PDA

View Full Version : Chimecho

Timbjerr
December 22nd, 2003, 08:13 AM
has anyone ever noticed how it is number 386 in the national pokdex? I was just wondering if anyone knew why it was placed there at the very end if it isn't even a legendary (it is extremely rare, but not legendary)

igtica
December 25th, 2003, 01:04 PM
National Pokdex? I wonder what you mean by this, but on every pokedex I've seen its #151 :S *checks Ruby, Sapphire, R/S Pinball and various mags to make sure* yeah all 151 here :S i wonder what you mean.

Greed
December 25th, 2003, 02:40 PM
It's extremely rare? O_o; That's weird, I just made my player go into the grass, and BAM! There it was.. Then many more appeared.. O_O;;

I hate Chimecho.. >_<;; It's psychic, and I'm tired of psychics.. o_o;;

*gets killed by chimechos*

Arore
December 25th, 2003, 04:23 PM
Chimecho is extremely rare, yes, but it is not a Legendary...if I remember correctly, it was right before Absol in the Pokedex entries, not in the 'Legendary section', as I call it.

Keleri
December 27th, 2003, 06:03 PM
I've noticed that, too...pretty weird. Speaking of chimecho though, has anyone else noticed that the red stuff on its tail, especially in the Sugimori art, looks like BLOOD? o.o

Frostweaver
December 27th, 2003, 06:44 PM
It's just a wind chime... it should have some different coloring at the end of the chime/tail.

Chimecho is at the end of the line, not after absol but after Jirachi. Tmbjr has said it clearly that we're talking about the NATIONAL POKEDEX, not the Houen version.

igtica
December 28th, 2003, 04:01 AM
Oh you mean the pokedex with all the pokemon released upto date. I've never actual seen that order given u.u Though Chimecho is a cool pokemon, maybe there is something hidden about it like the unown.

Greed
December 28th, 2003, 04:45 PM
What's a NATIONAL POKEDEX? O_o;;

What's that suppoused to mean? O_o;;

*gets killed by pokedexes*

Arcanine
December 28th, 2003, 05:29 PM
The National Pokedex is the Pokedex where Bulbasaur is the 1st Pokemon and not Treecko. It goes like R/B/Y pokemon then G/S/C pokemon then R/S pokemon.

Frostweaver
December 28th, 2003, 10:58 PM
nothing is special about Chimecho at all... not like Unown having its own pokedex and etc... unless there's going to be new addition done to Chimecho, there's nothing special about it

IceKitten
December 29th, 2003, 01:09 PM
I dint know u find it in the Grass, where abouts? o_0

Articunoanna
December 29th, 2003, 06:13 PM
Uhhh, my friend found it in the grass so much....it's on top of mount pyre.... though I've never found one. That national pokedex must be incorrect, because chimecho is before absol.. the best pokedex(I have ever found) is at www.pokemonfanuniverse.com/pokedex .

Geodude
December 30th, 2003, 01:07 AM
No. The National Pokedex is in the game so it's absolutely correct.

IceKitten
December 30th, 2003, 11:21 AM
Then y was I looking in the water near that route? o_0