PDA

View Full Version : RPG General Discussion

Shadowfaith
March 17th, 2005, 09:33 AM
Here is where you can discuss RPG's in general. Y'know, like discuss favorite types,Ask questions, and even more, get to know you're RPG partners ^_^....just think of it as the Daily chit chat thread.....but RPG related XD.

Enjoy ^_-

Kurosaki
March 17th, 2005, 09:37 AM
This could work, XD
Just remember, all RP ideas are to be discussed in the Drawing Board thread. And don't stray off topic or I'll have to whack you with a rock, XD

*Stickies*

Wonder if I'm going overboard with the stickies... XD

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
March 21st, 2005, 02:07 PM
Alright, so what's everyone's fave type of roleplay, I myself probably prefer the ones that are based in midevil times, ya know the whole "A band of knights is out to kill the dragon" deal. What do you rest of you guys think?

Kurosaki
March 21st, 2005, 02:22 PM
Almost anything, as long as it isn't sci-fi, XD I find it hard to picture my surroundings in sci-fi RPs, so it screws around with my skill, XD

~Ozy~
March 21st, 2005, 05:36 PM
I'll do anything, although my areas of expertise are classical D&D-type fantasy or Halo-type sci-fi.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
March 22nd, 2005, 03:32 AM
Ya I don't particularly like sc-fi, although since I"m not a Halo player, I woldn't know weither I would like to roleplay in an environment like that... And The D&D type set-up is what I was talking about as well

Miyu-chan
March 22nd, 2005, 10:38 PM
I'll do anything, but the most important is that to have a comprehensable introduction. o.O; I <3 fantasy RPs though. =3

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
March 23rd, 2005, 03:39 AM
Yes without a complete plot a roleplay is nothing. A plot is deffinately a must have. Some roleplayers believe a shallow plot will allow freedom with the Roleplay, but I don't think that that's the case.

~Dark Angel~
March 23rd, 2005, 07:13 AM
I like Teen Titans RPs, and any based on TV shows or movies I watch. I just hate the ones where there are too many people, or the ones where there are just two people going at it and leaving me and maybe some other people behind. It makes me MAD. XD

I also like RPs with dragons, but those never get very far.

Shadowfaith
March 23rd, 2005, 09:37 AM
I like any RP that attracts my attention, thats the easiest way to put it, XD.

But my favorite types have to by Fantasy and Medieval type RP's. I dont know why, but with such RP's you can do whatever you want ^ ^

Also, I like Final Fantasy and Zelda related RP's.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
March 23rd, 2005, 02:24 PM
Hmm, I've never been attracted to The Zelda setting, I don't even really like the Zelda games, I don't know why the setting just doesn't appeal to me.

And bec, I too like T.T. RPs they usually turn out pretty good, although when you miss a couple days, **** you get left behind, and that sucks!

~Dark Angel~
March 23rd, 2005, 04:19 PM
Hmm, I've never been attracted to The Zelda setting, I don't even really like the Zelda games, I don't know why the setting just doesn't appeal to me.

And bec, I too like T.T. RPs they usually turn out pretty good, although when you miss a couple days, **** you get left behind, and that sucks!
Yeah, I KNOW! It freaking sucks dude!

I've heard of the Zelda games, but I've never played any of them.

Lady Pearl
March 23rd, 2005, 04:31 PM
My favorite types of roleplaying are medieval, fantasy, and that of an adventure nature. =3 I love exploring different worlds and expanding my imagination of the wonderful past instead of the so modern future. ;0;

Miyu-chan
March 23rd, 2005, 05:55 PM
Hmm, this is off topic, but is the RP Academy supposed to be in here? Or will it be better in here? xD;;;

Kurosaki
March 23rd, 2005, 06:00 PM
Hmm, this is off topic, but is the RP Academy supposed to be in here? Or will it be better in here? xD;;;
Oh shoot, I've gotta get to that, XD No, it'll stay in the main forum.

You ever gonna start Utopia Miyu? XD

Miyu-chan
March 23rd, 2005, 06:11 PM
Oh shoot, I've gotta get to that, XD No, it'll stay in the main forum.

You ever gonna start Utopia Miyu? XD
*is hit with a wave of guilt*

Errr... yes, but I need one more person to sign up as a beast-man. xD;;;;;

Kurosaki
March 23rd, 2005, 06:13 PM
*falls over*
Do you need it right away? Can't he join later? I've been bored and need somewhere to RP! ><

Lady Pearl
March 23rd, 2005, 06:43 PM
I would join, Miyu, but I'm uncertain if I should have a male identity as a character. X3

~Ozy~
March 23rd, 2005, 06:49 PM
Gender-bending can be immense fun, trust me. *laughs and thinks of Felina*

Miyu-chan
March 23rd, 2005, 07:31 PM
I would join, Miyu, but I'm uncertain if I should have a male identity as a character. X3
It's okay, you can make a gender-confused beast-man. xD; Scratch that thought... o.o;

Gender bending is so-so, there's not much of a difference other then it feels strange. xD

BTW, I started Utopia. =3

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
March 24th, 2005, 03:33 AM
So anyway, since I'm not in Utopia, can we talk about anything else?

Kurosaki
March 24th, 2005, 03:55 AM
It's okay, you can make a gender-confused beast-man. xD; Scratch that thought... o.o;

Gender bending is so-so, there's not much of a difference other then it feels strange. xD

BTW, I started Utopia. =3
Hey, I'm a gender-bending pro, though I've begun to stop it now, XD

Shadowfaith
March 24th, 2005, 01:00 PM
You started Utopia back at SPPF. Be warned SPPF is slow at replying because of such strict rules >.< They need to plan their replies most probably. Also I posted i nteh one back at SPPF ^ ^ It seems like an awsome RP Miyu!

O
March 25th, 2005, 06:09 AM
I like anything medieval, dragonish fantasy type of things, I also like ones based off animes... I'm thriving for a Digimon RP... Somebody start one.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
March 25th, 2005, 02:27 PM
Why don't you start one, they're usually successful, just post your plot idea in the Drawing Board first and see what people think. I'm actually really craving a good Good vs. Evil RP set in a dragon-infested universe.

Midori Chi
March 25th, 2005, 02:45 PM
Joe_Johnson_DK_Roy.....Remember? I once made an rp called Good vs. Evil....So...I could try it again in a dragon-infested universe!

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
March 26th, 2005, 06:41 AM
Off-Topic: TD haven't seen you around much, how ya been?

On-Topic: Ya I do remember it, I think'd it'd be a kool concept. If you post your plot in the Drawing Board Topic first you can get critique and make it the best it can be. Then I'd Deffinately join!!

Midori Chi
March 26th, 2005, 08:57 AM
Awright! I'm on it!

off topic:...doing fine!

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
March 27th, 2005, 04:46 AM
Kool can't wait to see it! So anyway, what other Rp subjects would peeps like to discuss?

~Dark Angel~
March 27th, 2005, 06:20 AM
How about my RP, Duel of the Djinni? I need more peeps to join. Jared, I thought you were gonna join? o.O

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
March 27th, 2005, 04:06 PM
I was, but I'm just too lazy to make a profile...

