PDA

View Full Version : The Writer's Club

Sankari
December 23rd, 2003, 04:51 PM
Hi, writers! I'm a wonderful writer, so I was wondering if anyone could join that loves to write. Here are the rules:

1 You can tell the stories you write.
2 You cannot make fun of anyone's stories.
3 They can be of any category (fantasy, mystery, etc)
4 Say your favorite book!

Also, if you'd like, I made a banner thingy. Kind of boring...

oni flygon
December 23rd, 2003, 04:55 PM
In this forum, I completed one fanfiction (Under The Night Sky). I am currently writing Ties of Love anf Friendship. My first few fanfictions were about legendary Pokemon, but now they are (obviously) about Pokemon Special. ^__^. My favorite book is... um... Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban!

so... Can I join?

Sankari
December 23rd, 2003, 05:10 PM
Yeah, sure. You sound good at writing. And, hey! You have my favorite book ,too!

Sankari
December 23rd, 2003, 05:15 PM
Oops...I forgot to say my things I like!
The stories I write are always fantasy, no matter what. I'm writing a book called Crystal Star. After that I plan on writing The Sorceress's Necklace, The Serpant Has Risen, and Ruby Gem.
My story I'm writing in this Forum is Pokemon Mellow Islands. I've written it before, but I'm recording it on here. I hope you begin reading it.
P.S-That girl that they bump into in the beginning...that's me...

oni flygon
December 23rd, 2003, 05:15 PM
Cool! Everyone (not everyone O.o) like Sirius! XD

Sankari
December 23rd, 2003, 05:18 PM
I just need to say this soooooo badly to the whole world. The second pokemon card pack I opened in my life had a holographic Articuno in it (not to show off). I just wanted to tell the world. Hope you don't come to my door and come steal it :laugh:
Even to my best friend (the biggest card collecter in the world) has never got that.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sankari
December 23rd, 2003, 05:19 PM
I like Crookshanks. Hssssss....

Sankari
December 23rd, 2003, 05:20 PM
So we have a club of two people...:sleep:

oni flygon
December 23rd, 2003, 05:20 PM
dude, it's ok to be hyper in these forum but you don't have to double post, k?

lol everyone likes Crookshanks... he gets mean all over at Ron... XD

Sankari
December 23rd, 2003, 05:22 PM
I'm talking to much :nervous:

oni flygon
December 23rd, 2003, 05:23 PM
Yes you are... if you want to talk about random things, try going to the daily Cit Chat at the other chat forums... ^^

Sankari
December 23rd, 2003, 05:23 PM
Sorry, I'm a newbie, and I like to double post, even though it's sort of hyper.

oni flygon
December 23rd, 2003, 05:24 PM
well, double posting is when you post after you pst... It's no big deal if you're a newbie... you can edit you posts though...

Sankari
January 2nd, 2004, 06:39 AM
Well, I thought I'd find a whole bunch of people that like writing (considering there's a fanfiction) but I guess no one but oni flygon will answer this thread. :disapoin:

Mystical Mewtwo
January 4th, 2004, 05:25 PM
SURPISE! LOOK some1 else in this forem! WOW! Isnt it amazing!

jk

While i have not actually writen a story yet (that one i did a long time ago was done by my little sister who found out my password :bandit: ) i am in the middle of the writing process. Its called "A few years past." Stupid name, ull get it later.

Sankari
January 5th, 2004, 11:23 AM
Well, I'm the expert writer. You've read my fan fic I suppose?

You know what I do in school all day? Write down juicy words. That's why I got a 102.7% in language arts. Wow, that's what I bet you're thinking.

