thing u released it, ur game was probably on the brink of destruction.

HellishHades
August 12th, 2004, 11:07 AM
When you have a Bad Egg, you should overwrite it with the code for another Pokmon. For example, put the Bad Egg in Box #1 Position #1, then use a code to create a proper Pokmon in that spot. This way, you get rid of the Bad Egg and you don't mess up your game.

DarknessMonkey
August 13th, 2004, 04:31 PM
Does Anyone Know If Theres A Baby Groudon Or Baby Kyogre Gameshark Code?
Oh Yeah And Its A Real Gameshark(The 8-Digit Type)...
If So PM Me Please!!!

WoOd.GeCkO
August 13th, 2004, 04:37 PM
Yet another Gameshark SP code question... Does anyone know a move modifier w/ move list code for Ruby? Did a search and found codes on page 9 I think, but they didn't work for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Simon
August 13th, 2004, 04:48 PM
Does Anyone Know If Theres A Baby Groudon Or Baby Kyogre Gameshark Code?
Oh Yeah And Its A Real Gameshark(The 8-Digit Type)...
If So PM Me Please!!!

There is no such thing as a Baby Groudon or Kyogre...they're legendary Pokemon which mean somehow they've been sterilized.

DarknessMonkey
August 13th, 2004, 05:44 PM
Oh OK Sorry About That...
I Didnt Know...

Yami's Girl
August 14th, 2004, 07:18 PM
I need help with my ar. When I turn it on with ruby or a game that works with it,the screen glows in sertin spots,and wont load up! Can sume1 help?

Midori Chi
August 16th, 2004, 03:42 PM
:cheeky: :cheeky: Lots of people wanted jirachi and deoxys, well these two gameshark codes worked for me..

Jirachi:

82FBD860AE242721

313D2BCE9004E149

FBC061A9072FC320

Deoxys:

82FBD860AE242721

313D2BCE9004E149

8C5DE8C8A33E9D88

And the Master Codes

Ruby:

9E6AC862823AB7A8

46B7D9E4A709E9E1

Sapphire:

9E6AC862823AB7A8

8365F8FA817CF3E9

:D Enjoy

Oke,How do I enter the "Master Codes" for GS on my SP?.They are way to long to just put in all at once,or do I put in on like 9E6AC862823AB7A8,then as a 2ed code put in 8365F8FA817CF3E9.Do I need to put in these codes so I can use the other codes?....

~Mike~

Simon
August 16th, 2004, 04:52 PM
Those codes listed above are in XXXXXXXX YYYYYYY format which is for the GSA and AR cheating devices. They won't work on your GSSP which uses the XXXXXXXX YYYY format.

Mew9
August 16th, 2004, 08:42 PM
the number of questions for codes would be less if people used the AR crypt. Basically, instead of posting and waiting for people to repond to ur post, u can type in an AR code and press a button to convert it to a format to fit ur GSA!!! (just an example, it can connvert GSA, AR, and PAR v.3.3 codes; i'm still workin on codebreaker/VBA codes, it has something to do with RAW codes). Look for link and instructions in my sig (in a few minutes when i get it up).

Simon
August 16th, 2004, 09:11 PM
The thing doesn't convert AR/GSA to GSSP...it's quiet useless until then. Anyone with a GSA would be able to use more decent codes if they jsut upgraded into AR.

i'm still workin on codebreaker/VBA codes, it has something to do with RAW codes). You're making it sound like YOUR the one who made the program...and I don't think you did...

HellishHades
August 17th, 2004, 05:14 AM
Mew9:

To my knowledge, AR Crypt cannot change codes from AR v3 to GSA/AR v1/2. It can only go from v1/2 to v3. There are many different types of codes, and you have to set the proper options for those codes to be converted properly.

demonchaos916:

I think Mew9 meant that he was working on figuring out how to convert raw code to AR v3; not that he was writing the program. Kenobi and Parasyte are the authors of AR Crypt.

trap-door57:

When entering codes into your AR (I assume you meant that you have an Action Replay v3 and a GameBoy SP), do the following:

> Select "MANAGEMENT" in the main menu.
> Add the game to which you want to add codes (if it isn't already created), using the "ADD/EDIT GAME" button.
> Select "ADD/EDIT CODE."
> Select the game to which you wish to add codes.
> Select "ADD NEW CODE."
> Enter the name of the code using the on-screen keyboard. Then, press "done" on the keyboard (it's where the "Enter" key would be on a PC keyboard).
> Continuously enter the numbers and letters of the code you are entering. For example, if you are entering the Deoxys code you posted, enter the code like so: 82FBD860AE242721313D2BCE9004E1498C5DE8C8A33E9D88. The AR software will automatically put in line breaks between each 8 character snippet of code.
> Then, simply press "done."

Yami's Girl
August 17th, 2004, 06:01 AM
I need help with my ar. When I turn it on with ruby or a game that works with it,the screen glows in sertin spots,and wont load up! Can sume1 help?
Can some1 actually help me!!!!!!!!!! Plz my Ar was my life! Almost.....

E. Master
August 17th, 2004, 06:04 AM
Try cleaning it maybe it was dirty O_o

Yami's Girl
August 17th, 2004, 06:14 AM
Well Ive done it already. I think I might have to buy a new one. Any more suggestions?

Poke'gangster
August 17th, 2004, 09:44 AM
Well Ive done it already. I think I might have to buy a new one. Any more suggestions?

If it's less than 8 months old bring it to the store and get your money back.
P.S. In some places this won't work.

>>Gangster, Mike<<

Marill909
August 17th, 2004, 10:47 AM
Can someone tell me the code to get to the southern island in sapphire??? I need the code for GSSP (gameshark SP). TY

Mew9
August 17th, 2004, 03:24 PM
Demonchoas: yeah, i no bout it being unable to convert GSSP, but o well. mayb it can, i just haven't found out how to yet. And, even though i didn't come up with the idea, i helped make it at a few parts (mostly with the number conversions from GSA/AR to PAR v.3.3). Its still kinda new, so i'm helping test it. But the other guys kept to themselves, so we didn't share knowledge about it.

Hellish Hades: yes, it CAN go both ways. I tested it. If it doesn't work, its probablem with YOUR cheating device.

HellishHades
August 18th, 2004, 05:06 AM
Hellish Hades: yes, it CAN go both ways. I tested it. If it doesn't work, its probablem with YOUR cheating device.

You must have a newer version than I do. The version I have is unable to do so.

Midori Chi
August 18th, 2004, 07:46 AM
Oke.How do I enter the "Master Codes" for Pok'mon Sapphier GS-SP,its to long to put in like a nomal code.plz help.Thanx!

adam513
August 18th, 2004, 08:32 AM
GSSP codes for JIrach and Deoxys are

Jirachi:73007D2200199
Deoxys:73007D220019A

Midori Chi
August 18th, 2004, 09:39 AM
I know that.I'm asking how do I put in the "Master Code"?And do I need the "Master Code" for the Deoxys and Jirachi codes to work?

adam513
August 18th, 2004, 10:00 AM
yeah go to creat new game name it then it will give the thing to put in codes it says must be on then enter
0000B13000AB
1003A82A0007
000056D0000A
1003A82A0007

then go into a patch or grass and run around until you find deoxys
(note:have the deoxys code on)

Midori Chi
August 18th, 2004, 10:07 AM
Oke.So what your saying is:
1-I have to make a new game on Sapphire or Ruby
2-What well give me what thing to put in codes?(I have a GS)
3-That Code is to long to put in the GS

Max of Pallet town
August 18th, 2004, 10:11 AM
any one know the code for 99 ganlon berries and liechi's ones thxs!
For AR verison 3.3 thxs

adam513
August 18th, 2004, 10:23 AM
if you have GSSP you put in the first 12 then go to the next on
example:73007D220000
after that press start then go onto the next one

Midori Chi
August 18th, 2004, 10:34 AM
if you have GSSP you put in the first 12 then go to the next on
example:73007D220000
after that press start then go onto the next one

Thank-you.Thats all I wanted to know.Thanx a million!

Edit:After I put in the codes,then start the game,when I walk in the grass well the pokemon(I put in the Jirichi one[how ever ya spill it]) pop up right away,or do I have to look for it like I do with normal pokemon?

Simon
August 18th, 2004, 10:43 AM
any one know the code for 99 ganlon berries and liechi's ones thxs!
For AR verison 3.3 thxs

I thought the AR comes with a set of codes for 99 of each berry? Anyways...try this code.

888C8ACF BF1BDC8C

The berries will appear in Slot 1 of your Item Bag, not the berries section.

Blitz
August 18th, 2004, 11:46 AM
You must have a newer version than I do. The version I have is unable to do so.
yeah, i have the newest version that i worked on. i got out about a month or so ago, but some sites don't know we made a new version.

adam513
August 18th, 2004, 12:46 PM
is there a code for the fake pokemon venustoise

Max of Pallet town
August 18th, 2004, 07:10 PM
Thxs no they skip ganlon and liechi...thxs can you tell me the liechi one thxs!AR verison 3.3

Simon
August 18th, 2004, 07:12 PM
BBC29C67 410F22FA

Once again, it appears in the Item Slot, not the berries slot.

Max of Pallet town
August 18th, 2004, 07:18 PM
thxs!!!!!!!
do you know a page where i can find bending with friends reults and levels thxs again!!! :D

Simon
August 18th, 2004, 07:27 PM
Erm...what? Rephrase please.

HellishHades
August 19th, 2004, 06:15 AM
Max of Pallet Town:

If you just want to get good Pokblocks, use this code:

Lv. 255 / Feel: 0 / Gold Pokblock (AR v3)
07031B24 0D3DFB69
802D652C AAF3AFD8

It will give you a Pokblock that maxes out all contest stats.

Edit: The code puts it directly in the Pokblock case.

Bluh Blah
August 19th, 2004, 11:52 AM
Is there a code for MissingNo? I heard that it was actually in the game and was rarer than a shiny. Thanks.

HellishHades
August 19th, 2004, 01:16 PM
Is there a code for MissingNo? I heard that it was actually in the game and was rarer than a shiny. Thanks.

Putting a glitch in your game is comparable to soaking your game pak in tea: no good can come from it. The MissingNo from the RBY series makes no appearances in Ruby & Sapphire. There's a sprite in the game to represent monster identifier values outside of the range of the norm, but it's quite useless to capture it.

Kaze-Maru
August 20th, 2004, 02:56 AM
well uhh heres deoxy and jirachis code for gameshark sp
Gameshark SP-
Pokemon Ruby Master code-0000B13000AB
1003A82A0007
Pokemon Sapphire Master code-000056D0000A
1003A82A0007

The Deoxys code- 83007D22019A

Gameshark SP-
Pokemon Ruby Master code-0000B13000AB
1003A82A0007
Pokemon Sapphire Master code-000056D0000A
1003A82A0007

The Jirachi code- 83007D220199
wow this is a late post

Max of Pallet town
August 20th, 2004, 02:12 PM
hey code does not work hellish
is there a master code for ity or something

Simon
August 20th, 2004, 02:14 PM
07031B24 0D3DFB69
08EA8B0B 2FFF23F4

Try that one. It'll show up in Slot 1 of your PokeBlock Case.

Max of Pallet town
August 20th, 2004, 02:28 PM
oh thxs!!!!!
it works finally

Mundane
August 21st, 2004, 11:31 AM
I'm wondering. I just got Action replay. And, just now got Deoxys on my Sapphire cart. My ruby cart will be code free, because it is my best. But, if i send my Deoxys from Sapphire to ruby, is it possible my ruby file will be corrupted and delete itself? And why doesnt Deoxys show up on my Pokedex. Does that only work if you find one in the wild, walking in grass. As aposed to just obtaining it in your box?

Blitz
August 21st, 2004, 11:54 AM
yes, deoxys will only appear in ur Pokedex if u capture him from the wild or use a Pokedex modifier code (in the Pokemon Calc). If u make one in ur box, it won't appear in ur Pokedex. no, it will not corrupt ur file if u trade Deoxys to ur Ruby game (unless its a bad egg). It also will not be deleted when u trade it over.

Max of Pallet town
August 21st, 2004, 04:23 PM
Anyone have a code for salac berry 99 of them for AR verison 3.3 thxs!

Simon
August 21st, 2004, 04:25 PM
0B95CCB1 8085B19D

Salac Berry x99 in the Items slot.

Blitz
August 22nd, 2004, 07:01 PM
That whole post could be considered SPAM (the first part definately is), so just be careful next time. The answer to ur second part, i'm not sure about, so look up in FR/LF section (where it should've been posting). Thats just a friendly warning, though. I'm not tryin to be mean.

Max of Pallet town
August 24th, 2004, 07:22 PM
oh thxs! oh sry i guess i still have alot to learn adam says it's out now but i think he means in japanese i dunno.
is AR 3.3 the newest?
is there a code for keeping your pokemon at lvl 100 forever? not when you put it in the pc it turns back to lvl 3 or something thxs!

Simon
August 24th, 2004, 07:51 PM
What do you mean keep it at level 100? If you're using a code to make all your Pokemon level 100, try turning on the code to make them all level 100, then save the game and see if they stay at 100 with the codes off.

Otherwise..Use the Pokemon Calculator.

Max of Pallet town
August 24th, 2004, 08:02 PM
the pokemon calculator?what is that never heard or used before :P

Simon
August 24th, 2004, 08:08 PM
Mmhmmm...

Check the FAQ. There are links to 2 of them in the RSE FAQ.

It generates codes for you to use with your cheating device. If you want, you can evne save the codes onto a code file which you can import into your cheating device's PC program and then conenct your cheating device to your PC and then upload the codes onto your cheating device...

It's simple. :cheeky:

Max of Pallet town
August 24th, 2004, 08:40 PM
oh ok thxs you can make codes? weird...
oh ya i have a mac or i can use my mom's pc is there really a 70th trainer is there a cheat to get him and does it show up on the trainer eyes sry if i'm asking to many questions :D

Simon
August 24th, 2004, 09:06 PM
There is no 70th trainer. Period.

