PDA

View Full Version : The Drawing Board (Idea Discussion)

Kurosaki
March 16th, 2005, 03:45 PM
Hello everyone, and welcome to the Drawing Board, where you can give your RP ideas, and allow other members to help you improve them. I HIGHLY suggest using this thread if you're new to RPing, as we get a lot of spammy RPs from members who are new to the experience. So enjoy and discuss! XD

Anacortes
March 16th, 2005, 03:54 PM
Okay, I have an idea that basically goes like this: There are a few people that believes that something in their everyday life that could not be avoided is haunting them, and they must find a way to avoid the spooks that they see and return to normal life. How do you all think of that?

imgonnakilllexie
March 16th, 2005, 03:58 PM
It sounds a little to short but with the idea, your on the right track!

Cyber Link
March 16th, 2005, 04:14 PM
I just had an idea about 5 minutes ago that I think is at least worth getting out there to see what everyone thinks.

How about clans? Like have a subforum for them. Let the top rpers make club type enviroments for new rpers to come an socialize, and get aquainted with the rules here. In the clan, the clan leader takes the newbie "under his wings" and show him or her the ropes. And help them become a better rper.

Yes I know this sounds like the Rp Academy. But I thought it would be better if the top rpers individually teach the newbies, instead of assigning people to teacher and student roles.

Anyway it was just a suggestion. If your interested, and have questions David, please pm me. But I have a feeling what you're going to say. But you've been known to surprise me before.

Flygon trainer
March 16th, 2005, 04:19 PM
I used to have a process like that calling it Rp toutoring, but it didn't go so well.

However, I am exploring the consept of a world much like ours where dragons once existed long ago but were banished from the human realm, but now, a few have found thier way into the human world and bringing the possibility of a dragon-human war. If anyone's interested, I'll put more thought into it, but until then...

Cyber Link
March 16th, 2005, 04:26 PM
I used to have a process like that calling it Rp toutoring, but it didn't go so well.

However, I am exploring the consept of a world much like ours where dragons once existed long ago but were banished from the human realm, but now, a few have found thier way into the human world and bringing the possibility of a dragon-human war. If anyone's interested, I'll put more thought into it, but until then...

Sounds interesting. Can't wait to see what happens. It's very original. It's hard to be that nowadays...

~Ozy~
March 16th, 2005, 07:59 PM
I've been thinking recently, and came up with an idea. Not really came up with, as was more melded between one of my bouts for control of my mind and Rachel's RP, The Authors.

In it, we each portray ourselves, basically. Your normal kid, going through life. Except, well, one day, during school, one of our characters takes over our mind-space. Kinda like "The Real World." Kinda not, too.

Flygon trainer
March 16th, 2005, 09:58 PM
So basicly you're saying that we're ourselves when suddenly our charecters take over our minds and we're suddenly acting like them instead of ourselves? Nice idea, I could see something happening with it...

Shiney
March 16th, 2005, 11:16 PM
Yeah, you've got my intrest, but the question is, how would we fight them?

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
March 17th, 2005, 07:38 AM
Okay this Idea has been brewing in my head fer a while now, the idea is that the world is turning into like a large risk boad, there are a certain # of generals, (The number of Rpers) who own the entire of the world, pretty much they just duke it out for "World Domination. If anyone like the idea I might make it into a real Rp.

And Jake I like the basic idea to yours although I really dont understand whats happening in the Plot, just need a little more explaining that's all.

Esupio
March 17th, 2005, 08:57 AM
aww I made this thread last night where did my thread go

Kurosaki
March 17th, 2005, 09:32 AM
aww I made this thread last night where did my thread go
Eh? What are you talking about? This is the only one made, Oo
Or were you talking about a different thread? Oo

Sorano
March 17th, 2005, 09:40 AM
Is anyone here familiar with the anime Futakoi~ Twin Girls~? O.O; I highly doubt anyone here does, but anyways. XD Its about the boy who moves back into a town that he had lived in since kindergarten. He moves back to because his father is going on a trip for two years. He stays with a friend of the family and two twin girls around the age of 7. They live at a shrine, where there are many graves. Legend has it that two twin girls fell in love with the same man, and turned into birds and flew away. ^^; This is known to be the reason why so many twins are born in this town, and why twin girls are most likely to fall in love with the same person. o.o Well, this is when all the trouble begins. About four pairs of twins develop a crush on Nozumo [[I think thats his name. O.o]].

David and I are trying to figure out a plot for this, so we can make an RP out of it. Any ideas~? XD

~Karli

Esupio
March 17th, 2005, 10:50 AM
I made a thread the same as this and its gone I posted it at like 9pm so it was here before where did it go :(

Kurosaki
March 17th, 2005, 10:58 AM
This was the only version of the thread made here, and I posted this one around 6, so I dunno. All I know is that I made this one, and this is the only one I can see. OO;;

Shadowfaith
March 17th, 2005, 12:08 PM
Is anyone here familiar with the anime Futakoi~ Twin Girls~? O.O; I highly doubt anyone here does, but anyways. XD Its about the boy who moves back into a town that he had lived in since kindergarten. He moves back to because his father is going on a trip for two years. He stays with a friend of the family and two twin girls around the age of 7. They live at a shrine, where there are many graves. Legend has it that two twin girls fell in love with the same man, and turned into birds and flew away. ^^; This is known to be the reason why so many twins are born in this town, and why twin girls are most likely to fall in love with the same person. o.o Well, this is when all the trouble begins. About four pairs of twins develop a crush on Nozumo [[I think thats his name. O.o]].

David and I are trying to figure out a plot for this, so we can make an RP out of it. Any ideas~? XD

~Karli
Ah, well I actually think this to be quite a good idea and creative on top of that ^_^ What I can suggest for a plot is that this man, Nozumo sends these girls on a quest to find something/someone or do something and the first to compleatet he quest wins his heart, or it could be a chain of quests, thats up to you, but thats what I can suggest for you ^_^

~Ozy~
March 17th, 2005, 02:27 PM

~Karli
Hmmm...I think it could do well as somewhat of a real-life RP, no quests or supernatural, just life. That's it.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
March 17th, 2005, 07:03 PM
Awww, no one cares about my idea...

pokefan89
March 18th, 2005, 09:25 AM
Hey, sorry to change the subject, but I have an idea for a megaman RP and I want to know if anyone here likes megaman. If any of you people do, I will tell you all about my idea.

Anacortes
March 18th, 2005, 03:38 PM
What's megaman? o.0 I know I'm of the least help here. Just post your plot out and we'll give you a rating..or whatever.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
March 19th, 2005, 06:38 AM
Alright I mentioned this earlier in this thread, but no one cared, so I'll try posting the full plot here this time and see what you guys think.

Plot: The world has been changed into a living "Risk" Board. (You do not have to know how to play "Risk " to participate.) There are somewhere from 6-10 dictators fighting for world domination. All the fighting has made it so that the world has no cannons, no missles, no heavy artilery, only militia and guns. There are 7 continents, and your goal to rule them all. You have 100 armys at your disposial. You want to rule the world, go about it however you wish.

So just tell me what you think give me a plot rating anything like that ya know!

~Ozy~
March 19th, 2005, 06:40 AM
I've seen ideas like this succeed. More often, I've seen them fail, often miserably. I wouldn't reccomend it. Sorry, man.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
March 19th, 2005, 06:46 AM
Oh alright man, thanks fer the input.

~Ozy~
March 20th, 2005, 12:21 PM
Alright, I have a new idea...Well, not really new, it's been tried and true since the beginning of role-play. Sort've. It's your classical fantasy setup, angels versus demons, with humanity in a mythical alternate universe as their pawns. Full angels and demons will be unplayable, but half-demons or half-angels are fair game. I wanted to start this to use a newer character of mine (yes, I am really really selfish like that), and I wanted to gauge general reaction.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
March 21st, 2005, 03:33 AM
Basic Alternate realitys with the whole nine yards, are always fun, but I think to arrouse interest and to make it so that it isn't like the same old same old setup you'll have to have a great plot twist. If you can pull that off it'll be great I believe.

~Dark Angel~
March 22nd, 2005, 10:05 AM
I need an idea for a Teen Titans RP. Those are always fun. But all my RolePlays always suck.

~Ozy~
March 22nd, 2005, 03:12 PM
Don't bring up Slade, methinks. Perhaps cross Teen Titans with a fusion-style RP and see what happens there.

~Dark Angel~
March 22nd, 2005, 03:17 PM
Don't bring up Slade, methinks. Perhaps cross Teen Titans with a fusion-style RP and see what happens there.
Huh? What do you mean by fusion-style?

I was thinking about doing one based on that book I'm reading, The Amulet of Samarkand, but I'm probably the only one that's read that book, and no one would probably get my explination of it, and it would probably be a terrible RP anyways. All the RPs I create or join die in 2 days. I'm like the Crazy Psychopath RP Murderer or something. And that's my slogan! XD (I love Cosmo, tee-hee)

~Ozy~
March 22nd, 2005, 03:44 PM
A fusion of dimensions.

I dunno, I might be intrested.

~Dark Angel~
March 22nd, 2005, 04:00 PM
Dimensions as in... other TV shows? *sweatdrop falls*

Kay, so that's a total of one whole person. Good start. XD

I'd join some of the other RPs here, but they're all just so... not the type of RP I'd join.

~Ozy~
March 22nd, 2005, 04:03 PM
Yeah. Bunch of other TV shows get tossed into the TT universe.

I know what you mean.

Leaf Shinigami
March 22nd, 2005, 04:10 PM
yeah ilike dodger's ide and get shows fromEVERY station

~Dark Angel~
March 22nd, 2005, 04:11 PM
Yeah. Bunch of other TV shows get tossed into the TT universe.

I know what you mean.
Oh. Hm... what TV shows should I use... I know! I'll use HARRY POTTER! XD That oughta make it popular. XD

yeah ilike dodger's ide and get shows fromEVERY station
Every station? I don't think so dearie.

~Ozy~
March 22nd, 2005, 04:16 PM
I mean, the 08th MS Team in Jump City? SWEET!

~Dark Angel~
March 22nd, 2005, 04:23 PM
I mean, the 08th MS Team in Jump City? SWEET!
The who? I was thinking about Static Shock too, but I don't think anyone else watches that show either...

~Ozy~
March 22nd, 2005, 04:28 PM
08th MS Team, from Gundam. I occasionally watch Static Shock, too.

Leaf Shinigami
March 23rd, 2005, 10:15 AM
Hmmm igot an idea did u ever c episode with the grand master rthe 1 dat brought cyborg,robin and beast boy 2 compete in a tournament so thahe can steal their powers mayb u can make him come back and bring althese other people into the teen titans universe

~Dark Angel~
March 23rd, 2005, 10:17 AM
Hmmm igot an idea did u ever c episode with the grand master rthe 1 dat brought cyborg,robin and beast boy 2 compete in a tournament so thahe can steal their powers mayb u can make him come back and bring althese other people into the teen titans universe
Ya mean the Master of Games? Yeah, that's a good idea. (That episode is Winner Take All, Season 2, Episode 22. I have every episode name imprinted in my brain. XD)

Leaf Shinigami
March 23rd, 2005, 10:31 AM
make them compete against each other like in dat episode because the game master is going 2 destroy all their hometowns if they don't i still need 2 make a way how he's going 2 do it

~Dark Angel~
March 23rd, 2005, 10:37 AM
make them compete against each other like in dat episode because the game master is going 2 destroy all their hometowns if they don't i still need 2 make a way how he's going 2 do it
Or maybe he could trap them in that place in Winner Take All and tell them that the only way to get home is to fight.

Leaf Shinigami
March 23rd, 2005, 10:40 AM
hows he going 2 bring them there robin destroyed the ameulet

~Dark Angel~
March 23rd, 2005, 10:57 AM
hows he going 2 bring them there robin destroyed the ameulet
No he didn't. I remember. At the end of the episode Robin used the amulet to send everyone home. After that, the amulet stayed in the temple place, and the Master of Games used it to summon all of the girls, the Heroines (or however you spell it, XD Hair-oh-ens, that's what it sounds like)

Leaf Shinigami
March 23rd, 2005, 11:19 AM
No he didn't. I remember. At the end of the episode Robin used the amulet to send everyone home. After that, the amulet stayed in the temple place, and the Master of Games used it to summon all of the girls, the Heroines (or however you spell it, XD Hair-oh-ens, that's what it sounds like)
oh yeah btw what happened tothe game master

~Dark Angel~
March 23rd, 2005, 11:22 AM
He... um... uh... I'm not sure. I guess somehow, after Robin trapped him in the amulet (or whatever it was he did to him) with the magical powers of the amulet he came back and summoned all the super-hero girls. Anyways, we'd better get back on topic.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
March 23rd, 2005, 02:29 PM
Ya bec, I like the fusion Idea, It'd be your basic television fusion RP with a twist, it's all taking place in the dimension of a popular show... Hmmm, I love it!!! Do it and I'm in!!!!

Kurosaki
March 23rd, 2005, 02:32 PM
That episode of TT was.... off, XD

Well, I'm thinking of doing a .hack RP. I'll see if anyone's interested in the idea before I plan it out, XD

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
March 24th, 2005, 03:37 AM
*Doesn't mean to sound like an idiot* ...What exactly is .Hack?

~Dark Angel~
March 24th, 2005, 04:02 AM
*Doesn't mean to sound like an idiot* ...What exactly is .Hack?
It's a TV show, an anime I think. My Jake watches it.

O
March 26th, 2005, 05:49 AM
A New Digimon RP... Digimon - The Rebirth
[Set in the Digimon Adventure World]
[The pairs in here I am going by the most popular ones. I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE MESSED UP 02 ENDING! (sorry Sorato fans)]
So it has been 25 years... The original 12 Chosen Children each with at least 1 child... Me being one of them. I am Mahou Takashii, that's son of Takeru and Hikari that you may be familiar with. My partner is a Tokomon. There is a new evil... and I'm going to need the chosen children's children reunited.

Kinda corny. ****.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
March 26th, 2005, 06:19 AM
It sounds interesting although your plot is a little hard to understand...

Midori Chi
March 26th, 2005, 09:03 AM
Okay..do any of you remember awhile back when I made an rp called Good vs. Evil? I'm thinking of putting it back up again except in a dragon-infested universe! If you haven't heard about it...here's a quick plot!

There's a world where there are 2 schools(a school for evil and a school for good) Witches are the ones that create life these days and they can be anything(angels,fairies,demons,half animal,etc.) So...the witches are planning to use dragons as slaves and make them destroy the earth..It's up to your made up character to go through school and fight!

~Dark Angel~
March 26th, 2005, 11:55 AM
Well, I started that RP based on the book I'm reading. I hope people wanna join. T_T I think I made it too long. Heh heh...

Midori Chi
March 26th, 2005, 12:04 PM
So...you did it already? Is that what you're saying?

~Dark Angel~
March 26th, 2005, 12:08 PM
So...you did it already? Is that what you're saying?
I mean I have up all the information and stuff so people can join. And I hope they do. Jared said it was really good and if I didn't post it on PC he was gonna copy and paste it form WoRP to here. But the worst part is not even my best friend here will join it! T_T

Logmon1
March 26th, 2005, 12:18 PM
I want to do a Godzilla rpg. But I have no idea what to do.

Midori Chi
March 26th, 2005, 02:10 PM
I mean I have up all the information and stuff so people can join. And I hope they do. Jared said it was really good and if I didn't post it on PC he was gonna copy and paste it form WoRP to here. But the worst part is not even my best friend here will join it! T_T

Who's your best friend? ...I could join it!

Oh! And Logmon.....A Godzilla rp,huh? ....You have any idea for a plot?

~Ozy~
March 26th, 2005, 04:28 PM
Okay, sounding-board time. *laughs* You'll see why I thought that amusing in a sec.

Okay, i've been thinking of starting an RP based (very loosely) off of Gravitation. Moreover, it's just a music buisness RP in general. You can play a musician (in a band if you set it up with other participants via PM, or solo artist otherwise), a producer, or a manager. Kinda a road to stardom kinda thing. Anyone intrested?

Chrono Cr@cker
March 26th, 2005, 11:29 PM
Okay, sounding-board time. *laughs* You'll see why I thought that amusing in a sec.

Okay, i've been thinking of starting an RP based (very loosely) off of Gravitation. Moreover, it's just a music buisness RP in general. You can play a musician (in a band if you set it up with other participants via PM, or solo artist otherwise), a producer, or a manager. Kinda a road to stardom kinda thing. Anyone intrested?

TAD, no offense meant but this sounds a bit too simple and well drab. As said, I was just giving my personal opinion and absolutely no offense meant to you or anybody else.

Anyway, I'm planning on starting an Advance-Gen RPG, based slightly on Terminator where Robots take over the world, any suggestions or ideas.

~ CC

~Dark Angel~
March 27th, 2005, 06:23 AM
Who's your best friend? ...I could join it!
Then join and you'll be my new best friend! XD

And TAD, I thought you were on a RP Hai-... something-or-other.

~Ozy~
March 27th, 2005, 06:38 AM
TAD, no offense meant but this sounds a bit too simple and well drab. As said, I was just giving my personal opinion and absolutely no offense meant to you or anybody else.

~ CC
None taken whatsoever. Comments are always appreciated.

As for my RP hiatus, just because I'm not as active in the RP forums as before doesn't mean that my mind has stopped bombarding me with ideas for RPs.

~Dark Angel~
March 27th, 2005, 02:52 PM
As for my RP hiatus, just because I'm not as active in the RP forums as before doesn't mean that my mind has stopped bombarding me with ideas for RPs.
Whatever you say. And I thought you didn't wanna join my Duel of the Djinni RP, you said you didn't like it. o.O

justokre
March 27th, 2005, 03:04 PM
I've got an idea for an RP series about a mercenary guild, where plenty of chars can go to learn new skills, and take on missions. An inter-planetary, inter-dimensional guild. But we'll stick to strictly fantasy, unless someone BEGS to go to a world with guns or something. I'll be controlling the guildmaster, Justokre, and maybe one of the mercenaries. Sound ok?

Midori Chi
March 27th, 2005, 04:07 PM
Then join and you'll be my new best friend! XD

And TAD, I thought you were on a RP Hai-... something-or-other.

