PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Trailer

Hiroshi Sotomura
December 20th, 2003, 04:21 PM
This movie looks quite exciting. I can't wait to see it. Here's a URL to it (off Apple.com trailers).
http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/harry_potter-azkaban/

Has this encouraged you to watch it? Why or why not?

Muffin Man
December 23rd, 2003, 05:59 AM
Sometimes i think that the Harry Potter movies are a bit overhyped but that thing coming through the window looked pretty cool...i'll go see it :)

latios tamer
January 1st, 2004, 05:38 PM
that "thing" is a bogart and i would know i read the books 12 times each. and you are right they are overhyped but i still want to see it

Igglybuddy
January 2nd, 2004, 12:27 PM
Hehe, I can't wait to see it. I don't like the new Dumbledore though...I wish they got Ian McKellen to do it, he'd be awesome. I don't care for the actor playing Sirius, either...he needs more beard, darnit!

latios tamer
January 5th, 2004, 01:57 PM
Hehe, I can't wait to see it. I don't like the new Dumbledore though...I wish they got Ian McKellen to do it, he'd be awesome. I don't care for the actor playing Sirius, either...he needs more beard, darnit!
they were supposed to

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 5th, 2004, 02:14 PM
that "thing" is a bogart and i would know i read the books 12 times each. and you are right they are overhyped but i still want to see it
Actually the hand was that of a Dementor. Eeeeeek!

latios tamer
January 8th, 2004, 12:10 PM
o yeah i guess your right (i cant wayt to se there whole body) and they wher gonna use ian mckilen

ScArLetSkye
April 28th, 2004, 08:50 AM
It is awesome!!!!Can't wait to see it.
!!!
:)

Off topic:Gah! My 999th post!:o

Phoenix Boy
April 28th, 2004, 10:12 AM
i saw when i watched scooby doo 2 and it looked rrally good i like it when that woman becomes really fat and floats away

mowfoy (harrys eime) looks really ugly in this one do you agree?

ScArLetSkye
April 28th, 2004, 10:14 AM
Oh you mean Aunt Marge?:laugh:

Phoenix Boy
April 28th, 2004, 10:17 AM
Yeah i think im not sure what do you think about mawfoy (harrys enime) then?