August 25th, 2004, 12:34 PM
I thought that the 70th trainer can only be gotten thru e-Reader?

XWAMAN
August 25th, 2004, 02:17 PM
i need pokemon modifiers for the wild pokemon i wanna see if i can get missingno. or someother glitch pokemon

AdamHays
August 25th, 2004, 06:23 PM
if you have GSSP then enter 83007D220000 or 83007D2200FC

kantai
August 25th, 2004, 09:36 PM
Is there a move modified code for pokemon rudy? I want to teach my Swampert skull bash or body slam.

XxAzNXCrAzYxX
August 26th, 2004, 04:51 AM
For Action Replay...yes.

*opens up code lists and searches around*

Hmmmm...here we go. It's 2 sets of codes though. One to give you the item that'll let you get the moves, and another for the moves themselves.

99 Heart Scales in first slot of Items Bag

99A16A27 C4A3783C <---This gives you 99 of any item you put in Slot 1
3BABB47A 915067AB <---This gives you the Heart Scales themselves

For Skull Bash--->5BBF5507 62D12A8C
For Body Slam--->008E9F59 96670AC3

Directions: Head over to the Move Maniac in Fallabor Town. Give him a Heart Scale and select Swampert or whichever Pokemon you want to teach a move. Select the VERY FIRST MOVE ON THE TOP OF THE LIST as the move to teach. It may or say the name of the move you want, but it'll become that move. Teach it the very first move and check your Pokemon. It'll have the move you wanted.

kantai
August 26th, 2004, 09:31 PM
Oh happy days!! :D Now I just need the whole move modified list. Can you help me out here?

JXN393
August 27th, 2004, 04:21 AM
welll.....i can help with people who want shiny pokemon, its 4 action replay, i can give u any pokemon u want, any attacks ect. just tell me wut u want and ill do!

4 shinys put in this order
1.pokemon/pokemons name/pokemons gender
2.trainer/trainer gender/ the balllllll you caught the pokemon
3. any hold item
4.attacks/pp

JXN393
August 27th, 2004, 04:32 AM
[GLOW="Green"]Can sombody make a cheat 4 pokemon sapphire 2 hav all of the different deoxy forms and gonbe (baby form of snorlax)
that would be great :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin

Simon
August 27th, 2004, 04:51 AM
Gonbe isn't in the game. There's no data for it. Deoxys form can't be changed without the trading. It's form is all dependant on the game it's in. So unless you changed every little bit of battle in your RS cart to FRLG, you're probably not getting the other 3 forms any time soon.

VanirElf
August 27th, 2004, 09:04 AM
is there a code to make a pokemon have the pokerus

for gameshark advance SP?

HellishHades
August 27th, 2004, 09:58 AM
Oh happy days!! :D Now I just need the whole move modified list. Can you help me out here?

Here's the list. There's also a code save of the move maniac codes here (http://www.pokemonfaqs.uni.cc/handheld_games/ruby_sapphire/).

ADA60477 19B117D5 000 - Empty Move
D4793770 50ED8E62 001 - Pound
AC5BBEF7 CC47CB91 002 - Karate Chop
2B3F796D AE755AEA 003 - Doubleslap
ED6813F4 93440FCC 004 - Comet Punch
9BDCEE71 94620348 005 - Mega Punch
9BB0DCA4 B9695CAD 006 - Pay Day
D481EABD 4AA681EE 007 - Fire Punch
6068BD85 9ABA1195 008 - Ice Punch
72650F6E 9C31FC47 009 - Thunderpunch
D138015B 107A170A 010 - Scratch
E8D43845 9FD27DA8 011 - ViceGrip
0A281E2A DD8C0082 012 - Guillotine
3D189BA2 C90FD363 013 - Razor Wind
7113ACBF 72A56CA2 014 - Swords Dance
8A5B89E0 93145A76 015 - Cut
1F7FA74B DAB2DFCF 016 - Gust
C7F4A886 41B524C9 017 - Wing Attack
A6C1A6E4 0583D5A0 018 - Whirlwind
38D587C2 83F32D8B 019 - Fly
B32E853A D007993A 020 - Bind
998883B5 38BF557B 021 - Slam
3D1CD1D6 DC456E26 022 - Vine Whip
A5B3B6C0 4E1B189A 023 - Stomp
895D0B5B 530F71BD 024 - Double Kick
C9D6D6F4 30CDFC50 025 - Mega Kick
5B94C4C3 345BD951 026 - Jump Kick
2AAAE494 D96EC1F4 027 - Rolling Kick
9E7DD3BC 0FCA38AD 028 - Sand-Attack
09EE58B2 17A417EB 029 - Headbutt
85D3D391 31AF5602 030 - Horn Attack
9909AADD 849FF5D7 031 - Fury Attack
B6137887 CF149C5E 032 - Horn Drill
8DC854FC 1276FB86 033 - Tackle
008E9F59 96670AC3 034 - Body Slam
D1072F15 3930B543 035 - Wrap
041BBE14 6C525F9C 036 - Take Down
3D27F208 4CB3F09A 037 - Thrash
F4D60F45 E973DFB3 038 - Double-Edge
46776612 07ABEFB7 039 - Tail Whip
EF4825A1 4462F10F 040 - Poison Sting
57C14988 B35B5958 041 - Twineedle
B18C37D0 C4F741D8 042 - Pin Missile
5405AE87 8A869B07 043 - Leer
BA43A583 E7223E4C 044 - Bite
F57D7D2D D95D686E 045 - Growl
2C14CF6B 945AA88E 046 - Roar
5ADB8368 60299E1F 047 - Sing
AC87F73D 92637A93 048 - Supersonic
81BA15F4 01977D32 049 - Sonicboom
AA4B09F8 DFCE72EB 050 - Disable
19D6783B 32738489 051 - Acid
26F9D233 9759F720 052 - Ember
1340310B 39C5C95D 053 - Flamethrower
15C4CA31 19A5F981 054 - Mist
22AE37CB 9BFF28DC 055 - Water Gun
CC6C8214 10D79489 056 - Hydro Pump
56BB0B9C 61C5A8DA 057 - Surf
699726B1 52FC43EA 058 - Ice Beam
9468C95F 5A22F895 059 - Blizzard
70FC7FF4 00546D9B 060 - Psybeam
D0F8EB25 26CA7590 061 - Bubblebeam
B03D6D60 0A113D03 062 - Aurora Beam
59E31050 2E77D06B 063 - Hyper Beam
36A10EAC A609C3E8 064 - Peck
1DB232AD E34C82CB 065 - Drill Peck
88F18EC9 FEDC6B9A 066 - Submission
029F7BE8 A2E22708 067 - Low Kick
7AA80236 7845CC00 068 - Counter
C5042B94 D82E1160 069 - Seismic Toss
A86412DF 99DCFA35 070 - Strength
E388FC1F DE8B7AB7 071 - Absorb
7F4D094D FE2558B9 072 - Mega Drain
D948C8A8 DE983C95 073 - Leech Seed
C96CAB1D 68A80C96 074 - Growth
63F7C53F 32E69AD3 075 - Razor Leaf
910E2011 3A95CA04 076 - Solarbeam
1F6630E6 42DE85E9 077 - Poisonpowder
2B5CE053 18D08A72 078 - Stun Spore
B25CE62D 38E69AA7 079 - Sleep Powder
196EB186 8602FA3A 080 - Petal Dance
6F7DFBE7 3508E81E 081 - String Shot
4FFF57DB AE0CF41B 082 - Dragon Rage
96528A74 80A6DDB7 083 - Fire Spin
DADCA450 69EBBE3A 084 - Thundershock
02CFAC6F 05EE03C2 085 - Thunderbolt
687C382E 7B07D060 086 - Thunder Wave
1CB62324 B282DDB9 087 - Thunder
DC8A1274 7ADF2A96 088 - Rock Throw
DE716BCF 2F24FDA4 089 - Earthquake
C947346B 6AD69A34 090 - Fissure
90CA935F A6FBA317 091 - Dig
12A33DD1 F2D922E5 092 - Toxic
38ABE6D2 036F85A0 093 - Confusion
C81FA44B 75425CC8 094 - Psychic
230262D8 3254DDCB 095 - Hypnosis
54EE00B8 119C2DE7 096 - Meditate
A612412D 33EA6B5F 097 - Agility
7D27C899 455EF651 098 - Quick Attack
59A32A65 F5E57766 099 - Rage
507365D0 B82918F5 100 - Teleport
28A2E191 55FBFCB9 101 - Night Shade
88302F81 1D8858B2 102 - Mimic
BDBDF030 006B1056 103 - Screech
3164A3B2 197825E6 104 - Double Team
36B8F0F3 5A6E01BE 105 - Recover
23AA8A2C F5BACB08 106 - Harden
631A9E94 1A70CCF7 107 - Minimize
4DFE4CB9 2A61D612 108 - Smokescreen
D5EF18E9 9523310A 109 - Confuse Ray
E189F53B 858ACD31 110 - Withdraw
D95F35C0 F1B73BE6 111 - Defense Curl
14E260D2 2F2E69B3 112 - Barrier
95C23811 50DEDA4A 113 - Light Screen
78AE2EF3 28E1B2FE 114 - Haze
F2DF317E 8166C2E7 115 - Reflect
46FDC842 C9E177EC 116 - Focus Energy
6C8BC6C2 6DB9B6AA 117 - Bide
5667801B 814FAF18 118 - Metronome
5F46ADEA F1D59929 119 - Mirror Move
49917DDA 1475C3BD 120 - Selfdestruct
55BA4C16 D0E8988B 121 - Egg Bomb
B473954F C48676B6 122 - Lick
76DD7A99 1EB31F69 123 - Smog
B9E8D993 8A50A089 124 - Sludge
EEE26D5E FEBAFD61 125 - Bone Club
C4A2603B 53B8FC9B 126 - Fire Blast
829E749F F7A8573F 127 - Waterfall
4CD14038 2E3CCA21 128 - Clamp
5065139D EE20695B 129 - Swift
5BBF5507 62D12A8C 130 - Skull Bash
F25853F8 74351E64 131 - Spike Cannon
BC7330BD 6F06AF74 132 - Constrict
78CD3E84 8E890469 133 - Amnesia
108D49E2 43B3FD1B 134 - Kinesis
C93303B9 F9DBFFB6 135 - Softboiled
08D9125F 811EE3B5 136 - Hi Jump Kick
0C90B549 14A5F14C 137 - Glare
801F7075 28EDEC7A 138 - Dream Eater
AA323EF5 CA9E63EA 139 - Poison Gas
A86CF240 99C377DB 140 - Barrage
A40C0B0A 8497ABF8 141 - Leech Life
C93E6DBA 4B28E841 142 - Lovely Kiss
5206C3B0 4A11BCB8 143 - Sky Attack
8CEB7800 29BAB87F 144 - Transform
7254CC10 C5938057 145 - Bubble
65B866D3 9A2A81E2 146 - Dizzy Punch
AB9E7DB5 33DF2EA9 147 - Spore
5FF310E3 FF0CF581 148 - Flash
1D9DB805 AF2B3A7C 149 - Psywave
53FCDC26 D2963D71 150 - Splash
9C154BA4 41615A09 151 - Acid Armor
ACBE87CD 29FE0CD7 152 - Crabhammer
E927E8F2 3A8E77FF 153 - Explosion
51071735 26D8273C 154 - Fury Swipes
A60CD47C D677A20F 155 - Bonemerang
86A30A09 501CB423 156 - Rest
2990392C 048C4A8C 157 - Rock Slide
D9D92304 054F490B 158 - Hyper Fang
A3D82F69 4F673BF4 159 - Sharpen
36AED05D 5303BC62 160 - Conversion
106FFE67 544BEB50 161 - Tri Attack
7AA2D3DA ED673047 162 - Super Fang
DB350D71 6BDEF383 163 - Slash
4BEE0625 E55A1F93 164 - Substitute
1BA2AD84 1497D56A 165 - Struggle
737CABC7 2AEF2A15 166 - Sketch
6C44F36D 117F500D 167 - Triple Kick
F0CA1AC9 8393FAF1 168 - Thief
58B185D8 512D9607 169 - Spider Web
CB64854A 8DD4EF72 170 - Mind Reader
59BF823E D6FA496E 171 - Nightmare
C45ADCE1 02A20D1A 172 - Flame Wheel
9602D0D8 56F3675B 173 - Snore
9348B327 26BD7832 174 - Curse
4A6B4905 DCE3224B 175 - Flail
31CAE36A 3CCEE224 176 - Conversion 2
D55845E6 4E6F2EC8 177 - Aeroblast
41E4CB08 99C56CB9 178 - Cotton Spore
875F8578 BA1F89C0 179 - Reversal
DDE4938C 73D9B9D5 180 - Spite
D9E38936 9C673A01 181 - Powder Snow
414652E1 6AEFFF3D 182 - Protect
D19ADD68 60745455 183 - Mach Punch
5CD53E01 AF4A75BD 184 - Scary Face
CD7AE48C 9CEC6969 185 - Faint Attack
793CB3FC 6EDC02AE 186 - Sweet Kiss
A45A30DE 765D5550 187 - Belly Drum
2CFA9592 44F632C0 188 - Sludge Bomb
6C2D8BD0 24A2F122 189 - Mud-Slap
914B1BFB CE645E25 190 - Octazooka
A5597B5E 8B5F08A3 191 - Spikes
DDF36B1B 5DEA753D 192 - Zap Cannon
68E61810 59F140B8 193 - Foresight
F17911B1 ADD1C6C3 194 - Destiny Bond
9803970D 65975256 195 - Perish Song
C042E385 577DBDB5 196 - Icy Wind
8B50E0EC 10079236 197 - Detect
244776CB 68F37B65 198 - Bone Rush
D5FE4407 679CBD3F 199 - Lock-On
1E004565 1F92D430 200 - Outrage
C0F49B1A ABE99DDB 201 - Sandstorm
2AC74019 29C5CD78 202 - Giga Drain
8C4FB007 EC4F4544 203 - Endure
FBA74956 6ABE181A 204 - Charm
C1B3F35A B65C9D28 205 - Rollout
9B122D4E 627D2FE7 206 - False Swipe
64536108 032B8C24 207 - Swagger
4F81F713 2AEEA1E7 208 - Milk Drink
4F75C354 8CBFA98A 209 - Spark
9962E045 1F521CD2 210 - Fury Cutter
4DA6F313 189F7212 211 - Steel Wing
2CFE61B8 22444A7D 212 - Mean Look
B62B1425 05608FAD 213 - Attract
FFD854FF FB495309 214 - Sleep Talk
76947CF9 303007C9 215 - Heal Bell
7C3BE2B3 8738D591 216 - Return
EE347CC5 0D308B08 217 - Present
1356DDAC 375E9583 218 - Frustration
926769BA 46D292EE 219 - Safeguard
6B6E7746 CF75FE9B 220 - Pain Split
F3ACA73A 01BC75F5 221 - Sacred Fire
A833D0EE 8DBC37F9 222 - Magnitude
53D5F66C 49082675 223 - Dynamicpunch
E3A8AA1F 0E341BF5 224 - Megahorn
2CFF63F2 67912382 225 - Dragonbreath
427DC77E 8DA6BBA0 226 - Baton Pass
DBBB2F82 E3FB1AF1 227 - Encore
9EDC4E95 39FD64EF 228 - Pursuit
A46371B4 5A61EBB9 229 - Rapid Spin
6D69E605 B48156DF 230 - Sweet Scent
2A0839D4 707578EC 231 - Iron Tail
37314286 A1220E79 232 - Metal Claw
03B16C10 AC163092 233 - Vital Throw
3AE3CB6B A848CAEB 234 - Morning Sun
88FC1159 2003F90E 235 - Synthesis
65D6920C 8DED7D5A 236 - Moonlight
198C1C3C FFCE7ED1 237 - Hidden Power
6CC3FB92 BC8E2BB7 238 - Cross Chop
3E734942 928DCECA 239 - Twister
2D36F8A0 1A2BF201 240 - Rain Dance
08D280EA 54CB65FC 241 - Sunny Day
BE1D5213 E7937E01 242 - Crunch
DD73E138 FD479F9B 243 - Mirror Coat
7B5423BC 4FC61569 244 - Psych Up
139715E3 AD2E4DC9 245 - Extremespeed
C02DB776 F2A9F866 246 - Ancientpower
6F24A6E4 45144F5A 247 - Shadow Ball
EBADAD06 A8EEFB47 248 - Future Sight
94C0C07C 04E2F849 249 - Rock Smash
1B848269 A5A5ADF6 250 - Whirlpool
8D74D387 1E4D8EB8 251 - Beat Up
181B0C03 5423441D 252 - Fake Out
C7EA67D7 ACBBB563 253 - Uproar
3B626440 78829F2C 254 - Stockpile
87BCD7D3 07A5AD25 255 - Spit Up
A8AF132B C1D806FE 256 - Swallow
42435C12 2CA6F4EC 257 - Heat Wave
4FB66E84 7155D325 258 - Hail
3C980C1A 1E6B2965 259 - Tornment
07FBAC1E 19586F37 260 - Flatters
429FD35E 204A1C76 261 - Will-O-Wisp
3AECACA2 0C781F0F 262 - Memento
F02D1DF7 DDDB2000 263 - Facade
1F1ADFA9 28E28B37 264 - Focus Punch
4828CB67 E17B1371 265 - Smellingsalt
DB8FEE2E C66F6BAC 266 - Follow Me
DCA60412 CB80F578 267 - Nature Power
13F2FC74 FECCD092 268 - Charge
72F9128D B4158E7E 269 - Taunt
A2E5FC2B 534C6CE9 270 - Helping Hand
75A1D244 665AB99F 271 - Trick
3A81B681 978E261C 272 - Role Play
FD6D4C03 7F838977 273 - Wish
DE09072C 1A361C3E 274 - Assist
35E9A705 6911ECB4 275 - Ingrain
D87A57C4 70EAFC62 276 - Superpower
5AC2745D D2357C8C 277 - Magic Coat
2BE38E46 8966F755 278 - Recycle
00EF581D 5B80F826 279 - Revenge
7347C8CD E07766AA 280 - Brick Break
71CC0016 188BA7A5 281 - Yawn
FABD659B A72E4AC9 282 - Knowk Off
CCDF078D 7B610246 283 - Endeavor
C5B78B45 B98B985E 284 - Eruption
853C4292 CAB5BE52 285 - Skill Swap
4252C51D A5EF8D3B 286 - Imprison
FB5E1AEE B127D26F 287 - Refresh
647EFF7F 1A98E32C 288 - Grudge
4392D426 025CAE49 289 - Snatch
912C7E46 97562E5B 290 - Secret Power
81285A06 9C6CE879 291 - Dive
5D473BA3 7800EFCE 292 - Arm Thrust
CC627852 8FDBF7EE 293 - Camouflage
69E1CF1B 5DDCAF8C 294 - Tail Glow
A26DDC54 194A5E64 295 - Luster Purge
1A4E5FDE FB98C822 296 - Mist Ball
78D36ED6 CE59A6D5 297 - Featherdance
CA422FDF F25AA52F 298 - Teeter Dance
0571A057 65ED20E3 299 - Blaze Kick
124B483D 007647F0 300 - Mud Sport
124D2225 B3925C94 301 - Ice Ball
34311E9E A446719D 302 - Needle Arm
57B21C63 093C2D73 303 - Slack Off
926A71FE 5517A3DA 304 - Hyper Voice
8A186FE7 D1E0D18F 305 - Poison Fang
B82B092D DF766748 306 - Crush Claw
54241E9C 5D43AFD6 307 - Blast Burn
DFF57FA3 C7C8F7C2 308 - Hydro Cannon
A08FABAF D1934C6A 309 - Meteor Mash
99EF7572 8D25E025 310 - Astonish
7EE8C367 F6CEA502 311 - Weather Ball
72FF3A55 8C26A567 312 - Aromatherapy
9D24ACAE 081D29C4 313 - Fake Tears
75E87252 6BFA5612 314 - Air Cutter
D11D8B54 FDD5DED1 315 - Overheat
DDA93869 A4F0D815 316 - Odor Sleuth
B22EC1FD 3C585D87 317 - Rock Tomb
149359FB 013D3805 318 - Silver Wind
082E1D5E 2492B869 319 - Metal Sound
12D1D41E 83EB55ED 320 - Grasswhistle
4CBE5EFD 901C3754 321 - Tickle
F4E3793F 9A8DDE99 322 - Cosmic Power
A8A3811A AA233496 323 - Water Spout
F1BA4ED4 11A96518 324 - Signal Beam
423D5DC2 937F432A 325 - Shadow Punch
2C9B7058 B7262280 326 - Extrasensory
D4548B68 E0640233 327 - Sky Uppercut
5A531795 D930FDC1 328 - Sand Tomb
92908DD5 522FD7E5 329 - Sheer Cold
17D695EC B81E8292 330 - Muddy Water
0E21F2C0 EAFC4363 331 - Bullet Seed
4BAD95AF 7EF5A2C9 332 - Aerial Ace
52F69248 A089E8D0 333 - Icicle Spear
A5852607 7F941282 334 - Iron Defense
A660EF66 647E846E 335 - Block
53E12BD9 3CB0C39E 336 - Howl
4553F84F 53B8A15F 337 - Dragon Claw
F9970DAD DD639987 338 - Frenzy Plant
DB53215A EA070460 339 - Bulk Up
A6A0F4C5 91835EEE 340 - Bounce
358779D1 6341DE98 341 - Mud Shot
9485EB5E 82C84822 342 - Poison Tail
801682B5 B4348953 343 - Covet
F4A53CEC 926743F2 344 - Volt Tackle
B735AB4E 7165BF96 345 - Magical Leaf
0C38B3DB EC0DF2EA 346 - Water Sport
C5B041D4 BD52F186 347 - Calm Mind
D7986079 A3AB26EC 348 - Leaf Blade
328E22D7 333BC6CD 349 - Dragon Dance
C00CD668 ACCEB8D0 350 - Rock Blast
8BE2E875 D7CD9264 351 - Shock Wave
269D21D0 91D4E5A4 352 - Water Pulse
503174E9 B09A9930 353 - Doom Desire
B086CC85 399424C4 354 - Psycho Boost