....Okay...where did you post about it? I'd love to join!

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
March 27th, 2005, 04:10 PM

Sounds extremely interesting, I'd definately be intersted if you made it!!!

Midori Chi
March 27th, 2005, 04:14 PM

If you put a little more of a plot into it..sure you bet I would join! ...But,for every rp,you need a plot and just playing as a dude who plays in band could get a little...boring...

~Dark Angel~
March 27th, 2005, 04:59 PM
....Okay...where did you post about it? I'd love to join!
What do you mean? I posted it in the Other Roleplay section if that's what you're asking.

Midori Chi
March 27th, 2005, 05:02 PM
Okay! Is is called "Good vs. Evil" or something else?

~Dark Angel~
March 27th, 2005, 05:11 PM
Okay! Is is called "Good vs. Evil" or something else?
Mine? Mine is Duel of the Djinni, but I can see you already posted in it. ^^

Midori Chi
March 27th, 2005, 05:20 PM
Yep! Sure did! Thanx for your help!XD

O
March 27th, 2005, 08:38 PM
I gave up on the Digimon Idea... I think that it would be a good thing to write about though... I want to do a Megaman RP, but there's no real plot to it.

EDIT- A Final Fantasy RP... Hehe

Final Fantasy - The Origin
Four Light Warriors appear among the people, each carrying an Orb. Two thousand years ago, the Orbs shined with Light. Now, only darkness....

You will be the Light Warriors. You will save the Earth. You will triumph and whatever, You will defeat bosses, I don't care. It will follow closely off Final Fantasy, but with occasional plot twists. 3 More people can join... So Boo.

Requirements- Have SOME knowledge about the original Final Fantasy, (either on NES, PSX, WS or GBA)

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Decription-
Personality-
Class-
Other-

Classes are
Fighter
Monk/Black belt
Thief
Red Mage
White Mage
Black Mage

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
March 28th, 2005, 03:37 AM
Okay guys, I"m looking for some help on an Idea, I"m looking for something supernatural... kinda like mysterious dissapearances, or something freaky like that, although my mind draws a blank every time I brainstorm ideas for it... Anyone?

Shadowfaith
March 28th, 2005, 03:40 AM
Well, I attempted a Ghost like RP a few months ago, you could try something along the lines of that if you like.

Perhaps strange disaperences of people at night and no sign of blood or corpses, just strangely disapeared.

Then the characters could be the few who can see such beings and begin to track them and try to rid them of the world. Of course the rest would be up to you, I dont want to just give you my old RP, XD

justokre
March 28th, 2005, 01:18 PM
Lets start the RP with a char (or two?) dying in a tragic accident. Then the people controlling them could control them as ghosts, and the other people with new chars could come and get haunted or whatever. Eh? Eh?

愛Forgotten Angel愛
March 28th, 2005, 03:29 PM
I've been thinking about making an RP sort of like IronClaw (if anyones heard of it). Basically, you can be an animal, but you're usually in a human stance. There are four houses, Bisclarvet (wolves), Aviordupois (horses), Doloreaux (boars and pigs), and Midrapes (monkeys and apes), which are at war. You don't have to be the animal listed that runs the house, and if I get this up I'll include what animals you can be. There are also some carrers you can choose. Anyway, you either are in the army or end up being drafted into it. You resent war, and seek a way to end it, as some others. You met up with them in a secret meeting and begin trying to stop a war that has been going on for hundreds of years.

Any comments are welcome...

Midori Chi
March 28th, 2005, 03:46 PM
I'm thinking of doing an rp of Tsubasa...I'm not sure if I should do a plot yet cause I don't know how many are interested in Tsubasa

愛Forgotten Angel愛
March 28th, 2005, 04:00 PM
What's Tsubasa? I've heard the name, but I have no idea what it actually is. I'll probably like it, if I find out what it is...

Midori Chi
March 28th, 2005, 04:02 PM
Oh! Tsubasa is about Sakura and Syorian when they're older.Sakura becomes a princess with weird powers and so she loses her wings of memory one day and Syorian has to get them back.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
March 28th, 2005, 07:40 PM
Oooo! It sounds really cool! If you make an RP on it I'd definatly join!

Midori Chi
March 29th, 2005, 07:22 PM
Awright! ..I'm still thinking of a plot though...

Shiney
March 30th, 2005, 06:40 PM
In the world of medieval times, Vampires and werewolves are real. All too real. They both are not always evil, yet as a whole they each represent dangers to humanity. They have gathered, forming clans, and societies as their numbers grew, though many stuck to isolation. Most vampires look upon humans as food, as do most werewolves, though they look upon each other with great distaste. There have been many skirmishes between vampires and werewolves, even a few minor battles. But an open war would leave them too vulnerable to the humans.

However, as the human mages, vampire warlocks, and werewolf spies gathered information of the arcane, they made a startling discovery. An ancient race of humans had been able to seal off a section of the earth, which was accessible only by strong magic. A great deal of research revealed that hidden here were many treasures, and weapons. Among them, was a tool that could destroy a specific race of people.

This was amazing news to all three factions. The vampires wished to destroy their blood nemesis, the werewolves, in order to minimize the resistance to their workings. The werewolves wished to slay all of the vampires, so that there would be none to truly interfere with their prey. An elite faction of humans, the Hunters, wish to rid the world of these abominations, once and for all.

As the human mages began preparing the magic required to create such a gate to transport a team of the best hunters into the sealed off area, the greatest vampire warlocks began draining the energy of every source they could find, pulling the energy together to warp some of their greatest fighters to the same area. The werewolves were immediately on the prowl, and kidnapped several human mages of equal skill to create the gate for their greatest pack leaders to go in search of the item.

The story starts out with us, among the group sent to this area, completely intent on our cause to destroy those who would destroy us. Before I give the form, theres going to be a description of each faction.

Vampires
Known for their skill at trickery and deceit, vampires are foes never to be underestimated. They live secluded in dark ness, the great vampire clans forming into one, in the need of preserving their species. Vampires are quicker, and stronger than normal humans, but have no innate resistance to sunlight. They burn in less than a minute under the cruel light of day. They feast upon the blood of others to heal themselves, though they require no true sustenance. They spread vampirism through their bites, though it does not always take in the subject. There is no way to tell whether a person is a vampire or not, at least not without the aid of hunter magic, without getting them out into direct sunlight.

Werewolves
The true beasts of the night. Contrary to popular belief, they do not transform at the full moon, but have control over their form to change at will. With startling agility, strength, and cunning, saying that they are swift death with claws and fangs is not an exaggeration. Werewolves suffer from bloodlust, but most skilled werewolves can control it. Silver weapons however, are surprisingly effective against their flesh. Since they can transform at will, there is almost no way to tell a werewolf in human form from a normal person, besides hunter magic, but they are unable to communicate with speech to anything but other werewolves in their beast form, and are no better than regular humans when they arent. Lycanthropy is spread through their claws and their fangs, but its not all that common that a victim will become a werewolf.

Hunters
The best of the best. Hunters, humans trained from birth to slay the abominations are trained in almost every field of combat. Their weapons and armor are enchanted with bane-rituals to make it powerful against both vampires and werewolves, and so that they can neither steal nor use it. Enchantments cast upon their bodies as they grey makes them physically competent against the abominations, so they are practically equal with either faction. They supposedly have a cure for the diseases that cause vampirism and lycanthropy, but only if it is used before it sets in.

I kind of need an RP title, and some comments on the plot. I'm amazed at how fast I made this (about an hour) From scratch, so I'm a bit nervouse about going ahead and posting it. ^_^;

Midori Chi
March 30th, 2005, 07:21 PM
Wow! You really put alot into that! I know a good share who are into that stuff...so if I told them..they'd be happy to join it!

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
April 4th, 2005, 02:12 PM
You posted that a few days ago, so I dunn if you've posted that in Other RP yet...

pokefan89
April 16th, 2005, 02:26 PM
hey, everyone, i want an opinion on an idea I've come up with. All I have is a title and an idea. Okay, here goes:

Two Paths, One Destiny
now, it involves three groups of maigic users, two supposedly good and one supposedly bad. A few members of the "good" groups find out the true intentions of the groups' leaders and then set about showing the world who the real good guys are.

please be honest, everyone, I want to refine this greatly, and if anyone has knows how to make this into a workable plot please, I beg you, let me know. Thanks for your time, everyone.

Midori Chi
April 17th, 2005, 02:31 PM
Hmm..not bad,not bad...
Here's an idea that's based off Chobits

Title: A more advanced persocom (revival)

Plot: It takes place even more in the future. Persocoms are still the latest thing...but they've changed. They are now programmed to have powers. Dita and Zima are programmed to shut all of them down cause they don't believe it to be right. So basically,Dita and Zima are the enemies..(but you can make your own though..)

pokefan89
April 19th, 2005, 08:08 AM
what is chobits?

and any suggestions about how to make it better?

Midori Chi
April 20th, 2005, 01:06 PM
1. Chobits is a manga from the creators of Cardcaptor Sakura...it's about a poor gut named Hideki living in a world with persocoms(computers that look like humans) He finds one in the trash...and they live happily ever after.. (that's the summery..)

2. ...Make it a little more understandable! In ways..it's sorta confusing..

Rageman
April 20th, 2005, 02:26 PM
title:Neo-Risers: Dark Ara
~story~
Loshinu is a warrior which came to live in his old home, a hut in japan which has a strange portal inside.He jumps in the portal, and is trans ported to the world of demons, the Dark ara in japan.He slays alot of neo-risers, until he meets up with a neo-riser named Ryoqotsi, only to later meet up with mokoshin, the bull neo-riser.save the dark ara from Ryoqotsi, and retreve the sacred Flare Orb.Also, retrive the unpossesed

Midori Chi
April 21st, 2005, 04:48 AM
okay...It sounds like Inuyasha in a way...and it seems to be only for this one character...

Colette_The_Chosen
April 22nd, 2005, 02:17 PM
Okay, Howdy-Doody and all that other stuff...

On Topic: I... kinda filled out a little form I use to start a RPG, and the one thing I need is a way to peice it all together. (Hope you read the book!)

Name of RPG: (Can be edited) Blindness of Watership Down
Book based on: Watership Down and Tales From Watership Down by Richard Adams
Major plot Idea: When the White Blindness strikes the Watership Rabbits, they scramble and must find another Warren--Without infecting any other rabbits. Do do so, they must kill the infected rabbits (Which include Bigwig and Hyzenthay) to prevent spreading the desiese(sp). Then they find a warren of rabbits who cannot be harmed by the White Blindness. With help from Kehaar, the rabbits from Watership and the also-infected Efrafans form a new warren and interbreed with these so-called 'Frith's Rabbits'
Setting: Watership Down, Efrafa, surronding area and the warren of the 'Frith's Rabbits'

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
April 23rd, 2005, 06:12 AM
I"m looking for a new Fantasy Rp to join, to try out my new Elven Druid... Anyone thinking of starting one?

Kitty-Kat
April 23rd, 2005, 06:56 AM
I've been thinking about doing a Fullmetal Alchemist/Teen Titans RP.

Ed and Al have found out a new sort of alchemy: time travel. While testing out this new spell, they take themselves and a group of other alchemists into the future, to a town called Jump City (where the Teen Titans live for anyone who doesn't know).

Any members of the RP could play as an alchemist or State Alchemist from FMA (are there more positions from FMA that anyone could play?) or a Teen Titan, neutral character with super powers, weapons, or skills, or a bad-guy from Teen Titans.

It's based on a FanFic I'm writing, called Titanic Alchemy (terrible name, lol) Anyone think it would be a good RP? My friend TAD said he would join it.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
April 23rd, 2005, 02:26 PM
I myself would join it, I'm with TAD it sound like a good fusion idea, although I know very little about, Full-metal Alcomest... XD

Kitty-Kat
April 23rd, 2005, 03:06 PM
I just bought the first two DVDs of FMA, when we're both at the house you can watch them with me. =3

Midori Chi
April 25th, 2005, 02:46 PM
OMG! So awsome! I would SO join it! MAKE IT! It sounds really cool!!! XD

~Nightingale~
April 25th, 2005, 02:53 PM
Yes, please make it, I've been dying to join a FMA RP! But sadly, when I joined there was already one started without me... I would join yours in half a heartbeat though! Please make it, that or I'd have to post it for you... J/k, but I still want you to make it. You'd have three members in no time!

Forgotten_hope
April 25th, 2005, 02:55 PM
I've been thinking about doing a Fullmetal Alchemist/Teen Titans RP.

Ed and Al have found out a new sort of alchemy: time travel. While testing out this new spell, they take themselves and a group of other alchemists into the future, to a town called Jump City (where the Teen Titans live for anyone who doesn't know).

Any members of the RP could play as an alchemist or State Alchemist from FMA (are there more positions from FMA that anyone could play?) or a Teen Titan, neutral character with super powers, weapons, or skills, or a bad-guy from Teen Titans.

It's based on a FanFic I'm writing, called Titanic Alchemy (terrible name, lol) Anyone think it would be a good RP? My friend TAD said he would join it.
omg if you make this i will join in a second

Kitty-Kat
April 25th, 2005, 03:01 PM
*blinks* Lol, guess I'm making the RP then. Though I have no idea what to call it, I guess I'll just go with Titanic Alchemy.

~Nightingale~
April 25th, 2005, 03:04 PM
Hey, any title is better than none ^_~

Midori Chi
April 25th, 2005, 04:57 PM
Yup! *joined it* Yay! Look how many peps there are already!! XD

Jesus Freak Josh
April 26th, 2005, 04:06 AM
I'm trying to toss up a few ideas. But mine aren't working out too well...

Kitty-Kat
April 26th, 2005, 07:03 AM
Yup! *joined it* Yay! Look how many peps there are already!! XD
Yes, and I'm hoping more people will join it too. =3 Maybe one more person will join before we start. ...

Midori Chi
April 27th, 2005, 03:32 PM
hmm..I could ask some FMA or TT fans that aren't on it already! I'll go check! ^_l <that's a wink..

Kitty-Kat
April 28th, 2005, 09:33 AM
hmm..I could ask some FMA or TT fans that aren't on it already! I'll go check! ^_l <that's a wink..
Okey dokey. ^-^ Cool, did you make that up?

Miyu-chan
May 6th, 2005, 05:11 PM
I'm thinking about making a Inuyasha RP, since there isn't one lately... xD I'm thinking about making it a reincarnation one. xDDD;

Raposa Dalua
May 30th, 2005, 02:29 PM
Alright, I'm pretty sure something is missing in this RPG idea of mine. I have the whole plot pretty much typed up, but everytime I read it something feels wrong. Think anyone could check through this for plotholes and parts that would make sense to me but be confusing to others?

Believe it or not, there was a time when the world was indeed at peace. A time when humans lived in harmony with pokemon and nature, having little need for more than food, a place to rest, and a good friend to talk with. As the humans advanced, however, they lost sight of the importance of nature and its creatures. The humans moved away from nature, trading the simple life for a more balanced and high tech one. The invention of electricity started a golden age, but it also started their downfall.

War, famine, crime, destruction. Everything the humans did to this earth was killing it from the inside out. And quite frankly, the legendary pokemon were becoming quite tired of this. Long ago they had given the humans a chance to change, to stop polluting and clean up their mess. The humans paid no heed to this warning, and continued with their tinkering of the environment; completely uprooting forests, converting liveable areas into deserts, spreading their biological warfare wherever they could. The rampant destruction of the environment took many lives, including most of the grass and ground pokemon, as well as the mythical Celebi herself. The earth couldn't hold out much longer, and the legendary pokemon became fed up with the humans who had ignored them. They decided to act.

The legendaries' first thought was to restore the world to the way it was. Unfortunately this could not happen. They needed a combined effort from all the legendary pokemon, but sadly Celebi was no longer with them. The pokemon of time had a direct connection to the environment; as it was wasted away, so was she. The only other plan they had was a destructive one, one that could easily backfire. However, they felt they must do something. They only wished they didn't have to resort to this.

And that was it. The humans had been completely annihilated. They were wiped out by an odd plague in which no cure could be found quickly enough before too many victims were taken. It spread like wildfire, killing any human that caught it. This painful sickness completely passed over the pokemon, but no human was left alive. The non-legendary pokemon wept at the loss of their foolish friends, and how the world was when the plague finally lifted. Nearly all the lands were barren; rarely did trees, or any type of plant grow. The waters were polluted, and the skies were always a thick grey color. The combined effort of the humans and the plague had worn Earth out, then left it to rot in the solar system.

The legendaries were unaware of the consequences of the plague they had set on the land, for they had disappeared shortly after releasing it. It almost seemed as if they had given up on this world, or had hid themselves away in shame for being unable to stop the destruction that the humans had caused. Some say these powerful creatures traveled through the solar system to another galaxy, other tales say they are in an eternal sleep, waiting for the time when they can truely be depended on again. Though some say they have spotted fleeting glimpses of Celebi, most passed this off as being highly ill or insane. Celebi is dead after all.

The rest of the species, however, refused to simply give up hope as the humans and legendaries had. Slowly, but surely, they began to rebuild, to restore, what little they could of the barren planet. Those who were strong enough took down the buildings, grinding them into nothing but ancient and often dangerous ruins. The technology and electronics of the human age were lost. The grass, ground, and rock pokemon spread out across what was left of the land, regrowing and nourishing what they could. The water pokemon went out of their way to clean the oceans and other bodies of water, making them clear again. Everyone did what they could, and given time the world became a little bit better, and was slowly recovering itself. Everything was peaceful, and it would remain that way.

At least, they were hoping the peace would last. Unfortunately, something was missing, and that was the presence of human beings. Many thousands of years have passed since the humans or the legendary pokemon have been seen on this planet. However, just because they cannot be seen doesn't mean they don't exist.

Stand and awaken!

You are surrounded by darkness, not knowing just where you are. A small, yet powerful light appears before you. It is soft and welcoming; it flies in circles around you then hovers away from you and bounces up and down, as if beckoning you to follow. Not knowing where else to turn, you follow the tiny ball of light as it flits away from you. Its speed increases, and soon you must break into a sprint in order to keep up with it. The ball suddenly comes to a halt and you stop before it. It hovers for a moment before shivering wildly in its place; a soft laughter filters through the air. The ball of light becomes bigger and brighter, and you shield your eyes as it errupts.