Miyu-chan
March 27th, 2005, 06:53 PM
You started Utopia back at SPPF. Be warned SPPF is slow at replying because of such strict rules >.< They need to plan their replies most probably. Also I posted i nteh one back at SPPF ^ ^ It seems like an awsome RP Miyu!
Yeah, I've noticed that SPPf has such high-quality RP posts, and I was like: O.O

Thanks RD for the compliment. =3 Say... did you join here? xD Want to be a Beast Man? xDDDD;

And David never posted in it... >=/ (J/K) xD;

Kurosaki
March 27th, 2005, 06:57 PM
Yeah, I've noticed that SPPf has such high-quality RP posts, and I was like: O.O

Thanks RD for the compliment. =3 Say... did you join here? xD Want to be a Beast Man? xDDDD;

Sorry, I've been busy this week with tests and such. I'll get around to it tonight or tomorrow if I still can, XD

Shadowfaith
March 27th, 2005, 11:18 PM

I know >.< We really need to lessen them, and I have to stop turning away RPGers because I'm use to the sign up's back at SPPF, sorry about that everyone >.< Ill stop that.

Na I havent joined here, but I will be a Beast man, I have played the opposite gender before XD. Have you gotten far into the RP yet?

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
March 28th, 2005, 03:33 AM
I know >.< We really need to lessen them, and I have to stop turning away RPGers because I'm use to the sign up's back at SPPF, sorry about that everyone >.< Ill stop that.

May I ask where SPPF is? People always talk about it although I don't know what site it is...

Shadowfaith
March 28th, 2005, 03:37 AM
Well, if you really want the link I will be more than happy to PM it to you. But the rules are very strict there, so it's up to you.

Question:

Does any one here enjoy plain old trainer RP's?

I myself find them al right if they have a few plot twists, but I some times find that they can get rather boringn if they just follow the original plan and battle their way to the elite 4.

I have a Pokemon RP here about trainers who set out to restore life to the 5 legendary Pokemon, not what you think by the wat, as it has a bit of a twist XD, the legendary Pokemon arent the ones we all know and love, but ordinary Pokemon, I have one more sign up for Manetric left.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
March 28th, 2005, 03:41 AM
Ya sure If you'd PM me the link, I'd be much grateful, and I can deal with strict rules.

And I'm not really into pokemon roleplay, unless it's really good, I mean like EXTREMELY good!!! But, if there's a shortage of players and you can't find anyone, I might join.

Shadowfaith
March 28th, 2005, 03:43 AM
Ok, Ill PM you now.

Well, you can go and take a peek at it, you dont have to join if you dont want to, I dont want you RPing and not enjoying yourself, I know what thats like and I wouldnt like to do it myself.

The RP is called The True legendaries.

Miyu-chan
March 28th, 2005, 11:09 AM

Na I havent joined here, but I will be a Beast man, I have played the opposite gender before XD. Have you gotten far into the RP yet?
Not really, we haven't boarded the plane yet. xD Please join! x3

I like SPPf's high quality... It's more like my first RP. xD

And David, it's okay. xD We all have schoolwork. xD

Does any one here enjoy plain old trainer RP's? I'm not knowledgable on Pokemon, so I freak out when filling in the sign-up. xD But I like more... original Pokemon RPs. x3

Shadowfaith
March 28th, 2005, 11:12 AM
Ill be more than happy to join Miyu-chan. Just let me get a sign up ready and it should be done either by the time I go to bed or by tomorrow morning. It's quater past 8 in the night here now and I'm too tiered to do a sign up -O-zzzZZZ and plus I got a thumping headake, I think I'm gonna go now anyways. But I will join ^_^ Thanks for asking me.

Miyu-chan
March 28th, 2005, 06:22 PM
I should be the one thanking you for joining. ^o^

It's okay, take your time. =3

Shadowfaith
March 31st, 2005, 09:27 AM
I think Ill be a bit late ariving in Tokyo Miyu as I am about 2 posts behind everyone else XD, Ill try my best to shorten it so I can get there earlier, OK?

Miyu-chan
March 31st, 2005, 12:00 PM
It's okay, take your time, lol. xDDD; But I'm so happy that you joined! =3 *jumps and dances*

Shadowfaith
March 31st, 2005, 12:09 PM
XD, your welcome, I like the idea anyways, I was going to join earlier, but looking at the amount of posts that were there, I would have thought that there were no sign up's left XP...I really need to start looking XD

Anyways anyone here have a favorite RP? As in an RP you have particapated in? Mine would have to be 'The wild' by Lileh Pi, that was an awsome RP and I really enjoyed myself because it was a 'free RP' where you could just do anything and there was no real plot, just a setting XD I love those types of RP's ^_^

~Ozy~
March 31st, 2005, 12:17 PM
I loved, while it was still aroun, "The authors." But that died. Right now, I'm hoping my newest Forgotten Realms RP takes off.

Miyu-chan
March 31st, 2005, 12:23 PM
I loved playing Miroku in any Inuyasha RP. =3 He's just so... amusing. xDDD

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
April 4th, 2005, 02:03 PM
Mine was "Real World" by Flygon Zero, it was the greatest RP I've ever been in, Saphira and I had a whole love thing going on and we even made out in it...

pokefan89
April 16th, 2005, 01:49 PM
*glances around to make sure no one is staring then begins to speak*

Hi. I haven't really joined many RPs. I've created a few, but I couldn't find any I like. But my fav would be my "Summer Camp" Rp.

Also, I tried creating a "free" RP with little plot and noone liked it. I guess you just have to have the right kind of idea, huh?

Miyu-chan
April 16th, 2005, 10:09 PM
Myself, I like more plot-oriented RPs. x3 I feel lost if its too loose. o.x;

Shadowfaith
April 17th, 2005, 02:14 AM
I'm in the mood for a Tales of Symphonia RP XD, I got it 8 days ago and have completed it...now the only thing left is Fanfics and RP's XD....Man, I hate completing games ;-;

Miyu-chan
April 23rd, 2005, 03:13 PM
Isn't that a good thing though? x3

I haven't even played ToS... ;-; But the artwork is superb. xDDD

Shadowfaith
April 24th, 2005, 02:14 AM
Completing games? Well, yeah I suppose, but then it gives me nothing to do XD and I get board easily XP

If you ever get the chance Miyu, I would advise you to get ToS, it's a great game and as you said, has some great art work ^_-

Miyu-chan
May 3rd, 2005, 06:03 PM
I have the time, and the money... but my mom wouldn't let me. xD

*sneaks to a local store*

Shadowfaith
May 4th, 2005, 07:53 AM
XD, bad mother, bad, XD

Another subject to talk about I think....

What type of characters do you normally play and why?

For example, depressed, Hyper, and so on.

pokefan89
May 4th, 2005, 07:57 AM
kinda like myself, a little hyper but sometimes quiet and shy.
Also, I some times play selfish, mad at the world kind of people. It kinda expresses the way I feel better.

Miyu-chan
May 4th, 2005, 04:11 PM
I like to experiment with different personalities, it's fun to walk in another person's shoes. =3

But for fast moving RPs' sake, I tend to make my character very outgoing. xD

Pogiforce-14
May 7th, 2005, 10:40 AM
Hey guys. I've been gone a terribly long time, it seems. I haven't missed too much, have I?

Kalylia
July 20th, 2005, 06:57 PM
Hi All! I"M BACK!! *giggles*

What are we discusing?