Miyu-chan
January 5th, 2004, 12:10 PM
I like to write also. n_n I like mostly fantasy and romance. *_* Sometimes, I like super-heros, or dark, horror stories. =_= But the stories that I have written are mostly fanfiction, you can check them here: www.fanfiction.net/~flyingheart (http://www.fanfiction.net/~flyingheart)

Well, I'm planning a fanfiction that has to do with Team Aqua and Team Magma. n_n; There are a pair of twins who are destined to save the world, but sadly they get torn apart as their opinions change, one agrees with Magma, one agrees with Aqua. Would they ever get together and realise that it's up to them to save the world of Pokmon? We'll see. ;D

My favorite book is well, at this moment, Meg Cabot's The Princess Diaries. I find it very amusing, funny, etc.. Mia's kinda like me. =P

Geometric-sama
January 7th, 2004, 03:52 AM
I don't write many fanfics, I concentrate more on the serious side of writing. I write mostly comic fantasy, although my first novel, which I'm working on at the moment, is a straight heroic fantasy. My favourite books are probably the "A Song of Ice and Fire" saga, by George R.R. Martin. If you're young, though, I advise you to steer clear, as it has a lot of language things and adult themes. I like Terry Pratchett's, Piers Anthony's and Douglas Adams' books too.

Sankari
January 7th, 2004, 01:54 PM
Hm...neat. I really wish we could put stories not related to pokemon on here, though. :( I have one I really want to share with the world. Oh, and you two can join.

Geometric-sama
January 8th, 2004, 03:11 AM
Maybe we can have a "Mixed Writing" forum. Like we have "Mixed Art" >.>

Sankari
January 10th, 2004, 06:04 AM
Yeah, that's a great idea! I'm not a mod, though. I guess we need one of their permission.
Maybe we could share bits and pieces of the stories we make. Is it okay with you?

Geometric-sama
January 12th, 2004, 04:22 AM
Not just permission. You need an admin to set it up for you. Try PMing one of them.

Sankari
January 12th, 2004, 03:46 PM
Ad-administrater? :nervous: I don't know about that... Anyways, who want's to share some of their stories?

Mystical Mewtwo
January 13th, 2004, 08:58 PM
Well, even though im not an offical part of this club *ahem* i will tell you about a story i wrote. Thirty pages of fantasy and old school swords, arrows, and of course, a sprinkle of magic. Although the story isnt that good, it gave me a chance to exspress myself on the paper. I learned how to develop characters, and how to make plot and theme. As of now, i am reading the ingerneus work of Shakspear as well as Tolken to try and find how they use the literary elements to make there works such masterpeaces. I am working on a novel as we speak (or type...erm) which is about the life of a soldger: starting from boot camp, and ending in Iraq. Of course, i am still in the reaserch phase, and have not started writting past the first chapter, i belive that my deeper sence of books since my first Novel will help me to write it.

Wow, guys, that was deep.

Sankari
January 14th, 2004, 01:31 PM
Oops :X I'm Soo sorry, MM! I didn't know you wanted to join! Alright, you're in! I'll say my bit of story, and I thought it was sort of anime-ish.
A-hem.
My story is about this star that is inhabited by humans and mythical creatures. A boy named Juan keeps waking up in the dead of night with this weird nightmares that make him nearly sweat to death. One day, oddly, they get the newspaper which says that the Elemental Crystals, which are the sources of life, and the Princess of the Star have been stolen! Without them, the magic that is keeping the star alive will die within 3 months or so. Juan decides to set off on a journey, going through many obstacles, and meeting new friends.
I think I'm going to put the story in Other Fan Fiction, so I hope you read it!

Mystical Mewtwo
January 18th, 2004, 09:01 PM
clear *BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ*
FEEWW! The thread isnt dead! thank goodness!

I just wanted to annouce i finished my (increadable corney) AAMRN in the Pokemon Fanfic section. R+R plz

Iveechan
January 18th, 2004, 09:47 PM
I didn't know there was a writer's club 0o0

Well, my story is in my sig *click*. It's drama/action... has Pokemon abuse. It's loosely based on the ep, "The Punchy Pokemon". It's about the Hitmonchan in it *duh*

Favorite books: Watership Down, Wizard of Oz, Was, Star Wars: Tales of the Bounty Hunters

Sankari
January 19th, 2004, 01:24 PM
Sounds interesting...
I'm reading the Hobbit right now and I read something that's really true. Stories that just have only good things happen and no action or violence are boring, but the opposite of that is great! Don't you agree?
You know, a story is always like everything is fine, then something leads to a problem, they have to fix it, then everyone's happy. Something some writer's have to notice ;)
You can join, Iveechan. Wow! I guess I'm not the only one that is obsessed with writing fantasies and reading them.
I'm a dork :B (and yipee! I just created the first buck-toothed smiley)
*hits self with computer moniter

Mystical Mewtwo
January 19th, 2004, 02:22 PM
Whoa! Im reading the hobbit too! Weird! Its one of my favs, bcides the LOTR.

