View Full Version : Water or Soda? o.0;

The Fallen
March 12th, 2005, 3:13 PM
Well alot of us drink soda alot more then water.Even though water is better for you.So which do you prefer/drink?Water or soda?I try and balance it out, but it leans more towards soda XD.

March 12th, 2005, 3:19 PM
I actually like both o.O I also try and balance it out or drink water most of the day and have a soda for dinner.

March 12th, 2005, 3:21 PM
Water... I drink so much of that stuff.

I don't really drink soda very often, it makes my nose go all fizzy which makes me spaz out O_o creeeeeeeppppiest feeling.

Sorye HK
March 12th, 2005, 3:23 PM
I'd have to choose soda. Don't mind if all the co2's flown away though.

March 12th, 2005, 3:24 PM
SODA?! o.0...I'm so addicted to soda. It's just too bad I can't drink it, gives off too much fat and carbs. Water? You need it to survive. If you dont drink it you'd be typing from inside your coffin right now! XD

Shining Mew
March 12th, 2005, 3:26 PM
I hate soda honestly xD Except for the occasional Ginger ale/ sprite/ cherry 7-up... I hardly ever drink it.

So I would choose water.

March 12th, 2005, 3:29 PM
I almost never drink soda... >.>; But I like it better, water is boring sometimes... but water is more refreshing... It depends, I guess. xD;;;

March 12th, 2005, 3:32 PM
Mines Soda, but I like water when its really cold! XD

Hawk of the North
March 12th, 2005, 3:50 PM
Water? What is this water you speak of? I suffer from something called a severe lack of water. I can only stand to drink it cold, and that's kind of hard to do around here. Therefore, I drink soda more, because I can easily stand it warm or cold. If I don't have any caffeine a day, I can hardly stay awake. Soda gets my vote.

March 12th, 2005, 4:01 PM
Definitely water! It's the only thing I drink, apart from sweet tea and apple juice. XD I don't really like soda, but maybe once a month or so I'll have one if I'm at some sort of occasion or it's the only thing to drink. I just prefer water over everything else!

Pokemon Master #1
March 12th, 2005, 4:20 PM
My glass is gettn' soda, oh some whisky and some water!Um, I like soda more.Except when i'm sick.Then I chug water.

March 12th, 2005, 4:25 PM
I love the taste of soda and I'm trying to lay off it and drink a lot of water. GO WATER!

March 12th, 2005, 4:28 PM
I drink pop when I eat dinner or something, but water will usually better satisfy my more casual thirst.

March 12th, 2005, 5:36 PM
Ewww water XD XD XD I prefer soda =P

March 12th, 2005, 5:38 PM
I hate soda honestly xD Except for the occasional Ginger ale/ sprite/ cherry 7-up... I hardly ever drink it.

So I would choose water.
*glomps* Omg someone who hates soda~! XD You rule, Jess. I HATE THE STUFF.

And actually, I love water~! So water is my natural and blatant choice ^^

March 12th, 2005, 6:27 PM
I drink about 1 to 2 sodas a day but I drink about 3 to 4 bottles of water a day. But I also drink about 3 to 4 tall glasses of fruit juice a day (mostly orange and sugarfree koolaid)

Nikhil the best
March 12th, 2005, 7:33 PM
I love water and I don't drink soda very often.

March 12th, 2005, 7:38 PM
Water is fine, but I enjoy the taste of soda more. XD

Crimson King
March 12th, 2005, 7:56 PM
even though soda taste tons better i still prefer water :D

March 12th, 2005, 7:57 PM
Neither I drink Gatorade the most over those two.

March 12th, 2005, 8:00 PM
Water, because without it you die, and I like living...

March 12th, 2005, 9:50 PM
I like Soda but it makes u fatish so i voted water casuse its better for people

March 12th, 2005, 10:15 PM
actually i drink both a lot of the time...even tho i got a trash can full of water bottles next to me, we dont buy any soda here...so i get it when i can XD

March 13th, 2005, 12:52 AM
I like Sports Drinks and Fruit Juice more than both of them... I like Soda only for the purpose of pranks, so when people ask me to buy a coke I shake it a lot. I prefer Water though. I don't really like Soda (unless it's those new flavors of fanta which I get sick over after a week)

March 13th, 2005, 7:04 AM
I drink a lot more water than soda but I still vote for soda 'cause it's better XD

Mr Cat Dog
March 13th, 2005, 7:06 AM
I never drink water >.< I either have tea, or Coke... and that would classify as a soda, so *ticks the soda box* ^_^ I know I should drink some more water, but I just can't be bothered XD

March 13th, 2005, 7:52 AM
Gah, I had to choose both. >.< On a daily basis, I drink water a lot every day. But I have soda a few times a week too, so I choose both. ^^ Why is it that all the really good tasting things are so dang unhealthy? XD

March 13th, 2005, 11:03 AM
I like them both. I drink water more often, because I can only have one soda a day. Besides, it's healthier for you. :P