View Full Version : What do you usually have for breakfast?

March 10th, 2005, 2:25 PM
I hope no one has made a thread about this recently...

I usually have one bowl of cereals with a special kind of soured milk that we call fil in Sweden, or a cheese sandwich.
To that I drink apple juice ^^

Well, what do you have for breakfast?
You're allowed to pick multiple choices...

Team Magma Girl
March 10th, 2005, 2:29 PM
I have don't eat the same thing everyday but I usually have cereal or toast.....And milk or Orange Juice....w00t.. Aren't I special...Not!

Shining Mew
March 10th, 2005, 2:34 PM
I usually have eggs or cereal on the weekdays and pancakes or waffles on the weekends. ALways with orange juice 8D

March 10th, 2005, 2:34 PM
I have toast. You can never get enough of the toasty goodness.

March 10th, 2005, 3:40 PM
I have oatmeal. Kind of unusual..?

March 10th, 2005, 3:43 PM
Well, I don't normally eat breakfast. I always eat after 11:00 but on the rare occasion that I do eat something it's either fruits (strawberries) or a cup of cereal.

March 10th, 2005, 3:46 PM
I eat 4 poptarts every morning there so good.

Team Magma Girl
March 10th, 2005, 3:49 PM
I have eggs some thimes but not all the time. Usually only when I go to Tennesee(so Conneticut) to vistit my father.......

March 10th, 2005, 4:55 PM
Cereal everyday. XP I don't even LIKE cereal. I would have ice cream, but usually my dad buys the gross kind.

March 10th, 2005, 5:20 PM
On the days that I actually have a proper breakfast (which would be...Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays, due to me being up and near the food court at the time because of class), I usually get...eggs (plain or specialty - which is just eggs with cheese and ham - depending on what they have at the time), sausage or bacon, and hash browns (which is just really a kind of triangular tater tot there, but whatever). And I also get a chicken biscuit from Chick-Fil-A. :9

Any other day, though...what I have for breakfast is whatever I have around/am able to get, since I'm too lazy to get up and ready in time to actually go get some decent breakfast.

March 10th, 2005, 5:21 PM
I usually dont eat anything because im usually not hungry xD

March 10th, 2005, 5:38 PM
x_o; I hate eating breakfast, so whenever I don't have school, I never eat it. (Unless I have a really late breakfast, in which case it's more like lunch. Or brunch.)

When I have school and my mom is up early, she makes me eat something. If left to my own devices, I just eat a piece of bread. Otherwise she'll make me a peanut butter sandwich. o_o

Oh, sometimes I'll eat toast with brown sugar and cinnamon, though. <3 <3

March 10th, 2005, 5:39 PM
depends on wut i have today i had 2 donuts yesterday i had a slim jim XD so anything almost

March 10th, 2005, 6:03 PM
whatever I find. I usually don't like eating cereal. Don't like most cereals, and I get very tired of it. :/
We've been making lots of pancakes lately. And for the last couple of days, I"ve been eating frozen strawberries.
... why are you looking at me like that? o.o;;

The Fallen
March 10th, 2005, 6:31 PM
I have Lucky Charms for breakfast every morning, unless I don't feel lazy one morning and make myself some eggos XD!

March 10th, 2005, 6:34 PM
I usually have either cereal or Cup Noodles XD

March 10th, 2005, 6:41 PM
I usually eat cereal....my fave one is "Eat my Shorts"

Crimson King
March 10th, 2005, 6:42 PM
i never eat anything for breakfast X.x mainly cause i never have time to ^^;;

March 10th, 2005, 7:46 PM
I don't eat anything for breakfast mainly cause there is nothing to eat.XD
Except if there is good cereal besides Rasin Bran and such.XD

March 10th, 2005, 7:49 PM
I have bacon and poptarts^^

March 10th, 2005, 9:45 PM
My regular breakfast meal consists of...

Boring old toast and cereal =P XD *sneezes* And lately my medicine XD

Lion Heart
March 10th, 2005, 9:59 PM
I eat porridge.

Why am I the only to have voted PORRIDGE >_<

March 10th, 2005, 11:53 PM
I grab a pack of brownie bites before I dash out to the bus ^^; they're so tasty.

that, or if we've run out, I get something in the breakfast line at school... if I have time between all the morning homework rush ><

March 11th, 2005, 5:09 AM
I eat sandwiches or fruits/vegetables and drink milk

March 11th, 2005, 5:10 AM
I usually have cereal if I'm not going out early

March 11th, 2005, 5:39 AM
For Breakfast I eat Cereal and I also Drink Milk! ^_^ Sometimes we only drink tea! >.<;

Mr Cat Dog
March 11th, 2005, 12:24 PM
I have cereal, and sometimes sausages on a weekday. On weekends I normally have bacon sandwiches, although if there isn't any bacon, I'll just have some more cereal XD

Trainer Kharl
March 14th, 2005, 7:25 PM
Coffee rules (though im trying to limit it now. **** caffeine!). oatmeal is also a must have for the fibers it contain to sweep out bad colesterol. and i try to drink plenty of liquid to enhance body functions. it's so nice to live healthy! ;)

Nikhil the best
March 15th, 2005, 1:55 AM
Cereal and sometimes french fries

March 15th, 2005, 5:43 AM
french fries 4 breakfast? o.O ^^"
well im having bread (o.o") with marmelade or any other thing thats eatable and able to be put on bread XD