PDA

View Full Version : Any things you have a collection of?

Kylie-chan
March 2nd, 2005, 10:01 PM
For me it's souvenir thimbles, [and shot glasses or w/e until people told me what they were XD!], rocks, shells, Pokmon cards, and manga pics I got from this site, e.g. see avvy ^^

Kyosuke
March 2nd, 2005, 10:08 PM
The only thing that I collect are new magazine issues for videogames, I have a total of 32 so far.

They are "collecting" dust if that counts for anything XD.

Kylie-chan
March 2nd, 2005, 10:18 PM
XD Oh, and I collect dust too XD *pokes room* and cockroaches ;0; I shouldn't eat in my room and not clean it up xDDDD

Sylphiel
March 2nd, 2005, 10:33 PM
I don't really collect anything anymore at the moment, but what I've collected before are things like...beanie babies (or just other kinds of beanie plushies in general), pokemon cards, quarters...

Well, I suppose I collect books, too. XD Since I have a whole bunch of books at home that I've gotten over the past few years, and haven't gotten around to reading yet (or have just plain forgotten about them).

Lion Heart
March 2nd, 2005, 11:34 PM
I don't 'collect' anything...

Perhaps CD's though - I have alot of them, best ones are Cold Chisel, John Farnham, Josh Groban, Michael Buble... List goes on...

But yeah.. That's about all I collect..

Sorye HK
March 3rd, 2005, 02:33 AM
I collect a variety of different coins, and sand.

Anacortes
March 3rd, 2005, 07:05 AM
Things I get from America..printed song lyrics..
Are those even supposed to be things in a collection?

Pokemon Master #1
March 3rd, 2005, 07:40 AM
I collect video games and cd's.Of course I use them too!

Mr Cat Dog
March 3rd, 2005, 11:02 AM
I don't now, but I used to collect Beanie Babies. :D They're all in the attic, trying to break free XD

Cherrim
March 3rd, 2005, 01:03 PM
Plastic spoons.

That's definitely my more eccentric collection. XD I also keep all my old video game boxes, my Pokemon/Yuugiou cards, and Yami Yuugi pictures or files. :D

Shining Mew
March 3rd, 2005, 01:12 PM
I used to collect beanie babies a long time ago.. i have TONS of those... theyre still in this thing on my wall, you can see in my picture xD

I collect the little Pokemon figurines things... got a lot from the Pokemon Center. My sister and i have over 70 different Pokemon I think o___o I collected the TCG awhile ago too...

PsiUmbreon
March 3rd, 2005, 01:13 PM
Well, I have thousands upon thousands of Pokemon TCG cards... and a box I keep with all my Pokemon plushies/plastic figures in it. Other than that, that's about it.

Eliana
March 3rd, 2005, 01:16 PM
Pretty much everything o.o;;
Pokemon Cards, Magic Cards, Digimon Cards to a certain extent, books, feathers, rocks, coins, fossils, stuffed animals, glass animals, Billie Pics if I come across any in newspapers etc. XD, keychains, and I cant think of stuff right now...

Lucid
March 3rd, 2005, 01:25 PM
manga XD
various ones, I have 58 books, but I'll be getting more soon @.@;

Sammi
March 3rd, 2005, 05:17 PM
I used to actively collet Beanie Babies, I don't bother anymore. I also collected Yu-Gi-Oh cards, but don't do that anymore. I also collect the Pokemon boxes/manuals. What fun. ^^
Overall, today I collect random things that I like. Like jars. It's so random. <3

MegaDitto
March 3rd, 2005, 05:20 PM
Manga basically.I have a collection of every issue of Shonen Jump of 2004 and I am still doing it.

Miyu-chan
March 3rd, 2005, 05:58 PM
I love to collect bags, book bags, purses, wallets, anime bags... Though I hardly use them. xD Whenever I see a pretty bag, my eyes just light up. *_* And also cute stuff in general, manga stuff. =3

-Pretty Pony~

Dratini927
March 3rd, 2005, 06:18 PM
I'm not much of a collector of anything, but I guess Pokemon Cards. I do have a lot of different ones from different sets. I still want to collect all the Pokemon movie posters, and all other kinds of Pokemon Wall Posters. :P

Mari
March 3rd, 2005, 06:36 PM
Video games and anything related to sports. =3

I guess my monkey stuff toys can be considered as a my collection as well, seing that I have more than twenty of them. X3;

SapphireL
March 3rd, 2005, 08:59 PM
I used to collect Beanie Babies too!! Whenever I see an older one for a reasonable price, I'll buy it (for those of you who know what I'm talking about, I found Ally the Alligator in mint condition for $5.00 at a store near my house!!!! XD)

I also collect Pokemon Cards, key chains, stuffed animals, calling cards, and random figurines!!

His Infernal Majesty
March 3rd, 2005, 09:02 PM
I collect sun visors. I have about 20. Not much... :/

Snivi
March 3rd, 2005, 09:18 PM
I have a collection of snowglodes.
I also collect Ash stuff XD

Lucy Lu
March 3rd, 2005, 09:31 PM
I used to collect Trolls when I was a kid. XD
Also I collect a lot of manga, anime, Music CDs, Pokemon Trading Cards(the anime kind, not the game).

The Fallen
March 3rd, 2005, 09:58 PM
I collect a bunch of junk in the trunk lol.I collect those state quarters we have.So other stuff as well.

Claire
March 4th, 2005, 10:39 AM
I love plushies ^^ I have over 100..but a lot are in the loft coz they take up too much room XD

Sumomo & Kotoko
March 4th, 2005, 10:54 AM
I collect Shonen Jump Magazines,and I have a collection of Transformers. :D

Rhykasho
March 4th, 2005, 11:49 AM
For me it's souvenir thimbles, [and shot glasses or w/e until people told me what they were XD!], rocks, shells, Pokmon cards, and manga pics I got from this site, e.g. see avvy ^^

I got a collection of PLAY magazines (a playstation2 mag, not the other one :nervous: ) and Iv got a folder on my computer full of pictures of May (if that counts)