~Ozy~
July 21st, 2005, 08:56 AM
Last I saw, what kind of characters we like using.

To be honest, mine are all across the board in terms of age, appearance, personality, race, class, alignment, and even gender. Although I must admit that many of them also tend to have a tragic event in their past. Cliche, I know, but that seems to be the way the dice fall. I blame too many parallel universes in my head.

Raichu Master
July 21st, 2005, 09:22 AM
*waves* Hello Nat!

What kind of characters?

I retire characters too quickly to tell...I mean...er...I really don't have a preference, if someone was to hand me a form that was already filled out, and said "You have to rp that character" I'd just shrug and rp the character. Characters really don't matter to me. I mean I can rp almost anything.

Shiney
July 21st, 2005, 09:33 AM
Hmm.. What sort of characters I play? Usually, the calm, cool, and collected guy, who gets into a situation that isn't any of his fault, and ends up as comic relief. XD

Raichu Master
July 21st, 2005, 09:54 AM
Shiney! *waves* Hello!

Sorry, a bit more hyper than I normal am! *downs a ginger ale* YIPPEE! XD

Now that I think about it...I try staying out of cliche's although I've been known to play my share of cliche characters...my favorite novel characters are cliches!

Kalylia
July 21st, 2005, 02:12 PM
Glad to see RM's still on the ginger ale.

*laughs* I'm normally the quiet one, probably because I'm quiet myself. Most of my characters are based on me, or how I would like to be. *cackles* I throw in evil every once in awhile, but that's just for a change. Kinda like sticking a lemon slice in my water...

Raichu Master
July 21st, 2005, 03:23 PM
Ah still remember the Misadventure at Hogwarts day, do ya Nat? Well I should say it was more the MaH club than the MaH rp when it came to ginger ale!

*hands nat a ginger ale* *downs another ginger ale* Man this stuff is good! *gets struck by lightning*

Well...not to change the subject...well...yes to change the subject. What was your favorite character that you've ever played? (did that come out right?)

~Ozy~
July 21st, 2005, 03:39 PM
Hmmmmm... There are a fair few. As much as I despise everything he represents, Chaos can be fun to play, in a sick, twisted way. I also tend to enjoy playing Ahndrith, a wood elf. He's a fun one overall.

Kalylia
July 21st, 2005, 03:41 PM
*giggles* I really miss the MaH days... that was an AWESOME rp... and the club was fun too. *down ginger ale*

My favorite character was Nat in the MaH days. Just because she had an awesome history, and I had to work super-hard on her.

Raichu Master
July 21st, 2005, 03:45 PM
The MaH days are comin' back Nat...just under a different name! You'll see when it comes! Just keep your eyes pealed for a harry potter rp under my name! *hands her another* *downs another* *gets struck by lightning*

Nothing like getting struck by lightning after downing a ginger ale!

I haven't been able to play my favorite character yet, but he's going to come up soon. Real soon, once my Harry Potter rp comes out.

Kalylia
July 21st, 2005, 03:52 PM
*dances* YAY! I'm excited!! *downs ginger ale and doges oncoming lightning*

*pokes the RM* You need to post in a certain Wizard/Warrior Academy as well!!

~Ozy~
July 21st, 2005, 04:02 PM
*giggles* And it sounds like an awesome RP from what I hear!

Chibi-chan
July 21st, 2005, 04:10 PM
Helllo! You all seem like old RPers...I'm just a simple RP n00b..XD

~Ozy~
July 21st, 2005, 04:16 PM
Yep. *laughs* I'm one of PC's RPing relics, from days long gone by.

Chibi-chan
July 21st, 2005, 04:19 PM
Yep. *laughs* I'm one of PC's RPing relics, from days long gone by.

Hopefully I'll become a good Rper, but I'm sure I won't be as good as you! Maybe you could be my mentor! :P

Kalylia
July 21st, 2005, 04:27 PM
I AM THE RPING LEGEND!! *laughs* Okay, maybe not, but I was a good one way back when... before the parental ban, which has now been lifted, YAY! Anyways... we should find something more "on-topic" to talk about.

Chibi-chan
July 21st, 2005, 04:31 PM
Okies...on topic....so what is the hardest part of Rping for you? I'm bad at being noticed! >_< I never seem to stick out...

Raichu Master
July 21st, 2005, 04:48 PM
Actually, I'm waiting for Skye to post. Cause my character is trying to rescue her character from being kidnapped by a dragon that is flying away. So I have to wait because I'm following Skye's lead, since I don't want to skrew up whatever is she's planning.

Yes it'll be an awesome rp indeed!

Rp legend Nat? We'll see about that one. Then only legends here who have guarenteed a spot in PC history are TAD, me, and Shiney! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Don't worry, I was the most horrible of the horrible rpers when I first started out. You get better with alot of practice, and I mean ALOT! I right little short stories when I'm not rping to keep me in shape. To be a great rper one must exercise his or her imagination so the person doesn't get rusty!

Hard part? It's when I'm braindead, and so far I haven't posted a single post under 3 paragraphs and then it finally happens! That gets sooooo frustrating! I have to go back and edit it when I have some thought, or it stays on my conscience. Another hard part, is waiting for people to reply when they aren't on and I have nothing to do in the meantime.

~Ozy~
July 21st, 2005, 04:54 PM
Ahhh, she deserves a spot in the Hall of Fame. :P

But yeah, it just takes practice... And a mind-space with no sense of order halps a lot. Ehehehe... ^_^~

Hardest part? Braind-dead-ness, like RM said. It's a killer. Either that, or trying to make a post of decent length when it's at a part where that's nigh on impossible to do for one reason or another, e.g during character introductions.

Chibi-chan
July 21st, 2005, 04:54 PM
I'm usually not braindead! I sometimes run out of interesting things to write into paragraphs. But then again, I just about started to RP!

Raichu Master
July 21st, 2005, 05:02 PM
How long have you been rping?

Oh and it also helps if your ultimate goal is to become a writer. Wanting to become a fantasy writer, it works both ways, you want to rp good because most of the rping I do is fantasy, and if you do that good, it makes writing a novel that much easier. Well at least that's an easier way to explain it...ok...it was the only way I could find! XD

Maybe hall of fame, Jake...but as I said a guarenteed spot in PC History, meaning our names will come up in convos far from now. XD

Kalylia
July 21st, 2005, 05:06 PM
Mine better, gal danget!!

*pokes RM again* Well, I DID just save your character from a broken neck... XP I think it deserves a little posty anyways.

The hardest part is DEFINATLY the brain-deadness. I hate it when I end up making a 3 line post. Bleh.

And yeah, it does help when you're an aspiring author. *writes more in current fantasy novel* I'm finally finalizing it. It should be ready for the sharks in a year or so!!

Chibi-chan
July 21st, 2005, 05:08 PM
I've been Rping for about a month..I'm in advanced writing for school, so I prepared for RPin'! ^___^ how long have you been Rping?

Raichu Master
July 21st, 2005, 05:10 PM
He climbed back up Quasak, Nat. He's bracing for dear life, but he's still holding on. *sigh* Sorry it was a bit complicated...I was trying to write a decent post...

*pokes Nat* MWAHAHAHA! Take that! I poke you too! (sorry! It's the ginnger ale talking!)

