PDA

View Full Version : Hatred.

Anacortes
March 16th, 2005, 04:46 PM
Do you hate anything? What is it that you hate or dislike the most?

Samuri Scearious
March 16th, 2005, 04:46 PM
Mean people. Can't live with them.

Dignity
March 16th, 2005, 04:51 PM
=0! I hate people too! xD;; Some of them, anyways. ~origin

digi-kun
March 16th, 2005, 04:54 PM
just remember, no using this thread to flame other members, gets out of hand=lock ne?
anyways, i hate phone advertisments...i ought to teach them a lesson some day XD

latias45
March 16th, 2005, 04:55 PM
ok and the mean people. that trash talk.

Pokedragonfire
March 16th, 2005, 04:55 PM
I hate Meat Eaters. x( Especially when they eat in front of me.
GO VEG!!! (http://www.goveg.com/)

Hate-List:
Internet Explorer =)
Umm, one of my teachers...(not mentioning name)
The color pink
Glitter and Sparkles
Dresses/Skirts
Blah Blah Blah...
KFC (DUH!!!)
A lot of companies
The US governement ;_;

愛Forgotten Angel愛
March 16th, 2005, 04:57 PM
i hate people that think they're better than everyone else...

Mysterious Mew
March 16th, 2005, 04:58 PM
This may sound weird but I can't hate or get angry.

Team Magma Girl
March 16th, 2005, 04:59 PM
I have many things I hate......Like girls. I am a girl but I don't hate myself but I hate most girls. Ummm? I can go on and on but I won't I will just say I hate alot of things like rap music.

PikaPal
March 16th, 2005, 05:01 PM
I hate ppl who are stupid. Not stupid like their mentally slow, but ppl w/o common sense.

Crystal Clair
March 16th, 2005, 05:02 PM
I hate the Spanish language. It's soooo annoying and too redundant.
I hate when you're walking in the hall in between classes and some big boy, thinking he's in charge and everything walks slow in front of you. That's when I learned to push and shove and it works!
I hate my aunt's comment on my art. I show her one of my Cardcaptor Sakura manga, my Zelda Oot doujinshi or even some of my original art and she calls it Pokemon, sometimes even Pokeman which REALLY makes me mad. I had a fight with her. I told her it was called anime and she said "no, it's Pokemon". Then somehow I convinced her and now I dont show her any of my anime art for fear that the arguement will arise once again.
I hate homophobes and when people shove straight relationships and Christian morals in my face especially when it's from Bush.
I hate when annoying otakus use Japanese Pokemon names instead of English and confuse the clouds out of me so I have to take like a minute or two to go look the name up on google. I wont point out who this is directed to
One more thing I hate: when people say Clair's not hot and then go off saying they like Jasmine, Flannery, May, Misty etc (I still like May and Misty though). That makes me real mad and I do these really gory pictures where Clair beheads Jasmine and Flannery.
This is one thing I REALLY h8. When people say this
"May is soooo much hotter than Clair"
That makes me soooooooooo mad. Clair has much better features than May and I've heard somewhere that Clair resembles a dominatrix but nothing like that 4 May.
I hope you endured my rant.

Pokedragonfire
March 16th, 2005, 05:02 PM
I have many things I hate......Like girls. I am a girl but I don't hate myself but I hate most girls.
I agree in the sense that I hate the typical girl sterotype.

Alex_
March 16th, 2005, 05:09 PM
God,I hate rasicm so bad you dont even know x.x I hate people who embrace that they are a vegetarian and tell non vegetarians stuff that they dont want to know about what they are eating. I hate people who pick on people because of their appearance. I hate criminals. I hate people who think everything is about sex. And finally I hate murderers.

ASG
March 16th, 2005, 05:15 PM
OO I HATE POP UPS!!!! >:| IF I HAD THE CHANCE TO DELETE EVERY POP UP IN DA WORLD I WOULD! XD u get the point

Pokedragonfire
March 16th, 2005, 05:26 PM
I hate people who embrace that they are a vegetarian and tell non vegetarians stuff that they dont want to know about what they are eating.
<<

>>

DUH!!!
Vegetarians don't want you to eat meat! It's not like religion where you can believe what you want, because people have a choice in beliefs. Animals don't get to pick wheather they want to be tortured and eaten or not. So they think if they tell you bad stuff about meat, you won't eat it.
ALL ANIMALS ARE MY FRIENDS! So put yourself in the vegetarian(specififally me)/animals shoes. Do you like seeing others eat your friends? Would you like to see another creature chomp on your best friend's leg? Do you like dying? Torture? SEE HOW IT FEELS!!!

