PDA

View Full Version : Do You Plan On Getting Married? Why or Why Not?

Thomas
March 12th, 2005, 06:09 PM
Well Do you. Yeah I do, because relationships are great! I dont want to be alone for life XD

The Fallen
March 12th, 2005, 06:11 PM
Of course I do.I want to have a big family.It's always been a thing of mine to want a big family XD.

Crimson King
March 12th, 2005, 08:04 PM
yes eventually i want to get married, i want to be the worlds greatest dad >=3

DragonTrainer
March 12th, 2005, 08:17 PM
Of course, once I find that special person whom I go to sleep thinking about, and whom is the first thought I have when I wake ;O

Anacortes
March 12th, 2005, 08:21 PM
Yes, and to an American so I can become one myself! Very pathetic answer.
For those who dont get married, I think they get used to being by themselves..

Doctor Zoidberg
March 12th, 2005, 08:21 PM
Depends. If I really love someone and God wants me to be with her I will. Besides, it's the only way, in God's point of view, that you can mate.

Pounce
March 12th, 2005, 08:51 PM
no!

I do not want to get married!! =_=

that old crazy woman, who lives on a hill and just has a lot of cats, and scares all the kids away? ... that's going to be me >_>

I just really hate commitment >.>;;

Hantsuki
March 12th, 2005, 09:42 PM
I'm not getting married either,but not exactly for the same reason you say.I just rather be alone,I want to do everything myself.

Sassydoll76
March 12th, 2005, 09:48 PM
I wanna get married cause of the good of it ^^ having a big family and all the love ^^

Sorye HK
March 12th, 2005, 10:10 PM
Getting married to the one you love seems nice, but I think I'd rather stay alone.

AngelWolfie
March 13th, 2005, 12:36 AM
I don't want to date or get married. I think living alone in a big house in the wilderness would be nice. I'd have a phone, and a bunch of big dogs as company :)

Pokemon Master #1
March 13th, 2005, 03:54 AM
Yes I want to get married.Life is easier when you have a partner.Esacially if it's someone you love!

danieldaniel
March 13th, 2005, 06:24 AM
Yeah gettin married is a nice thing! I vote marriage :)

Sylphiel
March 13th, 2005, 06:49 AM
Since I want to end up being together with the guy I love, and since I want it to be "official"...then yes, I plan on getting married someday. :) (*mutters something about school getting in the way right now* aargh.)

Peach
March 13th, 2005, 06:53 AM
Sure I want to be married someday!

Mr Cat Dog
March 13th, 2005, 07:08 AM
It depends on if I ever find someone. I think I could cope with beiga male Bridget Jones for the rest of my life, although without all the weirdness in my life XD It would be nice to live with someone, but it would only result in marriage if I really truly love someone, and even then it would take quite a while to persuade me. It's such a big thing ^_^ (I don't want kids though... too much hassle XD)

TRIFORCE89
March 13th, 2005, 07:39 AM
Well, I don't "plan" on it. It would be nice, yes, if I were to eventually find someone that I could love and enjoy spending time with for the rest of my days. And the thought usless to me right now anyway since I'm only 15. Lol

But, when I am old enough I don't plan on looking for someone. I don't plan on stayting a club or a bar hoping to meet someone. If I look then it probably won't be the "right one". I'd rather meet whoever through what life brings me, not by looking.

Natsuki
March 13th, 2005, 07:46 AM
Yes, I do plan on getting married. <3<3 I've always imagined what my own wedding would be like. ^___^ And I also really want to have kids too, so I'd need a man around the house to help me out. XD

~Kelsey

Lucid-Acid
March 13th, 2005, 10:10 AM
sure, I'd love to get married, but my spouse would probably kill me 2 weeks into the marrage XD
I donno, it all depends on meeting the right person, I dont wanna get married till I'm a lot older so I have time XP

Ciera
March 13th, 2005, 10:42 AM
When I am older, I do plan on getting married. But until then, I can dream about the hottie that sits a few seats in front of my in Math class XD

Samuri Scearious
March 13th, 2005, 10:55 AM
I can't trust people thanks to those who claim that they are my friends...