JXN393
August 27th, 2004, 10:46 AM
is there a code to make a pokemon have the pokerus

for gameshark advance SP?

Easily my friend, just tell me what pokemon you want to have it. I can make any pokemon 4 u!

JXN393
August 27th, 2004, 10:47 AM
Easily my friend, just tell me what pokemon you want to have it. I can make any pokemon 4 u!
srysrysry, 4 action replay v3 im sry

Rayquaza-ppn
August 27th, 2004, 06:00 PM
Hi soz if my questions already been answered but do you guys have a ar ver 3.3. mirage island code?
1 that works i may add.
thanks.

Simon
August 27th, 2004, 06:19 PM
JXN, stop double posting. It's against the rules.

Rayquaza-PPN: Use the Pokemon Calculator/Maker to create a Pokemon that lets you visit Mirage Island. There are links to both of them in the FAQ.

AdamHays
August 27th, 2004, 08:09 PM
does anyone have GSSP pokemon calculator codes i you do i would appriciate it alot if you gave them to me

Simon
August 28th, 2004, 04:55 AM
Adam, why don't you just create them yourself? It's not that hard. But since you're asking I'm assuming it's hard for you.

PM me and I'll get you what you want. Or contact me through MSN.

HellishHades
August 28th, 2004, 10:27 AM
Hi soz if my questions already been answered but do you guys have a ar ver 3.3. mirage island code?
1 that works i may add.
thanks.

Mirage Island Appears
9684190D 465C0E8B
65DA389A 09D8882C

This code will make Mirage Island appear, regardless of the monsters in your party.

Ruby_Madness!!
August 28th, 2004, 09:59 PM
:classic: Well, I hate to be an attention thief, but my new (AR only) topic is open! Here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=419908#post419908)'s the link.

XWAMAN
August 29th, 2004, 03:35 PM
Latias
d09bf430
4e8fe28b
8334c989
9969f66a
a614b0ab
8c13ab80
1fdcf846
648fb685
c7d5f850
30f72236
222d8f4d
1f7916d9
eb246d20
5dbe6174
c1cb57b0
ec439399
9290bcaf
a98e1c14
767eb39f
cf2fddab
3b3f2ff3
88ff9b6a
f83b3a42
b65126e5
b2eb7340
2f66c930
3d855023
2a4fa23a
dd9dd9f0
f7f5bfed
642e2068
7e2c3969
54844cd3
9833a683
aae5f129
bbeaf000
3dc8ab6f
c4536ba8
08947df8
cca247f9

Latios
48fa9bd8
78601a5b
8334c989
9969f66a
a614b0ab
8c13ab80
f40ba490
9484d2e5
c7d5f850
30f72236
222d8f4d
1f7916d9
eb246d20
5dbe6174
9f02f00f
bf51bff5
4b58ed58
d929ae61
0523eccd
ecf09e8e
c6b84825
f298af1d
6c4de0e3
fe5983ee
2834221d
d33c9d72
d919d0ad
8deae234
cbeea790
3bf7fe0f
87df981b
4420ef96
831ae24a
cc49d110
132f9eb7
9a25f5b8
dedf641e
640be3dd

Kyogre
ae509e75
016c1a4f
8334c989
9969f66a
57cddd98
a08a0821
f78f569b
ae8e369f
b0e6230a
60ea0f6f
222d8f4d
1f7916d9
eb246d20
5dbe6174
96b2587b
45e08894
430e996c
10710e64
3cc57d9d
c53817ae
16e85370
fda3bd20
6b60a0e1
f1559b57
9c566254
63cf5986
330f3459
4f7d2630
881a1196
353853e5
23abec57
6e23b5e1
ea31161c
272a6823
b377fb80
5140ac15
ebc11a46
e6319378
00cd6fae
dbf52b6d

Groudon
db989a03
9b09c463
8334c989
9969f66a
774d28b8
2075bffa
3248c73d
0a9b84c5
c7d5f850
30f72236
222d8f4d
1f7916d9
eb246d20
5dbe6174
e3a6d160
aeb5bc3b
89e21865
e6a8aab3
a7f5f1af
61173f65
6d68b3fa
7c9c8486
f1fdd942
f5ff9246
c39c1da5
5d588298
a9cecc0a
d3f880fd
47595ee0
b3cc8bf4
40daf09e
a23a5c6e
68f90cdc
24da408a
3937648e
8dbd39b5
bbce0ae5
570cb49f
dc8e2694

Rayquaza
84bb19c6
1221e9c4
8334c989
9969f66a
0e16b50f
74033bdb
afbc38ef
a7bfbaaa
0f4f08ed
5480cd79
222d8f4d
1f7916d9
eb246d20
5dbe6174
484b1a6b
11f4e0aa
bddc4602
8cec507a
ee201223
300aeca6
5cf41e99
8d0113d6
0e4b92a0
3614c391
9d667fbf
ad4d8a52
6ef49c1c
bb814c68
3934889e
93815f32
18ff6af7
fb8216bd
2d2c5773
43e726b1
b7cf1f2f
601db275
678a97df
c851d35f
e7f62cd8
ffb1f739

Jirachi
2df5d636
01763a7e
31b3e957
a1607d7a
6fd742f5
73a3a6b6
e87f6328
c7d5f850
30f72236
be0e7574
bdf821eb
7d802310
55815de6
4488c9e6
15240e95
5d3b8c9f
5390f9f7
3e0e52b3
9bbb5acd
946844a1
fa07a45f
81264cf1
cca625b2
e96dfde3
cd61fafb
4a4e2c2e
81514bb5
002c30d5
d7d5637e
7452ce2f
04e179f6
f986ab80
0e11f332
d0bc094c
d4ddf364
b40bc6ee
a3957a9c
860b9faa
0a993f72