Eating animals is kinda like slavery, slaves did not choose to be slaves and did not want to be slaves.

ASG
March 16th, 2005, 05:28 PM
eh dude calm down this is what starts a flame thing XD people can be wut ever they want to be (unless sumthing happens like government related)

Geometric-sama
March 16th, 2005, 05:33 PM
I try not to hate, just because hating affects the hater as much as it does the one who's hated. You know, if you feel like that about something it kinda twists you. So while there are things, people and situations that I really strongly dislike, I don't hate them. Often I just feel sorry for people because, you know, it's not really their fault how they are, they've been brought up that way or made some wrong choices or... whatever.

The Fallen
March 16th, 2005, 05:45 PM
I hate liars, and cheaters.Nothing drives more carzy -.-;

Mari
March 16th, 2005, 05:45 PM
Mari really doesn't hate anything~! Me always looks at things in a positive way so I can't usually find anything to hate. X3 I do dislike something, though. Skirts and dresses. XD

ASG
March 16th, 2005, 05:50 PM
eh even thou i don't have em i hate skool uniforms just the thought of wearing em' XD and i h8 braggers

Miyu-chan
March 16th, 2005, 06:36 PM
I don't hate anything, just dislike...

I dislike it when people think I'm Vietnamese, and start talking to me in this Vietnamese accent. >=/

I dislike it when they think I'm smart or good at math, just 'cause I'm Asian. >=/

I dislike racist people.

Overall, I dislike it when people base who I am on how I look.

Crimson King
March 16th, 2005, 06:39 PM
well i dislike racist, arrogant, and/or ignorant people, although i still give them a chance to see if we can be friends though ^^; i also dislike those that try and force their beliefs on you X.x and also people that tell me how much better some things are than others can really annoy me - -;

EDIT: also ppl that feed off of stereotypes xD

Anacortes
March 16th, 2005, 06:44 PM
I dislike my family members, and I hate my own life.
There's another thing that really annoys me, are snobs, posers, popularity, and..you know where I'm going.

Kurosaki
March 16th, 2005, 08:13 PM
Really, to not hate anything would defy the laws of human nature Oo

I really hate some classes, namely French class, XD

Lucid-Acid
March 16th, 2005, 08:25 PM
just remember, no using this thread to flame other members, gets out of hand=lock ne?
anyways, i hate phone advertisments...i ought to teach them a lesson some day XD
next time, try and sell them something back, Digi XD
just pure cruleness to and towards people @@

Pounce
March 16th, 2005, 08:45 PM
I hate pollution, and how people refuse to acknowledge it or do anything about it. same for all other environmental problems.
I hate closed-mindedness.
I hate drama.
I hate stress.
I hate girls too. o_o; that I am one too is beside the point. I like to think that I am different from most girls >.>
I hate ignorance.
I hate intolerance.
I hate myself, to an extent.
I hate history >< most useless subject ever. probably the greatest lesson of history is that nobody ever learns from the lessons of history. with this in mind it is pointless to learn them.

Hantsuki
March 16th, 2005, 09:10 PM
I hate a lot of things,but I'll only name a few because I really don't want to break out my long list XD
I hate racist,stuck up,arrogant people.
I hate dresses,skirts,makeup and all that girly stuff.(but jewelry,it depends what kind^^)
and more I will edit later^^

Mr Cat Dog
March 17th, 2005, 07:55 AM
As digi said, if this turns into a flame war, then this'll have to be closed XD (So... no flaming XD)

As for me... only one person who's first name is George, last name Bush, and middle initial W. :P He's the only person I hate... although I do hate Marmite (I don't know how anyone can like/love it... it's disgusting! XD)

Anacortes
March 17th, 2005, 08:09 AM
OMGoodness..that's the only person in the world I actually love! How could you..
And I hate all those people who wants to kill him.

