PDA

View Full Version : Do you hate your life

Anacortes
March 19th, 2005, 08:50 PM
Now I hope I didn't create a poll in the morning and forget..
So just answer the question, or not.

Eon-Rider
March 19th, 2005, 08:53 PM
I cant decide. There are too many good things but also many bad things.

Alex_
March 19th, 2005, 08:53 PM
Why the heck would you hate your life?

~Ozy~
March 19th, 2005, 08:58 PM
No. I've been there, I have hated being alive at times, but I don't anymore. I have too much to live for.

The Fallen
March 19th, 2005, 09:01 PM
Nah, never!There are things that go bad sometimes and I dislike it, but never hate.Im sorry you do.There are so many great things in this world though!So chin up and go find them ^__^!

Seto7Kaiba
At times, Yes and at times, No. Its not that complicated.

StarLightUmbreon
Well i don't hate it but i can't say i love it either.
There is one major thing in my life i love. Also there are many major things i hate in my life.
Also small stuff.
So realy it is chaos in balance. All life is like that.

Anacortes
March 19th, 2005, 09:02 PM
I like everyone else's life though. Anyone but mine. I know it's weird..

StarLightUmbreon
March 19th, 2005, 09:04 PM
No not realy.
Every one at some point wants to have a diff life.
It is being human. Some want it longer and some just has a sec when they want someone els's life.

BulbasaurTrainer
March 19th, 2005, 09:06 PM
Depnds if something wrong happens yes

Anacortes
March 19th, 2005, 09:11 PM
I dunno..I've had a whole decade of wanting someone else's life now..I think..the first word I said as an infant was death. That was just plain stupid, wasen't it?

StarLightUmbreon
March 19th, 2005, 09:16 PM
Really no it is not.
Most my life i want someone els's life till i relized all i got is this one and i am going to just make it work.
Now i like my life but in way other see as twisted. Though realy i don't care.
If you don't like me for me then don't bug me.
It is a harsh way of thinking but it is life.
Life is bad and good.

ryan
March 19th, 2005, 09:18 PM
no way. i don't hate anything. it would be very sad to hate one's life. i can't immagine how terrible that would be. there's always something good. life can be bad... but it can't deserve hate. hating something that you have control over is just stupid.

Anacortes
March 19th, 2005, 09:48 PM
Well to think again, you do have control over your life. If you hate it so much you can kill yourself. But other than that I always thought that your life was controlled by your parents..

ryan
March 19th, 2005, 09:53 PM
no way... that's a weak way of looking at things. your life is your life, not your parent's life. you always have a choice (remember that) if your parents are honestly giving you a bad life, do something about it. don't take it. or maybe open your eyes and observe that they're trying to do what's best for you (i wouldn't know, i've never met your parents). when i was a freshman i thought i hated life. i had no friends at my school, my granddad died, and a friend/co-worker of mine killed himself. and now i'm a happy guy. there's always hope for a better life. if you don't like your life, let that be motivation to make it better, not something to hold you back from living.

StarLightUmbreon
March 19th, 2005, 09:53 PM
Oh what have people been feeding you....
No you have control. No in to killing your self but to change your life.
Yeah when your under age you are dictated by the people that gave you life but you have to relize that you can leave them.
When you 18 just leave.
I mean it is hard but if you hate them controling you then leave.
Realy you have choices.

MegaDitto
March 19th, 2005, 09:55 PM
I am not trying to be a mod or anything but shouldnt this go to the t dome.As for this poll I do not hate life.We all have a time when we hate life but then actuaully we dont.

Anacortes
March 19th, 2005, 10:00 PM
Bah..the length of the posts look like a typical T-Dome discussion. You're not being a mod actually..actually moving the thread is. But feel free to report if ya want.
Well it's your choice, so..
But many teens run away from home and work as prostitutes and stuff like that. I doubt their life got any better. o.0 18 years old?..is more than a million miles away..
So wouldn't you wish they'd never given your life to you? I mean if you hate them or your life that much.

ryan
March 19th, 2005, 10:06 PM
most hate is just selfishness... in my opinion. but, i have a good life and can't complain.

StarLightUmbreon
March 19th, 2005, 10:07 PM
Yeah i would. I have felt that way. I have tried to kill my self in the past when i was a teen but i relize now it is not worth throwing away my life for people i don't even like.
It is my life. They gave it to me even if at some point agents my will but it is mine so i live it.
It may seem a million milles away but realy it will come soon enough. Most the run away or kill them self are selling them self short. They don't relize that the wrold is full of billons of people, places, and expernces that can change their life. For better or worse. They just have to be willing to wait for the right time.

ryan
March 19th, 2005, 10:44 PM
if anybody hates their life... then they obviously aren't listening to enough ska.

Lion Heart
March 19th, 2005, 10:54 PM
No way I love my life, it' not great but I'd prefer this than not being here at all.

And especially since I'm listening to a really positive sone: WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS by QUEEN.

How could I hate my life?

No time for losers, cuz we a are the champions.. of the world..

We are the champions my friend, and we'll keep on fighting till the end :P

ryan
March 19th, 2005, 10:57 PM
ahhh! i have a ska version of that song! you can't not be happy when listening to we are the champions done ska style.

Lion Heart
March 19th, 2005, 11:08 PM
Ska style?

Who's it by man, I want to check it out :P

No hatred, only lurve.

Kylie-chan
March 19th, 2005, 11:21 PM
Well... if you'd asked me this a fortnight ago, I'd have answered "Yes, get me out of here." But I guess I'm healing. I'm growing used to my life and being myself, and I guess I should make the most of life. I do however hate myself, but that's different.

[Technya]
March 20th, 2005, 12:36 AM
Eh, tell you the truth sometimes I don't even want to wake up and just up and off myself. There have been a few good things in my life but misery just seems to always be there. So at the moment I can't decide.

Happy Dude
March 20th, 2005, 01:03 AM
Nah i'm fine.I'm happy with my life.I wish things would stay that way though.

Lion Heart
March 20th, 2005, 01:04 AM
Just look on the bright side and it's all good.

If you are listening to depressing music before you goto sleep, change it, it can seriously alter your feelings while you are asleep, also, listening to music at all while trying to go to sleep can actually keep you awake.

Since some people listen to the music more than trying to go to sleep :P

Down with "Misery".

DarkCharlie
March 20th, 2005, 01:39 AM
You have to make the most of your life, once your time's up, it's up. Enjoy life.
(Easier said than done, I know. Sometimes I just hate stuff.)

Mr Cat Dog
March 20th, 2005, 01:59 AM
My life is fine and dandy thank you very much. No major problems revolving around my existence... nope ^_^

(Oh, and this can stay here ^_^)

Ryoutarou
March 20th, 2005, 02:38 AM
I've had a lot of times when I've hated my life, but right now I'm good. I don't feel anything bad from my life, and I'm enjoying it all that I can .

Kira
March 20th, 2005, 03:03 AM
There are a lot of bad thing in my life, but a lot more good things!

mvtm
March 20th, 2005, 08:15 AM
I love my life , i love my parents and family the best i could have