PDA

View Full Version : Does it REALLY say this was posted by Camp Kill Yourself?!

Camp Kill Yourself
March 20th, 2005, 04:00 AM
Yes, as a matter of fact it does!
That`s right people who remember me, and people who probably never knew I existed...probably more of the latter than the former...after a month or two (or three...I can`t count) I have returned to you!
Ehhh...I suppose this is where I do that whole "I was gone because...blah blah...blah...yeah...whoo...yay" thing, right? Do I have to? ...I get five bucks if I do?! Oh, sweet! I`ll do it!

I was gone because...uh...I got really busy. Yes, a life is a busy thing to have...especially when you have a bunch of stupid little problems with this chick...this...chick...ehh...wow...*Shakes head* Oh, uh...yeah. Well, all that stuff got straightened out, and life seems to be good again to some extent! Let us now comense in the dancing! DANCE NOW!

Are you dancing?

Why?

You should.

Oh...anyway...eh...sorry about that. It`s almost 4:00 AM, and I`m a little tired. Also...I just yawned! Don`t you love knowing what he`s doing when he does it?!
You don`t?
Oh...Okay...
Well...I`m sorry, then...

His name is still Angelus, and you can call him "Angel" or "Angelus" or "CKY" or "Legna" or "Hey...you...with the fake Britsih accent...yes, you there. Come hither!"
He`s still 16, and probably will be for the rest of his life. Sad, isn`t it? He`ll NEVER HAVE ANOTHER BIRTHDAY! ...until September...
His favorite band is still koRn...
He knows you still don`t wanna read this much, so he keeps typing it and referring to himself in the third person.

Yeaaaah. I`m gonna go to sleep, I think...I gotta do chores on the morrow so that I may attend the house gathering of a close friend whom I rarely see anymore on the day after the morrow. So...fare thee well, my comrades.

~Angelus~

(And yes...that really is my name...)

Kyogre-chan
March 20th, 2005, 04:01 AM
*gasps* Angelus!!! O.O OMG, welcome back! XD

Ninja Retsu
March 20th, 2005, 05:59 AM
That`s right people who remember me, and people who probably never knew I existed...probably more of the latter than the former...after a month or two (or three...I can`t count) I have returned to you!
Ehhh...I suppose this is where I do that whole "I was gone because...blah blah...blah...yeah...whoo...yay" thing, right? Do I have to? ...I get five bucks if I do?! Oh, sweet! I`ll do it!

I was gone because...uh...I got really busy. Yes, a life is a busy thing to have...especially when you have a bunch of stupid little problems with this chick...this...chick...ehh...wow...*Shakes head* Oh, uh...yeah. Well, all that stuff got straightened out, and life seems to be good again to some extent! Let us now comense in the dancing! DANCE NOW!

Are you dancing?

Why?

You should.

Oh...anyway...eh...sorry about that. It`s almost 4:00 AM, and I`m a little tired. Also...I just yawned! Don`t you love knowing what he`s doing when he does it?!
You don`t?
Oh...Okay...

His name is still Angelus, and you can call him "Angel" or "Angelus" or "CKY" or "Legna" or "Hey...you...with the fake Britsih accent...yes, you there. Come hither!"
He`s still 16, and probably will be for the rest of his life. Sad, isn`t it? He`ll NEVER HAVE ANOTHER BIRTHDAY! ...until September...
He knows you still don`t wanna read this much, so he keeps typing it and referring to himself in the third person.

Yeaaaah. I`m gonna go to sleep, I think...I gotta do chores on the morrow so that I may attend the house gathering of a close friend whom I rarely see anymore on the day after the morrow. So...fare thee well, my comrades.

~Angelus~

Hello. Welcome back to PokeCommunity.

Alex_
March 20th, 2005, 06:19 AM
Hey! Welcome back to PC :P

pika2000
March 20th, 2005, 06:47 AM
Hi and welcome back, Angelus!

MegaDitto
March 20th, 2005, 06:57 AM
Gasp.He has returned.Welcome back.Nice to have you.

