View Full Version : what do you wanna be...?

March 5th, 2005, 8:29 AM
what do you wanna be when you grow up? lawer, teacher, fireman, ect. and why? ^o^
I'd love to work with photography, take pictures of people and other stuff, it just seems like fun and I'd like to travle around ish~

March 5th, 2005, 8:31 AM
what do you wanna be when you grow up? lawer, teacher, fireman, ect. and why? ^o^
I'd love to work with photography, take pictures of people and other stuff, it just seems like fun and I'd like to travle around ish~

Id like to be a game designer, or I want to work a Play (my fav PS2 mag) :rambo:

March 5th, 2005, 8:32 AM
I'd like to be an American. XD
Hmm..I haven't an idea. Maybe a nurse. I heard it's cool.

March 5th, 2005, 8:40 AM
Scientist for the Government.

March 5th, 2005, 8:41 AM
I hopefully want to grow up to be an Architect, or an Engineer for many things. I don't know...I like to do this type of stuff, and I'm in a class for it sort of right now. :P

The Fallen
March 5th, 2005, 9:09 AM
Well im in the process of becoming what I want to be.Which is im not sure yet lol.So im just kinda going through, and looking into what sounds good!

March 5th, 2005, 9:39 AM
I want to be either a writer, teacher, pianist, designer...

March 5th, 2005, 9:43 AM
I want to be a writer and possibly a Reading/Writing teacher. ^__________^ But I also want to work with animals...=/ Or, I could do both~! XD I guess I havent really decided yet! ^^

March 5th, 2005, 10:34 AM
I'd like to be a Psycologist, my mom said that I know people's feelings exactly. xD Or something to do with Art. (Designing, Performing, Drawing, etc.) I'd also like to be a part-time writer, to write in my spare time. xD

*rides away on a pretty pony*

March 5th, 2005, 10:37 AM
I want to be either a singer, be in a band, and actress, or a war nurse.

I dunno!

one of those....

March 5th, 2005, 10:41 AM
Heh, I'd like to shot tha music career....But also it would be cool to be a programmer, since I'm studying that already... O_O

March 5th, 2005, 11:03 AM
I dont know what i want to be , but i want to study in usa or in uk-oxford. I want study Political Sciences and Goverment, Layer carrer and being a diplomat ,travel by the world.

That or CIA Agent XD.
But truly i dont know yet.

March 5th, 2005, 11:50 AM
I want to be a computer engineer, but if that setting my goals a bit too high, just a job in computers ^^.

A lot of times it can be hard to say you want to be something at a young age, and stick with it because as time passes you might just realize you want to do something else insted.

March 5th, 2005, 12:58 PM
I'd like to design the graphics for characters in video games, be a webpage designer, a writer, an artist, or a professional stunt pilot.

March 5th, 2005, 1:23 PM
Hopefully I will be a Marine Biologist, hopefully that is. I am studying for it at school, have taken all the neseccary subjects for it, so I can hopefully get the job I want ^_^

March 5th, 2005, 2:29 PM
I've wanted to be a teacher and a marine biologist [just like RD there ^_^] but now, I've realised my future lies in writing and journalism~ I enjoy writing and research and writing is a good way to express myself. It's what I want to do. ^^

March 5th, 2005, 2:37 PM
I wanna be a lawyer but I'm also gonna try to get into the FBI. Which ever of the two works out is the one I'll stick with :P

Lil' Schu
March 5th, 2005, 6:38 PM
A lawyer, because I like to argue and I can prove my point, ir a journalist, because I like to write articles. =3

March 5th, 2005, 6:39 PM
I want to be a psychiatrist because I'm good at helping people. ^_^

March 5th, 2005, 6:46 PM
A computer animator or a cartoonish (like Sunday funnies type comic strip things) or a director (most likely of computer animated films).

I want to turn The Legend of Zelda into a movie series. I work on the script once and a while in my free time.