Sammi
March 17th, 2005, 06:30 PM
I don't like annoying little brothers (they're okay when they're being nice though ^^). I just don't like anything annoying. I really don't *hate* anything... I just dislike them. Besides, hating is bad. ^^;

ryan
March 17th, 2005, 06:45 PM
i can't say that i hate anything. everything hateable has some redeeming quality no matter how slight. therefore, it is unjust to hate it. the only things worth hating are things that are entirely evil and have no scrap of good in them. (like satan... i hate satan... what a nasty, nasty guy)

Trainer Kharl
March 17th, 2005, 07:26 PM
As stated, why hate when you can love?! It's like looking at the glass half full instead of half empty. Hate is like thorns in your chest. It's cool to love. Peace out! ;)

Lion Heart
March 17th, 2005, 07:35 PM
"Hatred" is probably a deeper word than most of you think.

"Hatred" is kept for paedophiles, child murderers, people like that, I think what most of you have here is "dislike".

You can't "hate" French class as much as you can a paedophile, therefore there is a line between "Dislike" and "Hatred".

I personally dislike people abusing their position (Power Abuse), and I dislike losing at anything.

Black Mage 2
March 17th, 2005, 07:58 PM
I hate the emptyness in life. In fact, I loathe it... Hope I don't sound too melodramtic here...

Kylie-chan
March 18th, 2005, 12:04 AM
Okay. I know I say I really truly hate things, but I don't. Deep down, I can only be annoyed at them. I can't hate anymore. I honestly can't. ._.;

Dislike List

#1People who tell me I am throwing my life and eyesight away by spending all my time on the Internet. And people telling me to get a "real life"
#2 Racism, sexism, homophobia, and other forms of discrimination.
#3 Myself.
#4 People who say the colour pink is for girls only. [See #2.]
#5 When the people in my town phone the radio presenter up at night and crawl to him for CDs.
#6 When people push past me and don't apologise. Especially in the lunch line.
#7 The lunch line. It's too slow. XD
#8 Being silenced or told to shut up and never being listened to [my opinion that is].
#9 When my dad pulls the modem out of my laptop w/o telling me, thus leaving me with 5 IE windows open with posts ready to post in them. --
#10 Most vegetables.
#11 The kid who read my diary. --
#12 Snoops.
#13 Photobucket.
#14 Imageshack.
#15 People with too large signatures.
#16 Power abuse.
#17 The Australian government.
#18 The US government.
#19 This smiley ~> :rambo:
#20 Hypocrites.
#21 People who tell me all the faults about me. I don't need reminding.
#22 The person who told me my depression was fake. You know who you are.
#23 The ongoing war between private and public schools. My poor Mum. Her daughter at a private school and her son at a public school.
#24 People calling people who go to private schools "snobs". Snobs are totally a different context.
#25 Stereotypes.
#26 The environmental problems. --

Lion Heart
March 18th, 2005, 12:11 AM
#9 When my dad pulls the modem out of my laptop w/o telling me, thus leaving me with 5 IE windows open with posts ready to post in them. --

So THAT'S how you reply to things quickly.

Kylie-chan
March 18th, 2005, 12:37 AM
So THAT'S how you reply to things quickly.
Yep. Also I type really quickly. XD But it makes my computer a nightmare with lag and stuff~

G-Klav
March 18th, 2005, 04:40 PM
I try not to hate too many things, but there's always something I hate.

I hate mean people. Period. By mean, I mean selfish bullys, or something like that.
I also hate when our internet connection causes lags of different kinds X(

yeagger
March 23rd, 2005, 07:54 PM
people how hert anamals!!!!

Anacortes
March 23rd, 2005, 07:59 PM
Umm..people who hurt animals? XD
You're right Lion Heart, hate and love are both strong words. So if you put it that way, the only thing I hate is myself. Ya happy now?

Poke Chaos
March 24th, 2005, 05:16 AM
I hate my sister! She's soooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying!!!!!!!

pika2000
March 25th, 2005, 02:32 PM
The thing I hate the most are respectless and intolerant people.

Shinin
March 26th, 2005, 10:07 AM
I hate ALL OF YOU! people who think they're cool but aren't. Like the "popular" girls in my school (who are made fun of by people they don't know).

愛Forgotten Angel愛
March 27th, 2005, 08:47 PM
ive been thinking a lot about what Lion Heart said, and ive decided i only dislike people who think they're betta than everyone else, i HATE, and i mean HATE, a person w/ the name ben jonshon