PDA

View Full Version : You have fifty dollars left

Kylie-chan
March 13th, 2005, 11:30 PM
Yes, just like the Last Pokball poll I posted ^_~

You're in a nasty little situation, aren't you? You've got fifty dollars, and EVERYONE you ask won't give you more. And you have no way of getting more =) So what do you do with the fifty dollars?

ryan
March 13th, 2005, 11:31 PM
invest it in some start up that you somehow have a ton of insight into and know that it's destined for sucess. or buy a gun and hold up a bank.

fudge01
March 13th, 2005, 11:33 PM
buy a second hand Nintendo video game system :P

Mr Cat Dog
March 14th, 2005, 12:03 AM
Change it into proper money, then put it in some high interest savings account. I'll then freeze myself cryogenically, come back in a thousand years, then the interest will have made it massively big, it'll actually be worth spending upon. So what if I saw it on a Futurama epiode XD

marillmonster2000
March 14th, 2005, 12:06 AM
Lol! Futurama Is PWNZ! ^_^

Anyway, To Answer Teh Question?
I'd Buy Pokemon Dash :P

Happy Dude
March 14th, 2005, 02:06 AM
That's a tough one.I'd probobly buy some shares then wait a while then sell them.Or if I'm really desperate i could get a job at Mcdonald's. LOL.

Claire
March 14th, 2005, 02:07 AM
Change it into proper money, then put it in some high interest savings account nuu! we have such a bad exchange rate for changing into at the moment! XD
I've put it in an ISA with high interest and get a job! X3

Sorye HK
March 14th, 2005, 02:13 AM
I think I'll spend all my money on greasy foods, leaving around 10 dollars just in case. Then I take a taxi to a nearby hill, and just lie there while eating.

Trent
March 14th, 2005, 03:52 AM
I think I'll spend all my money on greasy foods, leaving around 10 dollars just in case. Then I take a taxi to a nearby hill, and just lie there while eating.Why would you wanna do that? Oh, right...Only one more year...

Mr Cat Dog
March 14th, 2005, 07:40 AM
nuu! we have such a bad exchange rate for changing into at the moment! XD
I've put it in an ISA with high interest and get a job! X3But even with the crappy interest rate, I'll still have billions of pounds come the year 3 thousand. When Fry put 99 cents in, he got 4.6 billion dollars XD And I think that even with the exchange rate, $50 UK equivalent is more than 99 cents XD

IceKitten
March 14th, 2005, 07:40 AM
I'd invest in it like the majority of people x.x

Anacortes
March 14th, 2005, 07:47 AM
Throw it in a river and kill myself, would be probably what I'd do. I'm not sure if it's a good answer though..

愛Forgotten Angel愛
March 14th, 2005, 07:48 AM
put it in my bank acount so my mum doesn't nag at me to pay myself back

B-Baller
March 14th, 2005, 09:49 AM
Lessee......8, 16, 24, 32, 40, 48.

6 Duel Masters booster packs and......

A quick stop at the dairy to buy some candy with my spare change.

[Technya]
March 14th, 2005, 09:52 AM
Give the cash to someone else and hang myself from a tree. It's a hopeless situation :\

Bree~chan
March 14th, 2005, 10:42 AM
I used to have 57 dollars,does that count?XD
*Cough*I would of used it to buy a 30" TV/VCR/DVD combo set off of Ebay,but I have changed my mind.XD

Arcanine
March 14th, 2005, 10:49 AM
I'll be down to 50 soon (I got too much stuff to buy -_-;; XD).

If I was down to 50 bucks then I would go find a job. But since I can't get anymore I would just find me a nice good game and buy it. XD

G-Klav
March 14th, 2005, 01:57 PM
Firstly, I'd go knocking doors in my neighbourhood, asking if anyone would be interested in getting fresh bread in the morning. If they were interested, they would pay me like $5-7 a week (depending on how much the french breads would cost, seeing as I actually want to gain money on my business XD). After having some 50 customers, I'd go home (or whatever), waiting for Saturday.
On Saturday, I'd buy some 250 French breads o.O, putting them in bags with 3-4 in each, and hang them on my customers' doorknobs...

After a few weeks, I would go looking for someone to join. And then the business would get bigger and bigger and BIGGER. XD

Well, in my world at least XD

Crimson King
March 14th, 2005, 02:27 PM
well since i dont need to worry about having shelter or a job right now, i would just stay here at home and hide the $50 in my pillow xD

Eliana
March 14th, 2005, 02:30 PM
Green Day concert...XD If I have permission that is lol

MegaDitto
March 14th, 2005, 03:21 PM
I will invest it in the stock market to a business.

Aaron5367
March 14th, 2005, 03:24 PM
Something online... Get a .com site and make sales.. If not that invest in a job

~Aaron~

ashley03
March 14th, 2005, 03:27 PM
i would save it or invest in something,or i would go to the mail and spend it,who knows?

DragonTrainer
March 14th, 2005, 03:28 PM
Buy a giant $50 piece of chocolate and die a happy man :)

Alex_
March 14th, 2005, 03:36 PM
Yes, just like the Last Pokball poll I posted ^_~

You're in a nasty little situation, aren't you? You've got fifty dollars, and EVERYONE you ask won't give you more. And you have no way of getting more =) So what do you do with the fifty dollars?
I'd invest it,thats the smartest thing to so.+

Miyu-chan
March 14th, 2005, 04:25 PM
Err... I'd go get a job? O.o; Or... I'll ge spen it all on those $1 Lottery Tickets and hope to strike it rich. xDDDDD

The Fallen
March 14th, 2005, 04:59 PM
Buy a Job XD.Nah, probably invest it in whatever I could, and hoped it started to build.

Suz
March 14th, 2005, 05:03 PM
well, considering that $50 is like, more money than I've ever owned in my intire life XD (I'm a horible money saver X3)
I'd probly stare at in in awe for a while, then spend it, then die of hunger! =3

Soph
March 14th, 2005, 09:48 PM
I'll be down to 50 soon (I got too much stuff to buy -_-;; XD).

If I was down to 50 bucks then I would go find a job. But since I can't get anymore I would just find me a nice good game and buy it. XDWell I have less than that anyway right now, I just have to hang in there until next pay XD.

Andy, that is soooooooooooo typical of you, if you was the last person on earth and had no one else around you, your solution would be "go buy a game" XD

Lion Heart
March 14th, 2005, 10:37 PM
I would probably...

Buy something, sell it for more, and proceed.

Much like I do with my cars XD.

*turns away*

I will never do that face again.