Dizzy
September 10th, 2003, 05:27 PM
Origanally from the dazzling haruka

Gr8Person62
September 10th, 2003, 11:44 PM
Dazzling? You sure?..
My school today!

......Booooooooring!

Nothing special happened. Or at least nothing worthy to put up here.. but I will talk about something school related.. Friends! Don't you just hate it when you make new friends, then your other friends come along and become better friends with that person?? Grr!! It happens to be soo many freaking times.. It makes me wanna kill my friends.. Let's see, how many firends have been "stolen" so far... *counts*.. 4 .. God, I'm so angry right now, that I'm gonna cick the Post button before I wack the keyboard of the desk ....

Catriona
September 11th, 2003, 11:26 AM
Well, my friends are just bleh anyway, they just follow me around...I WANT to be alone. O.o

22sa
September 11th, 2003, 03:13 PM
Well, my friends are just bleh anyway, they just follow me around...I WANT to be alone. O.o
Maybe they're lonely without you.;)

latiosspud
September 11th, 2003, 03:18 PM
Today for phys ed. we rockclimbed but this guy who wasn't listening (his partner wanted to go down) let go of the rope he was holding and his partner went down 18 feet into the cement floor and he had to go to the hospital in an ambulance. It was pretty funny though seeing that I was watching from way above.

22sa
September 11th, 2003, 07:41 PM
He's probably dead.:):(
Dazzling? You sure?..
My school today!

......Booooooooring!

Nothing special happened. Or at least nothing worthy to put up here.. but I will talk about something school related.. Friends! Don't you just hate it when you make new friends, then your other friends come along and become better friends with that person?? Grr!! It happens to be soo many freaking times.. It makes me wanna kill my friends.. Let's see, how many firends have been "stolen" so far... *counts*.. 4 .. God, I'm so angry right now, that I'm gonna cick the Post button before I wack the keyboard of the desk ....
Gr8Person62 you seem to be jealous lol, how about you just ignore that new friend and go back to talking to your old friend who stole your new friend so you can steal your new friend back from your new friend.;):)

Frostweaver
September 11th, 2003, 09:12 PM
school is the same as always...

Either boring classes, or interesting LA class that's so difficult... with this annoying guy (VERY annoying, not to mention being dumb and flirts with like every girl) bugging me every single class... sadly for me he switched classes around until he got the same schedule as me >_<

Catriona
September 12th, 2003, 08:39 AM
I'm in an all girls school, I don't get that problem. ._. And my friends are sort of in a group of 6, so I don't think so. =P About the rock climbing thing...I took classes for about three years, and that guy must have been phenomenally stupid. O.o

latiosspud
September 12th, 2003, 11:30 AM
I'm in an all girls school, I don't get that problem. ._. And my friends are sort of in a group of 6, so I don't think so. =P About the rock climbing thing...I took classes for about three years, and that guy must have been phenomenally stupid. O.o
Yeah I know, just today we found out that my classmate is up in heaven. His parents are suing the guy who killed him' but that shouldn't be a problem considering that his family's a millionaire.

Dizzy
September 12th, 2003, 12:28 PM
i just picked my gym classes today , theres swimming , hockey , and weight training

Junichi
September 12th, 2003, 07:39 PM
Im in special kind of school. My favorite classes are Calculus and English. Im getting better at English.

Amphie
September 12th, 2003, 09:24 PM
I like english and music the most. I like singing. But I don`t like math. I have never had head for math.

22sa
September 12th, 2003, 09:36 PM
I like Japanese the best, I'm sorta liking english as well these days and I hope to get better at it.:) I need to...

That's kind of sucks how Gr8ie's friends stole 4 new friends from him, that only happened to me once but my friend was stolen by an not-so-friendly-to-me person so it's different I guess... x_x

Gr8Person62
September 13th, 2003, 06:16 AM
It is different! ... You just wouldn't understand, until it happens to you, 4 times.
Well, I usually like to have a "Life Cleaning" sorta thing... It's where I take out all the crap from my life, and leave in the good stuff! That includes "Friends".. Some of them are just.. idiots... And all they ever do is "Pick" On me... even though it never works. I just stand there going.. "Alright... thats cool, yea. Hmm. whatever.. good for you.. carry on..".. and their laughing their hides off at the lamest jokes you'll ever here in the history of your life..

Lol, I'm also changing my lifestyle completely too... But, thats my life, so keep out!!