When you open your eyes, you find yourself near the ruins of Celebi's shrine in the dark, gloomy Ilex Forest.* Not really understanding why, you walk inside the building, making your way over, under, and around the ivy covered debris. You come to a seemingly undestroyed area, though the tannish-white walls of the area are still covered in light green vines with upturned leaves. A large, intricately patterend skylight in the ceiling lets the moonlight in, illuminating everything in an eerie light. In the center is a stone altar with odd heiroglyphics carved into it. Of course, the most surprising thing is what you see floating above the altar, and it makes you stop dead in your tracks.

You pinch yourself and feel a stinging pain as you look on at the sight before you, instantly realizing that this is no dream. Floating above the altar, supported by a mystical golden light is none other than a human. She is wearing little more than a plain, white, tank-top like dress that hangs down to her knees. Her long, dark green hair is flowing in an unseen wind, and her eyes are closed peacefully as if she were sleeping. She looks to be no older than ten perhaps; her features are young and child-like.

As you gaze onward, not really believing in what you're seeing a deep, mysterious male voice booms out around you. You hear several muffled gasps and realize that you are not the only one in the room. Before you get the chance to look around, however, your attention is directed back to the girl floating before you.

Listen carefully guardians, I have much to tell you. It is time that you are sent on your mission, the destiny that fate has picked specifically for you six. It is imperative that you pay attention, as I do not have much time. If you wish for the world to be restored to the way it was before, to the time when humans existed and everyone lived in harmony with nature, then you need to listen up. The human girl you see before you is the key to everything, you must guide her to where the legendary pokemon of the old age lie dormant. Only with her help can they restore everything to the way it was. Your journey will be long and difficult; it will be a constant test of your mental and physical capabilities. I am sorry to throw this all at you at once... but surely this cannot be the first time you have seen this girl?

There was a pause of silence as you and the other pokemon begin nodding and murmuring in agreement.

Yes yes, you're remembering now. You all were chosen from birth to lead this girl to where the legendaries sleep to restore the world. However, this doesn't mean you have to. You can choose to ignore your fate-given mission and be on your merry little way. This mission is your destiny, but if you wish it you can try to ignore your destiny and go somewhere else. As stated before, you all are indeed the guardians of this girl, but you can still choose to leave her die here. It is entirely up to you.

Keep in mind that there are others who are aware of what is happening right now. There are those who do not want the humans to return; those who want the world to stay like it is now because they do not understand that it is decaying without the balance of life. They will do anything in their power to stop you from acheiving your goal. I must go now, I wish you the best of luck.

The voice faded out, leaving you and five other very confused pokemon sitting on the ground before the altar. The shimmering light that surrounded the girl faded away as she floated downwards and landed on the altar in a sitting position. Her hair settled down around her as she opened her eyes. Her amber gaze swirled around the room and finally landed on the six pokemon before her. She smiled as if recognizing you and the others instantly, but does not speak.

Now, what will you do? Do you accept your mission, or will you toss it aside?

*For story purposes, Celebi's shrine is a large, temple like building instead of a small little offering place like in the anime. Go poetic license!

Masaya
May 31st, 2005, 04:01 PM
I'm going crazy, this is what I have for a start:

200 years ago a battle was waged between the two sages, Arcaedem, and Fenolian. Fenolian had gone corrupt in a lust for power, while Arcaedem had held him back. Hope was lost then, and Arcaedem grew weaker. He then used his last resort, a girl was sacrificed to save the world from destruction and to seal Fenolian away. Fenolian's bonds have now broken. Arcaedem, too weak to stop him relies on an ancient prophecy. "When the world sinks into darkness, six warriors will defeat the evil, and Kinthras will be renewed."
Arcaedem waits now upon these warriors to rise up, in the Temple of Rebintha...
Anyone have any suggestions?

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
June 1st, 2005, 02:48 AM
ALright I made an RP called To take you out of your average "We control the elements" RP... If anyone would check itout and see what you think of the plot, and by the way the plot os made to be vague so that they can do whatever they feel like in the RP.

Raichu Master
June 2nd, 2005, 03:46 PM
Always the one to think of new ideas, I've come up with an especially interesting idea. Here it is (it doesn't have a storyline or anything, it's just an outline of a new type of rp I've been hard at work trying to perfect):

There are two main characters. No others (bare with me). People sign up still to join in on the rp. Then everyone takes turns controlling both characters. Sort of like a massive co-op fanfic, yet with a rp edge. It wouldn't be a fanfic because there's a whole community working on the story and trying to develop both of these characters. One person wouldn't get a say in the characters. There would likely be a discussion thread for the rp, so that people could submit entries, and then have a vote on the best ones. After that the rp is put into motion and a brand new world is opened by different types of rping. Sort of like a massive rpg.

Just an idea, it's really hard to explain, but it's relatively simple when put to action. It just takes a whole lot of cooperation and teamwork.

So what do y'all think?

~Ozy~
June 11th, 2005, 12:24 PM
Hmmm... It'd require the best, and a great deal of communication, but it could work. Keyword being "could." I'd give it a shot.

I would also like to draw some attention to my new RP, "Jade Empire: when the Heavens Split." I'd like to see it get off the ground, so check it out ot I'll set your lawn on fire. Just kidding. It'll probably be your entire house. :P

Mire
June 23rd, 2005, 08:48 AM
Agreed, it would certainly take a very large amount of interaction.

I'd also like to draw attention to my new roleplay, Sewedj.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=42396

Yes, it is a long read and in depth sign up, but it is worth it. I put quite a bit of effort into it, so I'd like to see it work. Also, I'd like to give a hearty welcome to any roleplayers that consider themselves advanced.

dragonrider
July 9th, 2005, 12:31 PM
anyone think i should do a prince of persia rpg?

TheOnly
July 22nd, 2005, 05:54 PM
Big Brother in an RPG i already made it but is it a good idea?

Lily
August 3rd, 2005, 09:00 PM
*bumps- sorta*

I need help. There are no drawing boards in Pokemon RolePlay, so hope you mods don't mind. XP

Remember 'The Wild? Version who knows what?'

Lately I've been having a dearth of ideas, and well, this struck me one day, that perhaps I need to add some new fangled ideas in it. I mean, if it's perfectly fine leaving it the way it is, then I'm alright with that, but still...

So any suggestions? >>

GodofPH
September 4th, 2005, 06:55 AM
Hmmm, would anybody join an RP based on the game Destroy All Humans?

typoflosion
September 5th, 2005, 10:36 AM
can sombody check if there are any mestakes in here?

-----------
A Whole New Breed

Newbirth town, on an island near Joto region:

As a pokemon researcher, I tend to look up through my window at the sky when I get board of my pokemon research. When I look up at the daytime sky, I see the clouds, some shaped like pokemon of different sizes, like a pidgey or a paras, and some clouds are shaped like everyday objects, like a pokeball or a house. When I look up at the dark night sky, I see stars that shine brilliantly into my eyes. If I connect the stars, I can see pictures of anything.

On one night when I looked up at the night sky, I didnt just see stars

There was a large amount of light coming through my window, I was temporarily blinded. In a moments time, the light subdued and I saw smoke, though I could not pinpoint where the smoke was coming from through the window. I went outside to investigate the anomaly.

When I went outside, I noticed a meteor jammed into the ground, smoking hot. The meteor did not look like a regular rock; it looked like a large gem. I had this large feeling that it was very dangerous; I had large shivers up my spine. I picked it up with my sweater that I wore on me that night. I also noticed that there were no pokemon at the site. Usually, when a meteor appears here, the pokemon investigate its appearance. I took the large gem into my lab.

I inspected the gem inside my lab. It was a large red, hard gem covered by a thick shell of the hardest diamond I have ever seen. I took a picture of the gem and sent it to professor Oak, but he didnt recognize it ether, it was not even close to the gems concerning the deoxys incident. The gem had something in it, but I could not describe it, I assumed it was a pokemon. I asked my trusty ditto to transform into the pokemon into the gem.

I set the gem on the floor and summoned my ditto from a pokeball. The moment my ditto set eyes on the gem, it covered them with his makeshift hands in pain. Transform, ditto! Whats wrong? I soon realized what was happening and I put my body in between my ditto and the gem. I put my pokemon into its pokeball. I realized the gem emitted a strong light that could not be seen by humans but could be seen by pokemon.

My ditto suddenly went out of its pokeball on its own. I got distracted from the gem and helped my pokemon into its ball again. When I did get ditto into its ball, the gem was gone. I called the police.

Hello, I think there is a new breed of pokemon that had escaped my laboratory (hehehe), can you help me get it? Yes, when I saw it, it was in a large gem. Oh yeah, pokemon hate the light that comes from this pokemon but we cant see the same light that they see.(hehehe bye.)

The police accepted the report.

I had a rough night, so I went to sleep, waiting for morning.
---------------
Continue the story!

Rules:

1. Follow the standards of this forum (trash talk not aloud, so on and so on)
2. You can be a pokemon or a person (trainer or not), if you are a trainer, you can only have a maximum of six pokemon (you can go through this role-play with only one pokemon).
3. As I have said before, you can be a pokemon, only on a few conditions: there must only be one of each legendary and you cannot be this new pokemon that I have talked about in the story.
4. Only I have the power to change the new pokemons appearance, for its appearance will be changed to a new stage when the time comes.
5. Have fun and find this new pokemon in your journeys!

Application form:

Name: (The name of your character)
Description: (What your character looks like)
Personality: (How your characters acts alone and with others)
History: (A small History of your characters life)
Other: (Anything else you may wish to add)
RPG sample: (A sample of your RPGing skills)

This is your original sign up sheet, but then again, we are not stopping you from adding other such things like:
Pokemon:
Weapon:

-----------------

that's all. thanks

Tobias Phoenix
September 10th, 2005, 08:46 PM
I've been searching around, and havent been able to find an rp that i really want to join. so im going to run an idea by everyone so that they can comment on it. Now im not really one for all of the new games, and the new pokemon, so i was thinking of starting an rp set in the kanto region, with only kanto pokemon. The idea is to collect all of the badges and end up at facing the elite four. Im kinda new to this so any help would be greatly appreciated

Kamikaze The Monkey
September 14th, 2005, 12:23 PM
Well, i've been RPing at the RWPF for some time, and i'd like to see if my RP idea's good or not. *ahem*

Way up high, in the sky just beyong the stratosphere, there is a road. A road created by the star people of long ago. They were a humble race that lived in the heavens, only wishing to help the ones down below on Earth. But there was one, who did not want to help anyone. He wanted to RULE over the people on Earth, and the people of the heavens. His name, was Ztar. He began to create an army of those who also wanted to rule, and attempted to take over the Star Haven, and steal the all-powerful Star Rod. But he was stopped, by the Star Spirits and the watchman of the Star Road, Geno. They used their power to trap him, and his 6 major generals who fought alongside him, in stars, that made up the Star Road, which connected Star Haven to the Earth. But before he was trapped, he spread his evil all over the world, in th eform of monsters, and in the form of the cruel hearts of evil people. It's been 10,000 years since Ztar was trapped. But, there is one, who wishes to free Ztar, one of his very kin, the evil puppet, Xeno. Of course, there is always good where there is bad, this time in the form of Mario of The Mushroom Kingdom, but this time he'll be getting help. From who, you may ask? YOU!

Yep, my idea for a Mario based RP.

GodofPH
September 14th, 2005, 06:01 PM
Heres an RP Idea I came up with

Incredible Hulk: Abomination Annilation

Bruce Banner AKA The Hulk has recently been captured by General "Thunderbolt" Ross. The Government is hoping to scrape off of some of the Green Goliath's DNA to use to create genetic super-soldiers. A large supply of Hulk's gamma energy is drained from him, but the energy overloads the machine and a meltdown occurs within General Ross's Underground Desert Base. Everyone in the base is exposed to the energy, creating a new army of gamma radiation monsters. Ross and his elite soldiers escaped however. The Leader learns of this event and sees this as an oppurtunity to expand his gamma monster army.

Your character is one of the humans affected by the Radiation. You can either join the Leader or fight against him. You are now a mutant monster, but not necessarily a muscle monster. Here is a list of the classes you can place your character in

Sonic Screamers: Your voice box was mutated the most, you can perfrom Sonic Screams or cause Sonic Booms.

Angry Man: A raging beast just like the Hulk himself. Angry Men (or women) are the strongest physically, but their rage is their best weapon. The angrier they get, the stronger they get. The backside is that they are too beastly to fight strategically. Their fighting style is basically "Smash!"

Muscle Man: Like the angry man, your main asset is Physical Strength. Muscle Men however still have their human minds, but are not as strong as Angry Men.

Olympiad: The most balanced class, Olympiads have some super strength, excellent agility, and in-human jumping skills (rivaling Spiderman's).

Mega Minds: This class features super-minds. Your now have a stunning IQ, and telekinetic abilitys.

Gamma Blasters: These characters have direct control of their rampant gamma energy and they can use it offensively in battle. They can blast foes from a distance with Gamma Beams or coat their bodys in the energy for an extra physical edge in battle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please post character's

Name
Class: (one of the Fighting classes mentioned above)
Affiliation: (The Leader or The Good Guys)
Appearence:
History:
Sample RP:

Loki
September 22nd, 2005, 06:12 PM
that sounds cool GodofPH, i'd actually join, if you had a few more superhero topic...things...anyway, You might want an element subject thing...because people seem to like elements a lot.

GodofPH
September 22nd, 2005, 06:38 PM
Hmm, that could have worked out. Its too late, I've posted it already. But I like that idea. I mean, it could fit in the with Absorbing Man class.

Midnight_Dragon249
September 24th, 2005, 11:50 AM
Anyone have any ideas on a KH rpg? (creativity block) Tha'd be kinda cool.

GodofPH
September 24th, 2005, 11:58 AM
Forgive me for sounding n00bish, but what does KH stand for?

Kurosaki
September 24th, 2005, 03:45 PM
Kingdom Hearts I can only assume, but I could be wrong.

Midnight_Dragon249
September 24th, 2005, 07:31 PM
yeah, you're right. usually people who like something know the abbreviation. ie-pkmn means pokemon. someone who didn't like it much or didn't care probably wouldn't know what it meant.

Loki
September 30th, 2005, 01:49 PM
There is a KH/pkmn RPG, but it's pretty bad. What if you had something more original than just 'the clashing of two worlds'? Maybe stick with a plot that contains something liiiike...a heartless suddenly popping up in the pkmn world, but not having the entire thing band together? Or vice versa with pkmn to KH.

I was thinkin of something like this for a pkmn RPG---

Life is different for people these days.
Team Aqua, rocket, and Magma have all joined together, forming the greatest foe yet.
But you, your an aspiring trainer, who wants to be the best just like everyone else. You decide, that to really heighten the enjoyment of your newfound adventure, you wish to go to pokemon school, and learn how to survive out in the pokemon world, along with the basics of battling, coordinating, ect.
So you end up here, in the GrandPokemon Boarding school, where only the best of the best are accepted.
Big, elaborate obisidian gates loom above you, blocking your path to a winding and twisting road to a school house that greatly resembled a mansion.
So here begins your journey, but wait!
You turn around and see a happy Mr.Mime, prancing up to you, when a truck skids in front of it.
When it drives away, the Mr.Mime is gone, and all that's left is a peice of paper, falling to the pavement like the last leaf of autumn.
You look both ways, and walk across the now deserted road to pick it up.
All it has on it is an R, intwined with an M, and an A.
You know this logo.
It belongs to The RAM team, which used to be seperate in Rocket, Aqua, and Magma.
You vow that you'll save that Mr.Mime, but first, you turn back to the gates.
School awaits.

I dunno if I'd actually post it.If people like it then I may. Tell me if it's good or not. I had to edit it so it actually had a...small plot, but I'm thinkin it still needs major work.

Alana
October 1st, 2005, 05:46 AM
Maybe I could try my hand at a Kingdom Hearts RPG. But since I haven't completed the game yet it may not be that good.

I have an idea for a Zelda RPG. I actually wrote it ages ago. It takes place in the MM time span. (My descripton will be kind of vague because I haven't reread it in a while and it's not on this computer.) The world of Hyrule was attacked shortly after Link left. Though Ganon is safely sealed away he is not the only evil in the world. Soon the only safe place left is the Kokori Forest. One day they are summoned to the Forest Meadow where they meet the owl who tells them that they must leave the forest and travel accross Hyrule and put a stop to this evil. The Kokori's say they can't leave the forest because they will die but the owl has a salution for them. In the end the accept their fate and head off on an adventure across Hyrule.

Could have been explained a little better but I think it'll do for now. What do you think?

GodofPH
October 4th, 2005, 03:02 PM
Your idea sounds good Alana, a bit of polish and it'd make an interesting RP. Anyway, heres my idea, an RP based on the popular Video Game hero, Viewtiful Joe!

Viewtiful Joe: Henshin Havok

This follows the events of Viewtiful Joe 2. At the end of VJoe 2, we see Joe, Silvia, Captain Blue, and Jet Black flying towards the final Gedow stronghold, a mysterious castle floating out in space. But its merely a trap, nothing more than a plot by Gedow forces to capture the heros. Joe, Jet, and Silvia are imprisoned, but Captain Blue manges to make an escape. Fleeing for the real world, Captain Blue gives V-Watches to an audience of teens watching the movie. These teens become VFX Warriors like Joe and Silvia. Charging into Movie World with their new-found powers, they begin a rescue mission. All the while, a luminous foe known as The Clockmaker, creator of the Black VFX Watch that corrupted Jet, is preparing his ultimate Gedow warriors to conquer the real world.

What do you think? I even thought of maybe letting the players create their own VFX Powers.

Chibi-chan
October 5th, 2005, 01:14 PM
I've never played Viewtiful Joe, so I don't think I'd know much ._. I'm sure it'd entertain VJ fans though!

I want to see a GUNDAM RP! ^o^ I'm absolutely horrible at making and sticking to a plot, and I'm not too good at GUNDAM history....maybe someone else who knows GUNDAM could make one! It seems kinda popular in PC now. I'd love to join if there was one.

Just an idea....

