View Full Version : Do you play sports? If so what do you do?

March 5th, 2005, 11:27 AM
I play softball and tennis.

What do all of you play?

March 5th, 2005, 11:47 AM
I play pretty much everything XD, I'm sort of a athletic person and play all kinds of sports especailly football and basketball (except lacross, I'm really bad at that ^^').

The Fallen
March 5th, 2005, 11:50 AM
I do alot also.How could you forget Baseket ball =o.Oh well I play that as well.

March 5th, 2005, 12:48 PM
OMG! I can't believe I forgot baseball, that is such a major sport.....*slaps head* I wasn't thinking.....

March 5th, 2005, 1:03 PM
I don't play anything, but I think I'll play soccer next year. I'm really not in good sport-playing shape this year, so if I tried sports, I'd probably be the worst on the team.
I've got a whole year to get prepared though. :D

March 5th, 2005, 1:05 PM
I played volleyballl.Kickball and I like tennis a lot for some reason.

March 5th, 2005, 1:26 PM
I play mostly Basketball. It's the game that I'm best at really. :P I can play all the other sports pretty well too, but Basketball is my best by far. :P

March 5th, 2005, 1:30 PM
Um, I play soccer. <3<3<3 The best sport that involves a ball in my opinion. ^.~ I also play basket ball, volleyball, and floor hockey. >^__________^< I also horseback ride if that counts for anything~

March 5th, 2005, 1:45 PM
Hmm, I play basketball, Tae Kwon Do, rugby union, golf, swimming, dodgeball and a few other sports my head doesn't remember at the moment.

March 5th, 2005, 3:45 PM
I mostly like to play badminton, but it's pretty complicated, seeing that I have to wait when there's no wind outside to play... -_-;

Otherwise, I'm not a really sporty person... >.>;

March 5th, 2005, 3:49 PM
I swim...not on a league, but I have a pool. ^_^

March 5th, 2005, 3:59 PM
I bowl in the fall. My team's won first place two years running so far, and we enjoy every second of the sport every time we play. ^^

I also play horse polo. I don't have a horse of my own, but in the summer I go into horse shows and competitions and stuff. ^_____^ It's so much fun. ^^

I am also in the school Badminton team. Badminton is one of my favorite sports, and I have to say I'm quite good at it as well. ^.~

March 5th, 2005, 4:08 PM
I play:

-Football (soccer), my favorite team is Manchester Utd.

March 5th, 2005, 4:18 PM
i play volleyball, tennis, footbag, pokemon, and extreme catch. (those are the best sports that i'm aware of) for those of you who don't know extreme catch, it's catch (like what little kids play) only it's extreme because you flip around and stuff. (sweeet!)

March 5th, 2005, 4:28 PM
i have been doing some years of wrestling i got 2 trophies for thrid and fourth place in the championship XD

March 5th, 2005, 4:29 PM
I play Soccer, Baseball and Tennis. ^^ My favourite one ish Tennnis which I play almost everyday! =3

Lil' Schu
March 5th, 2005, 4:33 PM
I play (in order from Favorite to not)
Softball <3
Track (Haven't ever done it, so it's last. Ya. XD)

March 5th, 2005, 4:34 PM
i do bowling my highest score is 149(yea)

Sorye HK
March 5th, 2005, 5:35 PM
I play, rugby, basketball, badminton, and golf mostly.

March 5th, 2005, 5:44 PM
I play football and track I hope to play football in college.

March 5th, 2005, 5:52 PM
I swim, go bowling and play basketball...

But I'm the best at swimming...I can swim the entire length of a swimming pool in under a minute (actual time when I finally accomplished this: 57.4 seconds)

Shining Mew
March 5th, 2005, 6:36 PM
Tennis all the waaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!

I was on the JV team this year and last... next year Ill be going for Varsity ^^ I know Ill make it though xD Yay for tennis!

Tennis > you

March 6th, 2005, 10:03 AM
Sports I enjoy:

1. Badminton
2. Tennis
3. Swimming
4. Soccer
5. Basketball
6. Bowling
7. Everything else I like!

March 6th, 2005, 11:05 AM
I do trampolining. I'm actually quite good at it.

I also have to do volleyball in PE at school. That's alright, but there's things I'd rather be doing...

March 6th, 2005, 11:12 AM
Tennis and badminton all the way!
They pwn, I play them almost all the time ^^

Team Magma Girl
March 6th, 2005, 11:13 AM
Ich spiele Fussball und Tennis gern.

March 6th, 2005, 11:20 AM
I really suck at gym and most all sports.
Swimming I don't do like a sport I just like to swim O_o
And I do DDR but I'm not sure if that counts as a sport xD

Team Magma Girl
March 6th, 2005, 11:21 AM
Ich schwimme gern..........

March 6th, 2005, 11:23 AM
I play sports every now and then, because I'm always drawing. But, I do swim a LOT, and I was on a volleyball team at one time.

March 7th, 2005, 2:41 PM
I figure skate and also sail in the summer :)

March 7th, 2005, 3:00 PM
i play paintball in da summer if that counts XD and sumtimes lazertag

March 7th, 2005, 6:41 PM
Sports~? Mari plays football, basketball, baseball, anything else with a -ball in it, swimming, fencing, snowboarding...and I really can't name the rest. It ish too long. X3

[As you can see, I ish a really sporty person~ XD I just wuv sports. :33

March 7th, 2005, 6:54 PM
I play many,almost all^^ but my common sports are basketball and tennis^^

March 7th, 2005, 10:38 PM
I play netball~ =) Enough offline activity for me =D XD

March 8th, 2005, 4:15 AM
I play basketball, soccer, and I started taking an interest in field hockey. And I also skateboard...if that counts that is...oh and my sister signed me up at her dance place so yeah I dance a little too.

Mr Cat Dog
March 8th, 2005, 9:05 AM
The only 'sport' I do to this day is rock climbing. It's not really a sport or anything, but its the only thing I do apart from gym exercises that keeps me fit, and stuff ^_^ I did go swimming when I was like 5 or something XD