22sa
September 13th, 2003, 11:02 AM
It is different! ... You just wouldn't understand, until it happens to you, 4 times.
Well, I usually like to have a "Life Cleaning" sorta thing... It's where I take out all the crap from my life, and leave in the good stuff! That includes "Friends".. Some of them are just.. idiots... And all they ever do is "Pick" On me... even though it never works. I just stand there going.. "Alright... thats cool, yea. Hmm. whatever.. good for you.. carry on..".. and their laughing their hides off at the lamest jokes you'll ever here in the history of your life..

Lol, I'm also changing my lifestyle completely too... But, thats my life, so keep out!!
Fine, I'm changing my lifestyle too just not completely. O_O

I've seen that kind of stuff too, and the poor thing is I haven't exprienced the better...:(

Dizzy
September 13th, 2003, 12:35 PM
i love my school ..... i love my house , we get like negative homework

Hakudoushi-kun
September 13th, 2003, 06:38 PM
i'm in high school. who else here is in high school?

22sa
September 13th, 2003, 06:39 PM
I'm in high school too, in grade 11.:)

Miyu-chan
September 14th, 2003, 01:47 AM
I'll be in HS if I was in North America. x_x; I'm in grade 9th. XD

elekoteko
September 14th, 2003, 04:44 AM
my presentation is tuesday the 16th and i start thursday the 18th. i would like some more vacation but i also would like to see my friends. i'm in the 8th grade.

Dizzy
September 14th, 2003, 12:47 PM
im in high school , freshmen , 9th grade 3rd floor , tan house ^^

sgtpepper00987
September 14th, 2003, 01:48 PM
High schooler here. I have to say that it takes every fiber of my being not to go crazy in that place, the work load is crazy and the still expect us to try and live a life outside of school...yeah right

22sa
September 14th, 2003, 02:15 PM
High schooler here. I have to say that it takes every fiber of my being not to go crazy in that place, the work load is crazy and the still expect us to try and live a life outside of school...yeah right
I know and it is still increasing, its unhealthy fro the mind X_X;;

sgtpepper00987
September 14th, 2003, 02:20 PM
I know and it is still increasing, its unhealthy fro the mind X_X;;
Exactly, I whole heartedly agree. Every day lsat week I had 5 hours of homework and 2 hours of studying...that is killer. I wish Pre calc and chemistry did not exist.

Frostweaver
September 14th, 2003, 11:37 PM
you see i finally figured out why males have a shorter life than females... since our world is still male overpowering the female (slowly changing but still not completely balanced yet), the male are the ones who go to work while the females stay behind, and that is just our tradition and part of the old culture. From work, males get stressed and will affect their health, causing them to die at a younger age than females... (now females' life expectancy is dropping because females are slowly suffering the same stress issue)

They're evil to give us high school ppl so much hw and studying... (still has one more letter to finish writing even if it's 1 AM at night...)

Dizzy
September 15th, 2003, 01:21 PM
Heh , we dont get homework , Thats why My School has Seminar Periods , Aka the Study hall Session , Altough we can talk and have discussions , its a homework period.

Miyu-chan
September 15th, 2003, 02:22 PM
We don't have alot of homework, but we have 4 tests on different subjects everyday. x_X; *cries*

sgtpepper00987
September 15th, 2003, 04:15 PM
you see i finally figured out why males have a shorter life than females... since our world is still male overpowering the female (slowly changing but still not completely balanced yet), the male are the ones who go to work while the females stay behind, and that is just our tradition and part of the old culture. From work, males get stressed and will affect their health, causing them to die at a younger age than females... (now females' life expectancy is dropping because females are slowly suffering the same stress issue)

They're evil to give us high school ppl so much hw and studying... (still has one more letter to finish writing even if it's 1 AM at night...)
lol, I understand where you're coming from man, it makes perfect sense.

Hakudoushi-kun
September 15th, 2003, 05:48 PM
miyu-chan, when does HS start in taiwan? oh yeah, i sometimes just forget about doing hmwk when i can't concentrate that day, even though it's harder for me the next day, heh

Soph
September 15th, 2003, 06:01 PM
over here i think schools are pretty similar..i THINK. only we say year, not grade. im in grade 11, only i call it year 11. we dont have studyt hall or study period, nothing like that. i feel sorry for kids in england, they have up to grade 13 to get through. oh, and also for ausies the school year starts in february and ends in december.

