PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone! ^^

Hollywood
March 21st, 2005, 06:35 AM
Hi everyone! I'm new here and my name is Haley, so feel free to call me by that as well as Hollywood. I liked pokemon ever since I was in second grade, which has been a long time since then. I hope to stay at these forums for a long time!

pika2000
March 21st, 2005, 06:38 AM
Hi and welcome^^
Read the rules and enjoy your time^^
PM me if you've got a question^^

corral
March 21st, 2005, 06:54 AM
hewwo have fun and try to get noticed :p

Pazuzu
March 21st, 2005, 07:29 AM
Hey yo from Scizzy XD
Welcome to PC!
Have phun posting and enjoy your stay! :D

Hollywood
March 21st, 2005, 07:31 AM
Thanks for the welcomes everybody! I alway read the rules once I join new forums. And I'll be sure to enjoy my stay!

~Dragonair~
March 21st, 2005, 07:38 AM
Hiya! Welcome to PC, I hope you'll have a good time. ^^

Asura Nirosuki
March 21st, 2005, 08:24 AM
wow that was a good apperance.Don't worry you will be notice as long you are adjative and talk to people.Well have fun here and i hope you make friends!^^

Jeremy
March 21st, 2005, 08:25 AM
Hey sweetie! ^0^ *Hugs.* Welcome to PC sweetie! ^0^ Remember to read and follow the rules, post a lot, stay long, keep it kawaii and have fun! ^0^

Hollywood
March 21st, 2005, 08:28 AM
I love kawaii things. ^_^ I didn't expect this many welcomes. In most forums I have joined, very few people welcome you. Again, thanks for the welcomes!

mvtm
March 21st, 2005, 08:52 AM
Hi and welcome Haley, have a nice stay you seen like a great newbie, and i dont doubt it , if you want to be my friend just tell . Welcome!

Porygon
March 21st, 2005, 09:00 AM
Hewwo! I am the insane one, Porygon! Wheeeee!

Hollywood
March 21st, 2005, 09:42 AM
I would love to be friends mtvm! Thanks for the welcomes to everybody that I havn't said thank you to. ^^

Anacortes
March 21st, 2005, 09:44 AM
Hello and welcome to PC. My name is Lashyina. Please respect the mods and follow the rules, and have a very pleseant stay, make lots of friends. PM me if you want to be my friend, or if you need help. Good luck, I will see you soon.

Draik
March 21st, 2005, 10:23 AM
Hello, Welcome to PC. Read the rules, posts lots, and have fun!

Hollywood
March 21st, 2005, 10:38 AM
Thanks for the welcomes. I'm going to add most of you guys when I get the chance. If you don't want me to please let me know. And please feel free to add me to your list!

Kira
March 21st, 2005, 12:53 PM
Hi! Welcome to PC! Have fun post as much as you can and join the XD fanclub XD

MegaDitto
March 21st, 2005, 12:59 PM
Hi welcome to PC and have fun amd pm me if you want to be friends.

PrinceOfDarkness
March 21st, 2005, 01:07 PM
Hi everyone! I'm new here and my name is Haley, so feel free to call me by that as well as Hollywood. I liked pokemon ever since I was in second grade, which has been a long time since then. I hope to stay at these forums for a long time!
PM me if you wanna be friends. Welcome here HollyWood.

Team Magma Girl
March 21st, 2005, 01:10 PM
Hallo! Welcome to PC
Have fun and read the rules or else..^^
Ummmmm? PM me if you want to be friends!!!!!

Hollywood
March 21st, 2005, 01:25 PM
Thanks for the welcomes again! The past few hours I was trying to form a new set. I'm out of ideas....>< Anyways see all of you around the forums!

Ryoutarou
March 21st, 2005, 01:28 PM
Hi, welcome to PC hope you like it here ^^

Sorano
March 21st, 2005, 01:35 PM
Hiya~! ^_________^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity. My name ish Karli. =3 If you have a good time, and follow all the rules, Puppy shall give you a cookie~! ^o^ If you have any questions, PM me and I'll try my best to help you. ^.~ See ya 'round!

~Karli

ravenstorture
March 21st, 2005, 07:43 PM
Welcome to PC! Read and follow the rules and have fun!

BulbasaurTrainer
March 21st, 2005, 07:49 PM
Hi and welcome to pc have fun posting and also follow the rules and if you want to be friends pm me

Tsugaru
March 21st, 2005, 08:13 PM
hi and welcome to pc hope you have a fun time,read rules and enjoy^^

UberCoolmaster
March 21st, 2005, 11:16 PM
Welcome to PC, Hollywood!!! Have fun!:P

Hollywood
March 22nd, 2005, 03:42 AM
Wow! I'm still getiing welcomes. Thanks again guys!

Houndour2005
March 22nd, 2005, 03:54 AM
Welcome to the Poke Community Hollywood!

Natsuki
March 22nd, 2005, 08:52 AM
Hi there Haley! =3 My name ish Kelsey, it's very nice to meet you. ^______^ I hope you have fun here at The PokeCommunity, be sure to follow the rules! ^o^ If you do, I shall give you some bacon. XD Well have fun, see ya 'round! ;D

~Kelsey

Lady Pearl
March 26th, 2005, 04:54 AM
Hewwo and welcome to PC, Hollywood! *pokes* You seem very active. ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Ninja Retsu
March 26th, 2005, 11:42 PM
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help,have any questions or have any problems,feel free to send private messages to me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Snivi
March 27th, 2005, 07:06 AM
Welcome to the Pokecommunity! Be sure to have fun! ^__~

Nicks
April 19th, 2005, 01:46 AM
Gday mate, Welcome to PC, follow the rules and post heaps.