And how did you pass me so fast in posts? YOU used to be the newb!

Sankari
January 22nd, 2004, 03:26 PM
I'm not a newbie anymore! Once you reach 50 posts, you're an official member!:laugh:

Yamichu
January 22nd, 2004, 11:59 PM
I've never written my stories out to the puplic before so I don't know if I'm any good but I do love writing! My fave typs of books are sorta sad books and fantasy. That's what I usually write...
I'll make up some stories later...
My fave books are Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit.
So, can I be in? :nervous:

~HORN?

Sankari
January 23rd, 2004, 05:27 PM
Yeah, sure. Don't worry about showing your stories to the public because that's how every writer feels at first. I wouldn't let anyone read my stories until my mom and sister started cleaning my room and getting their hands on my stories. They said they're really good.
Now, we need a new topic. How about this: try to name the first story you made. It doesn't matter if it's a picture book, because that's mine. My story was about an arrow that showed you the way. I made it when I was 3. It showed me following an arrow out of bed and down the stairs and all of that nonsense.

I like your signature!

Iveechan
January 23rd, 2004, 05:37 PM
I made up picture stories a lot when I was young since I was always better at drawing than writing, but my first attempt at a book of sorts was 2nd grade. It was about a mouse who ate a lot and grew really really huge. It was drawn in a sillouette style. Never named it.

Abolishing Flames
January 23rd, 2004, 05:38 PM
um... is this club all about fanfiction or general writing since... I can write but only essays and articles...some... :)

Sankari
January 23rd, 2004, 06:02 PM
Anything about writing, but you have to like it! Otherwise, you're not in the club.

Blaine
January 23rd, 2004, 06:12 PM
Dude... Ya'll, SPon11 'specially, shouldn't judge whether or not people are good authors whether or not they have stories up on PC. I mean, I posted a fic on here before and nobody ever looked at it!

So, yeah, I write, and I write pretty well too. Y'know? I'm on a timed writing team, my essay one of three sent into a city-wide competition from my school, my poetry published, and I've been invited to workshops for high schoolers and eighth graders and I'm a seventh grader. I mean, I'm not bragging but just cos I don't have stuff here doesn't mean I'm no good or just suck in general.

My favorite book would have to be between Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (either summer) and so many others... Tamora Pierce Tortall series, A Walk to Remember, The Great Gatsby, Warriors Don't Cry, and my list goes on. I love to read.

Mystical Mewtwo
January 23rd, 2004, 10:45 PM
i just finished my prologe for my new "novella" or so they are called in the other fanfic section. What do u think? it should be cool, right?

oni flygon
January 24th, 2004, 11:49 AM
Anything about writing, but you have to like it! Otherwise, you're not in the club.

hmmm... that doesn't sound like club spirit. SOmeone can be in the club even though they don't write stories... Flames over here writes articles and stuff... ^_^

Sankari
January 24th, 2004, 02:37 PM
No, I meant you can be good at writing or bad at it, but you still have to love/like writing to be in the club. If you hate writing and you just want to post in here just to make us feel bad...well, that's just plain dumb. That's like joining PC and hating pokemon!

Yamichu
January 24th, 2004, 03:28 PM
Thanks for the advice SPon11... I'm working on a story about Ash, Misty(she comes back) and Brock finding a new island and new pokmon but it'll be slightly more better then the tv version of what happens when ever a new place is found...
And the first story I ever made was about a rainbow lorikeet that was born without colors... I think I was 3 or 4...it was wierd...

~HORN!

Sankari
January 25th, 2004, 06:18 AM
Ha, ha! I stole your Raichu! My pokemon stories are better than the anime' a lot. The show is just too cheery all the time so you have to put some more violence, but no flying heads or anything O_o that would be too violent...way too violent. I've made 3 Fan Fics here, as the signature says, but I've made tons of stories in my room already...I think I'm obsessed with writing...

