PDA

View Full Version : What are you doing for holidays?

Tweak
December 22nd, 2003, 07:05 PM
=D i'm going to reno, nv to snowboard with some buddies!

post up what you guys are planning.

Arwen
December 22nd, 2003, 07:06 PM
Well, I am going to play with my PDA, post a bit via PDA, and play some gamecube games. ^_^

orange*berry
December 23rd, 2003, 02:30 AM
I'm going to North Dakota to visit some friends. n.n() I'm going to freeze. ;_;

Yami NiCk
December 23rd, 2003, 07:21 AM
I'm staying home, and give my presents a testdrive. :P

punkie90
December 23rd, 2003, 07:26 AM
I'm gunna try and sleep late. And not wake up so early to open my presents!

Timbjerr
December 23rd, 2003, 07:53 AM
i'm staying in town...heck, my families Christmas party is less than a mile away from my house XD

Good news is that I have a cousin in the Navy that is gonna be home for Christmas...

DragonTrainer
December 23rd, 2003, 07:57 AM
Well, I will stay home for the holidays, and hang out with my friends

Miyu-chan
December 23rd, 2003, 09:20 AM
I'm going to... well...my mom said that my cousin is going to take us to take a mud bath... x_x; Sounds fun~ =D;

YAS1
December 23rd, 2003, 09:32 AM
Well, I'm going to go to my cousin's house for Christmas! I hope my mom doesn't mean that I'm going to open my presents at 12:00AM! :P

Tweak
December 23rd, 2003, 09:48 AM
I'm going to... well...my mom said that my cousin is going to take us to take a mud bath... x_x; Sounds fun~ =D;

=D mmm, you'll have to take ANOTHER bath afterwards. :laugh:

Miyu-chan
December 23rd, 2003, 10:48 AM
Yeah, lol. n_n; I just can't imagine sticky, icky,gooey stuff on me. x_x;

Cosmos
December 23rd, 2003, 10:48 AM
I'm staying home with my family and we are going to eat a turkey.

Greed
December 23rd, 2003, 02:45 PM
I'm staying home and gonna eat long and good with my family, then stay up all night ^_^; We open the presents Christmas Eve night, as soon as the clock strikes 12:00 AM. ^_^

*Gets killed by time*

PichuSecretBase
December 23rd, 2003, 02:58 PM
This should be in polls *sighs*

Anyways,
Christmas Eve: Grandpas
Christmasd: Grandmas
Day Aft: Aunts for cousins birthday (Millenium Baby! and Christmas with them) =)

igtica
December 23rd, 2003, 03:06 PM
Erm nothing :( as usual :p I'll prolly be hanging around here.

Arwen
December 23rd, 2003, 03:54 PM
Well, Plans changed on me...

December 24th: Going to New York to get something.
December 25th: Lord of the Rings Movie, Game Cube

22sa
December 25th, 2003, 12:02 PM
I'm staying home, and give my presents a testdrive. :P
...*Yami NiCk is rich*...

3 cars for Christmas, eh? Give... me... >.<

J/KYeah, lol. n_n; I just can't imagine sticky, icky,gooey stuff on me. x_x;
I can! *.....Faints x_x*

Nevermind. =P

Kairi
December 25th, 2003, 01:15 PM
Cars bore me anyways. Im just going to take my mothers and use it. ;p

Earlier there was no one on except 22sa. So few posts, but more than expected. ^_^

Frostweaver
December 25th, 2003, 01:29 PM
Just going to go to my parents' friends house for supper tonight... nothing much special besides that... or maybe except beating up Balamb CC Club for my own Christmas present completing my 3Triad boss card list... hehehe ^_^

22sa
December 25th, 2003, 02:50 PM
Cars bore me anyways. I’m just going to take my mother’s and use it. ;p

Earlier there was no one on except 22sa. So few posts, but more than expected. ^_^
I don't even have my learners yet.

Let's see, there's going to be a party today, tommorrow, the day after that, etc. I went to a party yesterday, the day before that, the day before that, etc. My point is I don't want to attend any of them. -_-'

Frostweaver
December 25th, 2003, 03:17 PM
I don't have my learners yet either... but then there will be a new law saying that you cannot get your licence until it's one year after you get your learners AND at the legal age of 16... then again where can one go in Edmonton except for church and supermarket (well not like I'm going to drive to school... that's just asking for gossip and asking for parking fine... pesky police always hunt around high school places to give out fines)

22sa
December 25th, 2003, 04:07 PM
I don't have my learners yet either... but then there will be a new law saying that you cannot get your licence until it's one year after you get your learners AND at the legal age of 16... then again where can one go in Edmonton except for church and supermarket (well not like I'm going to drive to school... that's just asking for gossip and asking for parking fine... pesky police always hunt around high school places to give out fines)
I guess so, but I don't want to get mine mainly because of the huge financial costs of... insurance. X_X;

The Vince Knight
December 25th, 2003, 04:13 PM
Stay at home playing ruby on GBA
Or stay on internet on the computer!

100marios
December 25th, 2003, 04:14 PM
I'm actually donig something big hehe. My family and I haven't been on a real vacation for quite sometime now (although I id go to Wet 'n Wild and Rapids, those were fun, only 1 day each though and they were about a year apart. Next thursday I believe we're going to disney World
*grabs cane, beard, and specs*
*shakily* "haven't been there since I was a tyke back in '97....."
Hopefully there are a lot of new rides!