GodofPH
October 5th, 2005, 01:43 PM
I don't know about the Gundam continuity, but I could probably try to formulate a plot involving giant robots blasting each other apart.

October 19th, 2005, 11:04 AM
*gasp* I haven't participated nor hosted an RP for over two years (I'm a little rusty :P) on any internet board/chatroom/whatever, but here goes.

This a rough outline of an RP I've been working on, the concept is based on a clan in an online game I used to play.

Legend of the Silver Moon

After the defeat of the Dark Star Council, the Silver Moon Kingdom prospered for many years, under the guidance of Queen Alanis Valundra XIII. Under her rule, Valundra instituted a council of the Silver Moon Kingdoms best warriors, they were known as the Planetary Knights. These knights formed the Silver Moon Council; they helped the Queen rule over the kingdom.
In the last 2 years of Queen Valundras short life she contracted a rare illness which had no cure, despite this, Valundra kept her illness a secret, and she chose to rule her kingdom even if she had contracted the illness.
As the months passed by, the sickness got worse and worse, and finally Queen Valundra died; the Planetary Knights of the Silver Moon Council were to govern the kingdom; these valiant defenders of the Silver Moon Council strove to return the kingdom to its former glory.
Unbeknownst to the world, the Dark Star Council were regaining their strength to regain their former glory.
When it seemed like the kingdom had finally found peace after the death of their queen, it was suddenly attacked by the returned Dark Star Council. The proud kingdom fell quickly as it was not prepared for such a battle, its citizens were forced into exile.

10 years have passed; you and a band of other Silver Moon Exiles have been captured by the Dark Star Council and are being scheduled for execution, when suddenly the prison door is opened, and in front of you stands the legendary warrior Deltus, he helps you escape from the Dark Star prison.

If you have any feedback/ideas/suggestions/criticism/whatever, feel free to let me know.

GodofPH
October 21st, 2005, 03:30 PM
Heres a small RP Idea I've been nurturing, but I don't think its ready for posting. I'll post what I have here and I'd like some suggestions on how to make it better.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Dojo

This RP is set nearly 50 years after the events of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (the current show). The Shredder, kept alive so many years by mystical means, is finally killed in a titanic struggle with the aging turtles. The Foot Clan's head-quarters was destroyed in a huge explosion that the turtles barely escaped from.

What the victorious turtles didn't know was that the Foot had been hoarding large portions of the "ooze," the glowing liquid that made the turtles into what they are now. The storages of the ooze leaked out into the sewer below, and its presence creates a whole new slew of anthromorphic mutant animals.

Donatello finds one of these new mutants and proposes to his brothers that they train these new creatures as Splinter had trained them. Before long, the infant mutants were being found all over and a Ninjitsu academy was brewing in the New York City sewer system.

