PDA

View Full Version : What Kind of Pet Would You Like to Have?

The Fallen
March 4th, 2005, 09:27 PM
What's type of pet would you like to have that you don't right now?Me I want a donkey o.0;
What they are cool!XD

Sorye HK
March 4th, 2005, 10:36 PM
I want a lamb. I wonder how soft and cuddy the fir really is.

Hantsuki
March 4th, 2005, 10:47 PM
I would want a wolf^^They would be so cool to have or even some type of wild cat is fine^^

Castrainer
March 4th, 2005, 10:50 PM
I'd like to have a Chinese Hamster... But I cant, because I have Cats... Fear my Evil Cats... o_o;;

Kecleon_
March 4th, 2005, 11:17 PM
I'd like a snake. I don't know what kind or anything like that, I just know I'd like a snake. Snakes is awesomeous.

Kylie-chan
March 5th, 2005, 12:22 AM
I already have the perfect pets, my guinea piggies XD

Claire
March 5th, 2005, 03:08 AM
I'd like a dragon or a griffen..but considering they don't exist, probably just the whippet my parents already have XD;

Lion Heart
March 5th, 2005, 03:13 AM
I want a Panther.

And that is NOT directed at the bit under DF dadragonz name.

I seriously think panthers are wicked, but I think they are illegal over here. :(

G-Klav
March 5th, 2005, 06:40 AM
I would want a black stallion.

And I wish I would be able to ride it, too XD

Edit: Or maybe a goat - I like goats XD

An ostrich, emu or a nandu would be cool as well... I like those large birds ^^

Sorano
March 5th, 2005, 06:42 AM
What's type of pet would you like to have that you don't right now?Me I want a donkey o.0;
What they are cool!XD

Hey, I told you already...if you want a donkey then feel free to take David. XD

Anyways, I would want a horse. <3<3<3 I'll be getting one in a few years. ^___________^ I'd also want a cougar, or a wolf...but I highly doubt thats going to happen. XD

~Karli

Dratini927
March 5th, 2005, 08:43 AM
How about an Elephant? :D I'd have one super trained, and have it's own house type thing in the backyard. :P And then, if people start to irritate me, I'd just send good ol' Besty to stomp them in their tracks. >:D

~Mewtwo_Rules~
March 5th, 2005, 11:15 AM
I'd lke a cameleon because I like color changing

Kelsey
March 5th, 2005, 11:24 AM
A HORSE!!! x_X I'm nuts about horses. I've always wanted one, but our land isn't nearly big enough for a horse. We only live on one acre of land. XD

Yes, I know, I'm one of the many girls who's had the childhood fantasy of wanting a pony. XD

~Kelsey

Stevey
March 5th, 2005, 11:33 AM
Hey, I wish I had a toucan, but it's friggin expensive.... And I'd need a license to x-x

Sylphiel
March 5th, 2005, 11:55 AM
I have my sights set on something a bit less exotic than some people...I'd like to have either a rabbit or a ferret. XD Maybe some rats as well...

At one time I was thinking about wanting a parrot of some sort, but those are high-maintenance birds, and I know I would slack off in taking care of it. @_@ Plus, they're expensive, so no parrot for me~

Just give me the rabbit and/or ferret, and I'll be happy. XD

~Dragonair~
March 5th, 2005, 12:04 PM
I would've want to have a donkey too. Donkeys are cool. XD

Skitty Boy
March 5th, 2005, 12:07 PM
I would want to have a cat....cats are awesome!

[Technya]
March 5th, 2005, 02:39 PM
A crow! Or maybe a snake, but it'd be awesome if I could have both of them. I'd be cool to have a snake and a crow ^_^

Bluekikatana
March 5th, 2005, 02:57 PM
A seadragon. Something like a Milotic, they're called Oarfish very rare.
Or a penguin!