Doctor Itsy
September 15th, 2003, 09:07 PM
Hehe, I would explode and scream violently at you Dizzy, but i'm holding back.

School rocks for me, my second concert is on September 25th, and I still gotta buy my uniform.

Frostweaver
September 15th, 2003, 10:29 PM
why does school sound so "enjoyable" for everyone else while i'm in a half dead state... but thank goodness my french paragraph got a 93%... my efforts are not in vain n_n

(still has my biology, LA, math and french test to be handed back... just pray that i'll do good on them)

Gr8Person62
September 16th, 2003, 01:47 AM
over here i think schools are pretty similar..i THINK. only we say year, not grade. im in grade 11, only i call it year 11. we dont have studyt hall or study period, nothing like that. i feel sorry for kids in england, they have up to grade 13 to get through. oh, and also for ausies the school year starts in february and ends in december.
Actually soph, thats just your school. We have a study hall(Similar), and VCE classes get study periods.

I'm In Ye... "Grade" 9, and I'm 14 years old.. some people find that hard to believe.. why? Just cause there are some 14 yr olds in "Grade" 7 ^_^''

Todya at school, I had to get needle! For that Maningococcal thing. I was scared! I used to be scared of needles, cause at one time in my life, this nurse dug a needle right into my bone.. I hurt like (Swear).. Well, I'm over the fear of needles now. I once again remain with a life of no fear... well, maybe Green, spiky haired aliens are an exception..

Miyu-chan
September 16th, 2003, 03:30 AM
miyu-chan, when does HS start in taiwan? oh yeah, i sometimes just forget about doing hmwk when i can't concentrate that day, even though it's harder for me the next day, heh

HS starts like Grade 10. >_> But I'm moving back to the US anyway, so I don't care. =P

elekoteko
September 16th, 2003, 04:49 AM
i've got presentation today!!! i've got 1 new guy, 1 girl was transfered, 2 ( 1 guy and 1 girl) didn't make it...
a lot of new stupid rules like when we don't have classes we can go anywhere but the main building we can't even go to the futebol camp, and stuff like that. great schedule, 1 teacher was transfered ( didn't like her much) and another traded classes (didn't like her much neither) i like all my new and old teachers. and later i'll post my schedule.

Dizzy
September 16th, 2003, 10:42 AM
Hehe, I would explode and scream violently at you Dizzy, but i'm holding back.

School rocks for me, my second concert is on September 25th, and I still gotta buy my uniform.

por que? why would would you scream violently at me?

Kairi
September 16th, 2003, 10:53 AM
Maybe because you said you don't have homework? Seems like the logical reason to me... ^_^;

Dizzy
September 16th, 2003, 10:57 AM
I see, well its the truth , thats why i waste all my time on this lovely message board ^^

Pezz
September 16th, 2003, 10:59 AM
I like my school. I really like my teachers, and it's pretty interesting. A bad thing is, since I'm at a new school I don't have many friends yet. No one really talks to me, they're all wrapped up in their own stuff. Japanese, Journalism, and English are my favorite subjects ^_^

sgtpepper00987
September 16th, 2003, 02:27 PM
HS starts like Grade 10. >_> But I'm moving back to the US anyway, so I don't care. =P
Back to the U.S.? What kind of classes do you have now?

22sa
September 17th, 2003, 07:42 PM
Heh...

Once again, I don't want to review for my Math Unit Exam X_X;; Which is tommorrow X_X;; eee

Doctor Itsy
September 17th, 2003, 07:49 PM
por que? why would would you scream violently at me?
No it's because of your constant ranting of your membership in tanhouse.

Miyu-chan
September 19th, 2003, 05:22 AM
Back to the U.S.? What kind of classes do you have now?

Now? Hmmm... Math, Chinese, English, Computer, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, History, Goverment, Music... What I hate is learning the Geography of China. It's huge! x_X;

Kairi
September 19th, 2003, 05:44 AM
Itsy, be nice. If you have to say something like that, do it kindly. We don't want to upset anyone, regardless of what you think of them. This place is 'supposed to be fun for all, if we see anything we deem spam we'll take care of it, you don't have to.

sgtpepper00987
September 19th, 2003, 11:36 AM
Now? Hmmm... Math, Chinese, English, Computer, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, History, Goverment, Music... What I hate is learning the Geography of China. It's huge! x_X;
I know, the geography of the entire world gets a little annoying.

latiosspud
September 19th, 2003, 11:42 AM
Itsy, be nice. If you have to say something like that, do it kindly. We don't want to upset anyone, regardless of what you think of them. This place is 'supposed to be fun for all, if we see anything we deem spam we'll take care of it, you don't have to.
Well she has a point. Dizzy doesn't have to keep on saying the same thing. No offence dizzy...

