PDA

View Full Version : Poke Life!

NaVeR
December 21st, 2003, 01:03 AM
Hi Everyone. This is NaVeR and for those of you who remember my old RP, you might wanna join this one. The plot is simple: Choose a job that has to do with Pokemon (for instance, trainer), however you could choose a job in the real world and change it to something different (for instance, farmer; cow=miltank).
BTW I won't be playing as I am the "boss" so depending on your job I give you income and taxes to pay.
So if you'd like to join, here's the info you need to fill out:

Character's Name:
Job:
Residence (i.e. Cerulean City, Pallet Town, Route 111, etc.):
Description Of Job (How Pokemon Are Used):
Description Of Character:
Hobbies*:

*Optional

princess_legess
January 2nd, 2004, 10:57 AM
Character's Name:flannery
Marital Status:dating
Job:nurse/pkmn rehabilitator/pkmn babysitter
Residence:pallet town
Description Of Job:i do not USE pokemon us me to be healed, rehabilitated, or looked after when there owners are away.
Description Of Character:(wears a uniform like the nurses off of the pokemon t.v shows)has pink hair in curls and tied back in a pony tail, is 5 foot 7 and is very slender, and has pinkish coloured eyes.
Hobbies*:looking after sick pkmn, taking in injured wild pkmn and healing them, and baby sittting pkmn.

Sankari
January 5th, 2004, 08:11 AM
Character Name: Haley
Marital Status: ??? (don't know what that means)
Job: Trainer/writer
Residence: Orchid City (sorry:nervous:, I can't resist...it's in my fan fic)
Description of Job: I fight, collect, and make my pokemon strong. As I jouney, I write
about my travels.
Description of Character: Wears glasses, has brown hair, slender, red shirt, black peacoat (knee's length), black jeans.
Hobbies: training pokemon, traveling, writing, drawing, and staring at the moon.

Um...when are we going to start? I've been waiting a while.

ScArLetSkye
January 10th, 2004, 09:11 AM
Character's Name:Scarlet Sanders
Marital Status:Not dating
Job:None(Unless you count being a trainer...)
Residence:Littleroot Town :D
Description Of Job:None(no job,big DuH,but IS TRAINING pokemon A JOB?????)
Description Of Character:Waist length dirty-blonde hair(wavy,wi/ purple headband),purple-ish eyes,slim.Electric Lime green tanktop,purple shorts,sneakers
Hobbies:Training pokemon(basiclly being a trainer),having a big crush on rival,drawing...

ScArLetSkye
January 10th, 2004, 09:13 AM
Hello?Is anyone there????????????? :shocked:

*sighs*I feel alone.... :paranoid: :( :(

Sankari
January 10th, 2004, 09:40 AM
I'm here, but I'm not the one starting the RP. This RP is getting pretty boring...

NaVeR
January 13th, 2004, 05:27 AM
sorry people haven't been able to be on pc much lately, will try to more though

please start rping!