March 5th, 2005, 6:57 PM
I would like to be a journalist because I enjoy writing and I also like to research. =3 Or maybe I could be an artist! I really like to draw. ^_^

Lion Heart
March 5th, 2005, 7:45 PM
A cop.

So I can blast away crime.

And you.

Doctor Zoidberg
March 5th, 2005, 7:49 PM
Computer technician like my brother.
I have a bit of the know how and stuff.

If that fails, game designer, if that fails, game tester, if that fails, bum, if that fails, dead.

March 5th, 2005, 8:07 PM
I'd probably wanna be a chef and a mangaka...Been studying both for years and I'm gonna be taking the former in college soon... oh yeah...

I also wanna be a pwetty lil' girl with a swing set and sit outside with my firends Diana-Dee and Andrea-May every day and chat about our husbands off at the steel mill. XD

Lion Heart
March 5th, 2005, 9:10 PM
Whats a Mananga?

I've never heard of that before..

Ms.Allison Goldfrapp
March 5th, 2005, 9:13 PM
Hmm... Hum tummy tum tum tummy hum tum, I'd like to be mostly alive, that's all, and morbidly skinny!

March 5th, 2005, 11:16 PM
I would like to be a year round Astronomer and Astrophysicist. And during the school months I'd like to teach, and during the weekends and summer do psychology. The reason why is that I just like all those fields of study or science and I love to spread knowledge.

Mr Cat Dog
March 6th, 2005, 2:41 AM
I would like to become a Psychaitrist. I'm a bit mad, am loosing my mind so that instantly makes me perfect for it XD I'm just fascinated with the min and how it works, but I also want to be a doctor, so that's why I don't want to become a Psychologist, as psychaitrists are trained as doctors first ^_^

March 6th, 2005, 10:07 AM
I used to want to be a veterinarian, but the field requires too much math and chemistry for me...I'm great with earth science and biology, but the other sciences and especially math are an unenjoyable struggle...

So now I want to go into one of the following careers: Lawyer or psychologist. Psychology class is really my thing...I might like to be a school psychologist.

March 6th, 2005, 10:20 AM
Well, I'd like a job doing something that I love. ^_^ The two things that come to my mind are animals, and drawing. I really enjoy drawing, but it's more of a hobby of mine and so I'm not sure if I want to make a career out of it. I think I'd rather work with bottlenose dolphins, and do some other little jobs to make extra money with my artwork.

I'm having such a hard time deciding, but I think one day I'll work with the dolphins and other animals at Discovery Cove, in Florida. I'm not entirely sure yet, it's just an idea. It just looks like it would be such a neat place to work at! Everyone in my family thinks it would be the perfect job for me, but I am still thinking about it. The thing that I'm worried about is that it might be pretty time-consuming... I'm not entirely sure yet. I'm hoping I'll be able to do it, or atleast work with dolphins in some sort of way!

Team Magma Girl
March 6th, 2005, 10:21 AM
I want to be a artist. I already have the talent I just need to get a job.........

March 6th, 2005, 10:31 AM
I love animals too....of course, the college I'm going to offers courses in equine studies, so I *might* end up working with horses in that industry somehow in case I don't do psychology or law. My guidance counselor said I could become a communications agent or something for the equine business. Hmm.

March 6th, 2005, 10:45 AM
I sorta' wanna' be a teacher. I'm sick of those teachers who tell you off and scream when you do something wrong! I hate those kind of teachers. I'd be nice!

March 6th, 2005, 12:04 PM
Seriously!! I love some of my teachers this year because they're like friends to me, not those jerk-types. ^^

Pokemon Master #1
March 6th, 2005, 12:07 PM
I want to be in a band, or maybe a videogame designer!

Crimson King
March 6th, 2005, 7:24 PM
im gonna study Electronics & Communications Engineering Technology :D

March 7th, 2005, 12:34 AM
I dunno work in HMV?
I might become something to do with computers or a garden designer or a game tester or other stuff