PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite scent? =3 *sniff*

Miyu-chan
February 28th, 2005, 07:05 PM
So~ What's your favorite scent? Whether it be the kind that you spray on yourself, or the aroma of baked bread, or something just 'plain freaky...

What's the scent that you can smell everyday and not get sick of? xD

I <3 <3 the scent of fruit, 'specially citrus. I use it for lotion, soap, deoderant, perfume... you get the picture. ;D 'Course, eating it isn't so bad. n_n

-Pretty Pony <3

Sorye HK
February 28th, 2005, 07:16 PM
I love the smell of rich food. Smells so delicious... I especially like the smell of beef. Well, my second favourite's the smell of grass. Reminds me of some past stuff.

The Fallen
February 28th, 2005, 07:18 PM
Anything that just gives that feeling of freedom so to say.No not the garbage can lol.I like alot of smells though.

Kayleigh
February 28th, 2005, 07:20 PM
Ooh, there are so many smells I like! My favorites would probably have to be related to nature. I love how certain flowers smell, and it's great being outside in the fresh air.

I also like smelling foods like bread, cookies, cake, and pie. My mom makes a lot of homeade bread, and it smells great when it's baking!

Kyogre-chan
February 28th, 2005, 07:21 PM
There isn't anything more beautiful than nature, and as such, my favourite scents are natural ones. Still, the smell of rich food doesn't go unnoticed. :P

coachwhipneoship
February 28th, 2005, 07:42 PM
I tend to like fruity scents...but anything made by Yankee candle is great with me. ^^

Kylie-chan
February 28th, 2005, 11:21 PM
The salty air of the sea... *_* *goes dreamy*

And buttery popcorn...

Mari
February 28th, 2005, 11:31 PM
I love the smell of fresh air and the distinct smell of particular flowers. But the scent I love most are those from freshly baked cookies, cakes, and pies.

It always makes me hungry, though. X3~

Mr Cat Dog
February 28th, 2005, 11:59 PM
The smell of Subway pwns all. <3 What? It's still a scent, with the wonderful smell of bread, the warm aroma of teh fillings, the sweet smell of the salad. *goes off in a daydream* XD Just thinking about Subway makes me want one! XD

Shana
March 1st, 2005, 06:21 AM
I like the smell of fruits, because it's really calming and uplifting. I have many lotions and perfumes that smell like fruits. ^^

Pokemon Master #1
March 1st, 2005, 06:42 AM
The smell of Subway pwns all. <3 What? It's still a scent, with the wonderful smell of bread, the warm aroma of teh fillings, the sweet smell of the salad. *goes off in a daydream* XD Just thinking about Subway makes me want one! XD
Aww, now you made me hungry!I like that smell too.*Finds some food*

[Technya]
March 1st, 2005, 07:14 AM
The smell of flowers but not just any, I'm very picky about that. I'ts either Lilly, Lavender and Rose. The rest may be nice and all but those three are the ones I always get driven to the most.

Hantsuki
March 1st, 2005, 07:17 AM
I love the fruity smell,but only specific ones like strawberries,watermelon,cherries..

Anacortes
March 1st, 2005, 07:46 AM
I like flowers..and the clean air after rain. Cant think of any more..

*~Ashley~*
March 1st, 2005, 11:49 AM
Fruity scents! The smell of fruits gives off a summery feeling, so I especially like the fruity scents in the wintertime. And fruits just smell so good! <3

Definitely not flowers though. >_< After that last job I had, I don't think I'll ever like flowers again...

Lucid-Acid
March 1st, 2005, 01:15 PM
I love sweet scents! flowery and sugary ones especialy ^^ I wear perfume like that, and the scent of burning wood, I've always loved it for some reason XD;

TRIFORCE89
March 1st, 2005, 01:25 PM
Food items. Really really really good food, bakery smell, etc.

Cherrim
March 1st, 2005, 01:36 PM
Cinnamon buns fresh out of the oven... omg. <3 It's the greatest smell ever. Especially since it reminds me of Kingdom Hearts and when I got my PS2. xD

Sammi
March 1st, 2005, 04:14 PM
I like food like meat and stuff. It means food! And food is good. *nodnod*
I also like sweet smells. It smells good. ^^

dark_croconaw
March 1st, 2005, 06:10 PM
Nature, the smell of wet grass and ocean air <3

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
March 1st, 2005, 06:16 PM
I liked all of em!!!

except the rotten fish thing....eew!!!!!!!!!!

I love the smell of sharpies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can ya tell?

Crimson King
March 2nd, 2005, 04:44 PM
i really like the smell of dirt right after its done raining :D and also fresh air =3

Hex Maniac
March 2nd, 2005, 04:50 PM
I luuuurve the smell of coconut. It's so sweet and tropical.

Aaron5367
March 2nd, 2005, 04:59 PM
*sighs* Arcanine... *sniffs* (this started in DCC about page 1000-1100)/sarcasm I like peanut butter or gasiline<< I try not to do that one though

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
March 2nd, 2005, 05:03 PM
I love the smell of idiots in the morning.

I agree. Idiots smell of pineapple and banana.

Stevey
March 2nd, 2005, 05:07 PM
Hey, this may sound weird but, glue. XD There's a glue called UHU, that one i'm talking about....
No it's not a kind of drug XD

ravenstorture
March 2nd, 2005, 05:23 PM
The smell of mayonnaisse! Yum! It may sound gross to some of you, but mayonnaisse is my favorite food. :)

Dignity
March 2nd, 2005, 05:46 PM
I like the smell of fruity scents, but I also like calming scents like sandalwood and vanilla >=3 ~origin