PDA

View Full Version : What would you be doing if.

MegaDitto
March 7th, 2005, 08:10 AM
What would you be doing if the internet never existed.I said it once in Daily Chit Chat now its a thread.So what would you be doing.

~Dragonair~
March 7th, 2005, 08:14 AM
I guess I would be playing a Gameboy Advance game or been drawing on Paint. XD

[Technya]
March 7th, 2005, 08:28 AM
Rot from boredom is most likely what I would be doing but there are other things for me to do so it wouldn't be that bad.

Shadowfaith
March 7th, 2005, 09:00 AM
I guess I would be either playing some Games or out side mucking about. Saying that, if the internet didnt exist, I think I would get out more. But then again, I would never be able to talk about Pokemon with people and I would know about most of the things I do now, or made some really cool friends for that matter ^_^

Castrainer
March 7th, 2005, 11:42 AM
I guess I would be playing a Gameboy Advance game or been drawing on Paint. XD

^
Answered for Mwe~

Except, I'd be playing TCG too...

Claire
March 7th, 2005, 12:05 PM
If the internet didn't exist, i'd be spending a lot of time in the library X3 most of the papers i can search for are online, so if they weren't that'd be a lot of hassle >.<
I'd probably draw more, both on computer and by hand, though ^^

Ryoutarou
March 7th, 2005, 12:07 PM
I'd be crammed into a small room working on manga night and day and getting toner styles down....Oh wait...I do that now XD

Umm, I'd probably be asleep...I just sleep if I don't have anything to do O.o

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
March 7th, 2005, 12:19 PM
I would be drinking 2 cups of coffee an hour for 16 hours a day for 2 weeks. And like Blue, I do that now. *sips coffee*

I think I'd be beating Ratchet And Clank: Up Your Arsenal again and again and again...

ASG
March 7th, 2005, 12:19 PM
XD that's a no brainer! XD i have got almost 80 games for my computer i'd play the ones that work (which is like maybe 10 XD)

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
March 7th, 2005, 12:20 PM
I think I'd be hightening my skills in StarCraft even further. Wait, that can't happen. I've already mastered the game with and without cheats.

Allstories
March 7th, 2005, 12:28 PM
I'd have a social life, and I'd be less afraid of human interaction.

Cherrim
March 7th, 2005, 12:38 PM
If the internet didn't exist? Well, I'd probably be playing video games or watching TV. o_O;; Or like Allstories, I might have more of a social life. XD

Psychotic_Demon
March 7th, 2005, 01:09 PM
The internet not existing...?! Thats a very scary thought... O_O' Well, if it didn't, I'd probably be in my room a lot, drawing, reading, keeping to myself. But, I knida already do that, so... yeah...

Bay-kun
March 7th, 2005, 01:33 PM
I'd most likely be playing my Nintendo DS, drawing, (I used to do that alot XD) hang outside, or hanging out with my friends more. I need to be more social. XD

Shining Mew
March 7th, 2005, 01:42 PM
Id play games on my GBA-SP or do homework early (omgz never!)

Or I would just be out with my friends 24/7.

PsiUmbreon
March 7th, 2005, 01:44 PM
I would be playing video games most definately. And yeah it would kinda suck because then I wouldn't know so many other Pokmon fans existed... specially girls XD

TRIFORCE89
March 7th, 2005, 02:06 PM
Playing video games, watching TV, drawing, etc. Basically all the stuff I do now besides internet.

Sammi
March 7th, 2005, 03:31 PM
I would be either playing video games, typing (like I want to do but won't XD) or doing something else. o.o;
no internet? nooooo! *cry in teh corner* XD

Dratini927
March 7th, 2005, 03:38 PM
I'd probably just pick up another hobby to do. :P I'd still pretty much play video games, and watch TV. Maybe also I'd do something more useful with my life. :P

Anacortes
March 7th, 2005, 04:48 PM
Id sit there any daydream. What else?

PikaPal
March 7th, 2005, 04:50 PM
Id be out riding my horse and Id stay at the barn all the time, Id never come home ^^

oni flygon
March 7th, 2005, 05:00 PM
Probably out there with more friends... =P

The Fallen
March 7th, 2005, 05:09 PM
Probably be playing some games or out with friens and stuff more often.Cleaning my baby too(2005 Ford Mustang ;) )It's ok, be jealous XD.

Miyu-chan
March 7th, 2005, 09:09 PM
I'd probually be reading, writing, drawing, or listening to music. xD

I'd probually have more of a social life too. ;P

mysticmew
March 7th, 2005, 09:51 PM
I'd be playing video games, TV, Trampoline and some other stuff.

Kylie-chan
March 7th, 2005, 10:36 PM
*quietly* I'd be planning my own death.

Or, drawing, reading, eating, doing my homework =O, and resting in my room ~_~ I'm anti-social.

Crimson King
March 7th, 2005, 10:54 PM
i would probably play video games, watch tv, sleep, or read ^^;

jaysgba
March 7th, 2005, 11:19 PM
I would personnaly commit suicide.
The internet is my life.

B-Baller
March 7th, 2005, 11:24 PM
I'd me a lot more active if that actually happened. I'd go to the park and play sport everyday, or play with my DM cards.

Sorye HK
March 8th, 2005, 03:00 AM
I'd probably be studying, playing basketball/rugby/golf, or just lying down on the field; looking at the sky.

Pokemon Master #1
March 8th, 2005, 08:57 AM
If the internet never existed, i'd be listening to music.And watching t.v.

Mr Cat Dog
March 8th, 2005, 09:02 AM
Probably be reading something. I used to love books before I found the internet, but I've only read 2 books in the past two years now that I've found the internet XD Well... 4 if English coursework counts for anything XD

SapphireTiger
March 8th, 2005, 09:04 AM
I'd be dead by now. Or I would be playing my gameboy or gamecube.

Arcanine
March 9th, 2005, 08:22 AM
No clue, if the internet never existed then I most likely would have never gotten my three cats. I would have never got into play Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts games. And tons of other things.

But I guess I would be playing games (because that's what I did all day before I got hooked on the internet) or watching TV all day long. That or being real real real bored with nothing to do (I don't see how I got along without PC and the internet before XD)

*Hits DSS* I don't like Fords but a Mustang is a sports car, and I love sport cars. *Ish jealous* *Remembers he is going to get a Camaro Z28* >=)
XD

pika2000
March 9th, 2005, 11:03 AM
I have no idea, because I just can't imagine^^
maybe I'd talk to some friends near me instead of talking to poeple on the net^^

Trent
March 9th, 2005, 05:05 PM
I'd be toying around with computers, and realizing that with using a programming language called "HTML", people could link all the computers in the world together to share information, media, chat, etc. XD

LelandLancaster
March 9th, 2005, 05:17 PM
I'd probably be out biking, playing games, or reading. Lotsa fun.

Tzuri17
March 10th, 2005, 01:19 AM
Since I am on the internet 3 hours a day, I guess i'll be Going to the outside world more .. :rambo:

IceKitten
March 10th, 2005, 02:40 AM
I wouldn't be happy, icer wouldn't exist x_x;;