Years later, the Academy has created a new team of animalian warriors. Then, trouble arises. The mysterious crimes that were the personification of the Foot Clan began to occur again. In NYC's criminal underworld, a new figure claiming to be the son of The Shredder rises. The Ninja Turtle's students had their first major quest before them: vanquish the Foot Clan for good.
~~~~~~~~~

Character profiles

Name
Specie
Fighting Discipline (Ninjitsu, Karate, Judo, etc)
Weapon of choice
Personality
Fighting Style (How do they prefer to fight?)

Midnight_Dragon249
October 22nd, 2005, 04:27 PM
There is a KH/pkmn RPG, but it's pretty bad. What if you had something more original than just 'the clashing of two worlds'?
I'm like, "Finally!" but then I read the plot. o_O.

But for my RPG that I might make, the idea of several "chosen" people seems kinda imposible/strange to me. But with multiple keyblades (BlondeHairedKid in KH2 has 2, and he's not sora O_o) it may be possible. I still can't think of how to fit that into the plotline of the game tho. (But, like, forget most of the disney aspects of it.) Maybe there could be some KH shadow pkmn, like the Stedra (my 1st fakemon) in my sig. Just my random Idea of a PKMN+KH thing.

OKAY, I had this composition I had to do in English (x_X) amd I might make an RPG with it-Plot-
It's like a school for RPG/Videogame characters. Different classes you'd go to, quizes, ect., but instead of algebra, you'd have BlackMagic, or something like that. Sorta an RPG you do when you feel like it, I guess. (Ya know, there's no definate end to it.)

Pete
October 30th, 2005, 10:15 AM
I just had an idea.

Have any of you ever played Second sight? You know how you can change the past?
This has that element.
The world is about to end. An evil orginization has obliterated everything. They aim to destroy humans and start a new, super civilization. Most of the human race is dead. The only survivors are dotted here and there. Now they have secretly travelled to the old capital of the world, Barrel City. However, they are hit by nuclear missiles during the meeting. Only a few survive, but they find out they can undo the past. So now they aim to alter history and save the world.

Naito
November 1st, 2005, 04:21 AM
Here is a rp idea I been planning. I'd like some suggestions on how to improve it though.
--------
In a small dark, moist, and cold room that was only lit by a dim lightbulb, several people were locked in there and couldn't escape. Soon their lives would be changed forever. Outside the room, two sciencetists were discussing something about a experiment.

"So are the preparations for the new experiment ready?" A tall person with black hair that was wavy and he was wearing a labcoat, boots, and had a syringe held in his left hand.

"Not yet, go inject the animal DNA and this project of ours will be ready when you're finished," another sciencetist said. This one was around 5 feet tall, and had his hair dyed to a brown color even though parts of his original hair color, which was blonde, is still visible. He had a labcoat as well and had boots also.

The one with a syringe, gone into the room while wearing a gas mask. The room was filled with sleeping gas. The sciencetist injected animal DNA using the syringe, and soon each of the people had characteristics from different animals visible.

Now you think you'd know how it turn out? They plan to escape and are either sold to people or treated as slaves. Well you are wrong. The next day they are put on a uncharted island somewhere in the ocean north of Alaska. The island is torn apart by war, and soldiers frequently search the island, killing people there. Strange creatures also inhabit the island, and they are dangerous.

You been put there as part of a project. Not much is known about it, however you did hear something about it taking place on a island. Now, you have to survive, find out what this project is, destroy it, and make a decision: Stay on the island, or go to mainland.

Night-Kun
November 6th, 2005, 09:11 AM
I've been in the mood for a really good blood chilling, heart racing RP.. So I was thinking about basing it on the movie Saw and Saw2? Of course it will be heavily strict and many good characters will die, but what do you all think? More than likely it will be rated at least 18 and up.. Strictly for the gore and violence that is typical in the Saw movies... Plot would be (basically) that X number of people would be trapped inside this house that was fulled beyond belief with traps and gadgets specifically designed to kill or seriously wound anyone who crosses its path. Form would be something on the lines of:
Name
Age (?)
Appearance
History (?)
Occupation/Special skills (?)
Other
RP Example

I just quoted myself from the thread I had made.. I thought that we could post threads about new ideas.. My bad..

Gash
November 22nd, 2005, 12:48 PM
I have this idea that I thought up a while ago...

-----

Years after the Hoenn saga, a mysterious man has risen to be powerful and has taken over the world... and all of the Pokemon in it. He has controll of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and even Orre.

The Pokemon population is mysteriously decreasing, and the Pokemon Emporer has nothing to do with it. It's discovered by the citizens of many seaside cities that there's a new land over to the far west, away from the four regions. The people have dubbed the continent Deso, and many have escaped to Deso to find that the disappearing pokemon have migrated there.

Soon, towns start forming in Deso, yet the emporer still does not know of it.

You can start out in any of the five regions: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Orre, and Deso. Your actions will veer you closer to the path of darkness and the path of light, but both have only one objective: To dispose of this Pokemon Emporer.

The sign up sheet would be something like:
Name:
City and Region of Residence:
History:
Appearance:
Personality:
Starting Pokemon: (Must be the 1st Stage/Baby, No Legendaries)

Alana
November 23rd, 2005, 01:53 PM
I have another RPG idea. I haven't finished writing it yet but I'd still like some reviews.

“The war is getting steadily worse. There are more causalities everyday. And still no one knows why these creatures are here. But one thing is sure. Man kind will no fall to these mutant beings…”

It happened almost five years ago. Strange things were happening. Nothing major. But strange. The air will suddenly turn black or blue or green or any color really. The color will hover there for a moment then vanish. Strange sounds will be heard when there is nothing around to make them. What was it that was happening? No one was sure. But if the people of Earth had ever managed to venture beyond their planet, they would have found out. A rift was about to open. A portal to another dimension. Another world.

Exactly three months after the strange things began happening, the portal opened. In a flash of multi colored light the sky opened. The portal stayed open for nearly ten days. Finally it was gone. But it left something behind. Strange creatures. But they were not unknown. No. They were very well known. They were Pokemon.

The sightings of these creatures were small at first. But soon the media was swamped with them. There was no longer any doubt when a herd of Touras was caught on film. The regular animals were still there, and in the same numbers. But some foolish people, who had heard of battling, sent their pets to challenge these new creatures. Of course they were not built for battle. A Pokemon’s body is made to withstand high voltage electricity, white hot flames, and extreme impacts. They were battlers. But as the normal animals were not, they were killed. The Pokemon didn’t mean to do it. But they were confused too.

People were nervous. They didn’t like these new creatures. The regular animals were dying. When trying to defend their territory, they were being over powered by the Pokemon’s attacks. The Pokemon were not meaning to do it. They just weren’t used to their opponents being so weak. Even most baby Pokemon could survive a Thunder Shock attack.

One day a group of ten hunters decided to have a little fun and go hunting a Stantler. They succeeded in finding a herd of Stantler after a while. They also managed to kill one. Well this made the rest of the herd rather angry. Unlike the regular animals, Pokemon take revenge. Unlike the humans of the Earth that the Pokemon come from, the people of our Earth are ill adapted to dealing with Pokemon attacks. Only one hunter survived.

People were outraged. They wanted revenge. More hunters went after Pokemon. Not many survived the attack by the rest of the herd. Through all this, the only ones who still remained on the Pokemon’s side are the ones who know about Pokemon. The fans. They did their best to help the Pokemon but it was no good. After a short time the military was dragged in. This only made things worse.

The Pokemon were hurt, scared, confused. The humans they were used to were good to them. They never did this. Why were these humans so different? In order to survive they had to fight.

Loki
November 23rd, 2005, 04:33 PM
Gash, Alana, I'd totally join those RP's. I think Gash, maybe you could find a way to lengthen the Plot a little? You know, give a little background? Alana's are always extremely long (which makes me extremely jealous :D) which is good. I think yours is good Alana. I also like yours Avatar. It's an interestingly non-pokemon non-show based/oriented Plot. I like it!

~Naoko~

RentCavalier
November 23rd, 2005, 05:11 PM
Here's the set-up:

Deep beneath the streets of a sprawling town called Grand City, a confrontation occured.

An alchemist, obsessed with a new power he's obtained, has taken the souls of two gods and the cells of a dangerous demonic virus and spliced them together.

This improved demon virus has given him unnatural powers, and enabled him to control demons. He decides to destroy the population of the city by injecting the virus into the water supply.

He is accosted by a police officer named Vincent Sinclaire, just as he is about to do this, and after a brief skirmish, Sinclaire falls into the contaminated water.

Awakening a few hours later, Sinclaire finds himself having been changed, and is now a twisted hybrid of a demonic god and a human.

In the city above, twisted mutants and creatures have been born from the effects of the Alchemists virus.

But his ambition cannot be completed by this alone.

Sending two powerful demons to the heavens and deep into the Earth, the Alchemist has called upon the wrath of Heaven and Hell, and now the armies of both are meeting to do battle in the streets of Grand City, each being decieved by the Alchemist.

Heaven and its allies now fight Hell and its allies in an epic struggle. In the middle are the ones who survived the destruction of their city. Sinclaire, now given new powers, will join with others in order to fight and survive...and to take revenge upon the Alchemist, who destroyed their lives.

BOTTOM LINE: Basically, you can make a character, either a lower, demi-god (like Eros or Callisto) and design them as you wish, or create a human who has been twisted by the virus.

Character design:

You make a character following these guidelines (i'll make my character as an example)

Name: Vincent Sinclaire (Most just call him Sinclaire

Job: Elite Police Officer

Deity: Sobek (link for basic info http://www.pantheon.org/articles/s/sobek.html He is very loosely based on him.)

Description: Now that he and Sobek have become fused, he no longer looks human.

He stands about seven feet tall, with a white, shimmering armored torso. His arms are greyish, ending in clawed hands. On his back are blades made out of hard, bone-like material and in fleshy sheaths. They are small, dirk-like blades. His legs are the same as his arms, and his feet are like taloned human feet.

His head is humanoid, but there's a large, cicular growth in the back instead of hair, that glows like the sun.

Element: Light (there are now a few new Elements: Besides Force (wind) Electricity, Fire and Ice and Earth, there is now Water, Dark, and Light.

Weapon: The blades float alongside him when he undoes the latches that hold them in the sheaths. He controls them mostly with his mind, though he has to move his arms and body in order to swing them with any degree of force.

Bio: Having tracked down the Alchemist in order to arrest him in link to a series of murders, Sinclaire and his crack team of police officers were all thrown into the viral infected water treatment system. Now, the whole city's drinking water has been contaminated, and the citizens are either dead or turned into demons.

He has vowed revenge on the Alchemist, and is now trying to find his way out of the maze-like sewers in order to grow used to his demonic new body.

Now, the world. Basically, the factions are:

Heaven: Still ruled by YHVH (YHWH?) and Metetron, Metetron's role is more direct, but he isn't currently involved in the attack on Grand City. He has sent Michael to lead the attack, and Uriel and Gabriel to back him up, but he has enlisted a few allies to supplement the armies needed.

Alighnment: Law

Hell: Ruled by Lucifer, its a much bigger, grander, less organized version of Heaven. Lucifers army is bigger, but lacks the power and coordination of Heaven's forces, so numbers are how he wins most battles. Lucifer has sent his right hand man, the Arch Fiend Mammon to lead his forces, along with their allies.

Alighnment: Chaos.

The Minions of Ra: Basically, the Egyptian Pantheon. They work with Hell, supplying them with info, strategy and manpower. Sobek is orginally from them, but Sinclaire is neutral. Another exception is that the main strategist for the Minions of Ra, Thoth, has joined Heaven for unknown reasons.

Alighnment: Chaos

The Pantheon: The Greek Gods, with a few Roman and Japanese gods, they serve Heaven and Metatron. Their leader is Athena, who rules them with an iron fist and a powerful military mind. Her second-in-command is Aries, one of the more powerful demons/gods in the attack.

Alignment: Law

Others: A spattering of other Hindu, Japanese, Egyptian and Persian gods and demons have also come to the battleground of Grand City, but they have chosen no particular side.

Alignment: Neutral

The Aesir: A small, but strong group of Norse Gods, led by Thor, also have come to the city, choosing no side by their own. However, Thor has a vendetta against Heaven, and refuses to aid them or any who side with Law.

Alignment: Neutral/Chaos.

Promethius' Army: Promethius has become something of an immortal weapons dealer. He and his group of gods and demons who serve him work for the highest bidder, and are not above betrayal and double-crossing. They offer powerful weapons and personnel however. They currently work for Heaven, constructing a secret weapon.

Alignment: Neutral/Law

The Survivors: Basically, this is you, the RPer. Any gods living in secret in Grand City, or an infected human fall in this category. You may join any group, but most will not take you easy, and it is reccomended for survivors to try to band together.

Alignment: Neutral

The point of the RP is, you start out as a Syrvivor, a neutral party, and you can then decide to join one faction to bring down another, or you can join a neutral group and help both sides, or you can stay fully neutral and fight everybody.

This is a very mythological RP, and very serious, all who are interested, post a character following the guidelines I set up.

Would anyone be interested in joining this RP? It would require mature and expirienced RPers.

Pete
November 25th, 2005, 03:27 PM
I've had an idea for this Pokemon RP for a while.

Barrel City, Alvo Region

Officialy run by the corrupt government, but everyone knows that the local gangs, Team Gear, Team Axle, Team Wrench and Team Joint really run it. It is a cruel place, of loss, misery, and pain. Yet the Pokemon League dosen't do anything.

Barrel City is divided into four disticnt areas each with their own gang. Gear takes the north, Axle takes south, Wrench takes west and Joint, east. They rule through terror, extortion and other machivellian qualities. Their pokemon are trained to high levels viciously bullying the weak ones.

Now a couple new trainers come together to try and bring peace to Barrel City. They'll need a pokemon, and enough skill to beat the four gang leaders. But with the 'law' prohibiting you from certain methods, solving this crisis isn't exactly legal.

But wait. There's more. The gangs are always looking for more blood to add to their ranks. Gang wars over turf are frequent. Pokemon are being used all the time. Many have died. Would you join a gang if the choice came up? At the moment Team Gear are slowly infecting Team Joint's area. The bigger they get the more complicated everything gets. Teams Wrench and Axle are considering merging to take down Team Gear. Unfortunately this could result in a full scale war and destruction of the city. The clock is ticking. Can you save Barrel City? Or will you let it be destroyed? Your destiny is ahead....

The sign up sheet would be something like this.

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Description-
Personality-
History-
Starter Pokemon-
Other-

Randall Raichu
November 30th, 2005, 03:53 PM
Not bad....the teams could have better names but the plot is good....I would join it!

Kurosaki
December 4th, 2005, 06:43 PM
Hmm, I have a new idea, but I still need to expand upon it. I'll post what I have so far here.

You live in a world (which in appearance and technology is similar to our own) in which everyone has their own unique power, and your name decides everything. When a child comes of age, they undergo a ceremony which unlocks their hidden powers deep inside. What type of powers you have, your class and money, and basically your entire life is decided for you, based on your last name, as stated by the messed up government in power.

People don't earn money just by running businesses, but most prefer battling others with their powers, the victor recieving money from the loser. As you can imagine, this keeps the hospitals and such quite busy.

Back to the whole 'when you come of age you get powers' deal. The age in which a person can recieve their powers depends on the family name, and the powers can range from healing magic, to extraodinary weapon skills, to the dark arts. However, what you recieve will always depend on what everyone else in your family has recieved. After you recieve your powers, you are kicked out onto the street, and forced to live off your own devices for 2 whole years, as training. This is very dangerous, and few survive, due to the rising amount of assasins and people who like to pray on those who can't control their powers yet.

You have recently been kicked out of your home for the two year period, and have found residence in an underground facility, which was built for the benefit of your kind. However, you are only permitted to sleep here, that is all. Recently, rumors of bloodthirsty creatures appearing have been sparking up, and it has become even more dangerous on the streets. Some rumors even state that the government is related to these creatures. How will you survive?

Thats just my very rough copy. It's basically straight out of my head. :P

GodofPH
December 5th, 2005, 03:10 PM
Here is an idea that I want to post, but I'm still polishing it up

In this RP, you are one of a group of teens living in Alaska. On a random outdoor adventure, the teens stumble onto a mysterious valley not marked on a map. They catch a brief glimpse of a mysterious building, but they black-out. They wake up inside a futuristic interior of a bulding in cages like animals. Cold, naked, and hungry, the teens realize what has happened. They are being imprisoned in an alien research facility. They are expiramented on and become monsters themselves. The teens decide amongst themselves that they are going to escape and they begin a desperate mission to get out. Along the way they find out the secret dealings of these aliens and our world leaders.

Kurosaki
December 5th, 2005, 03:16 PM
Here is an idea that I want to post, but I'm still polishing it up

In this RP, you are one of a group of teens living in Alaska. On a random outdoor adventure, the teens stumble into a mysterious valley not marked on a map. They catch a brief glimpse of a mysterious building before they black-out. They wake up inside a futuristic interior of a bulding in cages like animals. Cold, naked, and hungry, the teens realize what has happened. They are being imprisoned in an alien research facility. They are expiramented on and become monsters themselves. The teens decide amongst themselves that they are going to escape and they begin a desperate mission to get out. Along the way they find out the secret dealings of these aliens and our world leaders.
Hmm, sounds interesting. I'd probably join myself.
It appears a little iffy at the moment, but that's just because it's in the early stages. I suggest going into detail on what kind of monsters and such, just so it's clear to those participating.

GodofPH
December 5th, 2005, 06:58 PM
^ I figured I'd let the members pick what their monster form looked like, just for the enjoyment of the RPer.

Kurosaki
December 5th, 2005, 07:17 PM
^ I figured I'd let the members pick what their monster form looked like, just for the enjoyment of the RPer.
That wasn't exactly what I meant, but okay, XD

GodofPH
December 5th, 2005, 07:22 PM
Oh, the monsters opposing them? I have a few ideas in mind for those as well. Reptilian humanoids are a large opposing factor, as well as the seemingly zombiefied MiB (not like the ones from the movie). I also have a few monsters in mind based off of the largest alien hindrance force, various beasts spawned by the Reticulans and their cloning.

RentCavalier
December 6th, 2005, 12:39 PM
Ok, here, best Idea I've had in monthes.

(This RP was inspired loosely by Megaman, Star Ocean, Final Fantasy VII, Akira and whatever else is stuck in my twisted little mind.)

The last human date recorded was 2799. This date marked the third year of World War III. Human technology had reached its zenith, fantasies were realities, the humans had reached to the stars and more.

In this world, artificial AI had become so advanced, the only difference between machines, robots and androids and humans was what they were made out of. An android had served a term as President of The United Republic of America.

The world had paid the price of such radical technological achievement. Geographically, the world was splitting apart. California had already been blasted free of the mainland North America, and had formed its own nation, the Republic of California. The rest of the Western North American continant had suffered a wide-spread desertification, and with all the aquifers dried up, the Desert, as it was now called, was a place where no human could survive.

The Eastern North American Continent was a technological Mecca. A metropolic covered the land, a city beyond imagination, and beyond description, supposedly with buildings that stretched too high for the naked eye to see, and a massive tower that shot into orbit, constructed to reach the moon. However, as of the last recorded date of human history, this glorious metropolis was being destroyed by invading forces.

The invaders were the now unified European League, comprising what was left of Europe. In the year 2355, a mis-directed test of a Sattelite-based laser annihilated most of the Antarctic Ice Sheet, and the Continent of Europe had been mostly flooded. The surviving nations decided to embrace the flooding, and constructed giant underwater cities, Neo-Atlantis being the largest of them all. They declared war on the United Republic after a botched weapons test obliterated the last vestige of African rainforest. They crosses the two massive bridges that now span the Atlantic, built 15 years prior to commemorate a century-long peace.

Russia is nothing more then a nuclear, washed-out wasteland, unfit for anything useful to reside there. Asia is now the world's superpower, led by China in terms of weapons development, resources and economy. Japan was no longer natural islands, but instead a massive, moving fortress that can easily hold the massive population that their native homeland had trouble supporting.

However, this future world was at war with each other, a terrible war that ravaged whole nations. It looked grim for everyone, but in the year 2799, on the eve of the New Year, history was annhilated.

Every record of human activity stopped at that point...and so, it seemed, did almost every human. Nobody knows what happened, but humanity was practically annhilated, and the small groups left have officially declared themselves "endangered."

In the wake of the humans' disappearence, were left Androis, Robots and other machines. Now, an unclear number of years later, they rule the planet, with minds as complicated as their creators, and with bodies more dangerous. An organized chaos grips the world, and these machines now rule over what the humans left behind.

(Your character)
You are an Android, highly advanced. You are part of one of two factions, one that wishes to rescue humanity, one that wishes to destroy it. The factions, and important people, are as follows:

The Eyes of the Mind, Leader: AL-45T3R (Alaster)
A mysterious group of mostly androids that are based in the Desert. They salvage ancient rubble and wreckage, on a constant search for something called "Eden."

The Children of Justice, leader: C0-R0-N4 (Corona)
A group of radical Androids that control the Eastern North American and the South American continents. Their leader, Corona, is a power-hungry being who seeks to annhilate whats left of humanity and let the machines have total control of the planet.

The Guardians of Neptune, Leader: UN-D1-NE (Undine)
They control the vast underwater cities left behind by the European League. They care little for the conflicts on the surface, and like the Eyes of the Mind, are constantly salvaging for something, deep beneath the waves.

