View Full Version : Boredom

March 18th, 2005, 5:43 PM
What are some odd things you do when you're bored.

I was at Shopper's Drug Mart today and got really bored so I headed over to where the lipstick is of all places and started reciting the incredibly odd titles as the announcer from F-Zero GX.

"The winner is 'Almost Naked'"
"The winner is 'Coffee Sandstorm'"

The Fallen
March 18th, 2005, 5:56 PM
I look around PC and hope to find something to spam up XD.Oh and go to my refridgerator!

March 18th, 2005, 5:58 PM
^ XD

Well once I got so bored in the doctor's office waiting for him that I noticed he had a full body skeleton so I walked over and started to make faces at it and took it down from the hook and began to dance with it. Just then the doctor walked in while I was dancing with the skeleton >.<

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
March 18th, 2005, 5:59 PM
I got my mouth stuck in a jar of peanut butter...XD

March 18th, 2005, 6:49 PM
i got bored enough to scan a bunch of army men XD

March 18th, 2005, 6:56 PM
i got bored and got on the pc . nothing new!

March 18th, 2005, 7:00 PM
I got bored of my gamecube games so I join here to have fun

Lion Heart
March 18th, 2005, 7:39 PM
I pop on here when I'm bored.

If I have petrol money we go driving though.

And we have no petrol money right now. :(

March 18th, 2005, 8:50 PM
Whenever I'm bored, I must be offline, so I just whinge until my dad lets me online again. XD

Sorye HK
March 18th, 2005, 9:39 PM
I either log on the computer, or run around outside.

March 18th, 2005, 11:33 PM
When I'm bored... well, I draw, write, think, sing, play the guitar, annoy my brother by analyzing him, read, study, et cetera.

When I'm bored... I try not to do so. xD; But sometimes I rearrange stuff at the supermarket... I have this weird organizing hobby. o.o;

Mr Cat Dog
March 19th, 2005, 2:06 AM
I go on here or watch TV. When I'm not bored, I'm either at school (which I am bored, but can't access PC or TV) or with some of my RL friends.

March 19th, 2005, 10:33 AM
I come right here and start acting insane. But when I'm paranoid about something IRL I usually act normal. o0

March 19th, 2005, 12:00 PM
Lesee...First resort is PC. If nothing's going on there, I go down to my room and try to put my library into some semblance of order. Ever since my mom and I moved downstairs this past summer, my bookshelves have been in a state of total disarray. My Tolkein encyclopedia is next to me manga, which is right above my D&D rulebooks...It's a mess.

March 19th, 2005, 2:29 PM
I talk. Or I just browse forums. xD
Or I bother my parents/siblings and hope they'll do something with me.
Me: Let's play a game! Family bonding! ^_^
Everyone: .... *ignores me*

March 19th, 2005, 4:47 PM
Bored likely means nothing is happening at PC and I've nothing else to do on the internet or else I'm not on the internet at all. So... my boredom-killers are Spider Solitaire, Tales of Symphonia, drawing, and more recently, fanfic-writing. :D

rofl @ Triffy xD;

March 19th, 2005, 4:48 PM
Daydream. o.o;; It's my escape from everything, and it's time consuming and I always love how I do mine =D

March 19th, 2005, 5:09 PM
When I'm bored I get really ticked off and go off saying "I wish I had a new game to play" then I go look up some good games to buy. XD

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
March 19th, 2005, 5:24 PM
When I get bored, I eat peanut butter. Then I see how many socks I can wear on one foot.

March 20th, 2005, 9:14 AM
I dont do anything weird if i am bored.

Just eat, see the computer, watch tv occasionaly , and go out from my home.
Bu if i am sad i sleep and on the night read.

March 20th, 2005, 9:21 AM
When I'm bored I usually check the kitchen for something to eat^^

March 20th, 2005, 12:29 PM
When i'm bored i usally get on the computer. WHen i can't do that i usally drive my family up the wall by talking to them. A really strange thing is that sometimes when i'm bored i turn on the stove and cook something. Yes i am a girl, but strange!

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
March 20th, 2005, 12:36 PM
I just got bored of the computer, so I went to put socks on my ears. XD

March 20th, 2005, 1:22 PM
When I'm bored I usually go and read a book of some sort. ^^ Right now I'm reading Eragon by Christopher Paolini. ^^ It's reeeeeeeeeally good. ^^ Otherwise I'll go outside and take my puppy for a walk. <3 If all else fails then I'll just raid the fridge. XD