PDA

View Full Version : Your final wish..

Anacortes
March 20th, 2005, 07:53 PM
If you died right now what would be one thing you would like to have happen the most, to you or to anything else around you?

Miyu-chan
March 20th, 2005, 08:02 PM
I would wish to die without pain. <<; Well, seriously... A painless death is a blessing.

Lion Heart
March 20th, 2005, 11:38 PM
My Final Wish would be to be remembered.

For ANY reason, just to be stuck in everyones heads.

GenoMew
March 20th, 2005, 11:41 PM
My final wish would be for someone but myself (which would be dead) to benefit from my death. I'd like to know that after my death perhaps people could just get along and not fight over something so trivial as religion and the fact that children go hungry everyday while CEO's get a brand new lexus.

Extremley Liberal or Extremley Liberal.

UberCoolmaster
March 20th, 2005, 11:44 PM
Have a better next life and say bye to my family.

Kylie-chan
March 21st, 2005, 12:02 AM
This is religious, but I'd like to die happily with my family surrounding me, and then go to Heaven and have a great afterlife.

Mr Cat Dog
March 21st, 2005, 12:44 AM
If I was rich, I'd like all my wuvvly money to go to a safe place... mabe charity or something.
If I'm not rich... er, I just don't want to be cremated. The thought of me being burned gives me the shivers XD

Sorye HK
March 21st, 2005, 02:28 AM
I'd like to be buried on a sunny hillside. That way my soul could watch the sky peacefully without disturbance.

Draik
March 21st, 2005, 08:44 AM
Buried on those artificial coral thingamabobbers. So later I could become sea life my lifelong dream.

DarkCharlie
March 21st, 2005, 08:52 AM
I'd wish for everyone to live in peace, never be under threat and have good schools, food and heathcare.

NiNGi
March 21st, 2005, 09:03 AM
I'd wish for one last bacon roll.... :\

Ok, maybe not... xD
If I had a last wish I'd wish to come back alive after I die!! simple as that! xP

Anacortes
March 21st, 2005, 10:20 AM
I'd like to be buried in a graveyard, just a normal graveyard. Somewhere in America. Or just throw my ashes in the river. I don't care.

Pounce
March 21st, 2005, 01:54 PM
why America...? what do you think is so special about America? ._. it's really not..

I think I would wish to die without pain too though.

MistyManiac
March 21st, 2005, 05:58 PM
When I die I don't want people to cry or be sad about it, I want them to be happy knowing I lived my life the way I intended to.

Alex_
March 21st, 2005, 05:59 PM
I would wish for my family to have a happy life.

Allstories
March 21st, 2005, 06:23 PM
I'd wish I could go around as a ghost until I got bored.

Sammi
March 22nd, 2005, 03:54 PM
I'd wish that they would not be sad when I died. Suffering and sadness is bad. ;-;

Dawson
March 22nd, 2005, 04:30 PM
I'd wish that I moved out the way of that speeding truck...XD
If I have to give a serious one then it would be to prevent the emotional suffering of my family. Aww...XD

Seto7Kaiba
March 22nd, 2005, 04:33 PM
I would wish for everyone to forget me when I die. Better then surrowness

The Fallen
March 22nd, 2005, 04:41 PM
Not to sound all Miss America and stuff here XD, but I would wish for the world to be a much better place.

oni flygon
March 22nd, 2005, 04:44 PM
I have too many wishes when I die... some just personal... ^_^

TRIFORCE89
March 22nd, 2005, 06:12 PM
If I died right now I wouldn't be able to make a wish because I'd be dead. *snicker*

If I'm going to die in a few seconds why would I waste the wish on me? I'd probably die before it came true. What a waste. I'd probably use to wish for just general betterment, wellbeing and happiness for my family and friends (probably not all, lol. But I've got people in mind :p).

No wait. Since I'd have to be alive to make the wish, and ther'd be a slight chnace it'd come true in time if it was for me...then I'd wish to stay alive.

Anacortes
March 23rd, 2005, 08:02 PM
o.0..
If my first wish could be granted I'd wish to die sooner. x.x
Most peoples' answers are mainly the same. To make the world a better place and to get a normal death..
Arn't answers original anymore? XD

Samuri Scearious
March 23rd, 2005, 08:29 PM
If I were to die, I would want to have a final snack... a lifesaver...

Xion
March 23rd, 2005, 08:46 PM
It would be to give all my stuff to the children that are sick or that have nothing.