I've been rping for about 2 years. I still can't get to the level I'd like too! *snaps fingers* Just got to try harder...

Kalylia
July 21st, 2005, 05:24 PM
It's NEVER just the ale talking with you, RM. ^-^

I've been RPing for... oh about a year and a half, 2 years. But, I've been writing since I was in Kindergarten. *laughs* I can honestly say that I'm much improved, but far from my desired levels. *curses Terry Goodkind for setting my standards so high*

Raichu Master
July 21st, 2005, 05:31 PM
What's that supposed to mean! *downs a can of ginger ale* Just for that... *poke* MWAHAHAHAHA!

I just started getting into writing when Jake got me into R. A. Salvatore, when I read "Homeland" I immediately knew what I wanted to be.

~Ozy~
July 21st, 2005, 07:58 PM
I started writing seriously (as in, for pleasure and such) in the seventh grade, after I began reading the Wheel of Time series (side note: don't get involved with these books). I've been RPing for two years now, I got started in a Princess Mononoke RP.

Kalylia
July 21st, 2005, 08:00 PM
*laughs* I got started here, in a Pokemon Dance RP... *giggles and blushes* Which is also where I met Jake-chan.

~Ozy~
July 21st, 2005, 08:24 PM
And me oh my, how the time has flown. :P

Shadowfaith
July 22nd, 2005, 10:26 AM
I have been RPGing for...about 2 years now, maybe more because I RPged at Pkmn. co.uk as well, but thatwas just script RPG (Oh mah Gawd!) and then I went to Serebii and started off in an RPG called, 'Pokemon survivor'...really I started out Script RPGing, then 1-2 line posts, then the rule for 4 lines or more was set, so I stuck to that and then...well...I just improved as you do ^_^

Raichu Master
July 22nd, 2005, 04:47 PM
It was the poor quality to my post...hardly any description, on the verge of powerplaying, always wanting to be the leader, always wanting to play the hero. Then I got wiser, now I have patients and I let other's lead, and my character is just one in a party. I guess I'm trying to say, the most important thing I've learned from my years of rping, is teamwork is a must with rping, and quality is as important as quantity and to make both as best I can.

Then I watch the noobs...and I get a sinking feeling in my chest because I know that was me at one point. It brings a tear to my eye to watch noobs grow into legends... *wipes tear from eye* XD

~Ozy~
July 22nd, 2005, 05:02 PM
Ah, I know that feeling. Both of them, in fact. Particularly if you had a hand in their development. Makes you proud, ne?

When I first started, probably my most major flaw was in mixing RP format and Story format. 'Twas a bit of an odd style, vaguely disturbing when I look back on it. I also had a tendency to powerplay, but that was back at the very, very beginning, I dropped that withing two pages of RPing.

Raichu Master
July 22nd, 2005, 05:09 PM
I made the mistake of rping on this really really hardcore rping website, it was a zelda rping forum. I got chewed up and spit out for powerplaying on my first ever rping post...needlesstosay I made sure not to do it again, or at least try.

Yeah, Jake, you even had a hand in helping me become what I am. I still look back at the old MaH rps, and I still get the sinking feeling, but it's worst because it WAS me who posted all that crap. I was actually impressed with the size of the post and the sentence structure, but when I stepped back and read the paragraphs, it left a bitter taste in my mouth because even though the grammar and everything was great...the content and what each sentence meant to the overall post was crap. As I said quantity as in detail. Needlesstosay I don't look back any farther than MaH years...I'm afraid of what I'd find.

I'm not perfect...but I'm definitely one of the better out there...

I wonder how R.A. Salvatore rps? I wonder what his email address is, and maybe I can coax him to rp with us. XD

Kalylia
July 22nd, 2005, 06:49 PM
*laughs* I remember my early RPing days... *shudders* 2 line posts... who makes a 2 LINE POST?! *shudders again*

Hey, what do you guys consider your best RPing moment? *giggles* I'm still super-fond of Nat's christmas present to Andrew in MaH... that took me FOREVER to do... But it was worth it!! ^-^

Raichu Master
July 22nd, 2005, 06:58 PM
Best Rping moment for me? I really don't have one...all my post have been a blur to me ever since Skye started rping with me. It's all just dasa-vu now...hopefully I can break out of that habit.

Can anyone say Quadruplets? That's right the next rp I sign up for...there will be four characters! MWAHAHAHA

Besides I want to break out of the cliche of "twins with opposite personalities" and all my other cliche characters! MWAHAHAHA!

A new breed of cliche is about to be born! MWAHAHAHAHA!

*gets struck by lightning*

*pokes Nat*

*gets struck by lightning again*

~Ozy~
July 22nd, 2005, 07:03 PM
Hmmm... My own best RPing? I'm rather hard-pressed. I'm rather fond of what I've done with Chaos, particularly in The Authors. Look it up if you're confused. It's not exactly pleasent, but... It was just so sickeningly evil that it was fun in an odd way.

Kalylia
July 22nd, 2005, 07:08 PM
*pokes RM mercilessly* Don't start with me, Ale Boy!! :P

*bounces around* I'm SO bored... I wish Skye was around so we could get farther into the Academy Rp...

Raichu Master
July 22nd, 2005, 07:11 PM
She's been on...but we're kind of busy with planning out a rp right now. We're almost through with it, hopefully then we can start getting further in the Academy rp.

*downs ginger ale and continues poking Nat* You started it! XD

Kalylia
July 22nd, 2005, 07:31 PM
*shoots RM with marshmallow fluff gun* And you're continuing it!!

Are you by change planning the Hogwarts RP?

~Ozy~
July 22nd, 2005, 07:35 PM
That's the one! I think...

Raichu Master
July 22nd, 2005, 07:35 PM
No hogwarts Rp...but a Harry Potter rp nonetheless. You'll see what I mean soon. Hopefully you like it! ^^

Hopefully Skye doesn't mind me telling you guys before we get it out...I'm sure she doesn't seeing as how it's Nat and Jake! XD

*dodges marshmellows*

*downs ginger ale*

*pokes Nat and runs* Try to shoot me now! XD

Kalylia
July 22nd, 2005, 07:36 PM
*throws a marshmallow fluff net around RM* BUAHAHAHAH!

I'm sure I'll like ANYTHING that has ANYTHING to do with HP.

Raichu Master
July 22nd, 2005, 07:38 PM
*cries* NO HARRY WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO AND DO IT! WHY!!!!!!!!!!! *continues to cry*

Can someone tell me why Harry had to dump Ginny!?!?!?!?!

*gets caught by net* Dang...

Kalylia
July 22nd, 2005, 07:46 PM
He didn't. He's being overly-dramatic, and Rowling won't give him a break.

*laughs evilly* BUAHAHAH! YOU ARE UNDER MY CONTROL!! *lightning flashes behind me* *throws confeti* Wait, that kinda ruins the evil mood...

Raichu Master
July 22nd, 2005, 07:50 PM
If they don't end up married...I'm goin' to...to...to...to do something extremely evil!!!!!! The only thing I don't like is Ron and Harmione...she can do better!