Deoxys
0648a5ec
c9d42bb8
01763a7e
31b3e957
d7394225
5a726fd6
dcd89f6b
d7ce4ea2
c7d5f850
30f72236
be0e7574
bdf821eb
7d802310
55815de6
b59938d4
dc416fd5
a481125f
7f1764b7
0045cf4e
12cdecd9
08444de6
4747e2b5
14d9032b
d246501d
1be91f6b
a2c49f7f
859be951
d90dcbc3
11448fec
0d6df8e3
fc22f091
8ad86979
0cacf75c
2640bad6
4c241b5a
f1c39edb
ea8f704a
45ee01d1

Feebas
b4ce99ec
d91c1ad0
01763a7e
31b3e957
d6c660c1
9c9977b8
1fdcf846
648fb685
c7d5f850
30f72236
be0e7574
bdf821eb
7d802310
55815de6
dbce182f
32f53bc6
2802cd6b
2a8b7b5f
6c7ca362
be8cfd22
0cef3129
7f7d0eee
6c943195
9bca6199
37f1a2b6
b32bc627
2734fe40
b543e191
11d85222
f0f92ff6
d48f63f3
ae2df240
4a842002
e86c6fd5
d3d3e422
038d247f
2bfb4740
0747d655
1e009016

Milotic
9c36d622
750d2c75
01763a7e
31b3e957
5b47e56e
27675b50
2f711c2b
1eda22ad
c7d5f850
30f72236
be0e7574
bdf821eb
7d802310
55815de6
c10ec0f0
eef62a1b
64d2c313
e3a01501
229425ec
e3c9e914
6ef71720
42d9827d
42fc7d68
a1f33680
e90e28a6
3e98d61a
289879b9
d0045e27
f161dad1
5cf517bc
f6d3de29
dfc4c705
89421aec
bc0504a8
95bb864e
a6c4ad3d
849522e1
5cc2c6a7
5b2db599
0cf241df

Castform
31707fd0
b3896c8f
8334c989
9969f66a
8e86c8b6
682e71a2
ee101bed
fafc6e3e
c6d30819
222d8f4d
1f7916d9
eb246d20
5dbe6174
5a3ef5ab
6a8c5df9
1eca82ea
71e02268
e12d596d
5796c308
bb9b90ef
30f04566
276a9558
91e933f9
c92aa659
242144c3
16463d10
9c5756ba
c3894816
d1c08bdb
157a6536
c98f1c54
e73a6610
e8a468d5
61af3393
7d7d7318
2308fe6f
c2d213e0
af673ac1
I thought these codes would help people that need these "hard to get" pokemon. Sorry for double posting <_<; These codes are for Ruby only.
**** wat happened to the short catch in wild codes lol

Simon
August 29th, 2004, 08:03 PM
Well, I hate to be an attention thief, but my new (AR only) topic is open! Here's the link.That's too bad. It's closed cause THIS codes thread was supposed to be for codes. Not some other random thing made by a member....

**** wat happened to the short catch in wild codes lolThey still exist. There are codes MUCH shorter than that. To be exact, each code is only 2 lines, both with 6 digits in them, so it's just a 12 digit code.

Click here for the codes. (http://[email protected]/index.html) Go to the cheats section for RS.

HellishHades
August 30th, 2004, 06:42 AM
They look short enough to me. Here they are:

Edit: The long codes you saw create an entire Pokmon. Naturally, those have to be longer than ones that simply modify one unencrypted variable.

To make these codes work, you need a enter them in a new game cheat database :

1 - On the AR screen, select "Management", then "Add/Edit Game",
then "Add New Game".

2 - Enter any name (like "Ruby Wild Pokemon Modifier").

3 - Now choose "Add/Edit Code", select the game you created, and choose
"Add New Code".

4 - Enter "(M)" in the code name, then input one of these Master Codes :

New Pokemon Ruby Master Code :

A2E564FE 0FB58A54
530823D9 16558191

New Pokemon Sapphire Master Code :

A2E564FE 0FB58A54
B4564EFE 23F44BF2

5 - Now enter the "New Wild Pokemon Modifier Codes" you desire.
(You can also enter the "New Level Modifier Codes", and any
Type 6 code).

6 - Once you're set, go back to the AR title screen (press B some times),
then choose "Select Game", and choose the game you created.

7 - Check that the (M) code is ON, and only one of the New Wild Pokemon
Modifier Codes is on, that only one of the New Level Modifier Codes is on,
and that only one Type 6 code is on, then Press start to start the game.

If the (M) code if OFF (it can happen. It's an Action Replay bug...) you'll
have to rename it to anything but "(M)" (or "(m)"). Then set it on manually,
then rename it back to "(M)".