The Imperial Rulers of the East, leader: SE-1R-YU (Seiryu)
Similar to the Children of Justice, they seek power as well, and also wish for the destruction of humanity. However, unlike the mindlessly destructive Children, they have no quarrel with their fellow Android nations, and are more diplomatic in their approach. They are lead by a mysterious creature called the Dragon Emperor Seiryu, whom nobody has seen.

Other important characters (not controllable by anyone but RP creator)

Arthur Killingsworth: A human, one of the survivors. He speaks little, and little is known of him, besides the fact that he's a priest who should long be dead. What his motives are is unclear, but he turns up time to time, usually at the most opportune of moments.

The Magi: Something of a legend has been circulating the dark recesses of the world about three powerful machines who manipulate everything behind the scenes. Supposedly, they are the ones who hold the keys to the place that the Eye of the Mind seek out, Eden. However, there is no proof that these machines even exsist, so most of it is seen as useless mythology.

The Hunters: A group of incredibly powerful Androids who serve as bounty hunters, killing political and personal enemies for a price they determine. They are led by an Android called S13G (Sieg), who bears some kind of animosty towards Alaster.

And for clarification:

Androids: Humanoid-looking, posessing the most advanced AI, usually not as large or powerful as robots, but definatly smarter. They look like the robots from Megaman, for reference, human-like faces with metal bodies and advanced computerized minds.

Robots: Usually large machines, or animal-like robots, Robots range from very weak and simple to very very powerful and simple. Almost without exception, they lack the powerful AIs that Androids have, and are usually used for construction or weapons-purposes by the androids.

Whew! I had to get this into writing. Its a little choppy, so I apologize, but what do you guys think?

Chibi-chan
December 7th, 2005, 02:38 PM
The next RP will be the 1000th RP thread O: FYI!
Hehe, better be a good one XD

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 29th, 2005, 10:42 AM
Wow... This thread has been inactive for almost a month now... I am really stuck on RP writing. I haven't gotten a good Idea in months... *sigh* I was hoping for help, but no one posts here anymore... *sigh*

RentCavalier
December 29th, 2005, 01:57 PM
Why not check out my RP board?

Its varied, and may give you some inspiration or ideas.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 29th, 2005, 02:35 PM
Good idea, but the thing is you shouldn't advertise... You could get in twuble... lol... But yes I will go check it out...

Shadowfaith
December 29th, 2005, 02:37 PM
Tut tut Rent, refering to a link is like advertising XD Ill keep this one to myself though...

Anyways, I have a new Tales of Symphonia RPG up if anyone is bored, there hasn't been much activity lately.

RentCavalier
December 29th, 2005, 05:30 PM
Ooo...Tales of Symphonia...

mmmm...

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 30th, 2005, 06:11 AM
*cowers* What is "Tales of Symphonia"? *runs and hides*

Loki
January 1st, 2006, 10:22 PM
It's a popular video game. I've never played it before, but everyone keeps telling me to.

I had this idea, sorta like your typical game RP, sorta like this

There was the time of myths, the time of dragons, magic, and gruesome creatures. To live in this time was a time to learn and sharpen your skills, to defeat, and to claim life or death. But it was most of all a game of survival. You find yourself, an avid fan of a game called 'The Age of Time', and your closest friends trapped in this game, and you become one of the 6 different people in this game. Each have their own unique traits, abilities, and talents. Each have different principles, rules, and codes they follow without faltering from their beliefs at all. You, and these people clash, but it has been decided. You are to be apart of the clan who defeat, Lagoon, a dark witch, and Cove, a blacksmith who stuck a deal with Lagoon, and became a killing machine. You will not reach Lagoon, without defeating Cove first. They must be banished by a powerful spell, a spell that can only be cast by a powerful magician who is strong-willed and courageous. A magician who has friends that can support them when the time comes to banish these monsters for another 20 years until they are resurrected into the next generation, or in your time, the next game. You cannot leave the game until you have defeated Cove and Lagoon, along with all the sidequests and minigames. And so, you set out to defeat these people. You've played the game once, you can always do it again can't you? It's always easier the second time around, right? That will be up to you, and what you've been chosen to do.

Magician:Your average Black Mage
Defense=Okay
Strength=Okay
Powers/Abilities=Black magic (Water, Fire, etc) and Banish

Theif:The quick, yet slightly defense-less item stealer
Defense=Not the best
Strength=Okay
Powers/Abilities=Steal Items from monsters and use elemental items

Assassin:The status inflicter and double-striker
Defense=Moderate
Strength=Moderate
Powers/Abilities=Status Infliction

Priest:The white mage
Defense=Not the best
Strenght=Not the best
Powers/Abilities=Helps with Banishing and heals the party

Blacksmith:The personal synth shop. Slow, and not incredibly accurate but heavy damage
Defense=Good
Strength=Good
Powers/Abilities=Synthesizes weapons

Knight:The Kingdom's best soldier
Defense=Great
Strength=Great
Abilities/Powers=N/A

...How's that look to you guys? It'll be my second RP hosted here at PC if it ever airs.

Pete
January 5th, 2006, 08:56 AM
Another pokemon RP idea here.

Granny put down her mug of tea, and picked up a book. A glow appeared on all the childrens' faces. Time for a story!
"Which one do you want to hear?" asked Granny. The children gave their communal answer.
"The battle! The battle!" they cried. Granny smiled, and began to read.

"Once apon a time," she said, "There were several pokemon that all joined together to create the world. No-one knows where they came from. However they did. There were six of them. Groudon, strongest of all, created the land on which we live on. Kyogre, the ultimate magician, created the seas. Rayquaza, the high and mighty, created the sky and and the air we breathe. These were the creators of nature. There were three more. Ho-oh, the wisest creature, created light, that allows us to see, and gives us hope. Lugia, mysterious and calm, created the balancing elements, fire, ice and lightning, to keep nature intact. Finally Celebi, the peaceful, created time, though the reason for this was lost. All of them joined together afterwards and created life itself. Humans, pokemon, they all were created by the six.

However afterwards, the six grew angry with eachother. Groudon and Kyogre both thought that they were the most powerful, so they started fighting to decide. Rayquaza claimed that he was the one to lead them and attacked them both. Ho-oh and Lugia, wanting order, tried to stop them. All three nature titans however, turned on them. They bonded together to take down Ho-oh and Lugia. Celebi tried to intervene, but the titans easily beat it and sent it down into the voids of time. Then the titans attacked Ho-oh and Lugia. They were easily winning, Kyogre's water power easily hurting Ho-oh and Groudon's force shredding through Lugia's defence, while Rayquaza helped out a titan at a time. Ho-oh and Lugia were losing. Luckily, Celebi returned and using it's time powers, let Ho-oh and Lugia rest. Ho-ih and Lugia then created three underlings each, from the balancing elements that Lugia had created. Ho-oh made dogs, fast as light itself, while Lugia made birds, with skill and accuracy beyond belief. The battle properly started. The dogs tore down Kyogre, the birds Groudon. Lugia and Ho-oh went for Rayquaza. They fought for years, maybe milenniums, but finally Ho-oh, Lugia and the underlings triumphed. And that is the end of the story."

Granny snapped shut her book. The children looked out the window and saw that it was time for bed. They trooped upstairs and got ready to sleep. Downstairs Granny permitted herself a smile. Just maybe, she thought, it could happen again. Just maybe...

I'll add more to this later.

Zelos
January 6th, 2006, 05:56 PM
I already posted this in Pokemon Roleplay, but I just wanted to see if anyone thought it might do well? I'm not too sure about it but wanted to get some opinions ><;;;;

-Plot-

Every year, in a place known only as Raincloud Forest, a secret ritual is performed at the beginning of each year. Only a select few know about this ceremony. The Pokemon that perform in this yearly event are only select few, chosen for their secret arts and powers. This ritual that they perform is knows as the Sun Dance, and it is a very powerful ritual indeed.

The causes of this dance, if used by someone evil, could result in the very destruction of earth itself. For you see, this dance ensures that the weather will always be there for the coming year. If it is not performed, it could be certain disaster for Earth.

The Pokemon who perform the ritual are a Bellosom, a Jumpluff, a Sunflora, a Roselia, and Celebi, the Voice of The Forest. The day before the dance was to be performed, all the Pokemon were kidnapped. They were sealed with some sort of magic that drained all of their energy, which explains how Celebi was not able to save them.

One lucky Professor was able to witness this event undetected. He was chocled to see some unknown people just walk up and kidnap one of the most powerful Pokemon in the universe. He ran back to his hometown of Maple City, immediately rushing to his Lab and working out a plan to rescue these unlucky Pokemon before the world was thrown into utter chaos.

Loki
March 28th, 2006, 05:09 PM
Okay, here's another one of my "brilliant" RP's. Tell me what you think. I am not religious, so none of this points any fingers, just FYI.

------

They say that there is a gift. A gift, given to the children with the purest of hearts.

Even when these hearts are tainted with evil, these gifts are what bring the children back to justice. What is justice? When good conquers over evil? Where is the thin line that divides Good, and Evil? And where is the thin line every one of these children tread that shows if they are monsters, or the purest beings?

More pure than an Angel itself…

More tainted then the Devil himself…

Many of these children with these gifts ask questions that just can’t be answered. Bestowed upon them is the incredible talent of getting along with their most trusted companions with ease, and in some cases, just about everyone around them. But when one of these children’s hearts become tainted with what merely one legendary might consider Evil, or sinful, then the others must strive to bring that child back until the legendary in question is satisfied.

But perfect is different in everyone’s eyes. The hunters, as outnumbered as they were, hunted the children relentlessly, and pure as they were, would never harm the hunters. They soon died out until there was a meager 8 from hundreds left inside a forest shrine. Using their powers to seal themselves away, the hunters were unable to capture the last few, but were satisfied, as none of the 8 would be of any threat any longer. But what they didn’t expect, was when the entire 8, statues made of pure jasper, sapphire, diamond, ruby, emerald, gold, garnet, and amethyst, disappeared from the confines of the lab of which they had been kept confined within. Nobody could explain this disappearance, and mourned the loss of such valuable statues.

Millennia Later

These children are a mere legend, a dream, and a myth. They are brushed aside in the day-to-day lives of modern day peoples. The strange, are outcasts, no longer treated with the respect that once was. These children possessed 8 ancient pokemon, whose descendants died out after the disappearance of The Eight. Only one remains of each. Articuno, Moltres, and Zapdos, the legendary birds that maintained the balance of Mother Nature. Rayquaza, Kyogre, and Groudon, who maintained the balance of humanity. Celebi, and Mew, who represented these things. Humanity as Celebi altered the past for the better good of the future, and Mother Nature, for Mew, the one who brought the pokemon into the world.

Or so they say.

Was it Mew, or the Children, who brought the world to peace Millennia ago? Only Mew would now know that fact.

The Child of Amethyst was unearthed in the depths of the Ilex Forest. Only to disappear in a flash of pink light, as Mew removed her trainer from the grasp of humans and their ignorance. But this confirmed the legend of Children, for millions around the world, and it is now a story that is told ten fold more then before. Books upon books tell of the light that showed humans so many years ago what life and love were truly about. That knowledge was lost, and now you set out on a brand new quest to become a pokemon champion, with the side-quest of learning just what this legend your grandparents have told you so many times over is all about.

------------------------------
What you’re going to do~~You are an unwary Child, the reincarnations of the divine beings who once freely roamed the earth. A spark of interest arises when your grandparents tell you of this story after many years of dismissing this myth. And what’s best is that you are finally about to go on your journey into the world, with your very own pokemon. You’ll be the ones to find the Children frozen into statues and put them to rest for the first time in years beyond your knowledge.
------------------------

Restricted to 8 RP members, including myself.

Jasper: Moltres
Sapphire: Kyogre:
Diamond: Articuno:
Ruby: Groudon:
Emerald: Rayquaza:
Gold: Zapdos:
Green Garnet: Celebi:
Amethyst: Mew:

--------------------------
Anything should be added/removed?

eevachu
June 7th, 2006, 04:31 PM
My, my... It has been far too long since I RPed... Shame on me.

Anywho, I was wondering if I could resurect an old rp (I'd start it again of course, I don't actually want the resurect the thread) that I started but I never got to finish because I was never there to add the main plot.

The old thread is here. (http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=57722)

If I am allowed to resurect the poor dead RP, I am wondering if anyone would like to join.

Loki
June 10th, 2006, 06:58 AM
Perhaps add a little more description to it, and I'll glady join! ...well, maybe. I'll be one of the last few to join, because I'm picky about who I RP with and their way of RPing, but otherwise, it looks great. Maybe you should add a little more to the plot though? Like, the plot in general?

[Fear_Itself]
June 25th, 2006, 03:54 PM
I'm just wondering..
..Before I even consider posting up the plot..
Do any of you think an animal-based RP will attract any members?
I have in mind to make a Sled Dog roleplay, but I'm not sure if anyone in the PC is interested..
I'm asking so I don't post the RP and have no one post in it. xPP

Loki
June 25th, 2006, 05:02 PM
Hmm, some dog lovers would be interested probably. I myself, aren't really one to join those kinds of RPs, but I'm sure there are people around who love to RP those kind of things.

It really depends on how much of the RPing population likes dogs enough to join an RP about them.

[Fear_Itself]
June 25th, 2006, 05:22 PM
Yeah, I know.
On other sites, I once got a dog roleplay up to fifty pages.
I'm not sure if there are as much dog-lovers here as there are on other forums.
Perhaps I can round up a few dog-lovers and we can try to make the RP.. And make sure it doesn't die out too quickly. xPP Here's the basic plot, it's a Sled Dog roleplay, so I included a few mushing terms.

It was a bitter cold winter on a snowy trail in Northern Alaska. A wind chill of double-digit, negative degrees farenheit cut through the Alaskan valley like an axe through a plank of wood. This valley was a shortcut to a small town nearby, and it had not a tree nor a single bush upon it. It seemed like the ideal path at the time, but what the musher didn't know was that this so-called 'valley' was actually a lake. This lake had barely an inch or less of ice at its top, frozen just recently after the down stopped dumping hot water down its shore. With such little support beneath the sled's foundation, it would be impossible for this man to cross.

He unknowingly called out "Gee" to his dogs, ordering them to turn right towards what would be all of their fates. He held onto the reigns tightly for grip, carefully guiding the dogs onto the thin layer of ice. All seemed to go well for half of the distance on the lake, but then it happened. The back foundation of the sled broke through the ice at an even thinner spot on the lake than the rest of it. As soon as the back of the sled broke through, the rest of the sled soon followed with it. The man was instantly pulled underwater, and his dogs tried desperately to pull both the rider and sled from their fate. The rope of the harness was sliced by a piece of ice at the edge of the opening, the frozen musher drowned and the sled completely sunk into the water.

The dogs had no clue what to do. Sure, they could hunt and survive on food, but now they were questioning their purpose. For most of them, they had worked since they were very young, pulling sleds for mushers. Now, they were unsure what to do with themselves. They needed to find a village where a new musher would call them his own, a new heirarchy had to be established, and finally, these dogs needed their life back, their life in the harness once more.

Dang..
Yes, I know it's short. xPP
I'll have to build on it later on.

Bluefox06
July 22nd, 2006, 04:51 PM
I'm new to RPing so could any one help me make
this one better?

The regions have declared war due to drastic reasons.
Some Pokemon have joined the war and others
stayed out but got caught in the events. The trainers
decided to join the war but some just went on with there
lives naturally. The regions divided the people and the Pokemon
into groups. The Wild Pokemon, Army Pokemon,
War Trainers, Citizens, and the Neutral Trainers.

Its short but its all i can think of.
I love RPs

darkrayquaza
August 5th, 2006, 02:19 PM
Hey can you guys help me make a good rp.
Its about fighters from around the world go on a tournamnet and win 25 grand can you guys help?

Loki
August 6th, 2006, 07:29 PM
@ Larvatar Breeder:

The regions have declared war due to drastic reasons.
Some Pokemon have joined the war and others
stayed out but got caught in the events. The trainers
decided to join the war but some just went on with there
lives naturally. The regions divided the people and the Pokemon
into groups. The Wild Pokemon, Army Pokemon,
War Trainers, Citizens, and the Neutral Trainers.

Here, this is what it would REALLY look like.

The regions have declared war due to drastic reasons. Some Pokemon have joined the war and others stayed out but got caught in the events. The trainers decided to join the war but some just went on with there lives naturally. The regions divided the people and the Pokemon into groups. The Wild Pokemon, Army Pokemon, War Trainers, Citizens, and the Neutral Trainers.

Considerably shorter line-wise no? Anyway, by pressing enter that much, it makes no difference whatsoever in the judging. =_= Trust me, I'm not fooled like that. Anyway, I suggest you add more detail about the war, more detail about what happened, important events that might change the roleplay, where your roleplayer's will start, why they should fight instead of watch like the other humans etc etc.

@ darkrayquaza: Well first off, you'll want to develop a basic plot, even if it's excruciatingly short like Larvatar Breeder's plot. Then, it's easier for us to help you, because we'll know a little more about your main idea, other then the bare essentials.

Bluefox06
August 22nd, 2006, 03:31 AM
Heres a new idea. I'm not trying to press enter. I write on Word but it makes thaings short.
Any way heres my idea.

Story
Long ago in the Pokemon world people and pokemon lived it peace.
They battled for fun and played together. Although there was Team
Aqua, Magma and Rocket everything was fine. Until one day at a lab
a scientist named Dr. Split created a pokemon. It was a mix between
water, fire, grass and psychic. He thought if this worked he could make
more of them so trainers didn't have to decide between the 4 types.
Dr. Split called him Trylog. Trylog was always kept in a pod until one
day Dr. Split wanted to show the other scientist his attacks. The pod opened and Trylog went on a rampage. First, Trylog let all the lab pokemon loose. Then, he destroyed the lab using his new attacks. Trylog found out he could combine his attacks! After he destroyed most of the lab he showed other pokemon what he could do.

Trylog ordered them to obey him. He gathered the strongest rock, water, ground, and grass pokemon and told them to slit the regions and make him 4 new regions. It took weeks but finally they created. The grass and water made trees, plants, lakes, and stuff to make the broken parts of the regions pretty. He ordered the people and the pokemon to go to certain regions. Some disobeyed his commands. Trylog was tough but inside he wanted to hurt no one. The regions were crazy and wild. One day, Trylog found out another power. He could give pokemon the power to control humans. Trylog gave the 3 regions the power to do so. This scared the people and some fled to the 4th region. Others stayed. Everyone lived a normal life and adapted to the fact there were ruled by Trylog. He found a mild sized island to live on. He called it Moon Island because it was shaped like a crescent moon.

Currently
Trylog caused total destruction to the pokemon world. He rearranged everything to what he pleased. He made 4 regions, Fire, Water, Grass and Neutral. The Neutral region had different types of pokemon and trainers. Since Trylog made them flee this is were they stayed. Inside Trylog was nice an of to let humans and pokemon flee to the region. In the Fire, Water and Grass region he let trainers stay and catch pokemon to but he gave those pokemon the power to control them when they plased. The possessed trainers lived a normal life. When the pokemon controlled them they forgot it even happened. Lots of trainers and pokemon tried to stop Trylog but he just enilatlated them but never killed them. Tyrog lived on Moon Island which was in the middle of the 4 regions. If a pokemon decided to live in the Neutral region from any of the other regions it would lose its power to control humans. The regions were like the other regions before Trylog but the 3 regions kept only one type of pokemon. Trainers are aloud to VIST over regions.

Every day Trylog sat down on a rock to read Splits log. He wanted to know more about himself. Every time he read the book he grew stronger. While he was reading the book, many people wanted to attack him. Trylog just flung them of the island with physic. Many of the pages were torn do to lab destruction. Trylog wondered if Split was still alive.

Dr. Split’s Log Book
Entry 1. I found a nice little Cyndaquil playing in my lab.
It was so cute. I took it in as my pet.

Entry 6. It evolved into a Quilava. I’m starting to get some ideas.

Entry 9. I showed my parteners my idea put they laughed. Some
day I’ll prove them wrong.

Enrty 12.I injected some dna into Quilava and he started cocooning.

Entry 15. When Quilava touches something it cocoons. Maybe he gained a power.

Entry 18. I set up the idea and I’m going to put Tyflosion in a dna pod.

Entry 21. Ive created Trylog. Part phy, grass, fire, water. He looks cool.

Entry 31 I’m going to show my partners his attacks in an hour.

Rules
1. No cussing
2. No double posting unless you have permission
3. You may go of topic but not for a dumb reason
4. No controling other people unless its user gives you permission
5. No less the 4 lines per post unless its a Question
6. Have fun

Forms
Trainer form

Name:
Looks: ( picture or words )
Region:
Personality:
Pokemon: ( depends on were you live and your aloud to create a Pokemon its one type and has a picture -not including Neutral-)
Other: ( if i forgot any thing or you have something other than the form)

Wild Pokemon form
Name:
Type:
Pokemon: (what are you?)
Region:
Looks: (only if custom made or etc.)
Personality:
Catchable: ( If later in the game you want to make a trainer)
RP sample: ( 4 lines or more)
Other:

Loki
August 22nd, 2006, 01:56 PM
Long ago in the Pokemon world people and pokemon lived it peace. They battled for fun and played together. Although there was Team Aqua, Magma and Rocket everything was fine. Until one day at a lab a scientist named Dr. Split created a pokemon. It was a mix between
water, fire, grass and psychic. He thought if this worked he could make more of them so trainers didn't have to decide between the 4 types. Dr. Split called him Trylog. Trylog was always kept in a pod until one day Dr. Split wanted to show the other scientist his attacks. The pod opened and Trylog went on a rampage. First, Trylog let all the lab pokemon loose. Then, he destroyed the lab using his new attacks. Trylog found out he could combine his attacks! After he destroyed most of the lab he showed other pokemon what he could do.

Trylog ordered them to obey him. He gathered the strongest rock, water, ground, and grass pokemon and told them to slit the regions and make him 4 new regions. It took weeks but finally they created. The grass and water made trees, plants, lakes, and stuff to make the broken parts of the regions pretty. He ordered the people and the pokemon to go to certain regions. Some disobeyed his commands. Trylog was tough but inside he wanted to hurt no one. The regions were crazy and wild. One day, Trylog found out another power. He could give pokemon the power to control humans. Trylog gave the 3 regions the power to do so. This scared the people and some fled to the 4th region. Others stayed. Everyone lived a normal life and adapted to the fact there were ruled by Trylog. He found a mild sized island to live on. He called it Moon Island because it was shaped like a crescent moon.

