PDA

View Full Version : If you were a thing, what would you be?

Trainer Kharl
March 18th, 2005, 04:45 AM
Hi guyz! Please bear with this thread. Just answer the title:

If you were a thing, what would you be and why?

keep posting ayt? ;)

Anacortes
March 18th, 2005, 07:21 AM
I would be a shadow. What else?

Mr Cat Dog
March 18th, 2005, 08:19 AM
Anything? I'd like to be Jupiter, as being the biggest planet in teh Solar System is quite a mean feat. Although I don't think I'd like to be it for life, as planets live for millions of years, and I don't want to live for millions of years XD Maybe for a day or two :P

Porygon
March 18th, 2005, 08:24 AM
Me? Erm I dunno a computer. Enough electricity going through those XD

The Fallen
March 18th, 2005, 08:50 AM
Anything? I'd like to be Jupiter, as being the biggest planet in teh Solar System is quite a mean feat. Although I don't think I'd like to be it for life, as planets live for millions of years, and I don't want to live for millions of years XD Maybe for a day or two :P
Oh yeah, well I'd like to be the Sun XD.So I can go away when I get mad at everyone and make you freeze XP XD.

Castrainer
March 18th, 2005, 09:22 AM
If you were a thing, what would you be and why?

I'd be a thing, because this thread says so... Erm, a Microrganism? They are small, they are not noticed, they mutate... What else would ya want?

ASG
March 18th, 2005, 12:12 PM
i'd be a stick person XD XP

Crimson King
March 18th, 2005, 12:55 PM
i would be a CD =D

digi-kun
March 18th, 2005, 02:18 PM
what do you mean IF i was a thing...i AM a thing XP
if i was a DIFFERENT thing, god works...if he dont exist, ill say an all powerful being XP what a power hungry maniac i am XD

Sammi
March 18th, 2005, 03:59 PM
I would be a molicule, because no one notices me anyway xD
Either that, or a book. I like books. Books are fun. ^^;
I have edited this post to make a n00bish comment for the heck of it:
omg 100 posts! *dances* xD

Hantsuki
March 18th, 2005, 04:08 PM
I would be a matter..XD,nah,I would be the darkness,but then again I basically am already XD

Seto7Kaiba
March 18th, 2005, 04:23 PM
I would be a thing that lives in the shadow and everyone fears me and all. I am the true Shadow King! MUWHAHAHAmeowHAHAHAHA XO

G-Klav
March 18th, 2005, 04:35 PM
I would be a peace of rail, free for anyone to step on...

[Technya]
March 18th, 2005, 05:44 PM
I would be that hidden fear in your consciousness, that fear that consumes you and turns the sane into insane XD

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
March 18th, 2005, 06:03 PM
I would be a sock! You know, like you put on your FEET? (I know some of you put socks on differently XD)

TRIFORCE89
March 18th, 2005, 06:34 PM
Well...I would be a thing of course. Lol *pictures himself dressed up like Thing1 and Thing2*

Umm...a computer monitor. It'd be neat to stare back at people.

Lion Heart
March 18th, 2005, 06:41 PM
I'd like to be some kind of comedy mirror.

So if someone is looking in the mirror, doing there hair or something I could say "More like the hair up your nose".

And they'd be like wtf.

Then I'd say "You're an ugly one aren't you? No seriously.."

Except they'd see a normal mirror, like, it's still them, I'm just talking THROUGH it.

Seems more like I'd be the fella hiding BEHIND your mirror though doesn't it? :P

I'll be watching you..

ravenstorture
March 18th, 2005, 06:43 PM
I would be a mayfly, just because those things die in 24 hours and I would get to mate like as soon as I was born. XD!!!

ryan
March 18th, 2005, 07:00 PM
i would be a toilet... with fangs, that could sing. i would bite people's butts and then sing hippy songs from the 70s in a gargly/underwater voice.

Kylie-chan
March 18th, 2005, 09:02 PM
I would be medicine for depression, I think.

~Ozy~
March 18th, 2005, 09:07 PM
What would I be...Hmmm...Well, in my current mood, I'd likely be a teddy bear or some such. Kuma no nuigurumi!