Yamichu
January 25th, 2004, 01:40 PM
Yeah...the anim sucks...Team Rocket should have guns...they will in my story at least, but it won't be that violent...

~HORN!

oni flygon
January 25th, 2004, 01:54 PM
ANyway, who wants to read a new chapter from my fanfic "Ties of love and Friendship?" ... anyone?

Yamichu
January 25th, 2004, 02:02 PM
Okay, I'll read it.

~HORN!

oni flygon
January 25th, 2004, 04:47 PM
Thanks! ^_^

Must have more people to read my works

Sankari
January 26th, 2004, 03:12 PM
You know, it's hard to read stories when you have 3 stories to reply to everyday. I'll try to read if I ever have time. By the way, why does Yamichu keep saying "horn?"

oni flygon
January 26th, 2004, 03:17 PM
It's his name maybe...

-Oni

Sankari
January 26th, 2004, 03:23 PM
Who would name their child Horn? I'm not saying my name...I think you already guessed, though...*smacks self* Yup...I revealed my identity. Oh--Kirby. That's not my name: I'd be a boy than. It'd be the day when cows produce beers when my name's Kirby. Gees, I'm hyper again.
*Hair Flies Up*
HA-LEY-O! He, he, he...I am HYPER! CREAM PUFFS! BLARGANSPASIFULNOKAY! HA HA HA!

Yamichu
January 30th, 2004, 02:34 PM
His name? I'm not a guy!!!!!
Horn is mine trademark. Go to Other Chat and lookie for a tread called "What's your trademark".
I changed mine story now...it's about a new ledgandary instead...

~HORN!

Rifted
January 30th, 2004, 02:55 PM
Oooh! A writer's club! *hits herself for not noticing this before*

So...yeah. I guess I'll "join."

As for me, I haven't posted any of my writings on the PC yet...unless you'd like to count my recent "rant" in there. :o

Yamichu
January 31st, 2004, 04:02 AM
Oooh! A writer's club! *hits herself for not noticing this before*

So...yeah. I guess I'll "join."

As for me, I haven't posted any of my writings on the PC yet...unless you'd like to count my recent "rant" in there. :o

No writings? What about the Newbie Dance! *does the Newbie Dance*
Lol. I guess you can't call that a writing.

~HORN!

Mystical Mewtwo
January 31st, 2004, 03:33 PM
His name? I'm not a guy!!!!!
Horn is mine trademark.
~HORN!

See!! I told you everyone thinks your a guy! Your just so... incredibly insane.

But now we know.

Just finished "season" 1 of A Griffin and A Boy in other fanfic section.

Sankari
February 1st, 2004, 03:11 PM
Phew...I'm back. So much work to do. You can join, too, Rifted. Sorry for calling you a boy, Yamichu. I'm just going crazy. Your stories sound good, Mystical Mewtwo. You have time to read mine...grr...You reply to them religiously! Goodness...Well, I'm off to the other threads...
*disappears*

Yamichu
February 2nd, 2004, 01:14 PM
See!! I told you everyone thinks your a guy! Your just so... incredibly insane.

But now we know.

Just finished "season" 1 of A Griffin and A Boy in other fanfic section.

Blah! How can I make other pplz know I'm a girl!!!!!!!

But anyway I've only finished the first chapter of mine story! Been very busy ya know...
I dun even know what to call it yet...but I'll write it anyway!!!!!!

~HORN!

Sankari
February 3rd, 2004, 03:22 PM
Blah! How can I make other pplz know I'm a girl!!!!!!!

But anyway I've only finished the first chapter of mine story! Been very busy ya know...
I dun even know what to call it yet...but I'll write it anyway!!!!!!

~HORN!
Tee-hee...It took me forever to think of a name for "Crystal Star." First it was "A Boy, A Girl, And A Fairy's Pet"...That had to be the worst title I ever thought of...Than I though "There Was a Dragon"...I didn't know about that...Than "Living on a Crystal Star" I clung on to a while, but I shortened it the "Crystal Star."