*sighs* I am yours to command...what shall I do, oh evil confetti thrower goddess? XD

Kalylia
July 22nd, 2005, 07:56 PM
*laughs* Goddess... I like that... *laughs maniacly and throws more confetti*

I LOVE Ron and Hermione. Sure Ron's a goof, but I think they'd make a cute couple... Balance each other out.

Raichu Master
July 22nd, 2005, 07:59 PM
*bows to evil confetti thowing goddess* What is your first command?

*coughs* Ron is a little too immature. At first I thought Hermione might have been trying to hit on Harry...then it occured to me sometime into the story, well afte Lavender got a hold on Ron, that Hermione liked Ron. Personally I think Vicktor Krum was a better match for her.

~Ozy~
July 22nd, 2005, 08:05 PM
Krum could probably show her a better life, but Ron's better suited for her overall, I think. Krum's just a little too moody.

Kalylia
July 22nd, 2005, 08:08 PM
*laughs* My first command as that we should get more on topic, lest the mods get us... *coughs* Or the mod's cronies.... *shifty eyes* :P

Raichu Master
July 22nd, 2005, 08:10 PM
Ever since Hermione finally showed how hot she was at the Yule Ball Ron's been trying to hit on her...

I mean I'd rather see Hermione and Harry together, actually I personally feel that they would make the best couple out of the four. But Ginny and Harry make a really cute couple too! ^^

Well what else are we supposed to do on an RP descussion thread?

~Ozy~
July 23rd, 2005, 09:56 AM
*cough*Harry and Luna*cough* Besides, Rowling has said that Harry and Hermione are platonic friends, and she has yet to go back on anything she's directly said.

Excuse me, I'm a mod's prat! :P

Anyway, hmmm... A good RP related discussion topic... Dimensional fusion RPs. Good or bad idea?

Kalylia
July 23rd, 2005, 10:57 AM
Harry and Luna is SO not going to happen. I've been rooting for Harry and Ginny since book 2.

Dimensional fusion RPs can be a good idea, but only if there IS a plotline behind it. Like some evil that pushed the worlds together accidentally. They tend to be over-used, I think... But hey, so are a lot of good RP ideas.

Raichu Master
July 23rd, 2005, 02:56 PM
I don't care for what type of rp truthfully. I mean as long as it as a good storyline, and it seems fun, hey why not?

I was just saying that Hermione and Harry would make a good couple. Ginny and Harry are good also!

Isn't there only supposed to be 7 books?

~Ozy~
July 23rd, 2005, 03:06 PM
Yes. One for each year at Hogwarts, seven years at Hogwarts for the magical significance of that number. There were rumors floating around for a while that Rowling might continue the HP series after, but those are unconfirmed. She might continue writing, but if so, she plans to do so under a pen name.

Kalylia
July 23rd, 2005, 04:42 PM
Yeah well, so much for the "One for every year at Hogwarts" thing... I mean, the end of the book pretty much spells it out that Harry's not going back for his seventh year...

~Ozy~
July 23rd, 2005, 04:48 PM
Still, I doubt there will be any more than seven books. Because Ron and Harry are both going to die, leaving Hermione preggers and us not knowing who by. :P

Kalylia
July 23rd, 2005, 04:50 PM
*shoves* RON IS NOT GOING TO DIE! I don't care WHAT that chess game says to you, it's not gonna happen. :P

Raichu Master
July 23rd, 2005, 05:24 PM
well you could say that, but she's making billions of dollars everyday off the sales! Why end a good thing?

Take R. A. Salvatore, how much do you want to bet that he'd never in a million years think that Drizzt would be that popular? I bet he thought it was a one shot deal until after his first trilogy, then when the bucks started flowing in, he decided to continue.

My prediction is that Rowling will continue, will make up another bad guy, or have Voldemort stay alive, or have one book per Horocrux, or something to that nature! Either way Harry WILL marry Ginny, and Ron WILL marry Hermione! Why? Because I said so!

Evil confetti goddess! *bows*

Kalylia
July 23rd, 2005, 05:30 PM
*pats RM's head* Good subject. You agree with the goddess!

Raichu Master
July 23rd, 2005, 05:32 PM
What! Who doesn't want Harry and Ginny to get married! Ron and Hermione...*sigh*...if they must...

*bows again* At your service.

~Ozy~
July 23rd, 2005, 05:34 PM
I still doubt it. In an interview, she's said that Potter is almost done, so either seven books or eight. I'm willing to bet she'll continue writing under a pen name, though. After all, money corrupts. Down with the Capitilist system! Down with class struggle! Marx! Lenin! Ch! For the Revolution! For the people!

Kalylia
July 23rd, 2005, 05:41 PM
*quickly restrains Jake* Don't mind him. He gets a little upset over Capitalism. :P

Raichu Master
July 23rd, 2005, 05:43 PM
It would be considered suicidial to end the Harry Potter phenomenon (or however you spell that word...). For one the money, for two there is infinite possibilities. I've already used R. A. Salvatore as an example. Also the Star Wars, even though George Lucas doesn't write them anymore, other, better authors have taken over from his leave. Shall I keep naming?

Anyway, Potter is only 16 going on 17. She still has his whole life to play out. If you think of what Potter still has to accomplishand who he has to defeat. It should take along while to finish it. Even if she shortened the books into a paperback version so that they aren't so bulky and spread the years out in some, and put more detail into each day, hey! That just means everyone can savor the flavor a little longer!

*unrestrains Jake* It's a free country! *hides from Evil Confetti goddess*

Kalylia
July 23rd, 2005, 05:50 PM
*watches nervously* He'll have a hay day now! :P

Raichu Master
July 23rd, 2005, 05:51 PM
*ties Nat up* *poke poke* MWAHAHAHAHA!

*runs behind Jake for cover*

~Ozy~
July 23rd, 2005, 05:57 PM
*unties ze Nat* *eyes narrow* No. Touching. Ze Nat. *grabs Kasumi and assumes battou-jutsu stance* :P

Raichu Master
July 23rd, 2005, 06:06 PM
*sighs* I'm clearly the better rper among us, you stand no chance! *folds arms and yawns* Do your worst! XD

*Ties nat back up* *Poke poke* *resumes folded arms and yawning position*

Kalylia
July 23rd, 2005, 06:09 PM
*struggles against rope bonds* NO MORE POKING!! SOOO TICKLISH!!

~Ozy~
July 23rd, 2005, 06:10 PM
*exits battou-jutsu stance, tucking Kasumi into my belt and crossing arms* Excuse me, whatever gave you that idea? My RPing is clearly superior! Besides... *growls* Only I am allowed to tie ze Nat up. :P

Raichu Master
July 23rd, 2005, 06:11 PM
*laughs* You couldn't rp your way out of a paper bag! XD

*pokes Nat*

I'm clearly the better between us! MWAHAHAHAHA! *cough*

~Ozy~
July 23rd, 2005, 06:14 PM
*cuts rope restraing ze Nat* Oh please. Your RPing is fouler than that of a n00b who's been playing too much Counterstrike!

Raichu Master
July 23rd, 2005, 06:19 PM
Who does the rping? You or those little characters running a muk in your head? Either way you couldn't create a character worth rping let alone rp! Cliche...cliche...cliche...

A true rper can come up with something original no matter the circumstances!

