PDA

View Full Version : Homework or Play outside

Crimson_Blade
March 6th, 2005, 07:09 PM
Which one of these 2 would you prefer to do on the weekends or after school. I'm not saying which one is more important or which one you do currently but the one you would like to do the most.

Crimson King
March 6th, 2005, 07:17 PM
i would MUCH rather play outside, i really doubt anyone will think otherwise XD (unless they actually have fun homework >>;; )

Cassie-chan
March 6th, 2005, 07:19 PM
I would play outside.

Why someone would rather do homework, I don't know. XD The outside is fun, because people don't bother me there...0_o

Dratini927
March 6th, 2005, 07:19 PM
Is this a trick question or something? :P (JK)

I would always play outside than do h.w. Homework is just boring...and I'd rather have fun and get out for a while than have to do "school at home" :P

Miyu-chan
March 6th, 2005, 07:25 PM
Homework! xD 'Cause I don't like to play outsine, I'd rather go on the internet. xD

And homework is fun...sometimes. xD

The Fallen
March 6th, 2005, 09:43 PM
Hmmm, neither XD.Go on PC would be my choice for sure XD.Well I guess I gotta get my college HW done as well :\ .

B-Baller
March 6th, 2005, 10:56 PM
*ish gobsmacked*

OMG I'd rather do homework than play outside! (never, EVER, quote me. Erm, please.) Why? I've got nothing better to do. I'm not much of the guy who wants to play outside. Sides, my parents would be REAL happy to see this post right now.....XD

Kylie-chan
March 6th, 2005, 11:14 PM
Homework >) I do as much of it as possible online =)

Anacortes
March 7th, 2005, 08:02 AM
Homework, cuz I'm not allowed outside. Sad isnt it?
But if I could I would. Really.

MegaDitto
March 7th, 2005, 08:04 AM
Why have either when you have PC.I would really choose Play outside.Its nice to get fresh air.

[Technya]
March 7th, 2005, 08:30 AM
I don't like either of these choices but I preffer to be outside than doing some stinckin' homework.

~Dragonair~
March 7th, 2005, 08:44 AM
I would've been outside but homework is really important though.

Claire
March 7th, 2005, 12:08 PM
Do anything apart from homework X3 it's satisfying when you do well, but it takes so much time >.<

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
March 7th, 2005, 12:12 PM
Hmmm...The outdoors are cruel due to the unusual increase of enemies over the last 5 weeks...And homework's homework...I choose to stay on the computer all day and eat donuts! (I've been doing that)

Team Magma Girl
March 7th, 2005, 12:20 PM
Play outside of course...........

Tzuri17
March 7th, 2005, 01:15 PM
Play outside. homework sucks....

TRIFORCE89
March 7th, 2005, 02:07 PM
Home work. I hate the outdoors and I haven't played outside in like forever. Outside is evil, freshair is overrated and I'd rather stay indoors doing homework.

Crimson_Blade
March 7th, 2005, 02:22 PM
If you were wondering about the question, I really meant which one would you choose not which one is the best choice.As you can see I did say outside.

Lady Pearl
March 7th, 2005, 02:36 PM
I'm actually stuck with which to choose. X3 Homework is educational and exercises your brain. Yay! ^___^ Playing outside is relaxing, fresh, and serene. I've contemplated that we are always outdoors since our houses are just shelters protecting us from dangerous weather and we have considers the homes of our houses, a place 'indoors'. ^^; I'd rather play outside, though, since exercise is vital for your health.

THIRTY-SIX
March 7th, 2005, 02:38 PM
i cannot vote its niether :P play inside :P

Sammi
March 7th, 2005, 03:28 PM
Play outside. Homework isn't that much fun for me. Outside is knida fun (esp. walking and rollerblading, which I haven't done in foreveR!)
Unless it's writing one of my stories and I get credit for it, then I would rather do it. xD

Mr Cat Dog
March 8th, 2005, 09:10 AM
Playing Outside... DUH! The amount of homework I get is just completely obscene, and I really have been tempted to shoot all of my teachers for giving me so much XD Although, come to think of it, I wouldn't know what to play outside... o_O

Tamer Marco
March 8th, 2005, 09:40 AM
Play outside! I have three homework assignments to do right now, and i'm sick. <.<

SapphireTiger
March 8th, 2005, 09:46 AM
Play outside. I hate homework. :P

Dsaerno
March 8th, 2005, 10:03 AM
I would much rather go outside if it's April/October, but if I have a lot of homework and it's cold and bad out, I'd work. Still, that's only 10% of the time!

SapphireL
March 8th, 2005, 10:34 AM
Would I rather do homework? Would I rather do HOMEWORK???? WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT?!

*ahem* ^_^;

I mean, I'm the biggest procrastinator EVER! XD I would play outside of course!

Pokemon Master #1
March 8th, 2005, 10:41 AM
I'd rather "play" outside.I just hate homework.X(

Luchia-san
March 8th, 2005, 01:41 PM
Luchia would rather play outside than do Homework! >_<; Playing outside is fun and doing Homework ish boring for me! X3;

Crimson_Blade
March 8th, 2005, 02:47 PM
Well sure your thinking well duh outside and stuff like that but a lot of ppl like to do homework at times too. I'm not saying I would I'm just saying.

Ran
March 8th, 2005, 06:56 PM
Neither. XD Since I don't like homework (and school in general) and I'm not an outdoorsy person. I can't go play when it's harshly snowing out there right now either.