Dizzy
September 19th, 2003, 11:58 AM
um its not a membership though , Its for school ^^
No offense takin , i see her point.

latiosspud
September 19th, 2003, 12:40 PM
um its not a membership though , Its for school ^^
No offense takin , i see her point.
takin??? Wtfeebas are you talking about?

Dizzy
September 19th, 2003, 12:45 PM
No Offense Taken ( Takin - it sounds like it ) .

latiosspud
September 19th, 2003, 12:50 PM
No Offense Taken ( Takin - it sounds like it ) .
Oh thank goodness for a second I thought you knew my family name but with one wrong letter.

Hakudoushi-kun
September 19th, 2003, 07:24 PM
what's that supposed to mean..........

Dizzy
September 20th, 2003, 07:52 AM
Um , thats means his Last name ~ Family Name/ Last name.

Am i right Latiosspud?

Anyways, How is School Everyone?

Haruka
September 20th, 2003, 07:57 AM
My Classes: Band, Math, Science, Social Studies, anc PE. Thats basicly my schedule... unless... teh..

22sa
September 20th, 2003, 04:31 PM
I have Social Studies, Math, Physic, Japanese, and English for this term:).

Hakudoushi-kun
September 20th, 2003, 06:48 PM
you have japanese? where do you live?

22sa
September 20th, 2003, 06:56 PM
you have japanese? where do you live?
I live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Japanese is one of the optional courses offerred to students at teh school I'm currently attending;D.

Hakudoushi-kun
September 20th, 2003, 07:01 PM
you're so lucky!!!!!!!!! i live in TO but my high school doesn't have japanese

22sa
September 20th, 2003, 07:15 PM
you're so lucky!!!!!!!!! i live in TO but my high school doesn't have japanese
Ah that's sucks for you. How big is your school? My school has like 3000 kids attending it so maybe that's why:/, and we have two Japanese teachers at our school btw.

Haruka
September 20th, 2003, 07:16 PM
Lucky... my school doesn't teach anyone with japanese

22sa
September 20th, 2003, 07:19 PM
Lucky... my school doesn't teach anyone with japanese
But you are still in Junior High right? Just make sure you goto a high school that teaches Japanese, if you are interested that is.

G-LANCE
September 20th, 2003, 07:23 PM
one of my aunts is half japanese so when i go to tokyo over winter break she can be my tourguide (not that i need one, ill just be going to the pokemon center there lol)

Hakudoushi-kun
September 21st, 2003, 07:03 PM
i try to teach myself, but it's oh-so difficult.

22sa
September 21st, 2003, 07:11 PM
i try to teach myself, but it's oh-so difficult.
Being in a good, quiet, and comfortable but too comfortable because you'll fall asleep XD, environment helps.:D

Hakudoushi-kun
September 21st, 2003, 07:19 PM
*scoffs* like i'll find a quiet spot (quite impossible)

Frostweaver
September 21st, 2003, 07:47 PM
not to mention, if you want to work, work in a place where the computer is not near you.. or else you'll be tempted by the internet to hop on to PC and post, or play whatever games you got... best thing is to stay away from source of entertainment (go to the library... the quiet atmosphere MAKES you work)

22sa
September 21st, 2003, 07:49 PM
not to mention, if you want to work, work in a place where the computer is not near you.. or else you'll be tempted by the internet to hop on to PC and post, or play whatever games you got... best thing is to stay away from source of entertainment (go to the library... the quiet atmosphere MAKES you work)
I use the library. And yah, I tend to get tempted to just go online instead if I'm near a computer. ^_^;;

Miyu-chan
September 22nd, 2003, 04:08 AM
I know a *little* Japanese, but I want to know more. =( And I just found out that the HS that I'm probally going to attend doesn't have Japanese classes, only Spanish and French... But I also want to learn Spanish. XD

Dizzy
September 22nd, 2003, 11:37 AM
We only have the Romanesque Branch Languages ,

Latin , Portuguese , Spanish , Italian , French , German , and then we have Basic Languages , mandarin Chinese and Other Things like Dialect

The Way it works at My school is that you have to take
a World Language , You get Credits for it since its a credit course.