*ties Nat back up and pokes her again* I shall poke Nat whenever I please, until you prove yourself worth of being my rival and rping companion. :P

~Ozy~
July 23rd, 2005, 06:21 PM
Harumph! Originality? Come now, only my older characters are cliche. They are seen almost never! You, however... Need I remind you of your Drizzt clones? :P

Kalylia
July 23rd, 2005, 06:21 PM
*sighs* THIS is going to get ugly.

*sits off to the side, thinking about how it is I who is truely the ultimate RPer*

Raichu Master
July 23rd, 2005, 06:24 PM
What about your Artemis clones!? Might I remind you of all your would-be academy tries?

May I remind you that my Johann Bache, and Alvender are in no way cliche.

You're way too predictable. Anyone can tell what you're going to do before you do it! You have to constantly follow my lead! You'd be lost with out me! XD

Kalylia
July 23rd, 2005, 06:28 PM
*growls and morphs fox, annoyed* I am NOT an object to be used between fighting RPers! XD

~Ozy~
July 23rd, 2005, 06:28 PM
And it bears repeating, that Ahndrith and the triplets are far from cliche as well, dear lad.

Oh come now, I went for months without you, and my RPing skill only increased. I must say that it is YOU who needs ME to follow! :P

Raichu Master
July 23rd, 2005, 06:31 PM
Need I remind you that you suck compared to when I last rped with you? I mean come on look at your little wittle post in the WWA!

You follow me, every time I have a new rp or I join one or I've been in one for awhile. Look who shows his face? Would it be you, Jake!? That's right buddy, rarely have I joined any of your rps, and even if it was it was done half-heartedly...*sigh*...such a noob can't comprehend such delicate matters... :P

Kalylia
July 23rd, 2005, 06:35 PM
*is becoming rather annoyed* *makes popcorn and sits in corner*

~Ozy~
July 23rd, 2005, 06:38 PM
Now now, RM, my dear, I simply need to get into the groove of things. Besides, haven't used Rhai in a while, takes some getting used to.

Well, if you need that delusion to make you feel better... :P Just remember that it was not you whom I joined for.

Raichu Master
July 23rd, 2005, 06:42 PM
I'm not just talking about the WWA! It's all the time, my friend, all the time...as I said...predictable...

*pokes nat* *stills popcorn bowl and sits down on couch to watch reruns of RM getting struck by lightning*

Kurosaki
July 23rd, 2005, 08:41 PM
I'm not just talking about the WWA! It's all the time, my friend, all the time...as I said...predictable...

*pokes nat* *stills popcorn bowl and sits down on couch to watch reruns of RM getting struck by lightning*
Do you wear a lightning rod on your head by chance? Geez... XD
What the heck are you guys fighting over? Oo

Raichu Master
July 24th, 2005, 05:15 AM
*gets struck by lightning*

Let's check...*pats head*...nope nothing there...it must be a skill...XD

*watches instant reply of the last attack*

Oh fighting? No we're just playing around, throwing insults at each other...you know flamming...what we aren't supposed to do...

It all started when I tied Nat up and started poking her...he tried to defend her and I said he was a crappy rper and he couldn't rp his way out of a paper bag...and then the rest...well...you can read it! XD

Don't worry though...we were just playing...bored if you will...XD

~Ozy~
July 24th, 2005, 06:54 AM
Muchly much bored... Yeah, anyways, this is just a heads-up to ya'all, I probably won't be on as much as usual over the next week, we have a Japanese host student coming. I'll still be on... Just not a whole lot. So try not to go too far, too fast, mkay?

Kalylia
July 24th, 2005, 09:55 AM
I don't have much time here today, and I won't over the next 3... cursed trip... I'll be on, hopefully... but yeah, try not to move too fast!!

Raichu Master
July 24th, 2005, 04:27 PM
I ain't going anywhere...I think I'm not...I don't know if my trip is this week or next...well anyway...I'll still be around until then!

You guys might miss the grand opening of the Harry Potter rp...but other than that...I don't think you'll miss too much...at least on my end...

~Ozy~
July 24th, 2005, 05:36 PM
Nat'll be back Tuesday evening, I'll still be on enough in the day to keep up.

Raichu Master
July 24th, 2005, 05:40 PM
She said three so I was assuming not until wednesday or thursday. It'll take awhile for anything exciting to happen, you know how them Harry Potter rps are, first diagon alley, then the train ride and the sorting...when it's all said in done with it could be 30 pages.

~Ozy~
July 24th, 2005, 06:55 PM
That, and it's usually a few days worth of classes before anything terribly interesting happens. Could well be 45 pages, then.

Raichu Master
July 24th, 2005, 07:20 PM
Yeah, skye and I are working out the kinks in the introduction as we speak, so it should be ready sometime early this week! ^^

I'll bet we get to the 50th page before anything earth shattering occurs...Skye's been known to be horrible to her characters and make the worst happen to them at the earliest possible moments...so...hopefully she catches on to the fact that we might want to slow it down until Nat gets here, and see if anyone else is going to join at the last moment (like on page 45 or something, like I did on the original MaH...), so we don't lose anybody... XD

~Ozy~
July 25th, 2005, 10:21 AM
Yeah, at least a little. Though, I can keep things reasonably interesting... My chracters have a tendency to get into broom accidents... So that's some comedic relif for a while. :P

Raichu Master
July 25th, 2005, 10:27 AM
Enough talking about that rp. Don't want to give too much away for the grand opening, which is probably sometime today. I'm letting Skye post it, since she has done most of the work, she should get credit for it.

New topic...All time favorite RP on PC.

~Ozy~
July 25th, 2005, 12:24 PM
Lesee... I was rather fond of The Authors, while it was around. That was indeed a fun one... The original, original Life of a Mage, way back when was one to enjoy as well, at least for me. *giggles* For several reasons... There have been a few others, but their names escape me at the moment.

Raichu Master
July 25th, 2005, 01:45 PM
Mine were"

Pokemon Evolution
Pokemon Academy
Misadventures at Hogwarts
Wizard/Warrior Academy is turning out to be a nice one.

That's all I can think of at the moment...I'm playing LeafGreen and trying to post at the same time...

Miyu-chan
July 25th, 2005, 06:28 PM
I <3 every Inuyasha RP I was in as Miroku. ;-; And there was also a Legendary Pokemorph one by LilyPichu - that was cool. ;-;

Raichu Master
July 25th, 2005, 06:34 PM
I haven't really looked at any of the Inuyasha RPs...I know I know...it's one of my more guiltier sins...

I mean I watch Inuyasha occasionally when I can catch it...so I'm not very up to date on the storyline as of now...I know the most of the main characters though, if that counts for anything...so I'm sad to say that I don't have enough experience with the anime show to feel welcome or comfortable on any of the Inuyasha rps...*sigh*

I, myself, was fond of he Bounty Hunter Association for the short two days it was active...it didn't really get anywhere, probably because it wasn't very well planned out and such...but I thought it was a very cool concept...but hey that's just me talking and of course I was the creator of the rp...

I don't think I've been in any of the recent popular rps though...I might have to stick my head into one or two to see what's up with them, if they're any good and see if I can join to get my name out there again...