Whoopee! It's quote day!

And, hey, how come no one thinks I'm a boy? I've always been mistaked for a boy in other forums!

Yamichu
February 3rd, 2004, 03:31 PM
Tee-hee...It took me forever to think of a name for "Crystal Star." First it was "A Boy, A Girl, And A Fairy's Pet"...That had to be the worst title I ever thought of...Than I though "There Was a Dragon"...I didn't know about that...Than "Living on a Crystal Star" I clung on to a while, but I shortened it the "Crystal Star."

Whoopee! It's quote day!

And, hey, how come no one thinks I'm a boy? I've always been mistaked for a boy in other forums!

I don't think your a boy!
Most ppl here think I'm a boy...like MM2...he thought I was a boy until I posted in the "What's your sex" topic...
btw I've started the 2nd chapter of...my story...I've got lots to do with skool work and stuff so it might take a while...so annoying >.<

~HORN!

Mystical Mewtwo
February 3rd, 2004, 04:23 PM
im sorry spon i shall mistake you for a guy, so it is fair. :D I mean, Yamichu, your intro (which i posted on!) was b4 the greek symbol things in the profile, so i didnt know. But... hey....

Erm... not to get off topic, i am in the writing process of another story. Hers what i have so far:

Thats it. Good start, eh? :D :P

Yamichu
February 9th, 2004, 06:48 PM
Great story MM2! It's just like mine...it's called

~HORN!

Mystical Mewtwo
February 9th, 2004, 08:14 PM
Plagerism! PLAGERISM! WE HAVE THE SAME TITLE! BWAAAA!! BWAAAA!!!

hehe...

Sankari
February 10th, 2004, 03:23 PM
Here's my story!
by SPon11

What a great name...it's about a . that meets another . and falls in love. Than they have 15 .'s of their own. Their names are .ley, .er, .ia, .exandria, .una, .dot, .spot, .speck, and so on and so forth.

Yamichu
February 10th, 2004, 03:32 PM
Here's my story!
by SPon11

What a great name...it's about a . that meets another . and falls in love. Than they have 15 .'s of their own. Their names are .ley, .er, .ia, .exandria, .una, .dot, .spot, .speck, and so on and so forth.

Wow....that's a great story...

I changed mines title... now it's this:

<insert title here>
by Yamichu

Isn't it great?

~HORN!

Sankari
February 10th, 2004, 03:40 PM
Wow...we're great at making titles...

Yamichu
February 10th, 2004, 11:20 PM
We are da greatest!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~HORN!

Rifted
February 10th, 2004, 11:43 PM
Check it out!!

The [insert random noun here]
by Rifted

^o^ I am off to such a good start.

Yamichu
February 11th, 2004, 03:26 AM
Wow...Rifted's title is better then mine!

~HORN!

Sankari
February 11th, 2004, 12:47 PM
We are not complete idiots...(jk)

Yamichu
February 17th, 2004, 04:02 AM
Here's da start of <insert random title here>

<Insert random guy here> was walking down <insert random road here> when suddenly, an <insert random dude here> jumped out of da bushes and ate up <insert random guy here>!

By Yamichu

And that is da start of mine story!

~HORN!

Mystical Mewtwo
February 17th, 2004, 08:29 AM
100marios was walking down 197 when suddenly, I jumped out of da bushes and ate up Scott!

Well that was fun. :laugh:

The Evil One
February 17th, 2004, 10:29 AM
Err...hi, can I join? Please?

Sankari
February 17th, 2004, 03:22 PM
Um...yeah. Your signature kind of scares me a bit.

Mystical Mewtwo
February 17th, 2004, 04:12 PM
Whipy guys behind you?! Hey! Im not wimpy! Watch this! *rips a peace of paper in half* Ha!

Um... i wrote some... stuff... um...

Yamichu
February 18th, 2004, 02:58 AM
Hm...here's a different story about da ppl at PC!

Chapter 1: When the Andy Apparers
One day Yamichu was walking down da road with her friends, Kairyu, Mystical Mewtwo, Rifted, Minun, Phantom....and maybe some other people I can't remember.
Then Andy, the wierdo, jumped out and said "Rar."
Yamichu and her friends get scared and ran away into thier houses.