22sa
September 22nd, 2003, 06:44 PM
We only have the Romanesque Branch Languages ,

Latin , Portuguese , Spanish , Italian , French , German , and then we have Basic Languages , mandarin Chinese and Other Things like Dialect

The Way it works at My school is that you have to take
a World Language , You get Credits for it since its a credit course.
Madarin is really a course at your school? !! Ah I wish I could take Mandarin since I've forgotten most of it X_X;;

Hakudoushi-kun
September 22nd, 2003, 06:48 PM
you knew mandarin?! where is the hole these posts are coming out of

22sa
September 22nd, 2003, 06:50 PM
you knew mandarin?! where is the hole these posts are coming out of
I'm form Mainland China so yea, I once knew Mandarin...

Frostweaver
September 22nd, 2003, 06:53 PM
i come from Hong Kong myself... i still know enough Cantonese (enough to do everyday life with it except writing) and i can just listen to some mandarin... you can guess out mandarin if you know some cantonese, but for some reason it doesn't work the other way around.

22sa
September 22nd, 2003, 06:54 PM
i come from Hong Kong myself... i still know enough Cantonese (enough to do everyday life with it except writing) and i can just listen to some mandarin... you can guess out mandarin if you know some cantonese, but for some reason it doesn't work the other way around.
Catonese does seems really complicated but than again, I've never taken a course on it before:).

Hakudoushi-kun
September 22nd, 2003, 07:02 PM
i was thinking, should i learn kanji or kana?

22sa
September 22nd, 2003, 07:09 PM
i was thinking, should i learn kanji or kana?
If you mean Katakana, it's for writing English words in Japanese. Kanji is for advanced Japanese, I recommend Hiragana first which is the easiest and most used.

Miyu-chan
September 23rd, 2003, 02:48 AM
Yeah, I think it's called Hiragana... It's like the ABCs, the basics.

The easiest way to learn any language, just go to that country for 4+ years. =P That's how I learnt Chinese (Mandarin)... but if you don't practice your other language, you'll probally forget it. x_x;

22sa
September 23rd, 2003, 02:20 PM

The easiest way to learn any language, just go to that country for 4+ years. =P That's how I learnt Chinese (Mandarin)... but if you don't practice your other language, you'll probally forget it. x_x;
Yup. Same thing with other subjects in school. You will forget what you learnt last year, or last month, or even today maybe if you don't review it.:D

Frostweaver
September 23rd, 2003, 02:21 PM
most stuff from school are "useless". You'll forget it if you don't practice it, especially languages and math.

22sa
September 23rd, 2003, 02:37 PM
most stuff from school are "useless". You'll forget it if you don't practice it, especially languages and math.
True, Math especially. I'm currently taking Math 30 this semster, than Math 31 next semster so I'll be done Math before going into Grade 12. ^_^;;

Hakudoushi-kun
September 23rd, 2003, 07:05 PM

it's true. living there and socializing really does help, but if i have a head start, then it won't take 4 years. it took me 1 week to read and write english when i moved here from germany(i'm not german though).

Dizzy
September 24th, 2003, 10:50 AM
I hate my math class

its Freshman Foundations of Algebra I Standard Course.

Its a mandatory course not like Portuguese I or Spanish I

Miyu-chan
September 24th, 2003, 02:06 PM
I hate Math too. x_x And I have Math everyday! Arghhh! x_x;
BTW, Well, it took me 4 years to read, write Chinese like a normal person. XD

Frostweaver
September 24th, 2003, 02:08 PM
Well math is pretty good for me... so does Physics. You see i like the formula type of stuff, where it's either right or wrong. In the humanities it depend on the teachers... Biology is pure memorization which doesn't suit me...

Miyu-chan
September 24th, 2003, 02:13 PM
I'm the complete opposite of you, frostweaver. *_* Well, I don't like Biology much, but I do like it more then Math and Physics... My favorite is English or Chinese. *_*

Dizzy
September 24th, 2003, 03:12 PM
My system works like this

Algebra I & II < Freshmen/Sophomore
Geometry I < Sophomore/Junior
Algebra III/IV < Sophomore/Junior

Biology Lab < Freshman
Chemistry Lab < Freshman/Sophomore
Biology II/Chemistry II < Sophomore
Physics < Junior/Senior
Astronomy/Marine Studies/General Science - Senior

World History I and II - Freshman
U.S History - Sophomore
Current History - Junior/Senior