001 - BULBASAUR
5B98D609 58C495A3

002 - IVYSAUR
6A52D97E CC06F427

003 - VENUSAUR
B256F0FF DA6AFE04

004 - CHARMANDER
61F575D4 36432F0A

005 - CHARMELEON
442586FA 830306AD

006 - CHARIZARD
59264033 CD42F2B8

007 - SQUIRTLE
9108FE88 C5990066

008 - WARTORTLE
A476B3CD 530DE725

009 - BLASTOISE
C0C4E7A1 1229DA90

010 - CATERPIE
D1E79115 D9D331B0

011 - METAPOD
5224D8F6 5B71C7F3

012 - BUTTERFREE
92CE2E32 EEF09570

013 - WEEDLE
0AB95F75 1B8D4537

014 - KAKUNA
64593A30 52CE0445

015 - BEEDRILL
9995CDC2 6EC17918

016 - PIDGEY
A83559A7 10F179DB

017 - PIDGEOTTO
C67BD706 23CBC604

018 - PIDGEOT
1805C7F8 A42A93A5

019 - RATTATA
98E164F3 493EF711

020 - RATICATE
98202E73 9A1FCBAF

021 - SPEAROW
86EF4978 790D1627

022 - FEAROW
EE727EFA 2998BC29

023 - EKANS
C17E439B 53645C48

024 - ARBOK
5F2D64AC 303D0016

025 - PIKACHU
DAF5FADA 0594CA4D

026 - RAICHU
FA11DA0D 3E51B357

027 - SANDSHREW
EC8C3A83 B6D0F5B6

028 - SANDSLASH
229F21F6 01919E26

029 - NIDORAN Female
67CF7EFD CA6B3A75

030 - NIDORINA
B52260AD DA16BCE4

031 - NIDOQUEEN
F5A3F5FB EE8BCEDC

032 - NIDORAN Male
B29F9380 60E735E9

033 - NIDORINO
CB93D28F B11085C3

034 - NIDOKING
6252B83B 84295293

035 - CLEFAIRY
AA2CE73C E31CE1A9

036 - CLEFABLE
F7D683E2 47703A07

037 - VULPIX
7DE74C56 73BFDCDA

038 - NINETALES
D3A0A280 5899DCB1

039 - JIGGLYPUFF
CF8A4BD1 74CB7DED

040 - WIGGLYTUFF
465F2FA1 DB4BE919

041 - ZUBAT
7C48288A 02832176

042 - GOLBAT
7431D226 16824817

043 - ODDISH
18AB983E 98BC93A5

044 - GLOOM
BA72F8CC A98D0B21

045 - VILEPLUME
46A0E164 B2D94335

046 - PARAS
F57796DC 5CBEBF34

047 - PARASECT
9B498CED BD446566

048 - VENONAT
C3312826 1F5BE894

049 - VENOMOTH
5844D6AC 4F0B1540

050 - DIGLETT
43763628 F7C26C9B

051 - DUGTRIO
B8703BBF FBB99F9A

052 - MEOWTH
3E864970 00089F80

053 - PERSIAN
BE7C46B0 7070FD0E

054 - PSYDUCK
AEA2543E AFB9C061

055 - GOLDUCK
6D8B6A4F F2DE48DC

056 - MANKEY
EF69D257 41D09E13

057 - PRIMEAPE
4C29CC73 41D9B17C

058 - GROWLITHE
5CAEE623 6857B716

059 - ARCANINE
EDA46BBC 68CF1916

060 - POLIWAG
9C081A1F D730E755

061 - POLIWHIRL
FA9AADD0 907E5D39

062 - POLIWRATH
E81A1CDE 2B1EBDB1

063 - ABRA
9271F596 76499EDB

064 - KADABRA
31B167A6 97B7A547

065 - ALAKAZAM
9E684A89 F7CF0AE0

066 - MACHOP
1A4B7C51 DF6B5EB3

067 - MACHOKE
1934FBCD 3DAA9D14

068 - MACHAMP
5795558A 2CCC776D

069 - BELLSPROUT
E30F0703 715913F2

070 - WEEPINBELL
F3A89368 D19EA30C

071 - VICTREEBEL
38DD9B3B 657B0A36

072 - TENTACOOL
B1B3056C 4D3E4490

073 - TENTACRUEL
705A02BD A0508C2E

074 - GEODUDE
4AB5935E 7A7C6846

075 - GRAVELER
677A1463 F6542CB5

076 - GOLEM
33E76E4B 3018923B

077 - PONYTA
A36550AB 13000054

078 - RAPIDASH
C9E568CA 430FBB62

079 - SLOWPOKE
BE09C042 9FE3909C

080 - SLOWBRO
2DEA0C62 B249D1FF

081 - MAGNEMITE
D1616995 1F8608B3

082 - MAGNETON
AFD935FC 146872B5

083 - FARFETCH"D
50CAC849 D2886614

084 - DODUO
9AFCE8CB 2773D01F

085 - DODRIO
7BA846BC 4F0B5428

086 - SEEL
B3E21A86 1734C527

087 - DEWGONG
94257B16 A5199684

088 - GRIMER
99800047 814BB39A

089 - MUK
826F4CB9 F6712735

090 - SHELLDER
E999100A C01EA210

091 - CLOYSTER
2F1397D8 1FE4A985

092 - GASTLY
5E07616D 39E71FB8

093 - HAUNTER
0788AAD5 3E959720

094 - GENGAR
D570C7FF 5829E383

095 - ONIX
1ABD2B8D 989A36CC

096 - DROWZEE
663352E1 2653F679

097 - HYPNO
061E3F85 603E4137

098 - KRABBY
B88768AE F3E356F0

099 - KINGLER
0931CF9D 3062DDE6

100 - VOLTORB
5FC9F377 2D8689FE

101 - ELECTRODE
39FCD743 E128479F

102 - EXEGGCUTE
B8933AA8 A45F3EDC

103 - EXEGGUTOR
7B0C9646 AD993EE0

104 - CUBONE
19FF3288 09A12DBC

105 - MAROWAK
CC68FDD2 8A933747

106 - HITMONLEE
50BA8804 2B572047

107 - HITMONCHAN
75A00A53 05FBFE65

108 - LICKITUNG
3215BD8F 50CEB35F

109 - KOFFING
AF247484 928AC293

110 - WEEZING
C677F18A A1A4D433

111 - RHYHORN
768891B2 D52029A8

112 - RHYDON
CBC6572A 9C2FB20E

113 - CHANSEY
9B6782E3 D94A3B6E

114 - TANGELA
37D67ED2 10DD6E7D

115 - KANGASKHAN
95A3A1DA 2F9DE789

116 - HORSEA
0A35954D AFD93D5E

117 - SEADRA
3A847318 C7AA49C7

118 - GOLDEEN
FE1085CE 8926ABC4

119 - SEAKING
C5A82676 0F67DFAC

120 - STARYU
18D4974F 0375D8D8

121 - STARMIE
17B0FCFF 676F4D24

122 - MR.MIME
4DBD3317 436756C5

123 - SCYTHER
FB9CD6AC 0279347E

124 - JYNX
E75D6E3B 2E9D0275

125 - ELECTABUZZ
E19BDC3B 0A0960B2

126 - MAGMAR
5E3C78FF 81B23708

127 - PINSIR
77685160 E4FC1D66

128 - TAUROS
1D1F8F48 F492569B

129 - MAGIKARP
2F387592 0427A493

130 - GYARADOS
EFEE7649 70A39BE4

131 - LAPRAS
F5DACB30 DED52566

132 - DITTO
8BBF55FD 2790264F

133 - EEVEE
221D8155 4948247B

134 - VAPOREON
226D7CAB 3CF50F26

135 - JOLTEON
69AE6C8E A7C868B5

136 - FLAREON
C4BD266D FD291032

137 - PORYGON
CC59D878 BA6FD508

138 - OMANYTE
08DAA3B2 D9CC3402

139 - OMASTAR
5C15CBF1 FE12F9B6

140 - KABUTO
145EAD72 0C6E4044

141 - KABUTOPS
1992B0F4 875543C1

142 - AERODACTYL
66582493 0FF88AD2

143 - SNORLAX
4E8D9681 B8A3B513

144 - ARTICUNO
B8BABB07 1279065D

145 - ZAPDOS
813E577F C64AB1BA

146 - MOLTRES
5A8E3C77 1F661F0B

147 - DRATINI
439D4063 28AB4F8B

148 - DRAGONAIR
378016D5 A9BE6BB0

149 - DRAGONITE
81CD8ABF 44D69D83

150 - MEWTWO
649DA11D AC382E6A

151 - MEW
13EAA696 65095035

152 - CHIKORITA
61419AAD 1F5AB2CD

153 - BAYLEEF
E9CE3C77 FB253DDC

154 - MEGANIUM
BD66A245 94AF4345

155 - CYNDAQUIL
3B2FBEAB 318B8314

156 - QUILAVA
29FB0AF1 0A671C44

157 - TYPHLOSION
944DB03D F45824CF

158 - TOTODILE
2A37E7A6 DD8CE6B0

159 - CROCONAW
ECD8D695 0E5F8595

160 - FERALIGATR
C0DB0AD1 AA8C334E

161 - SENTRET
003EB493 8F6B30C7

162 - FURRET
6C3FFFC9 5FD5149E

163 - HOOTHOOT
77CACEFB 80C76846

164 - NOCTOWL
6372810D 8C6A17F9

165 - LEDYBA
A46B53B6 0D44F1CB

166 - LEDIAN
FBA3B893 2D6C54A0

167 - SPINARAK
BAEB89EC BC527AE7

168 - ARIADOS
DC76C4E8 7A50BF6B

169 - CROBAT
3DD17A66 45DAEEA4

170 - CHINCHOU
C724FFD2 4DAEA87C

171 - LANTURN
FFE3F978 F8092C0D

172 - PICHU
31490BA2 957D9C43

173 - CLEFFA
5D8C1F0C C9357408

174 - IGGLYBUFF
04AE52FF ACC39974

175 - TOGEPI
E978D3FE 9C6BC03F

176 - TOGETIC
D6ADA9DA B47FD6B2

177 - NATU
DDB3AA9C 1E36A75F

178 - XATU
2DECD9DA 292415F3

179 - MAREEP
3264367A B27389B7

180 - FLAAFFY
592F39A6 50BB9FD2

181 - AMPHAROS
15BB35CC 31FCB946

182 - BELLOSSOM
35A25C45 128498AC

183 - MARILL
43FB2D9B 1B0D35C6

184 - AZUMARILL
D88C241C 986FEAA2

185 - SUDOWOODO
C8643C62 26AC9EF3

186 - POLITOED
20A6A1D1 D16124FC

187 - HOPPIP
838DBF5F DDE6C0A5

188 - SKIPLOOM
E79644AB 98A489C6

189 - JUMPLUFF
A0972940 A015BB4A

190 - AIPOM
8A50BDAA 6E7AA26E

191 - SUNKERN
6B0C598E BEF8D476

192 - SUNFLORA
856C10F3 8E6E674F

193 - YANMA
00618857 D4C58FB0

194 - WOOPER
E50A71B3 521E36CF

195 - QUAGSIRE
4C605FA6 A4A49FB1

196 - ESPEON
EDE7DC79 B0646BD6

197 - UMBREON
91664ADA 778FCDAE

198 - MURKROW
9EFE47FE 1F257D74

199 - SLOWKING
F3BF61D5 1F8D2CC8

200 - MISDREAVUS
B705A263 3AE1F932

201 - UNOWN
803226DE E3027F3B

202 - WOBBUFFET
3AF24127 60E544AC

203 - GIRAFARIG
051D1E9D A1B82E7A

204 - PINECO
2C6FFCA7 04018493

205 - FORRETRESS
C0B30593 94BF452E

206 - DUNSPARCE
BBA0843E D77682F7

207 - GLIGAR
F910357B B9BEF4C2

208 - STEELIX
D98B3702 15534340

209 - SNUBBULL
D0D032A0 4F4270F0

210 - GRANBULL
173E3D12 DAE188B2

211 - QWILFISH
3A921476 AF08FC55

212 - SCIZOR
B98B7017 03AD2230

213 - SHUCKLE
3DBFCD91 6BEBB756

214 - HERACROSS
BB094F33 E8F5D4F6

215 - SNEASEL
FE647159 4037D651

216 - TEDDIURSA
8E18527C 7BAAA644

217 - URSARING
B15F61A4 854B1481

218 - SLUGMA
8DC26E3E 34624B02

219 - MAGCARGO
B9057829 DD0BDDF0

220 - SWINUB
78769A7E 3CB9B856

221 - PILOSWINE
43391F75 B2AA685E

222 - CORSOLA
6945A8FF 96A355E2

223 - REMORAID
FB193FAB B865F08B

224 - OCTILLERY
359510BE 6E32F5BA

225 - DELIBIRD
F08DFB4D 952134A7

226 - MANTINE
0A468FA3 3BC97EA3

227 - SKARMORY
D6A97E3B 49B9FC2F

228 - HOUNDOUR
4DA2BD14 E16B9774

229 - HOUNDOOM
7DD9205D E24050A6

230 - KINGDRA
DC493BC8 A373D54F

231 - PHANPY
3109A0B6 2D40922F

232 - DONPHAN
52676372 A6E1A345

233 - PORYGON2
C3247DAD 63BC0AD8

234 - STANTLER
DA972DE7 59E06412

235 - SMEARGLE
A9AD9A77 8EA1314B

236 - TYROGUE
5510ED07 3A4EF346

237 - HITMONTOP
84826A81 4EBE2494

238 - SMOOCHUM
8EBD339A E0386B71

239 - ELEKID
71A07FB3 86604E19

240 - MAGBY
7C7070B8 57870880

241 - MILTANK
A29DA3BF A3BFE35D

242 - BLISSEY
5BB98D1D 444E2830

243 - RAIKOU
A10710E4 E472D0F8

244 - ENTEI
5B01BDB2 183D8C74

245 - SUICUNE
D25A4A77 A675F69A

246 - LARVITAR
A4A9773C 2C74F2D9

247 - PUPITAR
BEE36D01 FA74B353

248 - TYRANITAR
0A3E5260 0385C5B5

249 - LUGIA
4EECFE9F 27D82240

250 - HO-OH
3D68FB8B 4B323185

251 - CELEBI
ABAB4663 A9BDEC6F

252 - TREECKO
78CDD380 F37C9BE9

253 - GROVYLE
852777E5 9BAD3116

254 - SCEPTILE
B39EF67A 61835FCF

255 - TORCHIC
0514E417 36CB3F8D

256 - COMBUSKEN
70947F66 D7A58EC7

257 - BLAZIKEN
3F24DEB0 1AB3B9CE

258 - MUDKIP
37F87602 4F05D116

259 - MARSHTOMP
D5D08FE7 6237CE75

260 - SWAMPERT
F33084E2 682FAFD5

261 - POOCHYENA
E97C5568 52CCE3BF

262 - MIGHTYENA
1D22FDAD 1DD2825F

263 - ZIGZAGOON
00A37238 E07D0F1F

264 - LINOONE
3005B23A F5F2A5A4

265 - WURMPLE
6E9BD511 CFFDFBCD

266 - SILCOON
695ADE78 37E58561

267 - BEAUTIFLY
30D2952F DCB73728

268 - CASCOON
59C9A3BA 3BA39820

269 - DUSTOX
E5CDC565 723D7944

270 - LOTAD
3FB61895 B4012937

271 - LOMBRE
BDDAF1C8 195BD540

272 - LUDICOLO
3BF8DDA5 37C16B74

273 - SEEDOT
D69C6252 8F419815

274 - NUZLEAF
77B16382 C205ED06

275 - SHIFTRY
E71B20CE 68DD169A

276 - NINCADA
B1FCD027 E6438073

277 - NINJASK
28BEBC0D E5BF4CEA

278 - SHEDINJA
9FD8EF67 BCDDB0C0

279 - TAILLOW
608E0DE6 489A01F4

280 - SWELLOW
63C12597 231F7D36

281 - SHROOMISH
35F465C7 AC64B1B2

282 - BRELOOM
FAADB098 2142CC04

283 - SPINDA
30B3F44D 201D4C52

284 - WINGULL
CF36F1EB 5BF7FE6A

285 - PELIPPER
B3FB78C3 D027E6CC

286 - SURSKIT
349CBFE1 EB910D70

287 - MASQUERAIN
23EDF572 358271AC

288 - WAILMER
F2596AE4 BF10698D

289 - WAILORD
C8B4F728 21E7A36B

290 - SKITTY
F3DC89FD 51026F2D

291 - DELCATTY
7175C8A3 7DC1D1CE

292 - KECLEON
99E9CF7E 1E12D1A0

293 - BALTOY
DA0FE11C EE9DB041

294 - CLAYDOL
E6CFF4BB B544BF89

295 - NOSEPASS
25978625 AFF27AF4

296 - TORKOAL
E1918FEA A96396E6

297 - SABLEYE
E89BD86E 804D628F

298 - BARBOACH
886D6202 2E7E60F4

299 - WHISCASH
ADF5576C 472EA94B

300 - LUVDISC
DB372C5C 8F11559B

301 - CORPHISH
7220A60B 1EACF3C5

302 - CRAWDAUNT
1930111C 8F849437

303 - FEEBAS
FD121BE8 EDBD7C2E

304 - MILOTIC
7C41BD36 99E95084

305 - CARVANHA
5321A4D4 C6CF5AE7

306 - SHARPEDO
3157E9F4 6A73D8AE

307 - TRAPINCH
9CA69ACA 9939B23A

308 - VIBRAVA
B59639E8 F74CFD40

309 - FLYGON
F534D274 570680C1

310 - MAKUHITA
AD8DC4E2 77B286F8

311 - HARIYAMA
AB0AD2D5 6D00034F

312 - ELECTRIKE
92D66D80 7D5F93EE

313 - MANECTRIC
72A89CC0 191CB45F

314 - NUMEL
304464AD CD22290A

315 - CAMERUPT
1F7D375E ED89C369

316 - SPHEAL
DFE522DA E6EC22B8

317 - SEALEO
27A1D07A 9AFA29F1

318 - WALREIN
FD4EA1DB C69350C3

319 - CACNEA
1470A99B E7D9753C

320 - CACTURNE
E14BF728 186056C8

321 - SNORUNT
B59DAE9E 44B9A0C2

322 - GLALIE
F0EE5DF7 302FFDAB

323 - LUNATONE
A5E5F33D 9BD8B594

324 - SOLROCK
9790C620 764C48B2

325 - AZURILL
5AFF3133 46341664

326 - SPOINK
4DDE87B6 7BD5E97A

327 - GRUMPIG
3B03279A 010533EA

328 - PLUSLE
1316C3E4 AEC8CB67

329 - MINUN
7E8DDDE5 0653504E

330 - MAWILE
125E26A9 70AC87DE

331 - MEDITITE
BF67D39D 5F98AE81

332 - MEDICHAM
C671820C 0A73E3C1

333 - SWABLU
FF248CD7 7C6DCB02

334 - ALTARIA
796165E0 DFA610F0

335 - WYNAUT
BC7D19E2 E6E419E7

336 - DUSKULL
BA58AAA1 26098A0A

337 - DUSCLOPS
B28A7DEF 7EBA9583

338 - ROSELIA
A0C7416C 79BC1ECA

339 - SLAKOTH
3B5FD605 8B989B15

340 - VIGOROTH
0227A6B8 279C8AF9

341 - SLAKING
B294982C D8AA45A9

342 - GULPIN
9E354F47 F3AC945F

343 - SWALOT
14320869 401127B7

344 - TROPIUS
A07E2AC7 A298E6E4

345 - WHISMUR
7348A972 BEAABF39

346 - LOUDRED
13869FD7 E7CEFD50

347 - EXPLOUD
0BC551D3 8F71ECBF

348 - CLAMPERL
9BD9B2C8 1FE83576

349 - HUNTAIL
A542EE0A 0BB12850

350 - GOREBYSS
821805B8 6A0A72EA

351 - ABSOL
4F2F57C7 1486B738

352 - SHUPPET
8ABD49F2 482F03ED

353 - BANETTE
8C94C60B 34B740A8

354 - SEVIPER
B1437A24 EB353929

355 - ZANGOOSE
B95E04D3 9D1D46AF

356 - RELICANTH
0B9FCB25 C59FA340

357 - ARON
B86D62E1 C0C0EB09

358 - LAIRON
02044020 2AF60CFC

359 - AGGRON
4D422E59 EA13D962

360 - CASTFORM
6106239A F565464F

361 - VOLBEAT
098FF614 7E20D927

362 - ILLUMISE
48D71C7B 16C2522A

363 - LILEEP
03890595 11E78C7E

364 - CRADILY
3BB0B9DE 5DFCC077

365 - ANORITH
15FBF8BD 7D4DFDE5

366 - ARMALDO
F2E61F7D 597E4841

367 - RALTS
8B565C5D D19BE910

368 - KIRLIA
84B2134B F9D888DB

369 - GARDEVOIR
4C42DF0A B9AB3E27

370 - BAGON
EE44E689 25D268EA

371 - SHELGON
48776CDC 54A482D7

372 - SALAMENCE
83B10FBA 0FC690F0

373 - BELDUM
4755F0C3 2EF9DEE7

374 - METANG
18F6DA2D E1B16BC5

375 - METAGROSS
7F442AD7 75776D97

376 - REGIROCK
EE48CE33 DD9BA0C5

377 - REGICE
B8E60141 9846F68D

378 - REGISTEEL
79DFACFC CE3130F9

379 - KYOGRE
B7D1BCC2 DF667849

380 - GROUDON
F655438D 3AA5C717

381 - RAYQUAZA
F45F5684 50826322

382 - LATIAS
9924490F 674355D7

383 - LATIOS
B0EF6EE8 A714B8D9

384 - JIRACHI
89CF0941 3F293D81

385 - DEOXYS
88F7CB8E EE360350

386 - CHIMECHO
36B41E2E 268A49A3

XWAMAN
August 30th, 2004, 03:07 PM
That's too bad. It's closed cause THIS codes thread was supposed to be for codes. Not some other random thing made by a member....

They still exist. There are codes MUCH shorter than that. To be exact, each code is only 2 lines, both with 6 digits in them, so it's just a 12 digit code.

Click here for the codes. (http://[email protected]/index.html) Go to the cheats section for RS.
thank god lol...does the gba gs work with gbc games?

HellishHades
August 30th, 2004, 04:14 PM
thank god lol...does the gba gs work with gbc games?

No, only GBA games work with the GameShark Advance.

Ade
September 3rd, 2004, 04:59 AM
Anybody got any codes that get you SS pokemon?

Simon
September 3rd, 2004, 05:01 AM
What the heck are SS Pokemon?

Ade
September 3rd, 2004, 05:09 AM
Shining Status Pokemon. They are extreamly rare & a different colour.

Simon
September 3rd, 2004, 05:11 AM
Why didn't you just say "I want a code for shiny Pokemon"? It's what everyone says...

Just use the Pokemon Calculator/Maker to make a shiny Pokemon. There are links to both of them somewhere in the RSE FAQ.

