View Full Version : Happy birthday,RagingDragon!

Ninja Retsu
March 3rd, 2005, 9:02 PM
My time zone is on March 3 ,but almost of other members' time zone are March 2 but,happy birthday,RD! I wish you have a lot of happiness,recieve a lot of presents,recieve everything you wish to have,have fun and have a great day.

March 3rd, 2005, 9:21 PM
*was about to look at other threads* SCREEEEEEECH *comes to a halt*
Like, OMG it's your B-day? well, yeah for me it's still the 2nd, because my time zone is 8 hours behind yours. Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! you know what that means... PARTY TIME!!! *puts party hats on everyone* *sends happy birthday PM to RD*

March 4th, 2005, 12:16 PM
Thank you sooo much for making this thread Jas, XD, I was affraid I wasnt going to get any Birthday wishes, XP. Thank to both of you though and thaks for the PM also Umbz! Thanks Jas I apprecoate it a lode! ^_^

March 4th, 2005, 12:21 PM
Liek OMG birthday! :OO Happy birthday, RD-chan! ^_______^ Have a great day, and save me some cake dagnammit! XD ~_^

Mr Cat Dog
March 4th, 2005, 2:04 PM
Have a happy birthday Strider! *Superhypermegasomethingthatsoundsgoodglomps* :D
Ca a 'n ddedwydd ben-blwydd (Please tell me if I wrote it wrong, and I can get my parents to sue the internet translator). I would give you a kitty but I've run out, so here's a lifesize lifelike plushie of Reno from FF7. Hope you like it :P

March 4th, 2005, 3:22 PM
<3 I barely know you, but it'd be awesome if that changed. =D Happy, happy birthday~

March 4th, 2005, 3:44 PM
Well, I'd like to get to know you too. Happy birthday and I hope ya had ultimatum of fun~ ^_^

March 4th, 2005, 4:54 PM
Happy Birthday RD.I hope you evjoy this day and have a great time.^_____^.

Lady Pearl
March 4th, 2005, 5:05 PM
HEWWO! ^^ Are you having the best day of your life today? Hope you are. I wish today was a magnificent day with lots of presents and plenty of scrumptious cake for you to eat! <3 Have a splendid 16th birthday, RD! ^__________^

March 4th, 2005, 5:11 PM
*Pops out of cake dressed as Chibi-Dragon-Boy.* w00t! Orginal character! XD Happy Birthday sweetie! ^0^ *Hugs.* I hoep you have a great day! ^0^ *Gives presents.* =3

Ninja Retsu
March 4th, 2005, 7:41 PM
You are very welcome,RD. I am glad to see you happy.

March 5th, 2005, 12:41 AM
Kyogre-chan: x_x *Pushes the cake towards Kyogre-chan slowly* Take the cake, just dont hurt me....XP Thanks Kyogre-chan ^_^

Mr Cat Dog: ZOMG! *Hyper glomps teh Reno plushie and walks off*...... XP Thanks for the Happy Birthday and the Reno Plushie *God ****it, why cant it be real!*

Lightning: I would love to get to know you better also Lightning ^_^ Thanks for the Happy Birthday! I would give you some cake...but I dont want to upset Kyogre x_x

Dark_Pikachu: Thank jou XD I'm sure we will become better friends in no time Pikachu, thanks for PMing me ^_^

MegaDitto: Thanks a bunch ^_^ my birthday is over now, but still, I cant help but say thanks XP, I would feel horrible if I didnt x_x

Lady Pearl: Aww, thank you Pearl, It was a good day, I had some great gifts from my friends and a new Game Boy SP because my other one borke ;-; and my Dad may be getting me the DS at the end of the moneth ^0^

PIKA2: XD *Gives PIKA2 the greatest enterance award* Thank you PIKA2, that was a creative entrance XD

Blue Jasmine: ^_^ Thank you again :)

Anyway, thank you all for the Birthday wishes and well, I have a party today...I would invite you, but *Holds up 14 tickets* all the places are booked...and the fact that you all probably live in a diffrent contry would get in the way also x_x Anyway, Thank you all!

Mr Cat Dog
March 5th, 2005, 1:09 AM
I don't... you can invite me if one of your real friends disappears/gets lost in the woods/dies fortu..unfortunately XD

Flaming Torchic
March 5th, 2005, 4:19 AM
Belated happy birthday RD. Sorry I didn't reply yesterday. =\ Anyways, I hope that your birthday was great.

March 5th, 2005, 4:21 AM
XD, no problem, you have more than a Cyber world life, XD. Anyway, thanks and well, happy Birthday to you too (Did say in you're thread, but meh XP ) *Gives Torchic-san a plushie of choice*

Shining Mew
March 5th, 2005, 7:08 AM
(well i wasnt on much since i was at my friends bday party xD)

omgomgomgomgomg Happy Belated Birthday Stri 8D!!!
::gives you tons of presents::

Hope you had a lot of fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Team Shadow Leader
March 5th, 2005, 7:10 AM
for like the 4th time,

March 5th, 2005, 9:15 AM
My huge apologies for not replying yesterday. Silly me. ;_;

Happy Birthday, Pickles~ ^_______^ *confetti and all those other stuff* T'was nice roleplaying with you for...er...a long time? (I think XD)