PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday to Shadow!

Mr Cat Dog
March 8th, 2005, 11:10 AM
I'm really surprised that Jake hasn't done this thread... but oh well. Happy 16th birthday ^_^ I would have pretended to get you a present, but I forgot, so here's some useless English currency XD *waits for everyone else to post in this thread*

Porygon
March 8th, 2005, 11:13 AM
Happy birthday! Remember to celebrate it in your birthday suit!

*snicker, snort*

Shadow
March 8th, 2005, 12:14 PM
Happy birthday! Remember to celebrate it in your birthday suit!

*snicker, snort*
How about no, Mr. Porygon?

Thanks, wow someone actually remembers me and made me a Birthday thread ^.^ And I was expecting Satoshi to make it but I blame his satanic Austrailian times and such. XD

Oooo and Mother Nature gave me a birthday present too, it was all rainy and stormy today and the power went out at school for 1.5 hours. XD

Mr Cat Dog
March 8th, 2005, 12:37 PM
If anything I'd have thought Jake would have made it yesterday and such, since he's so far ahead and stuff, but again, congrats. That birthday present must have been so cool... my stupid school's never had a power cut before, and even if it did, we'd sill carry on with lessons and stuff XD

Lady Pearl
March 8th, 2005, 05:21 PM
Yay! Congratulations, Shadow, on achieving the sixteenth year of residing on Earth! ^___^ Otherwise I'd say, happy sixteenth birthday, Shadow! ^^; I hope you receive scrumptious cake and had a great day, despite Mother Nature's demeanor. Ebil Mother Nature! >=3

Oh, don't forget~! The tooth fairy and Cinderella have gifts for yah also! ^__^

Ninja Retsu
March 8th, 2005, 07:02 PM
Happy birthday. I wish you have a lot of happiness,recieve a lot of presents,recieve everything you wish to have,have fun and have a great day.

Kylie-chan
March 8th, 2005, 08:26 PM
Happy birthday, Shadow. *gives j00 a birthday muffin* I hope you had a joyful, hyper birthday, and enjoyed it ^^

Trikip
March 9th, 2005, 02:29 PM
Happy birthday Shadow! ^_^ Have a great day!

Tzuri17
March 9th, 2005, 10:42 PM
Happy Birthday!!!! :classic: :chu: