PDA

View Full Version : wut r u wearing now?

ASG
March 13th, 2005, 10:25 AM
do wut da title says and tell ... i'm wearing a camo hat , metal chain round my neck , dirtbike racing shirt , camo pants , socks(tommy hillfigure)

Jolty-kun
March 13th, 2005, 10:27 AM
Umm... shouldnt this be in other voting polls?, and isnt there a thread like this already?, ah well *reports* XD

Eliana
March 13th, 2005, 10:30 AM
Naw I'll just move it to OVP =3

mizu-dragon
March 13th, 2005, 10:46 AM
...ok, i am wearing jeans, a short sleeve blue shirt, small black wristbands, my new FR/LG bag (actually it's next to me), my glasses, and...uh... nothing on my feet at the moment :P

The Fallen
March 13th, 2005, 10:56 AM
Im in my pj bottoms, white T-Shirt, socks, and slippers, oh and Boxers, hehe XD.

Hantsuki
March 13th, 2005, 11:45 AM
ok,I'm wearing blue baggy pants (but they aren't really lose like how some guys wear them),a red shirt with a Champion symbol in the middle,my socks,red shoes with the Champion symbol on them,a blue jacket with a hood oh and the Champion symbol on the edge of my left wrist,my glasses,and my emerald necklace.

latias45
March 13th, 2005, 11:47 AM
i am whering my pj'es nothing on my feet

Mr Cat Dog
March 13th, 2005, 12:20 PM
The old thread is over a month old (by just under a week), so this thread stays open ^_^.

Anyways, I am wearing this cream coloured thing... (it has long sleeves and a zip), some jeans, my glasses, and some clean underwear (unlike my brother) XD

Allstories
March 13th, 2005, 02:04 PM
I'm wearing a red-yellow-brown-white striped buttoned shirt with khaki pants. I'm also wearing socks as well as a watch.

GenoMew
March 13th, 2005, 04:37 PM
No poll here, but okay..

I am wearing AE 4 petit denim jeans, a white under shirt, a polo shirt from trans nine (real tasteful pattern, or whaeva) and socks. I just took off my scarf, so my neck is naked.

Anacortes
March 13th, 2005, 04:39 PM
I'm wearing a nightgown and a sweater over top of it. I wish I had better stuff..cuz it's pink! x.X

GenoMew
March 13th, 2005, 04:48 PM
I'm wearing a nightgown and a sweater over top of it. I wish I had better stuff..cuz it's pink! x.X

Where's the nightgown from? Is it from... AE? =O

Miyu-chan
March 13th, 2005, 04:51 PM
OMG, me too! xD I'm weraing my blue flowery nightgown, with a pair of sporty black pants under it. o.o; *ish lazy*

Seto7Kaiba
March 13th, 2005, 04:53 PM
I am wearing nothing o.O only kidding

I am wearing glasses, baggy jeans, white shirt(its insideout at the moment) and nothing on my feet

MystiKal
March 13th, 2005, 05:48 PM
Right now I'm wearing a sleeveless shirt shorts and sunglasses.

Team Magma Girl
March 13th, 2005, 05:52 PM
Right now I'm wearing a black tank top with lace on it, my pimp hat, and my huge black baggy pants that are 10 time the size of me, weigh alot becasue of all the metal on them and my Tool hoodie that zips up the front......Nothing special.

B-Baller
March 13th, 2005, 06:45 PM
My school uniform! Which consits of grey curderoy trousers and a navy blue shirt with "St Brigid's School" (the name of my school) on the right hand side.

DragonTrainer
March 13th, 2005, 06:49 PM
Omg Genomew, if you mean AE as in American Eagle, it pwns =O

Anyways, um, some clean boxers lol, some mesh kind of shorts and a kind of old nike shirt, and my livestrong wristband

Morkula
March 13th, 2005, 06:52 PM
Khaki polo shirt, jeans, and white socks. Oh, and boxers. :P

Team Magma Girl
March 13th, 2005, 06:55 PM
I change so I can go to sleep and I am wearing a black mini skirt that has red skulls on it and a black tank top.....

Dark Sora
March 13th, 2005, 07:01 PM
I'm wearing nothing, you perv XD

I'm wearing my My Chemical Romance shirt, jeans, my middle finger hat XD, and socks. Also my skin and bones and glasses XD

imgonnakilllexie
March 13th, 2005, 07:23 PM
I'm wearing my adio shirt my I don't know what jeans, my joe boxer socks and my Bam Margera adio's

Lion Heart
March 13th, 2005, 07:46 PM
Jeans and a Shirt.

