PDA

View Full Version : President dark_espeon!!!!

crazed flareon
February 28th, 2005, 04:47 PM
I elect dark_espeon aka saphira to run for president of the PC if she agrees[YOU BETTER VOTE FOR HER OR ELSE!!!!]

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
February 28th, 2005, 05:02 PM
Dude, I will vote for her, but you seriously need to sloow it down with your threads, I mean, TAKE A BREATH!!!!!!

Psychotic_Demon
February 28th, 2005, 05:07 PM
Uh, Ru, I never said I would run for president...

The Fallen
February 28th, 2005, 05:15 PM
There is a thread called are you running for president and this is pretty much pointless.You're are supposed to suport in your sig, profile, and a capmaign site you have made.

latias45
February 28th, 2005, 05:16 PM
i will vote for her! but she said she did not run for presided!

crazed flareon
February 28th, 2005, 05:19 PM
Sorry I didn't know!!!! I bet most all the mods hate me cause I've made a lotta mistakes here!!!!

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
February 28th, 2005, 05:21 PM
They don't hate you!!!

They just seriously dislike you and feel like stabbing you over and over and over and over again with a syphe until you die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't say that....

Psychotic_Demon
February 28th, 2005, 05:25 PM
Alright, Ru, next time ask me before making one of these... Just to make you guys happy, I'll run for president... *hopes that was smart to do*

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
February 28th, 2005, 05:27 PM
I hope that was smartt too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

SAPHI FOR PRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychotic_Demon
February 28th, 2005, 05:28 PM
Guys, we're gonna get in trouble. Lets follow the rules and ask someone to close this...

Cool Cr@cker
February 28th, 2005, 05:29 PM
Excuse me, but this forum is not for these kind of threads and you guys are completely Spamming.

*REPORTS THREAD*

~ CC

Miyu-chan
February 28th, 2005, 05:43 PM
You know crazed_flareon, Presidents can only campaign in their sigs and posts. No need for making a thread. And plus, this isn't even a poll. -_-"

And CC, next time PMing one of the OVP mods would be quicker, since the reports are e-mailed to us, and since I have a firewall, every time I want to go in, I need to disable it. xD;

*CLOSED*