PDA

View Full Version : Strangest thing you've eaten?

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
March 7th, 2005, 06:00 PM
What's the strangest thing you've eaten? Mine is...burnt tire. Don't ask.

Dratini927
March 7th, 2005, 06:26 PM
I don't know exactly what it was, but it was something in a Japanese restaurant once. We went there, and they asked us to try this thing....so I tried it and almost gagged...that was one of the most vile things I had ever tasted. @_@

B-Baller
March 7th, 2005, 07:11 PM
A piece of grass. Its a dumb dare from my classmate.

DragonTrainer
March 7th, 2005, 07:13 PM
Haha... you don't wanna know

TRIFORCE89
March 7th, 2005, 07:31 PM
Napkin. I was catching a cold the same day, so my throat was cloggy. So I was afraid and thought I had napkin stuck in my throat. I'm now officially turned off from napkins.

I've ate a tissue before and some other random bits of paper; but nothing compared to Erica and her papereatingness.

Schizophrenic
March 7th, 2005, 07:46 PM
I can't decide between the grasshopper hamburger, or a mix of everything off the school lunch menu.

TRIFORCE89
March 7th, 2005, 07:57 PM
I can't decide between the grasshopper hamburger, or a mix of everything off the school lunch menu.
Unless there is a heck of a lot of bugs on your school lunch menu, I'd say the grasshopper hamburger was stranger.

Merzbau
March 7th, 2005, 08:08 PM
I ate stale Doritos earlier, but I'd have to say...grass. XD It was a dare when I was 6. XD

The Fallen
March 7th, 2005, 09:09 PM
I ate squid once, yuck!It was the worse thing ever.You could fell like moving and what not.For sure i'll never try it again XD.

Kylie-chan
March 7th, 2005, 09:26 PM
Quite possibly some disgusting fishy concoction my mother cooked when I was young. x3

Miyu-chan
March 7th, 2005, 09:34 PM
Squid is yummy. *_* For all you westerners, all Chinese food is strange. xD

How 'bout Chicken feet, Duck feet, duck toungues, duck liver, all those stuff. *_*

(I'm serious, btw) xD

Crimson King
March 7th, 2005, 11:01 PM
er... broccoli with ketchup, oh yea i also accidentally swallowed a rubber tire from one of my toy cars when i was little x.X, i liked to chew on those XD

GenoMew
March 8th, 2005, 12:04 AM
No joke.. nor spam.

The weirdest thing i have eaten is McDonald's.

How i could eat over-processed meat (if rubber can be called that) shaped into a repugnant form known as a nugget, i really don't know...

Iveechan
March 8th, 2005, 03:04 AM
Dunno if it's really considered that weird... but I have eaten hair, paper, dog biscuits, clover, scabs, peeling skin and flower petals. Oh yeah, and I second on the McDonald's nuggets... slimy grey meat they are.

Anacortes
March 8th, 2005, 07:45 AM
McDonalds? Yeah that's about it. I dont eat weird stuff. A paper eating contest will do. XD

Chikara
March 8th, 2005, 08:28 AM
...i once ate a leaf...i was about 4 years old...it looks so inviting and shiny!

Ichikool
March 8th, 2005, 08:33 AM
The strangest thing I ever ate...was...School food XD !!!!!
I hate the school's food! I swear the hot dogs are rubber...o_o

Pokemon Master #1
March 8th, 2005, 08:44 AM
I don't really know what the weirdest thing i've eaten is.Well once I was little and was eating animal crackers one fell into black sand.I didn't give it much thought so I picked it up and ate it.Yes very gross.

Mr Cat Dog
March 8th, 2005, 08:52 AM
Squid in Lanzarote. It was in this weird oil thing, and the heat of the country addedto the 'flavour' XD But, in my opinion, it tasted horrible. It really was disgusting XD

Draik
March 8th, 2005, 05:45 PM
Can't decide. Mud or hair...with shampoo. Uck, never try that. Has to be mud. people stepped in it.

Ms.Allison Goldfrapp
March 8th, 2005, 05:48 PM
This purple bug, it tasted like grape, like 12 years ago though...

SapphireL
March 8th, 2005, 06:12 PM
Uggh... XP These are gross...

Mine would be when my dad made some gross rice and I found a finger nail in it and I thought it was part of the food dish. XP (I was only 7 BTW)

either that or when I ate a dime and my brother yelled at me. (I was only 4)

Millennia
March 8th, 2005, 06:37 PM
The stangest thing I'ev ever eaten would have to be dipping my pizza in coke.lol.