Isn't me a great story person?

~HORN!

Rifted
February 18th, 2004, 07:12 AM
OMG!

You must continue that story!

It'll be the next bestseller, for sure! x]

Yamichu
February 18th, 2004, 12:42 PM
OMG!

You must continue that story!

It'll be the next bestseller, for sure! x]

Lol.
Ok!

Rifted suddenly jumped op and looked out of the window. Andy was stomping towards all of them with another person called Scott.
Scott breathed fire all over the houses and Andy ate the ashes.
Then Kairi jumped out of the sky and ate them up!

There! Some more of da 1st chapter.....

~HORN!

Sankari
February 18th, 2004, 01:26 PM
Whipy guys behind you?! Hey! Im not wimpy! Watch this! *rips a peace of paper in half* Ha!

Um... i wrote some... stuff... um...
Hey, I was just kidding! Oh...SURPRISE! I'm on here on a Wednesday! What a miracle!

Ice Lugia
February 24th, 2004, 03:56 PM
Well, I'd sure like to join. I write all sorts of stuffies. My favorite books are the Redwall series, if you happen to have heard of them. Well, here's a random writing sample. The regular fanfic-like stuff I have written has mysteriously disappeared. It's a bit of an RP I was in elsewhere.

It had been no more than three years ago when the Mossfleet of Moss Command had a new addition. It, or more accurately, they, were three ships codenamed the Longhorn, three gigantic interplanetary cruisers capable of sustaining more than a hundred creatures. They were the pride and joy of the Mossfleet. Wherever they went, they inspired awe in the hearts of many.

One of these three was the Intrepid. It was the second of the three, the middle one. However, there was nothing mediocre about the ship itself. it was a state-of-the-art model, capable of carrying a hundred and with enough cargo space to carry a month's supply of food and then some. It was equipped with the latest technology. It was not to be surpassed for another two years. Even then, it was still considered to be the best by many.

The Intrepid had two very special features. The first of these was the environment control system. it was no mere heating and air conditioning unit. Instead, it controlled every aspect of the interior of the ship. This added to the fact that almost all the rooms of the ship had been designed to mimic Mossflower Wood, the wonderful forest which covered much of the Third Planet, or more commonly, Terra Firma. Everything was realistic, you could climb the walls as if they were trees, and in fact, they were. It could even rain, only on demand, of course, as rain could very interfere with the missions which the Intrepid often undertook.

The second of the features was the PlasmaZap. It was a cannon which fired blasts of energy, generated by storing and then releasing energy from plasma pods, in essence a giant capacitor which fired a beam of concentrated energy. This was a definite improvement over the laser beams and nuclear projectiles of previous eras of space warfare. Now Moss Command had an advantage over the reptilians.

The Intrepid had a crew of fifty, each with his or her special talent. There were creatures from every end of the Third Planet. The crew was not quite perfect, however. These creatures were picked for their talents, not their dispositions. They often quarreled about the slightest things, making the ship never operate anywhere near peak efficiency. Instead, there was a constant ruckus aboard the Intrepid and nothing was accomplished properly.

The Intrepid was commanded by two co-captains. One of these two was Cheyenne. She was a cream-white ferret. She was peculiar in that she was incredibly young. She was barely older than three seasons, a mere teen. However, she was incredible. She had the ability to efficiently command the entire crew of the Intrepid. That was definitely an achievement. However, she lacked many of the skills necessary for the job. For one, she had absolutely no self-confidence, nor any confidence in others, for that matter. She also lacked communication skills. Commanding a ship didn't require much, but when it actually came to dealing with others, she was indeed a disaster. It wasn't that she didn't try, for she did. It wasn't either that she was unkind or anything. She just simply happened to be the unfortunate one who could bumble any rendevouz. Nevertheless, she was quite the commander.

Currently, the Intrepid was drifting somewhere towards Alpha centauri from the Third Planet, north, if the standard compass directions of the Third Planet applied. However, due to so many factors affecting north in space, especially the fact that there was no one planet which served as a reference, these directions did not, in fact, apply.

