View Full Version : What time of day do you like most, and why?

March 8th, 2005, 8:20 PM
I like the twilight. ^^ I define twilight as the bluey-purple periwinkle, breezy time at five or so ^^ It's cool and the sky is very pretty; I find I can write poetry best then. ^^ You?

March 8th, 2005, 8:27 PM
Right when the sun is setting, it's like it's not dark out but there's no more sunlight. I guess because it feels more ethereal and it's the best time for me to write.

March 8th, 2005, 8:30 PM
The morning......it symbolizes new beginnings for me. That's the time of the day I'm most happy too, and I find it a relaxing time to do my homework.....(GEEK ALERT! GEEK ALERT!)

The Fallen
March 8th, 2005, 8:33 PM
I like the night time XD.Just cause it's calmness and stars and stuff ^^.It's great to go out in and sit there and relax talking with friends an stuf ^^!

Fox Fire
March 8th, 2005, 8:39 PM
Afternoon, because my morning face wears off XD

March 8th, 2005, 8:41 PM
The night, 'cause I can sleep then, and I <3 to sleep. xD

March 8th, 2005, 8:45 PM
Miyu, I envy j00, I can't get to sleep =P

In winter I think I like the night though. =)

March 8th, 2005, 8:48 PM
I like night time. Its quieter. XD

March 8th, 2005, 8:50 PM
What 'yu-chan (XD) said. I just find the night time... relaxing. o.o

March 8th, 2005, 9:00 PM
Most definitely night-time. It's more relaxing at night. Although, I do spend my nights doing all the homework that I neglected to do during the day. I find it easier to concentrate at night. In the mornings I just want to stay asleep and in the afternoon and/or evening I'm almost always busy with something. At night I can relax and just be by myself. It's nice...

March 8th, 2005, 9:08 PM
Yeah I must agree nightime is the best of all but spend it doing homework? 0.o Nah, at night I just love to go out and spend time alone, plus the best thing is that the sun is gone, I forgot to mention that earlier.

March 8th, 2005, 9:14 PM
I lovet he night time, when I can just look into the sky, I love doing that....just not when I am in a house on my own at 5.00am and am hering noises...but that aint classified as night, thats early morning, XD

Happy Dude
March 8th, 2005, 10:45 PM
I like the night.Because i can Look at the stars and planets with my teloscope and find suff XD.

March 8th, 2005, 10:49 PM
Me, I like it when it's about 3:00 PM. When the sun is really high. XD

March 9th, 2005, 6:05 AM
I love mornings ^_____________^
It's best time of the day specially when I have holidays!

March 9th, 2005, 6:17 AM
I like it best when it's dark outside it's just so peaceful.

March 9th, 2005, 7:34 AM
I prefer nighttime, because it just seems like I'm able to think better around that time...

Plus I tend to be a bit more awake around then, depending on how much I've screwed up my sleeping schedule. :P

March 9th, 2005, 7:55 AM
I like the twilight the most, especially in the summer. It's starting to cool down (I really can't stand heat o.o), and it's getting darker...

I like the night too, it's peaceful and quiet then, and you can see owls if you're lucky ^^ And the stars...

March 9th, 2005, 11:03 AM
I like midday, like around 5 and 6, and then I like night, around 8-12. Those times hold a lot of good times and memories for me. ~origin

Mr Cat Dog
March 9th, 2005, 12:29 PM
I like the night. I'm not a morning person, as I always feel tired and groggy and stuff. Midday is better, but normally I'm eitehr at school, or at the weekend, being bored. But the night is when I feel really awake, and lively and hyper and stuff. It's also the time I'm on the internet the most, and stuff ^_^

Team Magma Girl
March 9th, 2005, 12:31 PM
I love the night. So peace full and quiet. I like the afternoon also. Best time for shopping and going to a friends.

March 9th, 2005, 12:36 PM
Hmm... tough choice, I would have to say, well, just about any time at night. I'm a night person, and staying up late at night rules. I don't do it a lot cuz of school, ya know, but it's always good.

March 9th, 2005, 4:07 PM
The evening (after 4 and onward). That's when I get on the computer and play video games. xD
That, and the sunset is kinda pretty. And the stars... they're pretty. ^^;

Crimson King
March 10th, 2005, 9:02 PM
well i like the morning (usually between sunrise and 10am) cause it is still nice and cool and its sunny ^^ and i also like night time (usually around 12am to 4am xD) cause thats when the animes come on >=3

March 10th, 2005, 9:33 PM
dusk, the pre-night sky is so pwetty and peaceful (most of the time) ^^

Lion Heart
March 10th, 2005, 11:25 PM
Alright, I'll tell you.

Best time of day.

Not sunny, dark clouds cover the sky, there is a pretty good wind, usually quite strong, but it's nice.

It's also "getting on" to night time, so the time is around about.. 6-7pm.

That's what I'm talkin' 'bout.

March 10th, 2005, 11:51 PM
I like the night, just because it's relaxing. everything is asleep and it's just me that's awake, so I can do whatever I want in solitude.

I really hate mornings. v_v

I like afternoons too though, the way the sky looks at the time is just calming to me. they are the best time to nap at :D

March 11th, 2005, 5:23 PM
I really like dawn. Because the sky is all pretty colours like pink and purple and also I can daydream better at dawn. ^^

March 11th, 2005, 5:26 PM
I like the night because it's peaceful, and looking at the stars is comforting and enjoyable.

March 11th, 2005, 8:17 PM
I love the night time!^^Especialy around midnight or just late at night.XD
I really love night cause I am usually the only one awake and I just love staying up late.XD

March 11th, 2005, 8:24 PM
late at night when it's all dark,I love the darkness and I love standing on my balcony to look up at the stars

Pokemon Master #1
March 12th, 2005, 5:19 AM
I like sunsets.The sky is so pretty.It gets me in a good mood.

March 12th, 2005, 7:47 AM
I love the morning the most. I'm more of a morning person than any other part of the day person really. :P (Though I'm only a morning person during the Summer. Getting up for school every morning sucks, so when I wake up in the morning in the summer, it's just a nice time for me. :P)

March 12th, 2005, 3:43 PM
I'm a morning person... Early in the morning is one of my favorite times of day. Everyone is usually alseep at that time, it's usually nice and cool outside, and sunrises are so pretty! ^_^ I enjoy it because it's really peaceful, and it's just beginning to get light outside so it's not too dark.

March 12th, 2005, 3:45 PM
I like night time, I get all active and hyper! In the morning im bushed....XD

March 13th, 2005, 12:58 AM
I like the night because of all the beautiful stars ^^ they r so cool and sparkilly

Trainer Kharl
March 18th, 2005, 3:49 PM
Night. I'm more active at night. Silence also gives me a sense of privacy. ;)

March 18th, 2005, 3:56 PM
I like the night, when ya go to bed, and right now, when you go on PC. Everything else is..*groans and dies*
you get my point..