AdamHays
September 3rd, 2004, 11:43 PM
i got a question for all you code user what makes the game so ffun when you use codeslike infinite MB,theres no challenge in catching pokemon then,and and infinite rarecandies whats so great about that you didnt train your pokemon???
would you really want to train your pokemon like this if they were real???i didnt get the point at first but its funner raising them yourself

Simon
September 4th, 2004, 12:07 AM
This isn't the place to discuss the morality of using codes. If you want to do that, do it somewhere else.

Ade
September 5th, 2004, 11:23 AM
welll.....i can help with people who want shiny pokemon, its 4 action replay, i can give u any pokemon u want, any attacks ect. just tell me wut u want and ill do!

4 shinys put in this order
1.pokemon/pokemons name/pokemons gender
2.trainer/trainer gender/ the balllllll you caught the pokemon
3. any hold item
4.attacks/pp
Can you get the codes for an SS Gyarados & an SS-
Umbreon in normal pokeballs?

Chikorita
September 5th, 2004, 03:54 PM
Can anyone post the link or website where I can get the latest Pokmon Calculator? Thank you very much...

KaeL
September 5th, 2004, 09:21 PM
Can some1 give me a code for a lansat berry for Gssp?

Simon
September 6th, 2004, 05:00 AM
Can anyone post the link or website where I can get the latest Pokmon Calculator? Thank you very much...There are links to both of them in the FAQ.

KaeL
September 10th, 2004, 06:42 PM
I have a question... What happens when Fr/Lg come out...and theres no game shark for them....then what?

Simon
September 10th, 2004, 08:01 PM
What do you mean no gameshark for them? Gameshark Advance/SP works for any GBA game.

If you mean there are no codes for them, there will always be codes for every game that is popular. Hackers will have codes running around the internet in a week after FRLG comes/came out. No need to worry about a lack of codes...

And there are already codes for FRLG anyways. Although only a few seem to work.

HellishHades
September 11th, 2004, 06:59 AM
I have a question... What happens when Fr/Lg come out...and theres no game shark for them....then what?

There won't be codes for AR/GSA v1/2; it's a depreciated version. If you can work ARCrypt, then you could convert v3 codes to v1/2, but it would be much easier to upgrade. There are codes for v3, since that's the newest version.

KaeL
September 11th, 2004, 08:58 AM
Ok thanx Ima go get Fr and Lg and check it out.

AdamHays
September 11th, 2004, 09:37 AM
you have to get the master codes for which ever you AR or GSSP.there in here somewhere.

Simon
September 11th, 2004, 10:01 AM
o.o

What the heck are you talking about???

Poke'mon Trainer X
September 11th, 2004, 07:57 PM
Can someone please give me Gameshark SP codes for this game? I'd like some Pokemon Modifiers

AdamHays
September 11th, 2004, 08:02 PM
modifiers to make pokemon shiny?

KaeL
September 12th, 2004, 06:36 PM
POkemon trainer, deeper in forums... i think 6th page mabey.... glockstopper has put modifiers up for all 386... its closed now.

Edit:NOOOOOOO!!!! the modifer codes..... i cant find them! *pulls hair out of head*

BigBoss
September 13th, 2004, 07:40 AM
Is there a AR shiny pokemon cheat? I want them all shiny!

Simon
September 13th, 2004, 04:44 PM
There is but it's extremely risky. If you screw it up, your game file is going to be put at risk. Anyways, check one of the cheats guides on the Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire page in GameFAQs. *goes to take a much needed shower*

KaeL
September 13th, 2004, 06:01 PM
Can i please get a Pokemon Modifier Code for a torchic on ruby for Gssp

dezmond
September 16th, 2004, 10:38 AM
Any cheats for Emerald yet?

i need masterballs and rare candies please

Dark Heaven
September 17th, 2004, 01:52 AM
More code added

Warp Codes
82031F84 xxxx

-Bank 0-
0000- Petalburg City
0100- Slateport City
0200- Mauville City
0300- Rustboro City
0400- Fortree City
0500- Lilycove City
0600- Mossdeep City
0700- Sootopolis City
0800- Ever Grande City
0900- Littleroot Town
0A00- Oldale Town
0B00- Dewford Town
0C00- Lavaridge Town
0D00- Fallarbor Town
0E00- Verdanturf Town
0F00- Pacifidlog Town
1000- Route 101
1100- Route 102
1200- Route 103
1300- Route 104
1400- Route 105
1500- Route 106
1600- Route 107
1700- Route 108
1800- Route 109
1900- Route 110
1A00- Route 111
1B00- Route 112
1C00- Route 113
1D00- Route 114
1E00- Route 115
1F00- Route 116
2000- Route 117
2100- Route 118
2200- Route 119
2300- Route 120
2400- Route 121
2500- Route 122
2600- Route 123
2700- Route 124
2800- Route 125
2900- Route 126
2A00- Route 127
2B00- Route 128
2C00- Route 129
2D00- Route 130
2E00- Route 131
2F00- Route 132
3000- Route 133
3100- Route 134

-Bank A-
380A- Roof of Lilycove store

-Bank B-
380B- Fishing Guy House In Mossdeep City

-Bank C-
380C- House in Sootopolis

-Bank D-
380D- Phoebe

-Bank E-
380E- Meteor Falls

-Bank F-
380F- Fiery Path

-Bank 10-
0010- Sydney
0110- Phoebe
0210- Glacia
0310- Drake
0410- Wallace
0A10- Pokemon Center(before E4)
0B10- Hall of Fame

-Bank 17-
0017- Safari Zone(catch Pokemon like normal wild battle)

-Bank 18-
0018- Meteor Falls 1
0118- Meteor Falls 2
0218- Meteor Falls 3
0318- Meteor Falls 4
0418- Rusturf Tunnel
0518- Underwater (Sootopolis City)
0618- Desert Ruins
0718- Granite Cave 1
0818- Granite Cave 2
0918- Granite Cave 3
0A18- Granite Cave 4(Steven)
0B18- Petalburg Woods
0C18- Mt.Chimney
0D18- Jagged Pass
0E18- Fiery Path
0F18- Mt.Pyre 1(Inside)
1018- Mt.Pyre 2(Inside)
1118- Mt.Pyre 3(Inside)
1218- Mt.Pyre 4(Inside)
1318- Mt.Pyre 5(Inside)
1418- Mt.Pyre Top(Inside)
1518- Mt.Pyre 1(Outside)
1618- Mt.Pyre Top(Outside)
1718- Aqua Hideout 1
1818- Aqua Hideout 2
1918- Aqua Hideout 3
1A18- Underwater(Seafloor Cavern)
1B18- Seafloor Cavern 1
1C18- Seafloor Cavern 2
1D18- Seafloor Cavern 3
1E18- Seafloor Cavern 4
1F18- Seafloor Cavern 5
2018- Seafloor Cavern 6
2118- Seafloor Cavern 7
2218- Seafloor Cavern 8
2318- Seafloor Cavern 9
2418- Seafloor Cavern 10
2518- Cave of Origin 1
2618- Cave of Origin 2
2718- Cave of Origin 3
2818- Cave of Origin 4
2918- Cave of Origin 5
2A18- cave of Origin 6
2B18- Victory Road 1
2C18- Victory Road 2
2D18- Victory Road 3
2E18- Shoal Cave 1
2F18- Shoal Cave 2
3018- Shoal Cave 3(no water)
3118- Shoal Cave 4(no water)
3218- ?????
3318- ?????
3418- New Mauville 1
3518- New Mauville 2
3618- Abandoned Ship 1
3718- Abandoned Ship 2
3818- Abandoned Ship 3
3918- Abandoned Ship 4
3A18- Abandoned Ship 5
3B18- Abandoned Ship 6
3C18- Abandoned Ship 7
3D18- Abandoned Ship 8
3E18- Abandoned Ship 9
3F18- Abandoned Ship 10
4018- Abandoned Ship 11
4118- Abandoned Ship 12
4218- Abandoned Ship 13
4318- Island Cave
4418- Ancient Tomb
4518- Underwater, near Regi
4618- Same as above^
4718- Entrance of place where you activate Regis
4818- Place where you activate Regis
4918- Cave where you got TM11 Sunny Day
4A18- ?????
4B18- ?????
4C18- ?????
4D18- Sky Pillar 1
4E18- Sky Pillar 2
4F18- Sky Pillar 3
5018- Sky Pillar 4
5118- Sky Pillar 5
5218- Sky Pillar 6
5318- Sky Pillar 7
5418- Sky Pillar 8
5518- Top of Sky Pillar
5618- Magma Hideout 1
5718- Magma Hideout 2
5818- Magma Hideout 3
5918- Magma Hideout 4
5A18- Magma Hideout 5
5B18- Magma Hideout 6
5C18- Magma Hideout 7
5D18- Magma Hideout 8
5E18- Illusion Pillar 1
5F18- Illusion Pillar 2
6018- Illusion Pillar 3
6118- Illusion Pillar 4
6218- Desert Underground Tunnel
6318- Studio Cave 1
6418- Studio Cave 2

-Bank 1A-
0A1A- Southern Island
301A- Building next to Battle Tower in Battle Frontier
321A- Battle Frontier
381A- World's Edge Island (Mew)
391A- World's Edge Island 2
3A1A- Birth Island (Deoxys)
421A= Navel Rock (Lugia and Ho-oh)

No Random Battles
82037274 0000

Infinity Master Ball in first slot of comp(for VBA)
02025b78:03E70001
02025b78:XXXXYYYY
03E7 = Make First Item in PC 999
0001 = Make First Item in PC Master Ball
You may edit it to what you want, item digit are below.

First item in list for $1
02005230:0001

Shop Modify
020052F4:XXXX

Shop Modifier Codes for CBA
Slot 1: 820052F4 0???
Slot 2: 820052FC 0???
Slot 3: 82005304 0???
Slot 4: 8200530C 0???
Slot 5: 82005314 0???

Item Digits
000 - nothing

Poke Ball
001 - Master Ball
002 - Ultra Ball
003 - Great Ball
004 - Poke Ball
005 - Safari Ball
006 - Net Ball
007 - Dive Ball
008 - Nest Ball
009 - Repeat Ball
00A - Timer Ball
00B - Luxury Ball
00C - Premier Ball

Item
00D - Potion
00E - Antidote
00F - Burn Heal
010 - Ice Heal
011 - Awakening
012 - Paralyz heal
013 - Full Restore
014 - Max Potion
015 - Hyper Potion
016 - Super Potion
017 - Full Heal
018 - Revive
019 - Max Revive
01A - Fresh Water
01B - Soda Pop
01C - Lemonade
01D - MooMoo Milk
01E - Energy Powder
01F - Energy Root
020 - Heal Powder
021 - Revival Herb
022 - Ether
023 - Max Ether
024 - Elixir
025 - Max Elixir
026 - Lava Cookie
027 - Blue Flute
028 - Yellow Flute
029 - Red Flute
02A - Black Flute
02B - White Flute
02C - Berry Juice
02D - Sacred Ash
02E - Shoal Salt
02F - Shoal Shell
030 - Red Shard
031 - Blue Shard
032 - Yellow Shard
033 - Green Shard
03F - HR Up
040 - Protein
041 - Iron
042 - Carbos
043 - Calcium
044 - Rare Candy
045 - PP Up
046 - Zinc
047 - PP Max
049 - Guard Spec
04A - Dire Hit
04B - X Attack
04C - X Defend
04D - X Speed
04E - X Accuracy
04F - X Special
050 - Poke Doll
051 - Fluffy Tail
053 - Fire Stone
054 - Max Repel
055 - Escape Rope
056 - Repel
05D - Sun Stone
05E - Moon Stone
05F - Fire Stone
060 - Thunder Stone
061 - Water Stone
062 - Leaf Stone
067 - Tiny Mushroom
068 - Big Mushroom
06A - Pearl
06B - Big Pearl
06C - Stardust
06D - Star Piece
06E - Nugget
06F - Heart Scale

Mail
079 - Orange Mail
07A - Harbor Mail
07B - Glitter Mail
07C - Mech Mail
07D - Wood Mail
07E - Wave Mail
07F - Bead Mail
080 - Shadow Mail
081 - Tropic Mail
082 - Dream Mail
083 - Fab Mail
084 - Retro Mail

Berries
085 - Cheri Berry
086 - Chesto Berry
087 - Pecha Berry
088 - Rawst Berry
089 - Aspear Berry
08A - Leppa Berry
08B - Oran Berry
08C - Persim Berry
08D - Lum Berry
08E - Sitrus Berry
08F - Figy Berry
090 - Wiki Berry
091 - Mago Berry
092 - Aguav Berry
093 - Iapapa Berry
094 - Razz Berry
095 - Bluk Berry
096 - Nanab Berry
097 - Wepear Berry
098 - Pinap Berry
099 - Pomeg Berry
09A - Kelpsy Berry
09B - Qualot Berry
09C - Hondew Berry
09D - Grepa Berry
09E - Tamato Berry
09F - Cornn Berry
0A0 - Magost Berry
0A1 - Rabuta Berry
0A2 - Nomel Berry
0A3 - Spelon Berry
0A4 - Pamtre Berry
0A5 - Watmel Berry
0A6 - Durin Berry
0A7 - Belue Berry
0A8 - Liechi Berry
0A9 - Ganlon Berry
0AA - Salac Berry
0AB - Petaya Berry
0AC - Apicot Berry
0AD - Lansat Berry
0AE - Starf Berry
0AF - Enigma Berry