Suddenly, something flashed on the main screen in the command room. It was an alert. Something had been detected on the deep space radar. Co-captain Cheyenne was immediately in the room.

"Seargent, report! What's our status?"

"Ma'am, we have the reptilian vessel Stroviss -- or something with more s-es -- in our sights."

"At last. Fire at will, crew."

The Intrepid crew immediately began to unleash torrent after torrent of plasma blasts at the oncoming reptilian vessel. The enemy responded, but their xenon gas lasers were no match for the Intrepid. The victor seemed apparent.

Suddenly, however, there was a boom.

"Ma'am, weapons meltdown. All plasma-based weaponry has been disabled. Switching to... er... backup."

"You can't mean... but that's worse than their lasers!"

"We have no choice."

"Very well."

However, the reptilian vessel was nowhere in sight.

"But... they were finally winning..."

Then it hit, like a ton of bricks and a ton of feathers simultaneously. It hadn't been an ordinary encounter. It had been a mere diversion, but why?

Cheyenne tapped keys on the main control panel. A face appeared on the wide screen.

"Moss Command, Intrepid reporting, sir!"

Sankari
February 24th, 2004, 03:58 PM
Whoa! You can join! That first paragraph blew me away! Your awesome! I've heard of Redwall, yes, I watched the show on PBS a few times.

Ice Lugia
February 24th, 2004, 04:35 PM
Gah! Not the show! They butchered the plot so terribly. Anyways, I'm still somewhat confused about how the group works. Do members just meet and post in this thread?

Mystical Mewtwo
February 24th, 2004, 05:22 PM
Yup! Pritty much! Im the group idiot and the guy whoa actually cant write! ITs nice to meet you!

Do you wana be on my friends list?

Sankari
February 25th, 2004, 03:34 PM
MM2, you'll probably have every one from PC in your friends list by March. Yes, we pretty much just give each other advice about writing and stuff. Like we share some of our stories and just a while ago we did our 1st story we made. Mine's dumb. I also made one called "The Adventures of Peep and Puff." -_-; I made it in kindergarden. Peep and Puff! It's so fun to say...I know, I'm a bit sane.

Yami_Charizard
February 26th, 2004, 04:46 PM
Hey I was wondering could I join? I have read over 100 books and I have written over 30 but not published because I am too young. So I would like to know am I eligible to join?

SkarmoryRider
February 26th, 2004, 05:12 PM
Can I join? I've written loads of stories, but I never show them, but others are still swirling in my head, and I'm 11! So am I able to join?

Yami_Charizard
February 27th, 2004, 04:39 PM
If you need proof of my writing check the fan fics. It's only a sample it's not really my toughest work. The story will get better though!

Blizzard
February 27th, 2004, 07:33 PM
Let's see.

My stories are (in order):
The Fiery Blizzard (completed)
Diaries of a Legend (completed)
Tales of the Experiments (in progess, also the sequel to both the above stories)
Shining Star (just finished today)

And my fave book: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix!

So... can I join?

oni flygon
February 27th, 2004, 09:34 PM
I've updated my fanfic "Ties of love and Friendship" ... now 13 chapters...

If anyone's interested, please read and post in it ^^ (there's a link in my sig)

Kenny_C.002
February 28th, 2004, 09:23 AM
Might as well hang around here too.

Oh me? Check it out in The Other RP/fan fic section (it's the one completely overshadowed by everything else and never read. I doubt you can miss it). Yeah, I just felt like winging it lol.

Anyway, fav. book: Man, hard to say. Richler had some good ****, Tolkein is cool (I have two copies of fellowship lol), and probably the best I've seen are Fifth Business by Robertson Davies or Lord of the Flies (by Gordon??? forgot his name lol). Random Shakespeare is good too (I love Macbeth and King Lear).

Tempest
February 29th, 2004, 04:54 AM
May I join?