Much prettier no? Anyway, if you copy and paste from word, then fix it up afterwards, like I just did for you. Otherwise, All I can say is add more description, cause you can never have enough of that. It looks pretty good though.

GodofPH
August 23rd, 2006, 11:12 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dulce_Base

I thought about having a science fiction RP taking place in the Dulce Base (see the link above). Basically, a group of people are abducted (the players) by aliens, and wake up as genetically spliced freaks in the holding pens in the Dulce Base. The players could design they're own genetically spliced form. The real story starts when a civil war breaks out in the base between the humans and the alien scientists, in which the players and other experiments are released. Its up to the players to pick a side, or just take advantage of the chaos to escape.

Loki
August 23rd, 2006, 04:18 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, Dulce Base!!! LOLOLOLOLOL *shot* It's called nuclear radiation peoples, not alien genetic manipulation. xDDDDD Trust one that lives in NM.

Anyway, sorry just had to get that out of my system, but you'd need more then just that GodofPH, what happens when people escape, when the battles over, and stuff? Surely the battle's not just going to be the entire roleplay, as that'd be a really short roleplay. Anyway, I've been thinking of this roleplay for awhile now:

The City of Lost Souls

Long ago, a war over land and power was fought- it lasted until people lost all recollection of the meaning of peace. Mages, Swordsmen, Archers, every kind of fighter participated in this terrible war that weaked havoc on the single continents. Swords clashed day and night, and continued, even after entire armies were wiped out, even after every empire no longer had any soldiers to fight in their name- until the only people left were surrounded with the ruin and destruction caused by the war. These people found themselves warped into one single empire, pro-peace against the killing and suffering. But there was no longer anyone to protest against- there was no one left. In three long tedious years, dozens of acres of land were now covered in tombstones- all entirely identical and unnamed. This place was named The City of Lost Souls, an ironic name for the people who had died in the horrid war. A new empire was erected, surrounding The City of Lost Souls, and it was a city of peace, strict rules that bore terrible punishment if broken.

The six most powerful fighters of the few that had survived the war ruled over the quickly growing empire, and kept everything in order. The memories of the grief and war kept them from wanting more power then one another, and The City of Lost Souls kept anyone from even the thought of rebellion. Being the center of the entire empire, it seemed to radiate a sadness and grief of the dead over the new cities, reminding even those who had never witness the losses gained over what aggression could bring.

But as time passed, people forgot The City of Lost Souls, arrogant and naturally rebellious people. They started little arguments, and paid no heed to the punishments. The six kings and queens put together their powers and created a potion to be fed to anyone who broke the new, even stricter rules- inside the potion was a terrible illness. It was named amongst the noble, ‘Pain of Grief’, and amongst the commoners, ‘Black Potion’. It was not fatal, and had a different effect for everyone. It reflected what was truly inside of you. If you were pure, it would not harm you- but, why would you have been forced to take it in the first place if you were pure? In most cases, it would rack the body with pain, or cause the victim to be able to speak only rude and insulting words. It was never spoken, who had taken the potion and who had not- though it was quite obvious.

This tradition continued, passed on and on until the entire empire fell apart to give way to the new customs. The City of Lost Souls stayed where it was, but what it was and why it was there was forgotten. People only knew that it had an eerie feel to it, and all the tombstones were impossible to uproot- as though being held in place by the bodies buried underneath. It was impossible to build over the tombstones, but oddly enough, it was possible to renovate them, and the building that kept the flowers and offerings that were sold. It became a cursed place, and holy as well. Hundreds of millenia later, The City of Lost Souls stands as it were when it was first erected. Even though it was ignored by the people for the past few centuries, it stays as though frozen in time.

But one thing people remember is the disease. They don’t know what it exactly is, and it becomes a mysteriously uncurable disease in which the victim simply dies from, or with. These people, bearing these terrible diseases, are also granted powers. Powers that coincide with whatever effect the illness places on themselves. For example, should one bear extreme pain periodically, one can cause another the same extreme pain. This however, only works on lower minded beings, such as the Shadow Spectres, beings that were once human and consumed by their own rage and lust for war, or the many other monsters that now roam the plains of the new empire. The potion is entirely wiped out- and the written cure was burned. The disease is now hereditary, and slowly drains away with the generations until only six are left. These six, all powerful fighters of different classes, have bore their disease for years, and have caught drift of the one cure. The cure is written in a riddle-

You cannot touch nor see my destructive yet pure being, but it will show you your light nonetheless.

Finding the cure becomes your new quest, but doing it alone is not possible- the smartest beasts and creatures protect the cure, and nobody has ever solved this incredibly vague riddle. Can you?

And yes Larvatar Breeder, I copy and pasted this from word. As you can see, the lines are not broken. So what do you guys think? Good, bad, okay, don't care?

GodofPH
August 23rd, 2006, 06:22 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, Dulce Base!!! LOLOLOLOLOL *shot* It's called nuclear radiation peoples, not alien genetic manipulation. xDDDDD Trust one that lives in NM.

Anyway, sorry just had to get that out of my system, but you'd need more then just that GodofPH, what happens when people escape, when the battles over, and stuff? Surely the battle's not just going to be the entire roleplay, as that'd be a really short roleplay

Well, I had planned that it wouldn't be just one battle, that it would be more of a little war going on down there and it would be drawn out across several levels of the base.

Though, that does get me thinking. The players could have to find a safe place on the surface after they escape the base. Since they would be genetically mutated freaks when they got out, the surface peoples wouldn't exactly welcome them into the small town of Dulce. When they get to the surface, the Army and the Aliens could still come after them, maybe even the two resolve their differences to capture the genetic experiments.

Loki
August 23rd, 2006, 06:53 PM
Well, THEN you'll have to mark another ending point. You don't want to run from them forever, the hunt would never end. And neither would the roleplay. Maybe look for a 'cure' to 'un-splice' the DNA etc etc. You'll have to think of one though.

Jack O'Neill
August 23rd, 2006, 07:08 PM
I doubt that any of you are familiar with Command & Conquer (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Command_%26_Conquer:_Tiberian_series), given this community's well-documented contempt for warfare and American computer games, but I got a killer idea for a Pokémon RP after reading the Wikipedia treatise on the substance known as Tiberium (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiberium). Here goes:

Command & Conquer: Some Kind of Monster

*rated PG-13 for gratuitous violence, profanity, and crude humour*

===============

I've gone and done it now by making a Command & Conquer (more specifically, the Tiberian (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Command_%26_Conquer:_Tiberian_series) sub-franchise)/Pokémon crossover. In order to make this outlandish idea work, I had to take a whole lot of liberties with plot details, characters, and other such things. Now on with the show.

Backstory

The insidious substance known as Tiberium (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiberium) first came to the Johto, Kanto, and Hoenn regions during a meteor shower over three decades ago. This material leeches metals and other minerals out of the soil and concentrates it into easily harvested and processed crystals; while it did much to revolutionize the mining industry in those regions, its truly terrifiying aspects did not begin to be known until much later.

Unbeknownst to most people, Tiberium is also an extremely toxic and mutagenic material. Harvesting it unprotected is inherently risky, as the fumes generated by its deposits are toxic to humans and Pokémon alike. Long-term low-level exposure to Tiberium merely causes a gradual bodily decline, which almost uniformly means a slow and painful death; as the exact means of Tiberium poisoning are unknown, treatment focuses on merely relieving symptoms instead of curing it entirely. Long-term mid- to high-level exposure results in mutations and physiological alterations, including Tiberium crystal growth on the skin, immunity to Tiberium poisoning, and the ability to accelerate cellular regeneration (read: fast healing) near large concentrations of Tiberium. Sudden exposure to high levels of Tiberium is lethal to unprotected organic life; irregular mutations can ensue postmortem, creating creatures known as "Visceroids" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Other_factions_of_Command_%26_Conquer#The_Visceroid) from the remains of the dead.

Three years after the discovery of Tiberium in Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn, the terrorist organization known as the Brotherhood of Nod (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Brotherhood_of_Nod) began to surface; while preaching "peace," "unity," and "eternal brotherhood" (among other things), it actually sought the complete and total domination of the regions' people, Pokémon, and natural resources. Tiberium is a vital cornerstone of Nod doctrine; the organization claims that the full embracement of the substance is the key to the revolution that it seeks. After planting its agents in high positions of the regional governments and major corporations (notably Silph and Devon), Nod began subjugating its primary competitors: Teams Rocket, Magma, and Aqua. The ensuing war that followed raged openly for three years, exacting a terrible toll on the three regions; it ultimately led to the interference of the United Nations Global Defense Initiative (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Defense_Initiative) towards the end of the conflict, which crushed Nod once and for all in an epic assault on its headquarters in Viridian City.

The Plot

Twenty-four years have passed since the end of the GDI invasion, the downfall of Nod, and the fragmenting of the various Teams. In the meantime, Tiberium has grown from being a mere inconvenience (economic value aside) to a veritable threat. A full 20% of Johto, Kanto, and Hoenn's combined landmass (so-called "red zones") has been rendered completely uninhabitable to non-mutated humans and Pokémon; an additional 50% ("yellow zones") is severely affected by Tiberium deposits, yet is home to 80% of the regions' non-mutated human and Pokémon population. The remaining 30% is relatively untouched by Tiberium; most of these "blue zones" are located on isolated and strategically unimportant islands.

The effects of Tiberium on the humans and Pokémon of Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn are obvious and widespread. Most human civilians and Pokémon living in yellow zones have already begun to exhibit mutations; these individuals are collectively referred to as the "Forgotten," as they have been virtually ignored by the regional governments. Despite this neglect, the Forgotten stil have faith in the government for the most part and often actively resist efforts by Nod to absorb them into its army. Of course, those in red zones have either been turned into Visceroids or have been mutated so severely that they're barely recognizable as either human or Pokémon.

Despite its defeat at the hands of the GDI over two decades ago, Nod has managed to rebuild itself into a formidable military superpower once more. After absorbing the remnants of the Teams that it once tried to destroyed into itself, Nod set about consolidating its power base in the yellow zones of Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn, discarding its pseudo-religious rhetoric in order to attract the Forgotten to its ranks; it now preaches anarchy, taking full advantage of the Forgotten's supposed discontent towards the government. Through its well-placed corporate connections, Nod has accelerated its research into Tiberium considerably; in addition to Tiberium-based weapons and genetic engineering, it has also performed research into such science fiction staples as lasers, cloaking devices, cybernetics, and artificial intelligence (exemplified by the Computer Assisted Biologically Augmented Lifeform (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technology_of_the_Brotherhood_of_Nod#Computer_Assisted_Biologically_Augmented_Lifeform), or simply CABAL for short).

Nod's resurgence was made glaringly apparent by the takeover of the Mossdeep City cosmodrome, which was then hastily modified into a ballistic missile launch facility. Several Tiberium-tipped Scud missiles were then fired at various targets within Hoenn, transforming the entire region into a giant red zone; most Pokémon species indigenous to Hoenn are now on the verge of extinction, and most human civilians in the region face either death or mutation. This was coincided by various other terrorist actions, including simultaneous train bombings in Saffron and Goldenrod Cities, a nerve gas attack on Celadon City, and the destruction of the Vermillion and Olivine City dock facilities. These incidents obviously brought the attention of the GDI, which promptly dispatched an armed task force to the regions; while the extermination of Nod is its top priority, the GDI is also interested in cleansing the regions of Tiberium by sterilizing all red zones and restoring yellow zones to blue zone status. GDI's interference has given Nod the perfect opportunity to test its technological might against a comparable military force; with CABAL at the helm and its soldiers armed with Tiberium and lasers and augmented by controlled mutations and cybernetics, Nod seems poised to take over Kanto and Johto.

This is where you, the roleplayer, come in. You can take any side you wish in this conflict; you can be a regular civilian, one of the Forgotten, a GDI soldier, or a Nod operative (among other things). Your involvement has a direct effect on the outcome; will the GDI save the day, or will Nod achieve its dreams of world domination?

The Rules

1. Whatever I say, goes.
2. Absolutely, positively no godmodding.
3. Proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation will be strictly enforced.
4. Try to make your posts long and meaningful. One-liners will not be tolerated, kthnx.
5. Inflammatory remarks of any kind will not tolerated.
6. I deliberately fudged some of the details regarding the shows, movies, games, and books. Don't complain. (See Rule #1.)
7. Characters from the shows, movies, games, and books are under my direct control. Don't ask to play as one, and don't try to take control of one.
8. If you don't know anything, then look it up on Wikipedia.
9. Above all else, just pay attention to the plot as it unfolds.

Your Character

Name:
Faction: [Civilian, Forgotten, GDI, or Nod. This will affect many aspects of character creation.]
Age: [If you're going to play a GDI or Nod character, then your age has to be reasonable (read: anywhere from 18 to 45 should do fine). Regular civilians and the Forgotten don't have any age restrictions.]
Subspecies: [Regular human (all factions), Tiberium mutant (Forgotten and Nod only), or cyborg (Nod only). Note: A Nod character can be a hybrid mutant/cyborg if he/she wishes.]
Weapons: [The following is a list of weapons available to your characters (civilians and Forgotten automatically ignore faction restrictions, though their weapon choices still have to be reasonable).

Pistols: SIG-Sauer P226 (http://world.guns.ru/handguns/hg09-e.htm) (GDI only), Heckler & Koch Mark 23 Mod 0 (http://world.guns.ru/handguns/hg12-e.htm) (GDI only), Beretta 92FS (http://world.guns.ru/handguns/hg07-e.htm) (Nod only)
Submachine guns: Heckler & Koch MP5N (http://world.guns.ru/smg/smg14-e.htm), Heckler & Koch MP5K (http://world.guns.ru/smg/smg15-e.htm), Fabrique Nationale P90 (http://world.guns.ru/smg/smg13-e.htm) (GDI only)
Assault rifles: Colt M4A1 Carbine (http://world.guns.ru/assault/as17-e.htm) (GDI only), IMI Tavor TAR-21 (http://world.guns.ru/assault/as30-e.htm) (GDI only), SIG-Sauer 550 (http://world.guns.ru/assault/as25-e.htm) (Nod only)
Shotguns: Mossberg 590 (http://world.guns.ru/shotgun/sh04-e.htm) (GDI only), Franchi SPAS-12 (http://world.guns.ru/shotgun/sh14-e.htm) (Nod only), USAS-12 (http://world.guns.ru/shotgun/sh16-e.htm) (GDI only)
Sniper rifles: Heckler & Koch MSG-90 (http://world.guns.ru/sniper/sn27-e.htm) (GDI only), Accuracy International Arctic Warfare (http://world.guns.ru/sniper/sn06-e.htm) (Nod only), Barrett M82 (http://world.guns.ru/sniper/sn02-e.htm)
Machine guns: Fabrique Nationale M249 SAW (http://world.guns.ru/machine/mg17-e.htm), Fabrique Nationale Mk 48 Mod 0 (http://world.guns.ru/machine/mg38-e.htm) (GDI only)
High explosives: Carl Gustav recoilless rifle (http://world.guns.ru/grenade/gl10-e.htm), Milkor MGL (http://world.guns.ru/grenade/gl14-e.htm) (GDI only), AT4 (http://world.guns.ru/grenade/gl11-e.htm), FGM-148 Javelin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FGM-148_Javelin) (GDI only), SMAW (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoulder-Launched_Multipurpose_Assault_Weapon) (GDI only), FIM-92 Stinger (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIM-92_Stinger)]
Pokémon used: [Specify if any of your Pokémon are mutated or not. GDI forces do not have access to Pokémon at all; the Pokémon used by Nod forces and the Forgotten are invariably mutants.]
Physical description:
Personality:
Miscellaneous stuff:
RP sample:

GodofPH
August 23rd, 2006, 07:08 PM
Well, THEN you'll have to mark another ending point. You don't want to run from them forever, the hunt would never end. And neither would the roleplay. Maybe look for a 'cure' to 'un-splice' the DNA etc etc. You'll have to think of one though.

I just thought of one, but its much more sinister than them simply being 'unspliced' or them even being killed. :badsmile:

Midnight_Dragon249
September 30th, 2006, 10:26 PM
Well, I'm not sure if this is spamming, or no, but, does anyone happen to be making an RP currently? All of the ones right now have already been started. I have one in mind, but i don't have access to a scanner or tablet right now, and the RP is based on my world called "Aedrys". I have a map and everything, but it would be confusing RPing in a place that you don't know what looks like, no? And it's so hard drawing with a touch-pad. (the "mouse" of a laptop.") And if someone didn't mind having no map (and I am not usuing my "amazing" spriting skills to make a map-that's torture!!) then the discription is~

*([THIS IS MY FIRST RP PLOT])*You and your fellow Slayers (as in Aedrys, that's what monster-killing travelers are called, and there are only 6 to a party/team) start out in Reito, a small village near Reitio Forest (REAL creative there, huh?). You all guard the village from monsters that attack it. But don't think you are all gods that can kill anything. You're all the villiage has for a defense. (Plus in a D&D-type game I made, Reitio Forest is the lvl1 dungeon. All lvl 1-3 monsters. And if you get half a lvl up for each dungeon you clear, that's preeety weak monsters.) Monsters in Aedrys are beings created out pure, elemental energy that has taken a physical form. There are items called Cyrun Gems, that are also created of elemental energy. These, however can maintain and store the monsters' power and form, as long as the gem and monster are of the same element. (Sorta like a Pokeball) These gems are very rare, but can hold up to 3 different monster's "data". One day, you 6 are called to Revaldor, the capital of Aedrys, by Veralius, the king. Everyone in Aedrys would know what the king calling a Slayer team means. You are to begin a journey, from the port of Eeshi, on the west coast, to Revaldor, on the east coast by means of taking The Great Road. On your journey, you have to complete whatever tasks are given you by the village/town/city's leader/mayor/head cheescake/whatever. The king only issues these quests when there is trouble from every town, so don't expect a break until your job there is done. Upon ariving in Revaldor, you will be given the title ,"Royal Slayers", and then, we can either end the RP, or we could go on with it, and fight very challenging things and whatnot. Or we could go back to Reito. I dunno. Rawr.

And, if anyone actually reads this and finds it intersting, then here we have a signup sheet.

Name-Character's name
Gender-Dude or Dude-ett?
Race-Options in a min.
Personality-Err, you should know this.
Description-Make it race specific, but you can add your chara's personal touches.
Class-Just wait a sec, 'kay?
Element/Cyrun Gem-Wait s'more.
Monster Discription-Just wait, people!!
RP Sample-I can't let just anyone into this epic little kwest, can I? =P

Races~
Humua-Human. That's about it.
Kuria-Full blood elf. They're tall, slender, and not harsh on the eyes.
KuKuria-Humua with longer, pointy ears, so half-elf, basically.
Lieroso-Animal people, y'know, human with animal attributes? Can't be fantasy creature. And, if you like made-up history, the Lieroso were a result of a tribe of humua who made a pact with with the great beasts, the supposed creators of Aedrys. So, upon birth, Lieroso are born with a few animal characteristics, but develop more animal features, such as odd ears, a tail, fangs, so on and so forth. Lieroso are considered as "young adults" when they stop changing, which is about 13-15 years old. And, the chosen animal MUST be REAL. As normal animals (like on Earth) exist on Aedrys, and are called animals. Then there are creatures. Then monsters. Enough of that.
Veinn-Dragon-Humans. Because I love dragons. And veinn cannot fly. They can hover and glide, but cannot freely fly. Their faces are more human than dragon, and their skin can be whatever color you want. Their wings are generally small, and they have tails. Their ears are...like a two feathered wing...like...see attachment.If you want a veinn chara, please follow the discription.
Muro-Demonic people, with horns, fangs, a slender tail, claws, ect. And they don't wear shoes. Their claws on their feet would just rip 'em.

So, if you want the most freedom with your chara, choose Humua, or KuKuria.

NOW, classes. And the weapons are just suggestions. Not requirements.

Warrior-Most physically powerful class, in both offense and defense. They tend to wield Great swords, War axes, and Polearms. They generally on the slow side, though. They also have a weaker magical resistance.
Elemental Mage-Focuses on damaging elements, such as fire, darkness, wind, and lightning. Since this is their main aspect, they can call up a hotter fireball, or thicker darkness than a spellblade could. But their armor is weak and they dont have much stamina. Weapons are usually daggers, staves, and wands.
Healing Mage-Not all healing, as their magics include the elements of water, light, earth, ice. Light and water are the only real healing magics, as ice and earth can create magic protection walls, and physical protection walls, respectively. Like elemental mages, their armor is weak, and they have little stamina. Equipment is usually maces, hammers, staves, and wands. They can use a shield, if you wanted to.
Spellblade-Jack-of-all trades. Decent in physical combat, but can also wield weak elemental magics and weak healing magics. They are not as strong warriors, and are not a profficient in magics as elemental mages or healing mages. Meaning, they can't deal, or take as much damage as a warrior, call up a great firestorm, or heal all wounds and illnesses. But they can do a little of each. Weapons are usually daggers, swords, or staves.

Finally, elements/Cyrun Gem

Of the 8 elements, you can choose what element of Cyrun Gem your character has. The elements are~
Fire<=>Ice
Earth<=>Wind
Water<=>Lightning
Light<=>Dark

Again, Gems can hold up to 3 creatures of its element. You start out with one creature (it can be practically anything, as long as it fits the fantasy genre) based on whatever element you chose for your gem. The monsters are called in and out of battle like a Pokemon. You release them to fight, then call them back in. However, you fight alongside them, powering them up, helping beat down the enemy, or healing them whan they are weak. Additional monsters are caught in the RP, again, like pokemon, although you just weaken them, then they either "flee" to a near Cyrun of their element, or they disappear and return to energy. The monsters can have up to 2 special traits or abilities, too.

MAP TYPE THING-~GREAT ROAD~

Eeshi=>Zienfel(an Island)=>Doran=>Seirus=>Reito=>Veirus=>Ryokin=>Tsaiya=>Leis=>Beirus=>Froswind=>Revaldor

Long RP. Oh joy. And, if anyone wants to know, I will either get someone to control monsters, or I will. Gah, my arms...o.O

