PDA

View Full Version : Are/Have you (been)a leader for anything?

Eon-Rider
March 4th, 2005, 01:46 PM
I mean like the boss for a job or a leader for school oir anything else like that. I am the Vice-House Captain of my house.

TRIFORCE89
March 4th, 2005, 01:50 PM
In grade one I think it was I came up with a little "club" called the Super Mario Bros. At the time I was Mario obsessed... A LOT. The point of this "club" was that we would go around the playground area at recess spotting wrong doings and reporting to a teacher. I gave different names to the people based on how I felt they acted and what they could do (I was Mario...the kid who like to fight was Bowser. He liked to fight, I don't know why he joined this. Lol).

That lasted maybe a week and a half then the girls came by and took away our fun by calling themselves the Super Maria Sisters. Having to compete wasn't fun, so I got rid of the idea. And then they vanished. I guess they didn't like us and only wanted us to stop having fun. T_T;

Mr Cat Dog
March 4th, 2005, 02:25 PM
Short answer - No
Long answer - No, but with knobs on. :P

I've never been much of a competitor, and I'm not one for creating new ideas, fads or anything like that. There was this chance where there was the political party of eyar 6, but I got stuck with a bunch of weirdoes, so my party (The Golden Eagles.... HOW CRAP!) kinda came last :P

Shadowfaith
March 4th, 2005, 02:29 PM
I was one on the school problems squad, where 2 people from each house would meat with the head and discuss issuse and better things for the school. We were even asked on our oppinion of the new school uniform, so thtas all I can really think of. Next year though, I will have more of an oppertunity to become head of something ^_^

Cherrim
March 4th, 2005, 04:20 PM
oO; I'm on the "Forum Leaders" page or whatever. Can that count? I also sorta lead my own religion. xD xD

Oh, and I led my group in Japanese a while ago. :O I was a terrible leader, though. I think sensei was mad at me or something. xD;; I don't go out of my way to do things IRL as often as I'd like, so the most I ever end up leading is a small group to work on a project or discussion or something. o_O;

The Fallen
March 4th, 2005, 04:37 PM
Uh, I was the Baseketball capitan in High School.Also the Football so yeah I guess lol.
Oh and when my parents leave im head of the house lol.

Eon Trainer
March 4th, 2005, 04:55 PM
im a samurai leader of the 3rd degrees and lower. Right now im 3rd degree samurai but im one of the best i just wish they didnt have 2 use bamboo sticks because they r reallllly hard

Anacortes
March 4th, 2005, 05:14 PM
Nope. Never did, maybe never will.

Miyu-chan
March 4th, 2005, 06:04 PM
I used to be the Vice President of our school's Chinese Club.

I'm a horrible leader. xD I'm also a mod. =x

*rides away on a pretty pony*

Morkula
March 4th, 2005, 09:33 PM
I'm the president of my youth group at church. I'm also the co-leader of the youth rallies for the whole district. And I'm the church organist too. :P
At school I'm the defense captain of the soccer team and president of the prom committee.

Kylie-chan
March 5th, 2005, 12:33 AM
I've led a little support group at school for kids. o_o;

Doctor Zoidberg
March 5th, 2005, 01:07 AM
Stupid popularity contests. I was close to leading.
However, I do kinda lead stuff. Does doing pretty much the best in computers count?

Lion Heart
March 5th, 2005, 03:15 AM
Sure HAVE been.

I was leader of my Peer Support group back in Grade 6.

I was also leader of my Maths class, and pretty much leader of my entire Primary School.

Oh how things have changed.

Dratini927
March 5th, 2005, 08:46 AM
Well, I haven't really been anything in real life. I guess I don't have the ego/up-to-it stuff to really be something. :P

I was however an Admin on SPPf for almost 2 years. But it went away now for stupid reasons I won't get into. ;)

B-Baller
March 5th, 2005, 09:38 AM
Too many to count actually........(some ppl from the past say I'm leader material) but my most recent one is in my old school's Student Council. *evil laugh* I could've made those other ppl of the school suffer, by my grandpa (apparently the principal, that's why I'm so famous) told me not to. My recent tagret to being leader is my recent school's Student Council. I've got many more to share, like the Booger Broz (that was last year), the SPP Alliance (a group of kids in my school who go to SPP), the Email alliance, the Filipino Alliance, and the list goes on.