Hold Item
0B3 - Brightpowder
0B4 - White Herb
0B5 - Macho Brace
0B6 - Exp Share
0B7 - Quick Claw
0B8 - Soothe Bell
0B9 - Mental Herb
0BA - Choice Band
0BB - Kings Rock
0BC - Silverpowder
0BD - Amulet Coin
0BE - Cleanse Tag
0BF - Soul Dew
0C0 - Deep Sea Tooth
0C1 - Deep Sea Scale
0C2 - Smoke Ball
0C3 - Everstone
0C4 - Focus Band
0C5 - Lucky Egg
0C6 - Scope Lens
0C7 - Metal Coat
0C8 - Leftovers
0C9 - Dragon Scale
0CA - Light Ball
0CB - Soft Sand
0CC - Hard Stone
0CD - Miracle Seed
0CE - Black Glasses
0CF - Black Belt
0D0 - Magnet
0D1 - Mystic Water
0D2 - Sharp Beak
0D3 - Poison Barb
0D4 - Nevermeltice
0D5 - Spell Tag
0D6 - Twistedspoon
0D7 - Charcoal
0D8 - Dragon Fang
0D9 - Silk Scarf
0DA - Up-Grade
0DB - Shell Bell
0DC - Sea Incense
0DD - Lax Incense
0DE - Lucky Punch
0DF - Metal Powder
0E0 - Thick Club
0E1 - Stick
0FE - Red Scarf
0FF - Blue Scarf
100 - Pink Scarf
101 - Green Scarf
102 - Yellow Scarf

FrLg Key Item
15D - Oak's Parcel
15E - Poke Flute
15F - Secret Key
160 - Bike Voucher
161 - Gold Teeth
162 - Old Amber
163 - Card Key
164 - Elevator Key
165 - Helix Fossil
166 - Dome Fossil
167 - Silph Scope
168 - Bike
169 - Town Map
16A - BTLSRCHR
16B - Voice Check
16C - TM Case
16D - Berry Bag
16E - Teach Tv
16F - Tri Pass
170 - Rainbow Pass
171 - Tea
172 - Mystery Ticket
173 - Aurora Ticket
174 - Konaire
175 - Ruby Plate
176 - Sapphire Plate

RSE Key Items
109 - SS Ticket
10A - Contest Pass
10B - ?
10C - Wailmer Pail
10D - Devon Goods
10E - Soot Sack
10F - Basement Key
110 - Acro Bike
111 - Pokeblock Case
112 - Letter
113 - Eon Ticket
114 - Red Orb
115 - Blue Orb
116 - Scanner
117 - Go-Goggles
118 - Meteorite
119 - Rm 1 Key
11A - Rm 2 Key
11B - Rm 4 Key
11C - Rm 6 Key
11D - Storage Key
11E - Root Fossil
11F - Claw Fossil
120 - Devon Scope

TMs & HMs
121 - TM01
122 - TM02
123 - TM03
124 - TM04
125 - TM05
126 - TM06
127 - TM07
128 - TM08
129 - TM09
12A - TM10
12B - TM11
12C - TM12
12D - TM13
12E - TM14
12F - TM15
130 - TM16
131 - TM17
132 - TM18
133 - TM19
134 - TM20
135 - TM21
136 - TM22
137 - TM23
138 - TM24
139 - TM25
13A - TM26
13B - TM27
13C - TM28
13D - TM29
13E - TM30
13F - TM31
140 - TM32
141 - TM33
142 - TM34
143 - TM35
144 - TM36
145 - TM37
146 - TM38
147 - TM39
148 - TM40
149 - TM41
14A - TM42
14B - TM43
14C - TM44
14D - TM45
14E - TM46
14F - TM47
150 - TM48
151 - TM49
152 - TM50
153 - HM01
154 - HM02
155 - HM03
156 - HM04
157 - HM05
158 - HM06
159 - HM07
15A - HM08

Infinity Money
02000554:000F423F

Infinite HP for the active Pokemon
02023d50:03e7

Walk Through Wall
80937B15015E46E3
78DA95DF44018CB4

Mirage Island
6DAA580FFFC44DE2
65DA389A09D8882C

Max stats:

HP
020241E6:03E7

Max HP
020241E8:03E7

Attack
020241EA:03E7

Defense
020241EC:03E7

Special Attack
020241EE:03E7

Special Defense
020241F0:03E7

Speed
020241F2:03E7

condition
020241E0:XX

first move max
02023D4C:63

Earn fight unceasingly experience
02023e94:270F

condition codes:
00normal
10burned
20frozen
30frozen
01~07asleep
11~17asleep
21~27asleep
40~47paralysed
50~57paralysed
60~67paralysed
70~77paralysed
08~0Fpoisoned
18~1Fpoisoned
28~2Fpoisoned
38~3Fpoisoned
48~4Fpoisoned
58~5Fpoisoned
68~6Fpoisoned
78~FFpoisoned

Pokedex codes
For use with kenobi's DMA/Memcrypt disabler
40886695E74A93F6
1C7B3231B494738C
5EFD424D9A9DF4CE
1C7B3231B494738C

386 pokemon seen
02024754:FFFFFFFF
02024758:FFFFFFFF
0202475C:FFFFFFFF
02024760:FFFFFFFF
02024764:FFFFFFFF
02024768:FFFFFFFF
0202476C:FFFFFFFF
02024770:FFFFFFFF
02024774:FFFFFFFF
02024778:FFFFFFFF
0202477C:FFFFFFFF
02024780:FFFFFFFF
02024784:00000003
0202602C:FFFFFFFF
02026030:FFFFFFFF
02026034:FFFFFFFF
02026038:FFFFFFFF
0202603C:FFFFFFFF
02026040:FFFFFFFF
02026044:FFFFFFFF
02026048:FFFFFFFF
0202604C:FFFFFFFF
02026050:FFFFFFFF
02026054:FFFFFFFF
02026058:FFFFFFFF
0202605C:00000003
020291C8:FFFFFFFF
020291CC:FFFFFFFF
020291D0:FFFFFFFF
020291D4:FFFFFFFF
020291D8:FFFFFFFF
020291DC:FFFFFFFF
020291E0:FFFFFFFF
020291E4:FFFFFFFF
020291E8:FFFFFFFF
020291EC:FFFFFFFF
020291F0:FFFFFFFF
020291F4:FFFFFFFF
020291F8:00000003

386 pokemon caught - use with the codes above(caught but not seen = nothing)!!!!!
02024720:FFFFFFFF
02024724:FFFFFFFF
02024728:FFFFFFFF
0202472C:FFFFFFFF
02024730:FFFFFFFF
02024734:FFFFFFFF
02024738:FFFFFFFF
0202473C:FFFFFFFF
02024740:FFFFFFFF
02024744:FFFFFFFF
02024748:FFFFFFFF
0202474C:FFFFFFFF
02024750:00000003

Pokemon Slot 1:

Max Level (Lv. 255): 820241E4 00FF
Infinite HP: 820241E6 03E7
Max HP: 820241E8 03E7
Max Attack: 820241EA 03E7
Max Defense: 820241EC 03E7
Max Speed: 820241EE 03E7
Max SP. Attack: 820241F0 03E7
Max SP. Defense: 820241E2 03E7

Pokemon Slot 2:

Max Level: 82024248 00FF
Infinite HP: 8202424A 03E7
Max HP: 8202424C 03E7
Max Attack: 8202424E 03E7
Max Defense: 82024250 03E7
Max Speed: 82024252 03E7
Max SP. Attack: 82024254 03E7
Max SP. Defense: 82024256 03E7

Pokemon Slot 3:

Max Level: 820242AC 00FF
Infinite HP: 820242AE 03E7
Max HP: 820242B0 03E7
Max Attack: 820242B2 03E7
Max Defense: 820242B4 03E7
Max Speed: 820242B6 03E7
Max SP. Attack: 820242B8 03E7
Max SP. Defense: 820242BA 03E7

Pokemon Slot 4:

Max Level: 82024310 00FF
Infinite HP: 82024312 03E7
Max HP: 82024314 03E7
Max Attack: 82024316 03E7
Max Defense: 82024318 03E7
Max Speed: 8202431A 03E7
Max SP. Attack: 8202431C 03E7
Max SP. Defense: 8202431E 03E7

Pokemon Slot 5:

Max Level: 82024374 00FF
Infinite HP: 82024376 03E7
Max HP: 82024378 03E7
Max Attack: 8202437A 03E7
Max Defense: 8202437C 03E7
Max Speed: 8202437E 03E7
Max SP. Attack: 82024380 03E7
Max SP. Defense: 82024382 03E7

Pokemon Slot 6:

Max Level: 820243D8 00FF
Infinite HP: 820243DA 03E7
Max HP: 820243DC 03E7
Max Attack: 820243DE 03E7
Max Defense: 820243E0 03E7
Max Speed: 820243E2 03E7
Max SP. Attack: 820243E4 03E7
Max SP. Defense: 820243E6 03E7

Max Money:
82000554 000F
82000556 423F

Infinite PP in Battle:

Slot 1: 82022D14 00FF
Slot 2: 82022D15 00FF
Slot 3: 82022D16 00FF
Slot 4: 82022D17 00FF

Always Critical Hit:

02023EB5:02

More to come...[/I]

Hiroshi Sotomura
September 17th, 2004, 02:14 AM
current thread status // sticked

Star Crossed Dreamer
September 17th, 2004, 04:52 AM
Cool! Time to get Mew! *warps*

Star Crossed Dreamer
September 17th, 2004, 04:58 AM
I'm playing Emerald right now and i'm on the island with Mew. I can't catch up to him. He moves too much! *sees pink tail* *aha...drat missed again.*

Hiroshi Sotomura
September 17th, 2004, 05:04 AM
Tried Cutting that load of grass?
Oh, and avoid double posting at times, since there's a button labeled http://users.tpg.com.au/lafamily/layout9_temp/buttons/edit.gif (http://editpost.php?do=editpost&p=459952) for that, okies?

Hint: keep pressing A while holding th directional pad. It's hard, but it's worth getting it. ^_~;

Star Crossed Dreamer
September 17th, 2004, 05:33 AM
I never thought of that. *cuts grass* *aha! Let's see you run now haha!* Thanks for the advice!

Undertaker the Deadman
September 17th, 2004, 04:27 PM
This is the CB master code

Master Code
0000961F 000A
100005E8 0007

Any Ball turns into a Master Ball (In-Battle)
32023EAC 0001

Free Shopping
82005230 0000
82005234 0000

That's all I have...

Star Crossed Dreamer
September 17th, 2004, 07:08 PM
When I cut the grass, he disappears (grr...I'll get you yet Mew).

Spectrum
September 17th, 2004, 07:40 PM
I was just walking around for about 2 minutes, walking everywhere, ignoring the tail. That's the misguiding part. All of a sudden, I couldn't move, I felt I was stuck. I pressed "A", and voila, it attacked. (By the way, I caught it in 6 turns. 4x Mud Shot, 2 Great Balls.)

axlefoley
September 18th, 2004, 01:06 AM
so wats d master code .............................................stupid character fing

iloveu2pikachu
September 18th, 2004, 02:03 AM
whats the code for walk through walls?

Star Crossed Dreamer
September 18th, 2004, 02:13 AM
What level is Mew at? Gotta be prepared with enough stuff.

Rayquaza-ppn
September 18th, 2004, 03:21 AM
mew is at level 30..and in my opinion is easy to catch, easier than the other legendaries because its only at level 30,
what i did and i reccomend is that you use a mightyena, around lvl 30-40 and slowly chip mews health down, i actually caught it in a pokeball!

Also serbii.net reports that the 3 johto starters ARE in emerald:

you have to fill up the HOENN dex, then go to prof.birch and you can pick EITHER cyndaquil, totodile or chikorita.

Star Crossed Dreamer
September 18th, 2004, 03:33 AM
Ok. Thanks! I'm just having trouble cornering him.

Cool! Now I can get Totodile again!

ExMow
September 18th, 2004, 04:34 AM
whats the code for walk through walls?Here is the walk through walls:
80937B15 015E46E3
78DA95DF 44018CB4
It is Gamesharek

ashly138
September 18th, 2004, 09:45 AM
i coud for al bages and all pokemon woud by handy to find out what happens ever you have it all.:)

Spiro
September 18th, 2004, 10:21 AM
i coud for al bages and all pokemon woud by handy to find out what happens ever you have it all.:)

yeah it would be cool

Rayquaza-ppn
September 19th, 2004, 07:53 AM
anyone think the battle fronteir is hard? i can win the battle dome tournaments 2or 3 times in a row then i lose, the battle factory is quite easy
and the other places are bhard.

* but at least ive got the legends: mew,rayquaza,kyogre,groudon,latias and latios, and others...

oh yea i think more cheats are up at gamefaqs on the message boards.

w00t
September 19th, 2004, 12:51 PM
is there a level up code? thanks.

_Chris_
September 19th, 2004, 04:55 PM
no not yet but another website with codes is Gamefaq.com

Spiro
September 19th, 2004, 06:32 PM
or you could go to faqqle.com you get lots of codes

AZSupraT
September 20th, 2004, 09:44 AM
I didnt even see Emerald on faqqle.com

Dark Heaven
September 20th, 2004, 08:23 PM
A lot of new code added, check it out.

raveberuk
September 21st, 2004, 12:42 AM
Does anyone have wild pokemon modifier code? I really wanna make a great team from the beginning of the game... :tired:

BigBoss
September 21st, 2004, 03:23 PM
Whats Kenobis DMA/ Memcrypt disabler? I don't get that.

Dark Heaven
September 21st, 2004, 11:19 PM
Whats Kenobis DMA/ Memcrypt disabler? I don't get that.
Just use it, it will make PokeDex code work.

ExMow
September 22nd, 2004, 07:03 AM
in what i insert the codes?

Undertaker the Deadman
September 23rd, 2004, 05:58 AM
New Codes!

Shop Modifier Codes
Slot 1: 820052F4 0???
Slot 2: 820052FC 0???
Slot 3: 82005304 0???
Slot 4: 8200530C 0???
Slot 5: 82005314 0???

