PDA

View Full Version : Weirdest idea you've ever had?

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
March 15th, 2005, 05:30 PM
The weirdest idea I've ever had was today, when I built a 5-foot air cannon and blasted a watermelon to pieces with it. That thing is POWERFUL!

Samuri Scearious
March 15th, 2005, 05:32 PM
Eating myself, which I succeeded in...

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
March 15th, 2005, 06:03 PM
Whoa...I'm not even gonna ask...XD

I had an idea once that involved a new brand of weapon: the POTATO GUN!!! It shot out a flaming potato that almost burned an old abandoned shed down...

Team Magma Girl
March 15th, 2005, 06:05 PM
Mine is not PC friendly...Its well ummm? Has something to do with hmmm? How do I up this..I think you get it.

[Technya]
March 15th, 2005, 06:07 PM
Yeah...once I thought I could shoot a bird with a Gotcha gun and it wouldn't get hurt. So I took the gun and shot a bird, alas, the poor creature did not live. >.<

Samuri Scearious
March 15th, 2005, 06:10 PM
Whoa...I'm not even gonna ask...XD

I had an idea once that involved a new brand of weapon: the POTATO GUN!!! It shot out a flaming potato that almost burned an old abandoned shed down...

C'mon... go ahead... ask...

Anacortes
March 15th, 2005, 07:43 PM
Weirdest idea was to strangle someone and kill myself right afterwards. Yeah, the principal read my mind somehow and gave me a suspension. o.0

Dark Sora
March 15th, 2005, 07:47 PM
Probobly to take my brother's gun and go on a kiling streak. Then to torure my parents for every single thing they've ever done to me. That's my weirdest and favorite idea that I haver had XD

The Fallen
March 15th, 2005, 08:03 PM
Back when I was way younger I tied a stick to a rope and tried to play something, and it didn't turn out to well XD.The stick won!XD.

[Technya]
March 15th, 2005, 08:29 PM
Not to mention wanting to stab my father to death then bury his dead body in the backyard but I consider that my most brilliant idea thus far.

Mr Cat Dog
March 15th, 2005, 11:33 PM
God, all you people need counselling XD

As for me, I'd just rather not say. Many of my ideas can be pretty freaked out ^_~

Lion Heart
March 16th, 2005, 12:40 AM
Mine was and still is my weirdest yet best idea I've had.

I live in a 2 story house, and my window faces the street.

So when someone goes past WHAM down comes a Water Bomb.

GG Sir.

Kylie-chan
March 16th, 2005, 01:08 AM
Um... I don't know. A lot of ideas I have are weird, but none noticeably crazy or even comparable to the ones you guys have. XD

Sorye HK
March 16th, 2005, 02:04 AM
Well, I tried gaining 20KG during Winter Break, and I accomplished it.

Overlord IX
March 16th, 2005, 07:54 AM
Blasting a Temple using a MRLS. Stranfly I had the feeling it didnt work.

Happy Dude
March 16th, 2005, 01:10 PM
This may frighten small children.But I really wanted pokemon Gold ages ago.SO i threatend to kill my self with a knife if i did not get it.It worked though.

Sammi
March 16th, 2005, 04:00 PM
I once thought that my fanficiton could be made into an anime. xD
other than that, I don't have much weird ideas. I usually just have average ideas, or there isn't alot of weird ones that pop out in my head. ^^;

Crystal Clair
March 16th, 2005, 04:09 PM
One time I wanted to flood my school with water and we could swim from class to class.
Other than that, all my other weird ideas were for wacked out animes and manga like
Anime Surviver
The Anime Simple Life
Anime RedNecks
Anime USA
Basically those animes were supposed to go against the idea that animes usually take place in Japan. I hate that idea.

TRIFORCE89
March 17th, 2005, 05:24 PM
For the course of a week in grade 5 I turned really evil. My friend (I mentioned him here before. He was the class clown but I fed him all my jokes. <<) was upset because his best friend got a girlfriend.

She was having a pool party and my friend was invited (of course I wasn't invited. What are you thinking?). The boys were asked to bring water guns. So...I told him to run out and buy the most powerful Super Soaker on the market and then attack her when he's there. For whatever reason I thought that would somehow stike her down permanetly. But I said it all jokingly, of course, so nothing got accomplished.

digi-kun
March 17th, 2005, 06:26 PM
sitting inside a circle of firecrackers!(more of minibombs but meh, least it didnt burn my pants off XD)

Trainer Kharl
March 17th, 2005, 08:23 PM
the weirdest idea i have right now is not having any idea at all. isnt that weird. hehe. ^^

Lust
March 17th, 2005, 09:38 PM
Wow! Psychos! lol jk

Let's just say that the first time I tried a back-flip it didn't turn out very well.