(Another topic while we're on favorite rps) Any suggestions on where I should start? You know...to many narrow my search a bit...after my last major project (which is out right now and called "Chimney Rock: The School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, USA") Skye and I collaborated on it. And I need to teach her that Wizard is spelled with only one "z" and not too...*sigh*...I'm easily overwhelmed now after all the hassle of getting that rp up... XD

Miyu-chan
July 25th, 2005, 06:37 PM
Ahhh - Just knowing the Inuyasha characters' personalities are enough to join an Inu RP. xD

So - you want to make an RP? Or join a RP? *is confused* o.O;

Raichu Master
July 25th, 2005, 06:40 PM
Join an RP. Join, join, join! Sorry it got a bit clustered with all that other stuff I babbled on about. Sorry I get easily distracted too.

Anyway, yes...I would like to join an rp. As I said, I would like suggestions on any good ones that are still accepting members. And since there are a ton of rps out there, and I've just got off creating a very complicated rp (Chimney Rock), I get overwhelmed easily. It took alot out of me.

Miyu-chan
July 25th, 2005, 06:43 PM
Wow - your RP looks great! =D

As for RPs to join... the only one that I've joined recently is Tales of Symphonia: Aftershock (Part 1- Darkness Returns) (http://showthread.php?t=45335)that. xD; If you understand/played ToS, you can join it. xD;;;
(http://showthread.php?t=45335)

Raichu Master
July 25th, 2005, 06:49 PM
Who hasn't played ToS!? I mean come on! XD

I'll look into now! *disappears*

*reappears* I'm glad you like the rp! It took us a week to cook up. We started the Monday after the 6th harry potter book came out, which is when I finished it, and we started planning our own school of witchcraft and wizardry that interacts with Hogwarts, starting with Harry Potter's first year. *disappears*

Shiney
July 26th, 2005, 06:52 AM
Join an RP. Join, join, join! Sorry it got a bit clustered with all that other stuff I babbled on about. Sorry I get easily distracted too.

Anyway, yes...I would like to join an rp. As I said, I would like suggestions on any good ones that are still accepting members. And since there are a ton of rps out there, and I've just got off creating a very complicated rp (Chimney Rock), I get overwhelmed easily. It took alot out of me.

Well, there's always the Great Race. >_> I finally got permission from david to use the Idea, even though he didn't like it much any more.

Raichu Master
July 26th, 2005, 08:28 AM
I'll make sure to check it out! ^^

(New topic) How many rps would you say you've created? (Sorry I'm bored...XD)

Myrrh
July 26th, 2005, 08:31 AM
Since youre looking for an Inuyasha RP, why dont you guys join my RP, Inuyasha: The Shikigami Exploit?? Youll see some familiar, and some new faces....

Shadowfaith
July 26th, 2005, 08:35 AM
I actually have RPG block at this moment, but I am litterally forcing myself to write something. Should be gone in a few days though...hopefully ;>>

Kurosaki
July 26th, 2005, 08:36 AM

It's like saying "who hasn't heard of Harry Potter?" XD
*is still reading the 5th book* I stopped halfway through like a year ago, it got boring >>

How many RPs? Are we talked once that went somewhere, or in general? XD

Chibi-chan
July 26th, 2005, 08:37 AM
I joined your Inuyasha Rp Myrrh! The other Rps are so big I'm afraid I'll get confuzzled @_@ I'm still sorta new to Rp :3

Shadowfaith
July 26th, 2005, 08:41 AM
I didn't know about Tales of Symphonia in till march just gone x_x

Myrrh
July 26th, 2005, 08:41 AM
ITs okay, in my INuyasha RP, just pretend you are that character from Inuyasha, so, its simple really.....

Raichu Master
July 26th, 2005, 08:42 AM
I was going to join it, but I wasn't sure if you were still accepting people, and if they needed any indepth knowledge other than who the characters are and what they're like.

Exactly, Dave! Although I like the ToS game better than the harry potter games...although there is World Quidditch...*thinks*

I mean how many in general. I've actually made like 23 but only like .12256546% went anywhere...I'm hoping the new one that I collaborated with Skye on is going to be a big hit...it took long enough to get out... *sigh* XD

Chibi-chan
July 26th, 2005, 08:46 AM
Just yesturday I traded my PS2 for a gamecube and got ToS...stayed up till 2 AM and played it I did..o_0

Kurosaki
July 26th, 2005, 08:47 AM
I was going to join it, but I wasn't sure if you were still accepting people, and if they needed any indepth knowledge other than who the characters are and what they're like.

Exactly, Dave! Although I like the ToS game better than the harry potter games...although there is World Quidditch...*thinks*

I mean how many in general. I've actually made like 23 but only like .12256546% went anywhere...I'm hoping the new one that I collaborated with Skye on is going to be a big hit...it took long enough to get out... *sigh* XD
The OST for ToS is the pwnage too, XD
I bought it and then a month later I found a place to download it, XD

I've made, probably just over 20, and maybe 5 went past 5 pages. Tidays Rpers give up too quickly. I mean, if you're going to join an RP, don't decide to stop posting 3 days later.

Raichu Master
July 26th, 2005, 08:50 AM
I know what you mean...I've felt that feeling before...*sigh*

They don't make rpers like they used to...it's ashame...although today's rpers are alot younger too...don't forget that.

I guess I lost my sexiness...*gets stared at with confusion* What! Do you think all those threads in the past got popular all by themselves! *gets struck by lightning* XD

Shadowfaith
July 26th, 2005, 08:51 AM
Perhaps making an RPG for those who can be bothered and you know WONT drop out is called for?

Kurosaki
July 26th, 2005, 08:52 AM
I know what you mean...I've felt that feeling before...*sigh*

They don't make rpers like they used to...it's ashame...although today's rpers are alot younger too...don't forget that.

I guess I lost my sexiness...*gets stared at with confusion* What! Do you think all those threads in the past got popular all by themselves! *gets struck by lightning* XD
I threw the lightning this time... XD
Yes, but they still shouldn't join if they aren't going to keep with it. Thats why virtually no RPs are completed now-a-days.

I'm almost done the first post in ToS...XD

Chibi-chan
July 26th, 2005, 08:55 AM

Some problems with Rps are there are too many people doing too many different things so that others can't keep up! Even though the Rpers need to stick together, they should be monitored so they can't do anything by themselves! (get my drift sort of?) I was going to join the one you did with Skye but I'm afraid I'd get lost and that I wouldn't keep up with the other Rpers.. ._.

~Ozy~
July 26th, 2005, 08:58 AM
Total RPs created? Maybe 17-18, somewhere around there. Ones that were reasonably successful? 2 or 3, usually the ones I thought were crap RPs. Like Shentavo Academy, I came up with, planned, and wrote that out in maybe 15 minutes. Not my Jade Empire RP, that was a labor of love... *sniffles* I was so proud of it... I miss it.

Kurosaki
July 26th, 2005, 08:59 AM
I made my post, it just didn't say I did >>
*shoots lag*

Raichu Master
July 26th, 2005, 09:10 AM
Well hopefully that's what Dave's rp is for, the same with Skye and mine. So far he has the sweetest group of rpers that ever hit PC in it, and hopefully I get most of the same people! Along with some new faces! ^^

CC, don't be afraid to join any of the rps here. Mine especially, we're still accepting people of all different levels. But remember...it's all about the RP Sample, make a good first impression and that's what gets you in most rps! If you need any help just pm me and I'll try to give you some quick tips on how to do a really impressive RP Sample. The same goes with anyone else. I'm just too lazy to do what I know I should be doing, that's why my RP Sample for Chimney Rocks was a load of crap.

