View Full Version : How old...?

March 15th, 2005, 3:19 PM
How old do you want to live to until you die?
Just a simple question. It's not death related, I think.

March 15th, 2005, 3:23 PM
How old do you want to live to until you die?
Just a simple question. It's not death related, I think.
This will be dumb but I want to live forever.Death is my only fear.I am guessing 84.Thinking about it scares me.

Lan Hikari
March 15th, 2005, 3:24 PM
I want to live forever..XD

March 15th, 2005, 3:24 PM
...'Till whenever I die. o.O When it happens, it happens. I can't control that, so I'm not going to worry about it.

Dark Sora
March 15th, 2005, 3:27 PM
Not death related? This is the most death related topic PC's ever had XD

Well, You shouldve had a 'Doesnt Matter' up on that poll. Cause I dont really care when I die XD

Team Magma Girl
March 15th, 2005, 3:33 PM
I will die young...Just kidding but I voted 15-.....Eep! I hope I don't die soon.

March 15th, 2005, 3:51 PM
I'll probably die even before I'm 15.
Dosen't matter? Just make a prediction would be okay.
Sorry, I just can't help it. Should this go in the T-Dome?

March 15th, 2005, 4:03 PM
I don't fear death so I wanna live until I become useless and cannot produce any help at all. So soon as I get too old to get out of bed and need people to move me around just shoot me and there, problem solved.

March 15th, 2005, 4:05 PM
I wish I could live until tomorrow but decided to live up until 30 years old. BTW, you have the same choices twice 16-20 ;)

March 15th, 2005, 4:05 PM
I feel sorry for you people who said forever -_-; Anyway its nothing I can control so,whever god wants me to go is fine with me.

March 15th, 2005, 4:06 PM
55-60 @@
I dont wanna die super old for some reson...

March 15th, 2005, 4:08 PM
Really..? I got number crazed over there..cant edit a poll so oh well..nobody's goign to choose that anyways.

Samuri Scearious
March 15th, 2005, 4:15 PM
Around 13, I pressume. It's LA, so I know it.

March 15th, 2005, 4:17 PM
Well, I wanna live as long as I possibly can. XD I don't want to live forever though. o.o If I did, then I'd soon end up without any family...I'd be so alone. ;o;

March 15th, 2005, 4:22 PM
well, I wouldn't want to live forever, unless everyone I love lived with me.
just think how hard it would be to see your loved ones go, and to know that you'd never seen them agein ;o;

so, I say around my late 90's, mabey into the 100's o.o

March 15th, 2005, 4:23 PM
eh forever and ever and ever and ever XD i'd be able to see when da earth ends

March 15th, 2005, 4:25 PM
I would want to live to see my family die a horrible death, just because we hate each other. What can ya say?
What's with the wanting to live forever these days?

Samuri Scearious
March 15th, 2005, 4:30 PM
You are baaaaaaaaaaad, Anacortes

March 15th, 2005, 4:31 PM
eh? well maybe live intill i'd want to die say the next 1000 years i want to die XD

March 15th, 2005, 4:41 PM
I suppose 55-60 years of age. This planet is not a place I am overly fond of, and I do not wish to spend any excessive amount of time here.

March 15th, 2005, 4:43 PM
Well I want to die now, so I suppose it's going to happen..
By year 1000 you'd just be a live skeleton, if I'm not wrong. More like a ghost. o.0
Samuri is that constructive critisism (sp?) or an insult?

March 15th, 2005, 4:46 PM
honestly i might not live another year last summer i almost killed myself in a 4 wheeler accident and i'll probly do somthing like that again this summer only die XD but that's a 50/50

Mysterious Mew
March 15th, 2005, 4:52 PM
I don't want to spend a long time here,after all I've got plans

Crimson King
March 15th, 2005, 5:00 PM
well whenever it happens, it happenes, but i would like to live past my 70's :D

The Fallen
March 15th, 2005, 5:07 PM
I'd like to live a long time.I have a girl that I love, and life is awesome right now!

Master Chief
March 15th, 2005, 5:47 PM
Even though i believe in reicarnation, i want to live forever. It is a sad sight, to see people pass away. Personally, if you're living a good life, i don't know who's not afraid of death.