Sammi
March 5th, 2005, 03:11 PM
I want a cat.
... we can't have cats where I live. That's all I really want. :/

Miyu-chan
March 5th, 2005, 04:44 PM
I would like a cute little puppy. =3

pika2000
March 5th, 2005, 04:59 PM
me, I'd like to have a fox and some chickens^^

Lil' Schu
March 5th, 2005, 06:56 PM
I want a horsey and a pomeranian. A horsey so I could ride all around on her, and a pomeranian so I could hug the little fluffball~

Luchia-san
March 5th, 2005, 07:04 PM
I would like a cyute puppy too! X3

SapphireL
March 5th, 2005, 07:17 PM
I would love to have a friendly alligator/crocodile!! ^_^

Either that or a toucan, pigeon, tiger, seal, or wolf. Heh... toucans are so funny, and I love the sounds that pigeons make, tigers are big cats, wolfs are big dogs, and seals are cute!!

I want a Dragon too.

mysticmew
March 5th, 2005, 07:26 PM
I want a pet Chicken! Chickens are coolies! Either that or the Donkey from Shrek/Shrek2

coachwhipneoship
March 6th, 2005, 09:58 AM
Realistic pets:
~few dogs, (sighthounds)
~couple of rescued kitties
~fish

If I could have any animal at all....A CHICKEN!! I think a chicken would make the funniest, cutest pet...xDD

Mr Cat Dog
March 8th, 2005, 09:15 AM
BOTTLENOSE DOLPHIN!!! o.o

Sure, it would be quite a problem as to where to put it, but once my parents get the money to buy a really big tank that stretches the whole of the city, I'm sure I could et away with it without harming any animal cruelty laws XD

Also, this is now the (belated) Poll of the Week. Congratulations, and all that jazz ^_^

Stickified

Goatman56
March 8th, 2005, 09:51 AM
I want a Goat its pretty obvious by my name.

Emerald Flame
March 8th, 2005, 01:58 PM
Unrealistic pet: I'd love a wolf, owl or cheetah.
Realistic: I already have 3 pets, 2 dogs (a pomeranian and a papillon) and a cat. But I am desperate to have a horse of my own. I'd love one, it's one of my goals to own one day. I'd happily have a few more dogs too, probaly some spitz types such as another pomeranian, a husky, a japanese spitz and a shiba inu. And whippets, jack russels.. and yorkshire terriers are all dogs I'd love to have. *rants on*

Mari
March 11th, 2005, 08:49 PM
Mari would love to get a monkey, a bunny, and more puppies. Yup, all of that. x3
In addition, I want a wolf and a dolphin, too. Doubt that I'd get those, though. XD;

Kayleigh
March 12th, 2005, 03:57 PM
Well, even though it will probably never happen... I'd LOVE to have different kinds of dolphins! My favorites are the orca and bottlenose. They would be so neat to have!

As for realistic ideas, I'd like a puppy, horse, bunny, goat, duck, ferret, parrotlet, turtle, and fish. I already have two cats, and 7 hamsters. (Uh, one just had babies... >_>)

Sassydoll76
March 13th, 2005, 12:55 AM
I want a squrrel theyre so cuteish ^^

danieldaniel
March 13th, 2005, 06:49 AM
I want pigme goats! (the small ones wiv lickle horns) there cool!

Crimson King
March 13th, 2005, 11:26 AM
i would like a Wolf, an Ocelot, and a Peregrine Falcon ^^

Tzuri17
March 13th, 2005, 12:49 PM
I always wanted an awsome Tiger!!!!! :D

Suz
March 14th, 2005, 08:22 PM
A Rat.
yes, rat. it may sound weird, or even discusting!
but I must say, that rats rock! my cosion has some rats, and they can to tightrope! =3

Bree~chan
March 15th, 2005, 07:19 PM
Realistic pet:I would like another kitten/cat.*Already has two*XD
Un-realistic pet:Probably a big wild cat like a cheeta,tiger or lion cub XD

Samuri Scearious
March 15th, 2005, 07:33 PM
Sabereye Gathrotric. So cool.

Overlord IX
March 15th, 2005, 09:21 PM
A cute little hamster or maybe even a cat.

Samuri Scearious
March 16th, 2005, 05:17 PM
Sabereye Gathrotric. So cool.

Also what you earthlings call a, "Tiger".

Kurosaki
March 16th, 2005, 08:20 PM
I'd like to get a cat when I move out, since I love cats, but can't have one. My dad is allergic to them ;.;

They're just so cute, and the purring is so cool! =o

Morkula
March 16th, 2005, 08:22 PM
I want a chihuhua. I've always wanted one... ;_;
I wouldn't mind having a gecko either. :P