I'm currently writing a set of three stories, maybe more, under the title of Blood Rose and the first is called Breathe. They're sort of vampire stories and I've got all my friends and teachers reading them now! ^_^

My favorite books would be:
Nausea - Jean Paul Satre
Dracula - Bram Stoker
The Vampire Lestat - Anne Rice
Blackwood Farm - Anne Rice
The Vampire Armand - Anne Rice
The Catcher In The Rye - J.D.Salinger
The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold
Artemis Fowl, and Atermis Fowl: The Eternity Code - Eoin Colfer
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - J.K.Rowling
Further confessions of Georgia Nicholson by Louise Rennison (all of them!)
Roses Are Red, and Violets Are Blue, both by James Patterson

Michelle xx

The Evil One
February 29th, 2004, 09:01 AM
Err...hi, can I join? Please?
Yes, I have wrote something, to be found here! Mage Wars (http://www.geocities.com/mage_wars/index.html)

Sankari
March 3rd, 2004, 11:23 AM
YES! YES! All of you can join! I'll only be here for a little while, so...

HKim
March 7th, 2004, 11:50 AM
May I join?

I am currently writing "Alternate" a pokemon fanfic based on time travel and war. I enjoy to write stories involving time travel, though Alternate is the most successful out of the three. I also enjoy roleplaying and I'm glad to see there are some great ideas posted for roleplaying.

Blizzard
March 28th, 2004, 02:56 PM
I hereby resign from the Writer's Club. Due to lack of comments on my stories it's obvious what little skill I have. So I resign from the club. Hopefully you all can forget me, since I just made you look bad...

oni flygon
March 28th, 2004, 07:59 PM
It's a shame someone's resigning... so .... ^_^ my fanfic's 16 chapters now... anyone wants to read it? Everybody reads each other's fanfic right? *puppy eyes*

Plasma
March 29th, 2004, 12:55 PM
Erm... can I fill the open slot? My fanfic is called, "The Secrets of Celebi." It's just starting.

Oh, and my favorite book is "Voyage of the Dawn Treader", by C.S. Lewis.

So can I join?

Sankari
March 30th, 2004, 02:52 PM
Yeah, sure: you two can join. And sorry for not being here in such a long time O_O. Okay, now, Blizzard, you write fine. I'll check your stories out right now...

Plasma
March 31st, 2004, 01:17 PM
Yeah, sure: you two can join. And sorry for not being here in such a long time O_O. Okay, now, Blizzard, you write fine. I'll check your stories out right now...

Don't bother, Spon. He's long gone...

oni flygon
April 2nd, 2004, 05:52 PM
;-; ... can anyone please... read my fanfic called "Ties of Love and Friendship" I have a link in my sig if you guys are too lazy to find it... please comment on it also... ^_~;;

JoWood
April 2nd, 2004, 09:17 PM
I wrote this kind of famous Fanfic on FFnet. I dont like writing anime fanfics anymore. I will start another fanfic if I have too. But I want 2 join you all my fav books are:

-The Scorpions, By Walter Dean Myers
-Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, JK Rowling
-Chronicles of Narnia, By C. Lewis(I think)
-Artemis Fowl 1 and 2

Fav authors:
Walter Dean Myers
JK Rowling
Teri Woods Fable
Lemony Snicket(the one dude)

Sankari
May 1st, 2004, 07:13 AM
Neat! You can join. Whoever said you're too young to publish a book? You can be a second old and publish one!

Mystical Mewtwo
May 6th, 2004, 02:37 PM
As always, SPon is right. There has been books published by people no more than 7!

I had to swoop in a save the thread. I loved this thread.

-Guess who bAcK?!

Sankari
May 16th, 2004, 09:19 AM
I'm writing a book not on this website. It's called Sapphire Sun, and no, it is not like Golden Sun. The names I gave to the guys in Golden Sun are the same, but the story is completely different.

It's fourteen pages! And once I ask someone to delete Crystal Star (which I just relized Sapphire Sun is muuuuuuuch better), I'll let you guys see it!

Um...any objections of me deleting Crystal Star?

Sankari
June 26th, 2004, 08:58 AM
I am sorry that I'm double posting, but...what has happened to my beautiful active thread?! It's turned into an inactive thread!!!

Edit: Oh, what the heck...I'll ask a Moderater or someone to delete it...