Easy enough.

Cherrim
March 13th, 2005, 08:37 PM
My moose pajama bottoms, this fuzzy-ish pink sweater, and slippers. :D I'm supposed to be in bed right now but I came downstairs to grab a logo for a picture I'm colouring right now and... here I am, on the computer. XD;;

*_* I love my fuzzy sweater.

GenoMew
March 13th, 2005, 11:07 PM
Omg Genomew, if you mean AE as in American Eagle, it pwns =O

Anyways, um, some clean boxers lol, some mesh kind of shorts and a kind of old nike shirt, and my livestrong wristband

You're a good man and i like the way you think :)

JennySkitty
March 13th, 2005, 11:21 PM
I only have my underwear clothes XD.

ryan
March 13th, 2005, 11:35 PM
well, that's better than nothing i suppose. i'm only wearing some pajama pants. laundry's going on right now, i'll put on a shirt later.

Happy Dude
March 14th, 2005, 02:12 AM
I'm wearing my Pj's.Which are a t-shirt and some boxers.I can't read the logo but i'll get back to you.LOL.

Pazuzu
March 14th, 2005, 07:08 AM
uhm...ok... o.O
a dark blue jeans, red t-shirt, and... nuffin XD

Team Magma Girl
March 14th, 2005, 07:14 AM
Right now...Hmmm? I have a Wumpscut t shirt on, and black mini skirt, and my combat boots that are kick *** with buckles all over them. I have a my raver glasses on too.

IceKitten
March 14th, 2005, 07:24 AM
I only have my underwear clothes XD.

Well it is your birthday today XD

I'm wearing trackie bottoms, a trackie top, and some white trainers, that's all you need to know, 'cuz that's all you can see XP

[Technya]
March 14th, 2005, 09:16 AM
At the moment I have a black sleeveless shirt with a black fishnet long sleeve shirt over it, some make-up(black shadow, black eyeliner, black lipstick), a black, corset mini skirt and black, knee high rock boots.

smithy.boy
March 14th, 2005, 09:17 AM
black school tousers. red t-shirt ,big grey jumper , black socks, blue boxers

Kayleigh
March 14th, 2005, 05:35 PM
At the moment, I'm wearing a dark purple sweater, denim jeans, white and pink tennis shoes, and a very pretty necklace! Even though it's almost spring, it's still cold outside here so I have to dress in warm clothes. =| I'm ready for summer!

ryan
March 14th, 2005, 05:56 PM
i just got the coolest shirt in the world! it doesn't really fit me at all, but i don't care! i'm 6'1 and about 165 pounds, but i'm wearing a bright oranger kids power rangers tshirt. it is sooooo cool, i can't believe it. and i'm wearing khaki shorts, and brown lavers.

Team Magma Girl
March 14th, 2005, 05:59 PM
I am in the middle of getting dresses so I have on boxers and a bra.....Oh1 Can forget my hat.....

Samuri Scearious
March 14th, 2005, 06:06 PM
??? that's to explanitory, don't you think?

I'm wearing a white shirt, blue shorts.

Team Magma Girl
March 14th, 2005, 06:09 PM
I finished getting dressed and I'm in boxers which are confy and a tool t-shirt......

Kylie-chan
March 15th, 2005, 12:15 AM
I'm wearing... hmmzorz

My hair is out and it's curly today ^_^ And it's got some simple silver clips to keep my fringe in place ^0^ Also, I'm wearing a casual blue top with green flowers =) I can't really describe it but it's nice XD And a black skirt with blue flowers XD

Nikhil the best
March 15th, 2005, 01:52 AM
Dark Blue Shorts
Light Blue T-Shirt
My Specs

Sammi
March 17th, 2005, 06:53 PM
Today, I'm wearing a pair of white pants, a pink Happy Bunny shirt that says "not listening", and a blue sweatshirt-like thing.
Tomorrow, I will wear blue jeans, my blue shoes, my black coat, and some tshirt that I have not picked out yet. xD

Mari
March 17th, 2005, 07:12 PM
A reaaally long white shirt that has stains from the chocolate milk I drank and plaid boxers. <~ Meh, I ran out shorts. X3 I'm just in my house, anyways.

Trainer Kharl
March 17th, 2005, 07:49 PM
A plain white V-neck shirt and a green cargo shorts. cool, eh? ^^

Lion Heart
March 17th, 2005, 07:56 PM
I'm wearing a pair of prefaded Jeanshorts (They are made of denim..), and a button up shirt with FLAMES on it. Seriously.