• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

crazy stunt thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
this is about wut u have done that waz crazy for example i went snow boarding with no gloves (well that's a stupid stunt XD) so post some of ur crazy history XD

Lion Heart

Banned
Years
I've done a few, here's the worst:

Back when I was living in Victoria, I was about 15, me and 2 of my mates decided we'd go for a little trip in one of there cars.

We were driving, and eventually we thought might aswell go home now - It was like a night drive kinda thing.

Anyway, we stopped to get some petrol and something to eat, and I popped onto the bonnet, thinking I'd just lay there while my mates ran in.

Anyway, somehow, my mates got in the car without me realising, but I didn't get off the bonnet for some reason.

They started to drive - Laughing - But I thought it'd be cool to stay on, so I stayed there.

Then they started to speed up a bit when they got to the road, and this scared he **** out of me.

So I stood up, and JUMPED off the car, straight onto the road.

It hurt. :(

Ms.Allison Goldfrapp

Satan Chick
Years
  • Age 35
  • Yes
  • Seen Jun 3, 2006
Shame on you! And shame on your friends for laughing! Lol, oh hi lionheart, remember you helped me with joining this, thank you for that so much!

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
oO when i first drove my 4 wheeler i didn't know were the brake waz so i waz in 5th gear and heading straight for some woods and went 20 feet back in to da woods and got it stuck

then i thought i could launch a ramp standing on my 4 wheeler well it didn't work but i fell off almost just holding on to the handle bar heading for another thing of woods and having my foot almost crushed my the tire so i pulled myself up and hit the break(i found out were it waz XD) and saved my life oO XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back