PDA

View Full Version : Hi i'm new

Mewgirl01
March 20th, 2005, 09:37 AM
hi i'm mewgirl01. :classic: I have a question for you.Whos your favorite pokemon,and why.Mine is Mew because its strong and cute,plus its pshic.

Team Magma Girl
March 20th, 2005, 09:39 AM
Hello! Welcome to PC....My fav pokemon is Grouson becasue its cute, and strong
Have fun here and PM me if you want to be firiends..^^

Mew_3
March 20th, 2005, 09:47 AM
Hello there, and welcome to PokeCommunity!!
I hope you enjoy your stay and don't forget to obey the rules, okay?
PM me if you want to be friends.... :D

pika2000
March 20th, 2005, 09:51 AM
Hi and welcome^^
Enjoy posting and stuff^^
My fav Pokmon?
there are too many to name^^

~Dragonair~
March 20th, 2005, 09:53 AM
Welcome to PC. I hope you'll have a good time and follow teh rules. XD

Asura Nirosuki
March 20th, 2005, 09:58 AM
sneasle! it's more sassy then absol!let we spread our wing to you!

Natsuki
March 20th, 2005, 10:04 AM
Hey there Mewgirl01! ^___^ My favorite Pokemon? Well, I don't really have an absolute favorite seeing as I love them all. <3 Well, welcome to The PokeCommunity! My name's Kelsey, 'tis a pleasure to meet you. ^o^ Please be sure to read the rules and have lots of fun! =D

~Kelsey

Anacortes
March 20th, 2005, 10:46 AM
I don't have the slightest idea. If you tell me what pokemon there is first. XD
Welcoem to PC, my name's Lashyina. Hope you have a very pleasent stay and make lots of friends. Please respect the mods and admins and take a look at the rules, and feel free to PM me if you need help or just to be friends. Have fun, good luck, and I'll see you around soon.

Jeremy
March 20th, 2005, 11:11 AM
Welcome to PC sweetie! ^0^ *Hugs.* Remember to read and follow the rules, post a lot, stay long, keep it kawaii, and have fun sweetie! ^0^

MegaDitto
March 20th, 2005, 12:45 PM
Welcome to PC.have a great time and have fun and one of my favorite pokemon is my username.Come on guess. :D .

Shining Mew
March 20th, 2005, 12:55 PM
hi i'm mewgirl01. :classic: I have a question for you.Whos your favorite pokemon,and why.Mine is Mew because its strong and cute,plus its pshic.

Yay Mew fans! My favorite Pokemon is Mew xD Well, I hope you have fun here, see ya around!!!

-SM

Kira
March 20th, 2005, 01:08 PM
Welcome to PC! Have fun post loads and be as active as you can XD

Sorano
March 20th, 2005, 01:12 PM
Hello~! =D Welcome to PC. My name ish Karli. ^_____^ I hope you have a good time here, but dont forget to follow the rules. ^.~ If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. O=3

My favourites Pokemon~? =3 Why, its Umbreon of course. <3<3<3 It ish so kawaii. But I also love Celebi. <3

~Karli

Poke
March 20th, 2005, 01:14 PM
ME? I dont really like pokemon...... but I do like Primape...... anyway welcome!

Ms. Eevee
March 20th, 2005, 01:19 PM
Hi, I'm Ms. Eevee and i want you to have fun here too. You should be sure to visit as many threads as you can, just to see what's going on. O and my fave pokemon is eevee, as you probably already know and i like mew too. Enjoy what PC has to offer!

MystiKal
March 20th, 2005, 01:29 PM
Hey Mewgirl01 welcome to PC have a fun time posting.

husk1442
March 20th, 2005, 01:31 PM
welcome to here!

mind the character limit

Dignity
March 20th, 2005, 02:53 PM
Hello, welcome to PC! :P Read the rules, post lots, and have fun! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me..

As for favorite Pokemon, I'd have to go with Munchlax <3 or Espeon.. They are both so kawaii! ~origin

Samuri Scearious
March 20th, 2005, 02:55 PM
Hello! Welcome to PC....My fav pokemon is Grouson becasue its cute, and strong
Have fun here and PM me if you want to be firiends..^^

She obviouly meant friends. So hi and welcome. Read and obey "The Rules".

Seto7Kaiba
March 20th, 2005, 03:00 PM
Heylo Mewgirl01. I like Flareon because Flareon is cute. PM if you wanna be friends or need help.

Pazuzu
March 20th, 2005, 03:12 PM
hey also from scizzy! ^.^
as ya maybe can guess from my name my favorite pokemon is scizor. ;)
anyway have phun at PC! :D

Cresselia
March 20th, 2005, 03:41 PM
Hi! Welcome, and have fun! (I'm new here too ^_^)

My favorite Pokemon is Skitty because it's Kawaii and can use a lot of different attacks! (Dig, Blizzard ect)

Geometric-sama
March 20th, 2005, 03:45 PM
Hi New! XD I know, that's a terrible joke, I'm known for terrible jokes XD. Um, my favourite is Ampharos because it's cuteness personified XD. Have fun around!

Shana
March 20th, 2005, 03:47 PM
Hi, welcome to PC! My favorite is Dewgong because hes so cute! =3

Geometric-sama
March 20th, 2005, 03:51 PM
@ Shana: My Amphy totally pwnz your Dewgong XD

Ninja Retsu
March 20th, 2005, 11:31 PM
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to send private messages to me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

UberCoolmaster
March 20th, 2005, 11:39 PM
Welcome Mew girl! Cool avatar! Have fun!:P

Joey the Cockroach
March 21st, 2005, 01:02 AM
Hey mew girl! welcome! hav fun postin!
PM me if u want to b friends!!! XP

Lust
March 22nd, 2005, 02:33 PM
Hey! Welcome to PC! Mew is a cool Pokmon.

Lady Pearl
March 26th, 2005, 05:04 AM
Hewwo and welcome to PC, Mewgirl01! I love Cloyster since it had decent defense, is purple, is water and ice, and is a pearl! YAY! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Snivi
March 27th, 2005, 07:27 AM
Welcome to the Pokecommunity! Be sure to have fun! ^__~

Kyogre-chan
March 28th, 2005, 03:51 AM
Hiya! Welcome to The PokCommunity! ^_^

Nicks
April 6th, 2005, 09:41 PM
Welcome to PC! Stick to the rulez and have fun