The Pcr

Ran
March 8th, 2005, 06:44 PM
I've tried squid. It doesn't taste that bad, it's kinda good. ^^

The school lunch is definetly one. I ate chicken nuggets once in 1st grade and it tasted like rubber. That's why I've been taking lunch ever since. ><

Chinchilla pellets taste strange also. o_O I've tried bird seed too. I was curious. ^^;

Dignity
March 9th, 2005, 11:07 AM
Once...once... once... when I was a baby.. I ate.... cat crap... yes I know.. but I thought it was chocolate pudding.... no joke ;.; ~origin

Frost
March 9th, 2005, 11:09 AM
either a half dollar coin or these japanese chips made entirely out of shrimp.
the weird thing is that i liked them both!!! XD

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
March 9th, 2005, 04:01 PM
I ate 5 and a half sheets of paper at school today. I'm addicted to it. I've been eating it since last month.

Frost
March 9th, 2005, 04:50 PM
dude i eat paper for breakfast.
the notebook is my bowl of cereal

Luchia-san
March 12th, 2005, 11:30 AM
The wierdest thing i've eaten was soil! >.<; I was 2 years old and was putting soil in my mouth...Ahyuck! ;o; Then when I was 5, I ate a whole roll of Toilet Paper. ^^''

The Fallen
March 12th, 2005, 11:39 AM
I don't know how, but I got talked into eating a snail last night, yuck!!!It wasn't one from outside XD.It was at a resturant.I will never do it again XD.

Crystal Clair
March 12th, 2005, 11:53 AM
I've eaten some strange things
ants: 2 that I ate because they were disturbing me during my bath and a third one I ate that was on my car window. I swear it tasted like candy.
worm: okay, I only licked it but that was weird
lightning bug: blechh they taste HORRIBLE
acorn: if the squirrels ate them, I could eat them, so I tried, they tasted like earwax.
grass: I felt like it
paper
glue

The Overlord
March 12th, 2005, 11:58 AM
When i was like 4 5 we had this dinosaur soap i took a bite of it and it tasted good for some reason and i ate the whole thing.

MystiKal
March 12th, 2005, 12:29 PM
The strangest thing I have eaten was a grasshopper.

ashley03
March 12th, 2005, 12:41 PM
i think the strangest thing i have ever eaten was....
when i was about 4 or so i ate a packing peanut,u know the things they put in packages.yah..i ate one,then i remember throughing it up late..>.<

AngelWolfie
March 12th, 2005, 12:52 PM
I licked shampoo once...I was 9 and I should've known better, but I thought it would taste as yummy as it smelled ^^; I ate packing peanuts sometimes when I was 3..And I used to have a rubber toy crab, and I used to eat little bits of rubber off of it ^^; Sometimes if I'm done eating a sucker I keep the stick in my mouth till it gets soggy and I swallow some of the soggy paper on pupose XD Once, when I was 5 or 6, I bit a thermometer with red stuff inside that I thought was juice, and it tasted ECKY!! >.< But the strangest thing I've ever eaten I must say is a hotdog. They put hearts, kidneys, and livers in those things! 0.0

Natsuki
March 12th, 2005, 02:13 PM
I ate some grass once! XD I dunno, I was just outside and it was summer time. We hadn't gone grocery shopping in ages, so you can imagine how good that grass looked then. XD

~Kelsey

Bay-kun
March 12th, 2005, 02:17 PM
^I know what you mean Kelsey, same thing happened to me. XD

Well, I ate some cat food one time. You see, I was 3 years old, and I was REALLY hungry, so, you know the rest. xD

Frost
March 15th, 2005, 03:05 PM
I did the coin thing because of i was little and i had to take a nap so since i didnt want to i ate it and hoped to throw up. but... didnt work.
I HATED THAT NAP!!!!!!!!

ASG
March 15th, 2005, 04:41 PM
XD eh that'd be lucky chams mixed wit froot loops and resses puffs XD (about 1 year ago and it tasted good XD)

Samuri Scearious
March 15th, 2005, 04:53 PM
I'm a canibal. So to you people, Human beings. And species on other planets.

G-Klav
March 16th, 2005, 01:45 PM
It's nothing like what you guys have been eating, but I've tried both Alligator, Antilope, Beaver and Kangaroo... ^^
Out of those, Alligator is by far the most tasty...

Pokedragonfire
March 16th, 2005, 01:56 PM
Dunno if it's really considered that weird... but I have eaten hair, paper, dog biscuits, clover, scabs, peeling skin and flower petals. Oh yeah, and I second on the McDonald's nuggets... slimy grey meat they are.
Peeling skin is tasty (lol kidding)
I chew on my hair of course I bet you all would think it's gross because you probably spary poison crap in your hair every day. Well I don't.
The weirdest thing I've ever eaten? An animal. It was gross how the company who "made it" put thousands of toxic chemicals in it and I still ate it I don't know what I was thinking. I'll never do it again. Ever. Besides that it's just mean. I really don't know why my parents let me do that.

Trainer Kharl
March 17th, 2005, 11:46 PM
Ox brain. Yummy! Just tried it last night. Does anyone know if that's a Persian food or not? :\