Pokeballs
001 - Master Ball
002 - Ultra Ball
003 - Great Ball
004 - Poke Ball
005 - Safari Ball
006 - Net Ball
007 - Dive Ball
008 - Nest Ball
009 - Repeat Ball
00A - Timer Ball
00B - Luxury Ball
00C - Premier Ball
Items
00D - Potion
00E - Antidote
00F - Burn Heal
010 - Ice Heal
011 - Awakening
012 - Paralyz heal
013 - Full Restore
014 - Max Potion
015 - Hyper Potion
016 - Super Potion
017 - Full Heal
018 - Revive
019 - Max Revive
01A - Fresh Water
01B - Soda Pop
01C - Lemonade
01D - MooMoo Milk
01E - Energy Powder
01F - Energy Root
020 - Heal Powder
021 - Revival Herb
022 - Ether
023 - Max Ether
024 - Elixir
025 - Max Elixir
026 - Lava Cookie
027 - Blue Flute
028 - Yellow Flute
029 - Red Flute
02A - Black Flute
02B - White Flute
02C - Berry Juice
02D - Sacred Ash
02E - Shoal Salt
02F - Shoal Shell
030 - Red Shard
031 - Blue Shard
032 - Yellow Shard
033 - Green Shard
03F - HR Up
040 - Protein
041 - Iron
042 - Carbos
043 - Calcium
044 - Rare Candy
045 - PP Up
046 - Zinc
047 - PP Max
049 - Guard Spec
04A - Dire Hit
04B - X Attack
04C - X Defend
04D - X Speed
04E - X Accuracy
04F - X Special
050 - Poke Doll
051 - Fluffy Tail
053 - Fire Stone
054 - Max Repel
055 - Escape Rope
056 - Repel
05D - Sun Stone
05E - Moon Stone
05F - Fire Stone
060 - Thunder Stone
061 - Water Stone
062 - Leaf Stone
067 - Tiny Mushroom
068 - Big Mushroom
06A - Pearl
06B - Big Pearl
06C - Stardust
06D - Star Piece
06E - Nugget
06F - Heart Scale
079 - Orange Mail
07A - Harbor Mail
07B - Glitter Mail
07C - Mech Mail
07D - Wood Mail
07E - Wave Mail
07F - Bead Mail
080 - Shadow Mail
081 - Tropic Mail
082 - Dream Mail
083 - Fab Mail
084 - Retro Mail
Berries
085 - Cheri Berry
086 - ChestO Berry
087 - Pecha Berry
088 - Rawst Berry
089 - Aspear Berry
08A - Leppa Berry
08B - Oran Berry
08C - Persim Berry
08D - Lum Berry
08E - Sitrus Berry
08F - Figy Berry
090 - Wiki Berry
091 - Mago Berry
092 - Aguav Berry
093 - Iapapa Berry
094 - Razz Berry
095 - Bluk Berry
096 - Nanab Berry
097 - Wepear Berry
098 - Pinap Berry
099 - Pomeg Berry
09A - Kelpsy Berry
09B - Qualot Berry
09C - Hondew Berry
09D - Grepa Berry
09E - Tamato Berry
09F - Cornn Berry
0A0 - Magost Berry
0A1 - Rabuta Berry
0A2 - Nomel Berry
0A3 - Spelon Berry
0A4 - Pamtre Berry
0A5 - Watmel Berry
0A6 - Durin Berry
0A7 - Belue Berry
0A8 - Liechi Berry
0A9 - Ganlon Berry
0AA - Salac Berry
0AB - Petaya Berry
0AC - Apicot Berry
0AD - Lansat Berry
0AE - Starf Berry
0AF - Enigma Berry
0B3 - Brightpowder
0B4 - White Herb
0B5 - Macho Brace
0B6 - Exp Share
0B7 - Quick Claw
0B8 - Soothe Bell
0B9 - Mental Herb
0BA - Choice Band
0BB - Kings Rock
0BC - Silverpowder
0BD - Amulet Coin
0BE - Cleanse Tag
0BF - Soul Dew
0C0 - Deep Sea Tooth
0C1 - Deep Sea Scale
0C2 - Smoke Ball
0C3 - Everstone
0C4 - Focus Band
0C5 - Lucky Egg
0C6 - Scope Lens
0C7 - Metal Coat
0C8 - Leftovers
0C9 - Dragon Scale
0CA - Light Ball
0CB - Soft Sand
0CC - Hard Stone
0CD - Miracle Seed
0CE - Black Glasses
0CF - Black Belt
0D0 - Magnet
0D1 - Mystic Water
0D2 - Sharp Beak
0D3 - Poison Barb
0D4 - Nevermeltice
0D5 - Spell Tag
0D6 - Twistedspoon
0D7 - Charcoal
0D8 - Dragon Fang
0D9 - Silk Scarf
0DA - Up-Grade
0DB - Shell Bell
0DC - Sea Incense
0DD - Lax Incense
0DE - Lucky Punch
0DF - Metal Powder
0E0 - Thick Club
0E1 - Stick
0FE - Red Scarf
0FF - Blue Scarf
100 - Pink Scarf
101 - Green Scarf
102 - Yellow Scarf
103 - Mach Bike
104 - Coin Case
105 - Itemfinder
106 - Old Rod
107 - Good Rod
108 - Super Rod
Key Items
109 - SS Ticket
10A - Contest Pass
10B - ?
10C - Wailmer Pail
10D - Devon Goods
10E - Soot Sack
10F - Basement Key
110 - Acro Bike
111 - Pokeblock Case
112 - Letter
113 - Eon Ticket
114 - Red Orb
115 - Blue Orb
116 - Scanner
117 - Go-Goggles
118 - Meteorite
119 - Rm 1 Key
11A - Rm 2 Key
11B - Rm 4 Key
11C - Rm 6 Key
11D - Storage Key
11E - Root Fossil
11F - Claw Fossil
120 - Devon Scope
TMs & HMs
121 - TM01
122 - TM02
123 - TM03
124 - TM04
125 - TM05
126 - TM06
127 - TM07
128 - TM08
129 - TM09
12A - TM10
12B - TM11
12C - TM12
12D - TM13
12E - TM14
12F - TM15
130 - TM16
131 - TM17
132 - TM18
133 - TM19
134 - TM20
135 - TM21
136 - TM22
137 - TM23
138 - TM24
139 - TM25
13A - TM26
13B - TM27
13C - TM28
13D - TM29
13E - TM30
13F - TM31
140 - TM32
141 - TM33
142 - TM34
143 - TM35
144 - TM36
145 - TM37
146 - TM38
147 - TM39
148 - TM40
149 - TM41
14A - TM42
14B - TM43
14C - TM44
14D - TM45
14E - TM46
14F - TM47
150 - TM48
151 - TM49
152 - TM50
153 - HM01
154 - HM02
155 - HM03
156 - HM04
157 - HM05
158 - HM06
159 - HM07
15A - HM08

I Haven't tested them yet.... And DO NOT QUOTE THIS!!

Rayquaza-ppn
September 23rd, 2004, 07:41 AM
cool codes...definetly work on the vba

do you know any fronteir codes yet?

Undertaker the Deadman
September 23rd, 2004, 01:53 PM
Yup I tested them.... Just now....

Spiro
September 23rd, 2004, 01:57 PM
Wow link thats really good I thank you for the cheats really great ^-^

Rayquaza-ppn
September 24th, 2004, 11:56 AM
Ok guys, soz. i know no not to post here, ive obviously edited my post.

Spiro
September 24th, 2004, 12:57 PM
not the good place to post that...it must be in emerald discussion

Hiroshi Sotomura
September 24th, 2004, 07:05 PM
Erm, that's not a cheat. XD;

Besides that, do we need to know that? At least a dozen people know that in secret. Good of you to spread the news though, but I had already picked up the darn egg.

Neo Saiba
September 24th, 2004, 09:01 PM
A Newbie question here where do we enter these codes at?

Undertaker the Deadman
September 25th, 2004, 05:56 AM
What up ppl New Codes!

Pokemon Slot 1:

Max Level (Lv. 255): 820241E4 00FF
Infinite HP: 820241E6 03E7
Max HP: 820241E8 03E7
Max Attack: 820241EA 03E7
Max Defense: 820241EC 03E7
Max Speed: 820241EE 03E7
Max SP. Attack: 820241F0 03E7
Max SP. Defense: 820241E2 03E7

Pokemon Slot 2:

Max Level: 82024248 00FF
Infinite HP: 8202424A 03E7
Max HP: 8202424C 03E7
Max Attack: 8202424E 03E7
Max Defense: 82024250 03E7
Max Speed: 82024252 03E7
Max SP. Attack: 82024254 03E7
Max SP. Defense: 82024256 03E7

Pokemon Slot 3:

Max Level: 820242AC 00FF
Infinite HP: 820242AE 03E7
Max HP: 820242B0 03E7
Max Attack: 820242B2 03E7
Max Defense: 820242B4 03E7
Max Speed: 820242B6 03E7
Max SP. Attack: 820242B8 03E7
Max SP. Defense: 820242BA 03E7

Pokemon Slot 4:

Max Level: 82024310 00FF
Infinite HP: 82024312 03E7
Max HP: 82024314 03E7
Max Attack: 82024316 03E7
Max Defense: 82024318 03E7
Max Speed: 8202431A 03E7
Max SP. Attack: 8202431C 03E7
Max SP. Defense: 8202431E 03E7

Pokemon Slot 5:

Max Level: 82024374 00FF
Infinite HP: 82024376 03E7
Max HP: 82024378 03E7
Max Attack: 8202437A 03E7
Max Defense: 8202437C 03E7
Max Speed: 8202437E 03E7
Max SP. Attack: 82024380 03E7
Max SP. Defense: 82024382 03E7

Pokemon Slot 6:

Max Level: 820243D8 00FF
Infinite HP: 820243DA 03E7
Max HP: 820243DC 03E7
Max Attack: 820243DE 03E7
Max Defense: 820243E0 03E7
Max Speed: 820243E2 03E7
Max SP. Attack: 820243E4 03E7
Max SP. Defense: 820243E6 03E7

Max Money:
82000554 E0FF
82000556 05F5

Infinite PP in Battle:

Slot 1: 82022D14 00FF
Slot 2: 82022D15 00FF
Slot 3: 82022D16 00FF
Slot 4: 82022D17 00FF

B.Coen
September 25th, 2004, 08:35 AM
i'm looking for a code that would max out a pokemon's happy stat so it can evolve. like umbreon and crobat
also is there a shiny starter code?

Spiro
September 25th, 2004, 02:58 PM
Thanx for the codes link...now I know how you got further than me hehe :P

rjrait7
September 25th, 2004, 04:27 PM
any1 no the land cave/ sea cave codes where u find groudon and kyogre

Spectrum
September 26th, 2004, 06:36 AM
Who needs 'em? It takes 5 minutes to find the cave, rather than wait hours - or maybe even days - for the codes.

HenryHyoga
September 27th, 2004, 02:30 PM
Does anybody have GameShark SP Codes ??? :)

Neo Saiba
September 27th, 2004, 03:06 PM
Is there a code to get the National Dex in Ruby and Sapphire?

Max of Pallet town
September 28th, 2004, 02:18 AM
sry but what is the warp codes for AR? :P
no a bettere question..what is A WARP CODE? :P thxs
are they for AR or Gameshark etc thxs

Rayquaza-ppn
September 28th, 2004, 08:14 AM
a warp code is ..where you walk into a building and with the code enabled takes you to whatever place you chose with the code

Spectrum
September 28th, 2004, 11:42 AM
Beh, anybody have the warp code for Southern Island?

Myles103
September 28th, 2004, 02:17 PM
Just asking is their a Mastercode for the Warp codes, so that I can use these on my Xploder cheat cartridge, as I have a copy of Pokemon Emerald.

Simon
September 28th, 2004, 03:49 PM
Kyogre-chan: I don't know of any warp codes for RS. But there is a code for Action Replay that'll let you go there though. For GSSP, I have no idea. Follow these directions.

1. Enter these 2 codes.

698FFAAD 801EFD96
70C6F3CC 16235BDF

2. Head over to your PC and open up your Item Box. You'll find an EON Ticket in there. Withdraw it.

3. Head over to the Lilycove or Slateport docks with the EON Ticket. They'll see the ticket and take you there. Walk through the island (there's only one path...) to find an Egg. Examine it to make Latios/Latias appear.

Neo Sabia:This is for Action Replay. Enter this code.

15E831F4 2F7ED308
DA560CBD BFA58820
6319638A 36FA43D5

Open up your PokeDex. Press Select. Select the 'Shift" option. Under the "Shift" tab, select "Mode". Under the "Mode" tab, select National.

September 30th, 2004, 05:46 PM
Can someone please give me the code to catch any Pokemon in Emerald?

Simon
September 30th, 2004, 07:15 PM
You might want to request this in the Codes thread for Emerald instead of the COdes thread for RS...

October 1st, 2004, 01:51 PM
Oh... Sorry! I didn't find any Emerald code request thread...

Dark Pokefire
October 1st, 2004, 04:15 PM
El q este leyendo esto es puto y dejenme decirle q son very oos!!!

Undertaker the Deadman
October 2nd, 2004, 07:30 AM
Action Replay Codes
Master Code
C467FA39 1CACC71A
0CD39E3A BD6E41B1

Anti DMA
40886695 E74A93F6
1C7B3231 B494738C

Anti Memcrypt
5EFD424D 9A9DF4CE
1C7B3231 B494738C

Share Exp
44CC0EE1 B60FF0D6
97BAA4A4 06F375AD

Walk Through Walls
11FE64BA 419C9474
78DA95DF 44018CB4

Buying Items Gives You Money
7F3D4C0D A01A5CF9
49053547 8C2F90D7
6A7F4140 161504CB

No Random Battles
440903A8 B27D3941
DDB33953 2C59F0CC

Catch Pokemon On The First Try
7F3D4C0D A01A5CF9
D220C9C3 F1150438
53587741 BEB7FDC8

October 2nd, 2004, 09:11 AM
Whatever! Can someone please give me the trainer picture modifier codes for GSSP? Thanx...

Spiro
October 2nd, 2004, 01:41 PM
Thanx for the new cheats link...^_^ very helpful

Myles103
October 2nd, 2004, 01:49 PM
Thanks a lot for the codes!

raveberuk
October 2nd, 2004, 07:53 PM
Does any of you guys have pokemon modifier codes? I need it really badly! :dead:

Rave

Spiro
October 3rd, 2004, 05:08 AM
You should go chek the ruby cheat this is only for emrald