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/9149/veinnearhw3.png

GodofPH
October 8th, 2006, 09:45 AM
I posted this as an RP, but it hasn't gotten any response at all. Can someone tell me what is wrong with it?

Undisclosed Location, Asia

"Colonel Fury, the symbiotes have been secured in the cargo hold."

"Very good, set coordinates for the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier."

"Yes sir."

The stern, eye-patched face of Colonel Nicholas Fury disappeared from the communications screen of the S.H.I.E.L.D. Prisoner Transport Helicopter. The pilot picked up his intercom and spoke into it, "All personnel prepare for take-off."

The roar of the helicopter blades firing up soon drowned the sound of seatbelts clicking and the intercom echoing through the interior of the silver helicopter out. The resulting wind from the helicopter bristled the leaves of the dense tropical underbrush surrounding the landing area as the Helicopter lifted off of the ground.

Hours Later.

The pilot's intercom buzzed. He glanced at the on-board map; the helicopter was passing over the shores of New York City. He picked it up and asked, "Yes?"

"Sir, we have a problem. You'd better come take a look,” said the voice on the other end.

The pilot sighed and trudged toward the Cargo Hold. When he opened the door, he was presented with several S.H.I.E.L.D. Soldiers lying on the ground with blood trickling from stab wounds. Standing above them was yet another S.H.I.E.L.D. soldier, wiping blood from a foreign looking dagger. The soldier turned to the pilot and softly said, "The problem is that the Kingpin needs these symbiotes to get loose in New York City, cause chaos, and I've been paid a hefty sum to make that so."

The soldier removed his hat and his skin turned a very pale shade of white. His hair disappeared and his face turned into that of a sly villain. The Pilot murmured, "Chameleon..."

"Yes, now, please excuse me. I must kill you now."

Chameleon jabbed the dagger into the Pilot's chest, and moments later his face morphed into a copy of his victim’s. The disguised Chameleon strolled into the cockpit and said to himself, "I will just have to tell Fury that that the symbiotes got loose, killed the rest of the crew, and had to be dumped into the ocean."

The Chameleon smiled with an evil flare as he pressed the 'Dump Cargo' button. The plane's nose tilted up and turned away from its course as the crates fell into the ocean surrounding New York City.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Overview:

A large batch of symbiotes* (characters like Venom, Carnage) have been released in New York City and are seeking hosts. You play as human whom bonds with a symbiote. Its up to you what you do with your new symbiote suit, be it heroic, criminal, or whatever. You can decide what kinds of powers your symbiote gives you, and you can decide the appearance of your symbiote costume.*

*Note: You don’t have to make your character resemble Venom, you can have your character’s symbiote give them entirely different powers and still look like a normal human or even some sort of monster if you wish.

Why has Kingpin plotted for these symbiotes to be set loose? Will S.H.I.E.L.D. be able to contain them? Will the symbiotes bring the city to its knees or usher in a new era of super-powered crimefighters?

*http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbiote_%28comics%29

Profiles Need:

Character Name
Personality
Appearance without Symbiote (What your character looks like normally)
Appearance with Symbiote (What they look like with their symbiote costume on)
Symbiotic Powers (Don't get too overboard here)
Character History (Don’t forget to tell how and why your character bonded with their symbiote)
RP Sample (a sample of your RPing work)

Rules:
1) No godmodding
2) RP Samples are REQUIRED
3) Every entry must be more than one paragraph long.
4) OOC Posts must be accompanied with a normal entry to the story
5) No power playing unless authorized by the character's owner.
6) All character entries must be approved by me

Alana
October 15th, 2006, 07:12 AM
Both of the RPs I posted have gone down hill and probably won't be alive much longer. (Poor things.) So I want to write a new one. The only problem is, I have absolutely no ideas. Is there any kind of RP anyone would like to see?

Midnight_Dragon249
October 15th, 2006, 09:06 AM
Any sort of fantasy or Pokemon RP (Not fantasy AND Pokemon, like those "We have magic but we also have a Pokemon" ones) would interest me. Preferably a Pokemon one, just because.

Loki
October 15th, 2006, 09:13 AM
I'd want to see a Fruits Basket RP. There's really only ever been one since I've come to PC, and they're really quite fun.

Alana
October 15th, 2006, 10:41 AM
Pokemon is pretty easy because I've written several of those but I need more than that. I've never seen Fruits Basket so I won't be able to make an RP for it. ^^;

GodofPH
October 17th, 2006, 05:26 PM
^ I always like to see a good Superhero RP pop up. Teen Titans, X-Men, Sky High, whatever. Its all good to me. Also, I'd latch onto any RP with large, ferocious reptiles abundant...

Alana
October 17th, 2006, 05:28 PM
That I can do. Give me some time. I have an idea forming in my head. I just need to poke it a bit until it becomes clearer. I'll post again when I have some of it typed up. (Edit it this one if there's no reply.)

Edit: Mauahahahaha! I got my brain to work and came up with an idea! I have finished writing it and shall post it soon. It's a bit choppy but I think it's easy to understand so I won't bother going back and prettying it up. (Yes, I am lazy. :P)

Kurosaki Ichigo
October 23rd, 2006, 10:12 AM
I was thinking of doing a "Tales Of" based RP but i'm but sure if people will find it intresting...

Midnight_Dragon249
October 29th, 2006, 07:04 PM
I might make a Pokemon RP {and be very picky on who gets in, mind you} ,but my brain's creative juice isn't the right type to make an RP plot. Sure, I can make a decent fic/fanfic {which shall all stay in the dark depths of my computer, mind you} ,character {same}, but no good plot. >< So, any suggestions would be appreciated.

GodofPH
November 11th, 2006, 07:45 PM
I've been dabbling with an idea of a Pokemon RP based on the Bible's Book of Revelation

As we now know, Mew is the ancestor of all Earth Pokemon. My thought is that after Arseus created Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Dialga, and Palkia to create the Earth, Arseus created Mew to be the ancestor of all Pokemon. Since then, many species of Pokemon have evolved from Mew while the species of Mew itself has become very elusive. Eventually, however, Mew sightings stop flowing in completely. While this is nothing major to some, the trainers more involved with the mystic side of Pokemon become concerned. Then, a pharmeceutical company called Nero Industries (secretly owned by Team Rocket and stocked with the scientists that created Mewtwo) claims to have created a new Formula that can make your Pokemon perform better (secretly, its created from the Mew DNA used to make Mewtwo). The formula becomes very popular because of its fascinating results, and it gets to the point where if you even wish to be able to compete in Pokemon battles at all you must use the Formula to be able to stand a chance. What the Trainers don't know is, the Formula, while making the Pokemon stronger, makes them perfectly suceptible to Giovanni's Mind Control. Giovanni had the scientists use the DNA and formulas to turn himself into the powerful Mewthree (working title). Mewthree has control over any Pokemon that uses the Formula, and eventually he summons the Pokemon to turn on their masters and serve him. All of the Pokemon that used the formula become obdient to Mewthree and enslave their masters. Team Rocket (with their formula enhanced Pokemon) even manage to capture Kyogre, Deoxys, Entei, and Mewtwo and force exposure to the Formula to them. At that point, the humans' only chance of survival are the Expirienced Trainers that didn't use The Formula and the remaining Legends. When that seems like it may not be enough, some of the trainers seek out to try to find the Mews, who are the only remaining hope for changing the tide of the War. When the Mews are found, Giovanni/Mewthree attempts to force the Formula on Mews, but they resist and the ensuing battle between them creates an explosion so large that a mountain range is blown apart into a flattened plane, which the two sides of the War march upon for the Final Battle.

I'll elaborate on the Revelation connections

Jesus- This is represented by the Mews. Notice how I mention they disappear before the RP starts, and their return to change the tide of the War is like the Second Coming of Jesus.

The Antichrist- This is Giovanni/Mewthree. He uses the deception of the true nature of The Formula to take over, just as the Antichrist uses deception and lies to take over the world in Revelation.

The False Prophet- This is Nero Industries. In Revelation, The False Prophet is described as one who makes people worship the Antichrist. In my RP, they 'make people worship the beast' by creating the Formula and giving Giovanni the serum to become Mewthree. Also, using Mew's DNA to make The Formula is sort of like the False Religion that the False Prophet is said to sporead in the end times.

The Mark of The Beast- This is The Formula. In the Bible, it says "no one could buy or sell without the Mark of the Beast." In my RP, I work it into no one even being able to hope to compete in Pokemon battles unless they have The Formula themselves, because the Formula has become so popular with its incredible stat enhances that almost everyone has used it. Also, the Formula's underlying mind-control attibutes are similar to The Mark of The Beast being described as being a mark of loyalty to the Antichrist.

The Four Horseman of the Apacolypse- ( see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Horsemen_of_the_Apocalypse) In my RP, the Four Horsemen of the Apacolypse are Mewthree/Giovanni (as the Antichrist is a Horseman in the Bible), Deoxys (representing the Horseman of Pestilence), Entei (representing the Horseman of War), and Mewtwo (representing the Horseman of Death). The three legends mentioned are not willing servants of Mewthree, but rather slaves that Mewthree created by having Team Rocket expose them to The Formula. I plan to have some nifty battle between Mewtwo and Mewthree as the latter trys to force the Formula on the former.

The Behemoth and The Leviathan- I mentioned that Kyogre was one of the captured Legends, and I intend to have Groudon fight him in the final battle of the RP. This parallels the battle between The Behemoth and The Leviathan that is said to happen in the end times.

Mount Megiddo- In Revelation, The Battle of Armageddon (war to end all wars) occurs in a mountain valley created by spiltting apart Mount Medgiddo. Just as a mentioned in the RP description, an explosion from a skirmish between the Mews and Mewthree destroys a mountain and leaves a flattened plane behind that the opposing sides have their final fight on.

BTW, I don't intend on calling him "Mewthree" in the actual RP, it was just an early working title I came up with as I made these notes. Any suggestions on how to organize those notes I have into a plot, or just suggestions in general?

Midnight_Dragon249
November 11th, 2006, 11:03 PM
Well, nice plot and all, but you probably need to take out the whole Bible thing. It would be seen as a ... well, you just shouldn't do that if you want people to join. Not every Pokemon Fan is Christian. Trust me on that one.

GodofPH
November 12th, 2006, 05:32 PM
^ I wasn't planning on mentioning the Bible alot/have it be a part of the plot, I just wanted to use the story of Revelation (I'm a big fan of the End Times propechies) as the basis for a plot for a Pokemon RP. I love symbolism and all, and the introduction of Arseus in the D/P pokemon lists that popped up recently really made me think Pokemon could be very compatible for an adaption of the Biblical Apacolypse.

Netta
November 19th, 2006, 06:09 PM
Hey everyone, I've always wanted to do a rp called Digimon FDD. I have a good ideah of what I want and what rules and what not, but I'm unsure if it will work. Here's what I've written so far. If anyone can help me with anything, it'd much appriated.

Here are what I have in plan. We are going to do something that I've always dreamed of doing. Everyone has their own created digimons and human characters. What if, you're characters and your made up digimon were alive and real? What if, everything that we've seen on digimon was true? This is where you get to experience everything. From reality thrown upside down and inside out. ((I know it sounds like Digimon Tamers but that's what FDD is all about.)) This is the plan, this happens before the Tamers Season, about 20 years in the future from Daisuke (Davis) and Taichi (Tai)'s group. They are all older and no longer able to do much saving like they did when they were younger. So it's up to you.

What is FDD? FDD is short for Fictional DigiDestined and Digimon. There are many FDD characters out there that don't have any website put up for their created digimon's characters. But this is when real people put themselves into a character (or make up a personality of how they wish they were) and create stories of them with the others. FDD doesn't belong to just one person. I don't know who came up with it first, but there are many people who have FDD sites out there and believe me, they are fun to read and I've always wanted to try a quick FDD rp. Yes I have my own site, but it's still in working process and at least I'll be able to see if I have what it takes.

What do you mean Levels as Child? Child is the the Japanese version of our Rookie Level. Here are the level translations.
Rookie = Child, Champion = Adult, Ultimate = Perfect, and Mega = Ultimate.
I want to go along with the japanese version as I've always believed to stay with the origional rather than go to the modified version.

Digivices: The digivices are already choosen and made with new colors. They are the D-Arcs/D-Powers from the Tamers version which means you can use cards. (pictures will come soon. One color for one person only)

Digivolutions: Digivolving will be somewhat different from the shows. The cards are the keys. (These will be given to you once you have been accepted.) Digivolution is the same from Child to Adult. From Adult to Perfect is slightly different, instead of having Calumon give the crystal activation, you get to use a card that has a crest. (I would like you're crests to be your own creation and design. You cannot use these crests, (Courage, Freindship, Love, Sincerity, Knowledge, Reliability, Hope, and Light.)

What about the Ultiamte/Mega level? I'm sorry to say that not all of you will be able to reach this level. Just joking. Actually, because this is not really based on the show's rules and based on my rules, I say what the hey, let's do it. You can do one of two ways to reach the Mega/Ultimate level. One way is the warp digivolution like Agumon and Gabumon to WarGreymon, and MetalGarurumon. The term Warp is when a digimon skips a certain level to reach a higher level in faster time. The other way is to have the Perfect/Ultimate level digimon digivolve to the Ultimate/Mega level. Example: Agumon digivolve too Greymon, Greymon digivolve too MetalGreymon, MetalGreymon digivolve too WarGreymon.

What about DNA digivolution and BioMerging? I'm sorry to say DNA is not allowed. BioMerging will only be giving to a few characters. Sorry, I'm the one who will choose the BioMerging for the characters.

Rp Plot

Twelve humans with strange devices saved two worlds from the darkness and evil villans. And because of it, peace reined over both worlds and creatures known as Digimons lived peacefully together in both worlds. In Japan, the spread of digimons living together with humans expands. The Japanese digidestines have been around to ensure the safety. The international DigiDestines however, do not have the advantage as the government thinks of digimons as a threat created by Japan to rule the world. How wrong they were.

Darkness began to settle once again, but this time, it's different from the last digidestines. Past new evils have tried to start with taking over the Digital World first and than the Human World. Now, evil has a new plot. A new way to conquer both worlds. This evil has started in the World of Men. A new Evil has arrised, but for one purpose. To rid the world of the DigiDestines known and to prevent new DigiDestines from being born.

With the rising darkness, the guardians of the Digital World were blind to this and did not activate any powers to release to immediatly choose children to be digidestines. However, one digimon has. This digimon was shadowed and was afraid evil and darkness might try a new way of conquering the world. If it were to happen, the powers would be released and sent to a selected group of children.

Digimon Tamers
Leader:

(only these get to be choosen. Leader will be decided when we have all members.)

Here is Rp Profile.

Human

Name: (What is your character's name? Last name perferred, but not mandatory)

Height: (5'4", 5'5" 1/2?)

Crests: (Courage, Friendship, Responsiblity, ect. You cannot use the first season crests. Sorry.)

Personality: (Funny, Distant, Afraid to show feelings ect. Please have at least a three to four lines long personality)

Description: (What does your character look like? Red Hair? Brown Hair? Blue Eyes? Red Eyes? Ect. What are they wearing?)

History: (Give a little histroy of who your character's personality came to be or give us a breif story of what happened to your human partner.)

Digimon

Name: (Agumon, Pacemon)

Pronounciation: (Ah-goo-mahn, Pay-s-mahn. Do the best you can, even I have problems with this.)

Level: (I really perfer Child Level)

Type: (Vaccine, Viral, Data)

Groups: (Reptile, Dinosuare, Dragon, Warrior, Sorceress, ect.)

Description: (What your digimon looks like. Please go in details)

Attacks: (Pepper Breath, Petit Fire, Cat's Eye Beam ect.)

Evolutions: (Greymon, MetalGreymon, WarGreymon, GeoGreymon, ShineGreymon, MirageGreymon, ect.)

Personality: (What is your digimon's personality. It doesn't need to be lengthy as it is tough to keep in mind two personalities. Some people find it challengeing.)

Okay there you have it, please, any advice? Am I overdoing it or do I need to add in more? Please help. You can post it here or email me.

Midnight_Dragon249
November 20th, 2006, 09:36 AM
Might need to expand the plot a little, but other than that, I would probably join (seeing as how many of the RPs that I have already joined have flatout died).

Scarlet Weather
November 20th, 2006, 03:21 PM
Well, nice plot and all, but you probably need to take out the whole Bible thing. It would be seen as a ... well, you just shouldn't do that if you want people to join. Not every Pokemon Fan is Christian. Trust me on that one.

True, but that doesn't mean that he can't use information from the Bible- if I were an evolutionist and I created an rp about the evolutionary future, would anyone object to that?

Netta
November 20th, 2006, 05:25 PM
Might need to expand the plot a little, but other than that, I would probably join (seeing as how many of the RPs that I have already joined have flatout died).

Were you talking about mine? Well if that's the deal I don't know how else to expand the plot. I don't want to give away who the evil being is. Everyone knows who the twelve kids are right? Taich and Daisuke's group. And I can't reveil who sent the choosen childrens because I want it to be reveiled later. Maybe someone can give me something else to add in? I really don't have any other plans than what I wrote down and I though I had a decent plot, but I still don't see how I can expand it than it already is.

Any help?

Wait! I've got it. How about expanding it in real life? It's perfect. *jumps up and down* Hey me. Okay, this is what I have, Let me know what you all think.

You just woke up from sleeping and decided to work on your created digimon and it's human partner. (use your imagination.) You hear on the news of unknown phenomonone going on and yet you don't pay much mind to it. You image and wish that your created digimon was real and that you would become a great trainer. . . Than you switch your mind to find you want to tame your partner because Trainers are for pokemon. So you call yourself a tamer. Little did you know, a colored strange device appears out of nowhere. (weather from your computer or a beam from the sky? Use you're imagination) and you are shocked to find the Digivice known as a D-Arc is hovering above you and you take it. Instantly many windows pop up around you with many different digimons wanting you to tame them, but than you noticed something. You're created digimon stepping foreward. You are shocked and surprised and maybe even afraid at first, but than you realize that you are great for something more and even though you are afraid, you accept your long life dream and right now, you two have no ideah why you are together, but than again, all you find is digimons appearing to fight you.

How's that? Is that going over board????

Midnight_Dragon249
November 20th, 2006, 08:25 PM
Added on, that's better, but you might want to take out the Pokemon reference. And might want to use spellcheck. (Copy+Paste into Word, WordPerfect, and run spellcheck. You have a few errors, and for some reason I want to tear out my own hair when I see grammatical errors, even when I do it. Bad typo, bad typo... Anyways, a well-written plot will attract more people to your RP, as many people wouldn't want an RP master who has spelling errors. Just some constructive criticism, so don't feel offended.) Waiting to reveal things usually (to me) is something one would do in a FanFic, not an RP, as it gives the RPers a better idea of how to go at things. If no one really knows who they're all after, it would lead to pointless wandering around, and the RP would probably die. But that's just me. Some of the better (much better) RPers around here could probably disagree.

Netta
November 20th, 2006, 09:56 PM
Added on, that's better, but you might want to take out the Pokemon reference. And might want to use spellcheck. (Copy+Paste into Word, WordPerfect, and run spellcheck. You have a few errors, and for some reason I want to tear out my own hair when I see grammatical errors, even when I do it. Bad typo, bad typo... Anyways, a well-written plot will attract more people to your RP, as many people wouldn't want an RP master who has spelling errors. Just some constructive criticism, so don't feel offended.) Waiting to reveal things usually (to me) is something one would do in a FanFic, not an RP, as it gives the RPers a better idea of how to go at things. If no one really knows who they're all after, it would lead to pointless wandering around, and the RP would probably die. But that's just me. Some of the better (much better) RPers around here could probably disagree.

Oh of course. I figured since this was just a discussion of weather or not I had what it takes, I figured it didn't matter if I was making typos. And everything that I edited was popping out of my mind and I had to type it down before I forgot it. It's an artist thing. (I think) I'm sure many creative people out there gets an ideah so great that they can't put everything down quickly before it leaves them again. I doodle all the time when comming up with designs on creating digimons and I usually have a huge scribbles and it basically looks like a . . . Well, to the untrained eye, a blob that a child did at the age of 4.

But yeah, I know what you mean. Don't worry, if I think it's approved than I will definetly take my time in making sure I don't make any typos.

Thanks though.

So it's okay than? Or should I wait at least three more days?
or worse a week? I really don't want to take too long because I think it would be fun.

Midnight_Dragon249
November 21st, 2006, 09:53 AM
I personally think you might need to wait a bit for people to post and say that they will join. Of course, alot of RPs start pretty well without the waiting, so go ahead if you want. But sometimes no one will want to join it, even if you think it's the best idea ever. Like my RP plot that's somewhere on this page and in the RP Lounge. No one even commented on them, but I thought that it was a good plot. So, since it's your plot, go ahead and post it, or you could wait. But I think you have to PM an admin before you do post. But that could just be me.

Alana
November 23rd, 2006, 08:04 AM
I have an idea for a new RP though my current version is turning into a fan fic so I have to rewrite it. :P

The basic plot is trainers in Fiore. Though the region has only had Rangers for as long as anyone can remember, the trainers from other regions have stirred interest in some of the researchers in Fiore so they decided to start training in their region as well. This isn't a very hot idea with the Rangers or with many of the inhabitants of Fiore but it happens anyway. We play as the third group of trainers to start a journey in Fiore and it's going to be twice as hard as a journey in other regions because most of Fiore either dislikes or hates you.

I'll add more detail and stuff to it later but that's the basics. How does it sound?

Loki
November 25th, 2006, 08:37 PM
I'm about to restart this thread, because we're getting waaay too many seperate threads for RP plots, so I'd suggest you not post anything here anymore, and wait for me to post the new Discussion Thread.

I'm going to close this, so if you still would like to discuss any recent plots posted, please repost them in the new thread.

Altin
August 11th, 2008, 05:06 PM
What is the new thread? i hav a good idea

Loki
August 11th, 2008, 05:13 PM
What is the new thread? i hav a good idea

1. This thread is nearly two years old. <_< Check to see when the post above you was created next time in order to avoid reviving dead threads.

2. It's stickied. The Discussion Thread (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=77082)

3. -closed-