View Full Version : Prized piece of junk?

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
February 27th, 2005, 1:52 PM
Do you have something others call junk that is very important to you? I do. It's a little eagle pin I found on the ground at school one day.

February 27th, 2005, 3:25 PM
Prized Piece of Junk? >.>; Well, how 'bout this drawing that my friend gave me? =3

Sorye HK
February 27th, 2005, 5:09 PM
A broken telescope I made. It took me a month to build, so I'm never going to throw that away. I'm also too lazy to bother fixing it.

Flygon trainer
February 27th, 2005, 5:10 PM
I have this NASA pin. I think most others wouldn't care, but it holds a lot of treasured memories for me.

February 27th, 2005, 5:21 PM
A drawng my sister gave me, a USAF pin from a friend who's leaving for boot camp soon. My first shinai, now broken. Quite a few others, actually.

February 27th, 2005, 6:08 PM
I have waaay too much crap that I find valuable to mention in one thread. I'll just name one random one.

I have this wedding card from my friend. Addressed to me. xD She gave it to me when I moved away saying that she probably wouldn't end up going to my wedding if I lived far away, so instead of giving me a "good-bye" card like everyone else, she'd give something more practical for the future. XD XD

February 27th, 2005, 6:16 PM
My laptop! j/k XD It isn't junk. Probably my crayons... XD

The Fallen
February 27th, 2005, 6:17 PM
My uncles old watch lol.I like it though.

February 27th, 2005, 6:24 PM
an emerald necklace I got from a good pal from way back when,people actually call it junk though o.O

February 28th, 2005, 9:29 AM
A fishing hook. Don't laugh..lol

Mr Cat Dog
February 28th, 2005, 10:03 AM
This piece of paper. All it is is just a blacnk piece of paper, and it's framed in my room, talk about crap huh? XD

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
February 28th, 2005, 4:13 PM
I just got a 6-back of root beer from when the Bucs won the Super Bowl. My uncle gave it to me. XD

At least I didn't get the box of Corn Flakes...XD

February 28th, 2005, 4:44 PM
random containers. I like containers alot. ^^;
because one day, I wanna use them for something. Like that would ever happen. o.o

February 28th, 2005, 7:15 PM
Oh gosh, let me think... I would have to say old VCR tapes. I used to record EVERY SINGLE Pokmon, Digimon, and InuYasha episode that I watched, and I have about 20 used tapes all in a box in my closet, lol. I'm going to sort through them all soon so I can get rid of the useless ones, though I'll still be stuck with a lot because my grandfather just gave me a huge packet of blank tapes, since he knew I recorded a lot of stuff. XD *sweatdrop* It was a sweet thought, and I'll still use them!

I also have several purses in my closet that I don't really use. My grandmother surprises me a lot with gifts, usually things she finds on sale, and well... she's found a lot of purses on sale. O_o I still keep them, because I'm sure I will use them all one day!

February 28th, 2005, 7:22 PM
My whole room is filled up with junk. o_o; I don't like to throw things away in fear that one day I may need it for something. There's really no one thing in particular that stands out to me though...

Anyways, I used to do the same thing, Kayleigh. You're not the only one that has a bunch of old tapes. I have a box full of ones that I've found. And some of the stuff on there is from when I was like, 3 years old! I used to tape everything just in case I wanted to watch it again later on. I couldn't bear to tape over anything so the tapes accumulated.

oni flygon
February 28th, 2005, 7:38 PM
My old and trusty laptop that I used to write fanfics with...ah the memories...the pain...the vigor and vim... all in one piece of crap...

March 1st, 2005, 12:06 AM
Oh, and I have this beautiful metal biscuit tin with embossed-sorta designs, it's so pretty...

Doctor Zoidberg
March 1st, 2005, 12:28 AM
Goes through:
Gamesboys, Nintendo 64, Pokmon stuff, Beyblades... etc...

March 2nd, 2005, 12:38 PM
Guess I got a couple of things, like my Ankh! It's made of this wood, not eccentricly decorated but it has some great meaning, religiously speaking, none of which I'll get into ause I might get in trouble lol

Pokemon Master #1
March 3rd, 2005, 7:08 AM
I don't have a prized peice of junk.But I might stumble across something someday!