So no.

Unless that person somehow gained my trust...

Sammi
March 13th, 2005, 11:01 AM
where is the I donno yet seciton?
*clicks what's marriage???*

I might, I might not. I honestly don't know at the moment. It depends on alot of things.
Besides, I'M ONLY FIFTEEN! I shouldn't be thinking about stuff like this yet! *cry in the corner* XD

Crystal Clair
March 13th, 2005, 11:13 AM
Unless gay marriage is enabled in the US when I find the one, no. I'll just live with a girl. I dont trust guys anymore after what has happened in my life. Besides I rather make the lesbian couple population bigger than the straight couple bigger.

Tzuri17
March 13th, 2005, 12:52 PM
Of course I am! what kind of question is that XD

Miyu-chan
March 13th, 2005, 02:08 PM
Well, like... Yeah. xD;;; It'll be nice. =3;

~Ozy~
March 13th, 2005, 02:19 PM
Like Crystal Clair, only if gay marriage is legalized. But I do want to be in a lifelong relationship with someone.

G-Klav
March 13th, 2005, 02:38 PM
Do I plan on getting married sometime?
Yes.

Do I plan on doing it now?
No.

Why?
Who would I marry? My dog? My little sister? Nah, I don't think so XD

Kylie-chan
March 13th, 2005, 02:52 PM
Er... the chances of anyone wanting to marry me = nil. =P

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
March 13th, 2005, 03:07 PM
yeah, I wanna get married. I mean, why wouldn't you wanna get married?

Kayleigh
March 13th, 2005, 03:16 PM
Oh, definitely! I want to get married and have a family when I'm older. I think it'll be nice... I just hope I don't get too old before it happens!

ryan
March 13th, 2005, 03:20 PM
i don't see myself getting married. i have a girlfriend, and i like another girl who likes me *avoids eye contact with everybody glaring at him* but, i still don't feel like getting married or being really in any relationships is what i want. i may change my mind though. i'm begining to be kinda unsure about whether i'm that interested in girls. i'm not interested in guys, i'm thinking maybe i'm antisexual? is that a term? now it is. i coined it. yessss...

imgonnakilllexie
March 13th, 2005, 03:21 PM
Heck yes! I wanna have kids and everything, I think I'll make a great dad!

Bree~chan
March 14th, 2005, 10:29 AM
Yes!I defintly want to get married!^_^I already know who I want to be married too!^^
It's not Ash sadly.XD

Trainer Kharl
March 14th, 2005, 11:13 AM
yes but unfortunately can't. :(

Cyber Link
March 14th, 2005, 07:13 PM
Well...I couldn't even if I didn't want to...

I mean come on...there is no way this sex beast could stay single all his life! XD

Actually yes I am planning on getting married, and when I do it'll be a life long commitment to the love of my life.

I love kids, so I'm planning on a huge family.

In fact I have someone in mind, that I might end up marrying...although fate works in mysterious ways, and you can't always be sure.

Kylie-chan
March 15th, 2005, 12:43 AM
Actually, Kylie has changed her mind~

I don't want to get married, no, unless I do meet that uber special person, but actually I'm more inclined not to. I don't think I could stand being with the other person for too long; I'm a loner by nature and I like being alone. Besides I can endure being alone more than being hurt by the person I loved.

Kine
March 15th, 2005, 09:16 AM
Eventually, but I don't want to really go through the process of getting there. I don't feel like putting any effort into dating someone else, not sure why.

Overlord IX
March 15th, 2005, 09:19 PM
Eventually,yes. I have a feeling being a father is going to be great!

pika2000
March 16th, 2005, 07:39 AM
I think I'm not.
Getting married would mean I'd have to stay with my partner for a lot of time.
What if we start disliking each other?
yeah, we could divorce, but what would we do if we had kids?
I won't harm them in any way.

Marrying would also mean I'd lose all the freedom I have, so, no.