Yay! I can start rping again! *runs for the thread* *gets struck by lightning*

*throws a bolt at Yukito* MWAHAHAHA! *disappears*

~Ozy~
July 26th, 2005, 09:15 AM
Yes indeedy. Both look good so far!

As will I, I'm always more than willing to help the new generation of RPrs out with whatever. So drop me a line if you need some help. Just remember to respect your elders! :P

Raichu Master
July 26th, 2005, 09:37 AM
Yes, listen to Grandpappy TAD! Or is that alittle too old for your taste!? XD :P

I surprised no noob has ever thought of that. Wouldn't you think that would be the quickest way to learn how to be good?

~Ozy~
July 26th, 2005, 09:40 AM
I remember the thought never occoured to me when I was a young'un. Then again, I've always been overly confident, prideful even, in my writing and RPing.

Raichu Master
July 26th, 2005, 11:10 AM
Actually I think from the start I kept my pride on the down low...I just thought no one would want to bother with a newbie so I never asked anybody and I learned how to rp the hard way, through a ton of criticism and failures. But I ain't that way at all. If a noob out there needs help I'm always will to give you a few pointers.

~Ozy~
July 26th, 2005, 11:20 AM
As am I. Both RM and I have been around, and (for the most part, at least) we know what we're doing. So to anyone who needs to improve their RPing, get in touch. We don't bite... At least I don't... :P

Raichu Master
July 26th, 2005, 11:23 AM
And I don't bite...well...only on tuesday's and friday's...but even then, my teeth aren't sharp enough to do any real damage! XD

Well now that that is settled...*new topic*...Why do you like to rp! (Very important! I'm impressed I came up with it! XD)

Miyu-chan
July 26th, 2005, 09:31 PM

*reappears* I'm glad you like the rp! It took us a week to cook up. We started the Monday after the 6th harry potter book came out, which is when I finished it, and we started planning our own school of witchcraft and wizardry that interacts with Hogwarts, starting with Harry Potter's first year. *disappears*
lol, you can't believe how many people in my art class who haven't heard/played ToS. (all of them. xD)

Anywho - I like to RP because... acting like someone who's not you is interesting. And seeing how people with different personalities may react in a situation is very fun. =3

Kalylia
July 27th, 2005, 09:29 AM
I HAVE RETURNED!!

*bounces around* I LOVE to RP because it's an awesome way to get creative ideas for stories, and a way to play around with my characters and let them develope before using them in my novel.

*giggles* Oh, and it's a GREAT way to meet people!

Raichu Master
July 27th, 2005, 09:36 AM
Hey Nat! *poke* ^^

Well anyway, to tell the truth, I don't have any particular reason why I like to RP...I just knew from the first time I saw one, that that's what I'd like to do. Never was a big poster otherwise. XD

It's ashame...I mean the ignorance of others...when people are born they should have "ToS is awesome" drilled into their little minds. XD

Oh and Nat, that harry potter rp, the one I was talking about, is up Skye put it up, it's called "Chimney Rock: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, USA" I still have no clue why Skye spells Wizard Wizzard...*sigh*...the world may never know... XD

Kalylia
July 29th, 2005, 07:52 PM
*giggles* I'm SOOO excited for the HP RP to get moving! *giggles* I'm using Nat again, but with a different name and pet. *laughs* Okay, it's an entirely new character with Nat's history.... So sue me! :P

~Ozy~
July 30th, 2005, 07:18 AM
As am I. *giggles* It's been a while since I've used Seth, I've already got quite a few ideas for what could go on with him. *laughs* Neither of your characters had best fall too hard for him, koi! :P won't say any more than that.

Anyways, I, like RM, am not quite sure of WHY I RP. I just like the concept, think it's quite enjoyable. I've been doing it since my days on NationStates and the infamour Lonely Hearts Club there. Back when I was a lonely heart. :P

Kalylia
July 30th, 2005, 07:23 AM
*laughs* Dang it, love, you KNOW at least ONE of my characters is going to fall for yours! It ALWAYS happens like that! :P

~Ozy~
July 30th, 2005, 07:28 AM
Well, love, keep in mind that, a), they're 11, and b), I never said they couldn't, just not too hard.

Kalylia
July 30th, 2005, 07:48 AM
*peers at ze Jakey* Most 11-year-old girls are very capable of having a crush. Well, I was at least, and most of my characters revolve around my own personality so...

*laughs* New topic, eh? How about... what has been your all-time favorite RP and why?

My personal favorite was MaH. I mean, well, come on! Nat and Andrew's constant up and down relationship, them having to hide it from the rest of the world, the awesome scene in the shrieking shack, RM and Skye's charas "mingling" every once in awhile... *giggles* I think that it was the ULTIMATE rp, and I hope ChimneyRock lives up to my great expectations! :P

~Ozy~
July 30th, 2005, 09:11 AM
Point taken, koi. I'm just warning you not to get too attached. Or maybe you should, might make things a tish more interesting come next term. :P

I believe this was one we already discussed, love. :P But I rather enjoyed The Authors, that was fun. Gave Chaos a nice playground for a while, let me have a bit of a relief. So that was nice. That, and I thoroughly enjoyed the original LoaM, way back when. For... various reasons... Finally, if anyone 'round here remembers a nice little TAD/RM joint effort by the name of "The Drow Academy," that was enjoyable while it lasted... And as a bit of an in-joke, "private study session." :P

Chibi-chan
July 30th, 2005, 11:32 AM
I wish another ToS RP would start! I got the game right after the Rp was made and I want to Rp it now! XD

Raichu Master
July 31st, 2005, 06:46 PM
You might want to wait until the first one is finished...*shrugs*...just a thought...or you could go off and try to make your own...*sigh*

You two are WAY too giggly now...I miss the older models of you guys...are you sure it's not to late to trade? XD

Also you guys have to keep in mind that we have about 3 times as many rpers than last time, so you never know what happens. As we've learned in the past...Johann was all over the place when it came to love... *gets struck by lightning* XD

~Ozy~
August 1st, 2005, 11:46 AM
What, you preferred me all dark, brooding, and constantly moody? :P

Oh, who says it's coming to love, ne? You lot will just have to wait and see.

Miyu-chan
August 1st, 2005, 11:49 AM
Oooh, I <3 your avatar, Chibi-chan. n___n

ToS is cool. <3 You could start your own, I'll go join for sure, lol. xDDD

Raichu Master
August 3rd, 2005, 04:25 AM
Actually I have to agree with Rhai in the WWA discussion thread...you're a bit TOO bubbly for my taste. XD

*sits down and watches Chimney Rock* OK! I watch! *gets struck by lightning* XD

Chibi-chan
August 3rd, 2005, 12:29 PM
Oooh, I <3 your avatar, Chibi-chan. n___n

ToS is cool. <3 You could start your own, I'll go join for sure, lol. xDDD

Thank you! ^____^ I need a matching banner though...

hehe...I don't think I'm too ToS knowledged to start my own..XD

GodofPH
September 11th, 2005, 03:03 PM
I posted my Defenders of Eshu City RP today, and I would like to have some constructive criticism on it. Is the setting good?