Mr Cat Dog
March 15th, 2005, 11:42 PM
Ugh... I don't want to live forever. That would just be a bit too boring, being old for most of your life. XD Anyways, I'll die when I die... plain and simple ^_^ Don't plan a date or anything.

Lion Heart
March 16th, 2005, 12:32 AM
I don't exactly have my death marked on my calendar, so I don't know.

March 16th, 2005, 10:15 AM
Well, most of my family live long, so its sorta, like, my family will all live long. What if we're murdered you ask? We fight.

Becoz my greap grandparents and grandparents live long (my grandma is 80-something, my grandpa is 60 and my great grandma, still alive, is 90-something) I'll probably live long too. About 70+ or so, but it'd be nice to live forever. XD

March 16th, 2005, 10:41 AM
I want to live forever. o.0

Sounds weird maybe, but I'd like to know lots of people, cultures and different ways people think. It would be interesting and pretty fun too. I'd also like to help out anyone I could find around that actually needed help.

I don't exactly have my death marked on my calendar, so I don't know.

Very funny reply, haha. I love it XD

March 16th, 2005, 10:44 AM
Pfft, ummm. I dont really want to think about my death...but I couldnt not answer to this, XD.

Well, I was thinking...like another year seeing as the main road neer my house neerly kills be every day...XD, but I would like to live in till I'm about 90ish, I dont wanna live forever, that would be horrible in my oppinion. I would like to die a peacfull death in my bed....but I somwhow cant see that comming seeing as I want to work with snakes and Crocs x_x;

March 16th, 2005, 12:17 PM
I can't for the life of me perceive as to why any human being would want to live forever. If you do, you're probably not thinkin' long term INFINITY TERM. You'd continue to just exist until the earth is destroyed by the sun and you drift around the universe until it implodes on itself. Then your trapped in limbo for eternity. That'd suck.

I wanna just live a really long life. Like 90ish. Or at least 80ish.

March 16th, 2005, 12:57 PM
Me, I hope to die in the 55-60 zone. A nice, long life, *hopefully* ended before my brain rots [more]. And I won't have to lose as many people

Happy Dude
March 16th, 2005, 1:05 PM
I guess i'm going to try to live as long as i can.By eating my vegetables and drinking plenty of water.LOL.

March 16th, 2005, 1:50 PM
I voted 61-70+.
I want to live until I'm 70 or something, before you get ill because you're old.

If I don't die by myself then, I guess I'll help nature ^^

March 16th, 2005, 3:52 PM
I really don't care how long I live, as long as I'm older than thirty and I've lived it to the fullest. I'm weird like that. ^^;

March 16th, 2005, 3:55 PM
I voted that I wanted to live forever, which basically means that I wan to live till I'm older than dirt.... If you live forever, soon enough you're gonna get so old that you're gonna want to die...

March 16th, 2005, 3:55 PM
i want to get some stuff straightened out (that i'm working on now) and after that i won't have a problem dieing. but i'll most likely die between 45-55. i'll be wrongfully accused of some murder, found guilty, get abused in jail and finally be executed. after that, they'll find that i was innocent and make an rsgh5 day. and on that day nobody will have to go to school.

March 16th, 2005, 3:58 PM
I Will Live For Ever. I Hope But I Think 70.

Trainer Kharl
March 18th, 2005, 3:39 PM
i really cant vote. im ready to die. not that i hate my life. just that i really believe that i've done my purpose and if ever i die, i know it's God's will. ;)

March 19th, 2005, 11:11 AM
I want to live 'forever' but I want to be able to put a stop to it when I want... o.0; ~origin

March 19th, 2005, 11:45 AM
My thought is that I don't want to live forever. I'd like to live to 60-70+.

March 19th, 2005, 11:56 AM
It really doesn't matter to me,as long as I live a good life^^ but I also believe in reincarnation,I really do think it's true though,you just don't remember^^

Asura Nirosuki
April 3rd, 2005, 2:41 PM
I want to live to be 60 so i can feed sweet childeren my poision um i mean delicous cookies^^.Plus i love to have people wait in a line for me when i walk so slow^^ or even croosing traffic cars get in a wreak!^^.

April 3rd, 2005, 6:48 PM
i would want to live to... i voted the one with + cause i dont know... but i dont want to think about it

April 3rd, 2005, 8:44 PM
I want to live forever but since that can't happen then probably until my early 80's.