View Full Version : portable music

March 21st, 2005, 12:18 PM
XD so read da title and i picked MP3 player cuz it's small and all i got besides a "lost" cd player

Mr Cat Dog
March 21st, 2005, 12:34 PM
An iPod really is an MP3 player, but meh. Yeah, I've got an iPod, as crap and as unreliable as it may be, in the 5 minutes that it does work, it plays out top quality music and stuff :P

March 22nd, 2005, 2:45 PM
Umm..mp3? Thta's the only thing I use.

March 22nd, 2005, 4:47 PM
I've got all three, I'm a little rich boy XD The one that never leaves me is the iPod.

Crimson King
March 22nd, 2005, 5:17 PM
CD Player cuz its all i got XD

Crystal Clair
March 22nd, 2005, 6:16 PM
To be honest, all I need is my DS and my SP. I listen mostly to game music.

Dark Sora
March 22nd, 2005, 6:30 PM
Like MCD said, IPods are MP3 players

Anyways, I chose MP3 players.But it all depends on what kind of MP3 player. I onl have a 128 MB MP3 player, so it's pretty suck. But it's really small. However, it only holds about 35 songs. So CD players obviously beat it. But there are better MP3 players that hold much much more.

March 22nd, 2005, 6:32 PM
OKay well to the top of stuff i ve never had a portable cd player,yep i got a bose surround system with a cd player in my house, and got some nice cd one on the car (i dont have one yet)

But i ve never had one of those, i used my friends one , i dont really like them since i dont have much cd and now a days i found it big.

So lets go on I have a Walkman MD MiniDisk player, quality is good and battery is last longers than HDD mp3 players like an I-Pod. But sadly i dont like to change Minidisk and record them

Now lets move on , i moved to the mp3 category which i find the best . By doing deep research for 1 or 2 months and talking with audiophiles , i discovered that iPod was the best solution. It looks good, its not the smallest but its small for a HDD player, since i download like 3GB montly worth on music , this is the best.

Yep i know Flash mp3 player dont work for me by the capacity.

If you want to know stuff about mp3 players just PM .