Kira
March 20th, 2005, 08:20 AM
Hi! Welcome back! Stay for as long as you can and continue beeing nice XD

Natsuki
March 20th, 2005, 08:45 AM
YAAAAAAAAAY! <3 Welcome back Angelus! ^^ This ish also Kelsey from when you were still here. =3 As you can see...I've changed meh name. XD Welcome back to The PokeCommunnity! ^_____^ *glomps and gives Angelus some cookies*

~Kelsey

Anacortes
March 20th, 2005, 10:40 AM
Hey and welcome back to PC. I really love your username. Have a good day and don't leave again..!

Team Magma Girl
March 20th, 2005, 10:41 AM
Welcome back!!!!!! Please stay and PM me if you want to be friends!!!!!

Seto7Kaiba
March 20th, 2005, 10:43 AM
OMG! *gasps* A member I never met! *faints* Why Hello there dude. I am Seto7Kaiba. I am new and is about to faint again.*faints again*

Dignity
March 20th, 2005, 11:58 AM
Welcome back!! ^__^; Re-read the rules to see if anything has changed, or just to refresh your memory. Welcome back to the luxury of PC! xD;; ~origin

~Dragonair~
March 20th, 2005, 12:00 PM
Welcome back to PC. I have seen ya somewhere. o.O;

BulbasaurTrainer
March 20th, 2005, 08:45 PM
Hello and welcome back I know you don't know me because I bearly join this month

ravenstorture
March 20th, 2005, 09:00 PM
Welcome back to PC! Hope you stay longer this time!

Camp Kill Yourself
March 21st, 2005, 10:24 AM
Sweet...cookies...*Munches cookies.*

Thanks, peoples who I know, and those who I don`t...and Hello to the Seto dude who seems to be as random as I am. Hoorah.

Ehhhh...I wish I could think of more to put here, but alas! I cannot! Oh, well...

~Angelus~

Porygon
March 21st, 2005, 10:29 AM
Welcome back! I remember ya XD

mvtm
March 22nd, 2005, 07:07 AM
Angel i missed you , how is all?? are you fine? well i guess that yes, Welcome Back , here is your old friend Maria reporting. Have a nice day :P^^^

Scyther
March 22nd, 2005, 07:33 AM
i remember u from pec ^^ welcome back Camp

Camp Kill Yourself
March 22nd, 2005, 11:36 AM
Angel i missed you , how is all?? are you fine? well i guess that yes, Welcome Back , here is your old friend Maria reporting. Have a nice day :P^^^

All is well...^.^ I feel missed. It's an odd feeling...

Thanks!

Shikon no Tama
March 22nd, 2005, 11:38 AM
Welcome back CKY! ^o^
I hope you'll stay here for good this time. Some of us missed you. ^o^

Lust
March 22nd, 2005, 02:31 PM
Hey welcome to PC! CKY, I've heard they have good movies.

Lady Pearl
March 26th, 2005, 05:03 AM

Are you dancing?

Why?

You should.

You don`t?
Oh...Okay...

~Angelus~

Welcome, welcome back, Angelus! ^^ How are you doing today? Glad you returned and I hope to see yah soon~! *dances hysterically* :3

Snivi
March 27th, 2005, 07:24 AM
Welcome to the Pokecommunity! Be sure to have fun! ^__~

KoBRe LaiR
March 31st, 2005, 02:28 PM
Hey ANgel, CKY, Angelus, Legna... Dude welcome back wow tahts so awsome! Its great that you are back on PC. Sorry I may be posting this late but yeah i was like unactive for a while so hello to ya! Um... i missed the dancing so *dances now* lol
Welll dude KoRn Rules the world! lol So ya! dude! hey if you ever online and wanna talk to me, just hit me up on aim or msn on [email protected] or aim: XxPunkerSurfxX

Nicks
April 6th, 2005, 09:11 PM
welcome back to PC!

Kogenta
April 6th, 2005, 09:17 PM
. . . To be truthful, I am rather unfamiliar with you. But, you do seem an interesting person. And, the Pokemon Community would benefit from your return.

As such, welcome back.