English I,II,III,IV,V - All Years

Spanish/Portuguese/French I,II - All Years
Keyboarding I , II , Concentrated - All Years

Theres much More courses but it will take me days to put it down. and I mean DAYS , since theres over 1000 courses

Frostweaver
September 24th, 2003, 04:16 PM
My system works like this

Algebra I & II < Freshmen/Sophomore
Geometry I < Sophomore/Junior
Algebra III/IV < Sophomore/Junior

Biology Lab < Freshman
Chemistry Lab < Freshman/Sophomore
Biology II/Chemistry II < Sophomore
Physics < Junior/Senior
Astronomy/Marine Studies/General Science - Senior

World History I and II - Freshman
U.S History - Sophomore
Current History - Junior/Senior

English I,II,III,IV,V - All Years

Spanish/Portuguese/French I,II - All Years
Keyboarding I , II , Concentrated - All Years

Theres much More courses but it will take me days to put it down. and I mean DAYS , since theres over 1000 courses

is it just me or is anything about your school...err... "house" rather complicated... our system is so simple.

(name of course) 10- recommanded for grade 10 students
(name of course) 20- recommanded for grade 11 students, you can take this only if you pass the lvl 10 course
(name of course) 30- recommanded for grade 12 students, you can take this only if you pass the lvl 20 course

there are a few special cases in terms of this numbering system, but those are really easy to pick up too.

22sa
September 24th, 2003, 05:29 PM
is it just me or is anything about your school...err... "house" rather complicated... our system is so simple.

(name of course) 10- recommanded for grade 10 students
(name of course) 20- recommanded for grade 11 students, you can take this only if you pass the lvl 10 course
(name of course) 30- recommanded for grade 12 students, you can take this only if you pass the lvl 20 course

there are a few special cases in terms of this numbering system, but those are really easy to pick up too.
That's because you're school requires more standrads and has less ca$h LOL

O_O;;; I spent 4 hours finishing my Math homework, and my Physics homework which is still not done, today. X_X;; Almost half that time I had to do the work on my lap because no desk was avaliable for me X_X;; Ah at least I have a good excuse to skip church which I'd rather not goto... o.o;

Kairi
September 24th, 2003, 05:31 PM
Four hours on math? What kind of math are you doing? Trigonometry? o.o;

Frostweaver
September 24th, 2003, 05:43 PM
argh... i just finished 4 hours of math myself (but it's not for school but tutor...) but during those 4 hours i am posting on PC as well ^_^;; (most likely to get lots of questions wrong then... but then again it's just tutor not the real math class)

trig is irritating! stupid cot, cosec and sec messes my life up. As if tan, sin and cos aren't enough...Arrr!!! *if that guy who invented trigonometry is still alive, i'll seriously SPAM him email*

22sa
September 24th, 2003, 05:45 PM
Four hours on math? What kind of math are you doing? Trigonometry? o.o;
Lol ... O_O;; I forgot the unit name, anyway, it's because I didn't do homeowrk for 2 days or so, and I fell behind that much X_X;; I spent about 2.5 hours on it today, the rest of the time was on old Physics homework XD;;;

latiosspud
September 24th, 2003, 05:46 PM
I just finished 2 hours of English/French homework. I have to read this book called "The Chocolate War" it's really funny :D

Frostweaver
September 24th, 2003, 05:47 PM
you're doing math 30 right? then it's probably related to either trigonometry, or even more maximus minimus junk...

it's so frustrating... i learned how to calculate maximus and minimus the hard way by hand in gr.8/9, and now with the graphing calculator all you need to do is to press a few buttons and you found the maximus minimus already... x_x

Dizzy
September 24th, 2003, 05:47 PM
Homework? Ya right , Seminar Takes care of it ^^, Also , I have Credits from this Seminar ........ ^^ its a credit course just for doing homework ^^

22sa
September 24th, 2003, 05:50 PM
argh... i just finished 4 hours of math myself (but it's not for school but tutor...) but during those 4 hours i am posting on PC as well ^_^;; (most likely to get lots of questions wrong then... but then again it's just tutor not the real math class)

trig is irritating! stupid cot, cosec and sec messes my life up. As if tan, sin and cos aren't enough...Arrr!!! *if that guy who invented trigonometry is still alive, i'll seriously SPAM him email*
Lol I don't hate doing it actually, it just gets to be quite sad after wasting/spending so much time in front of my homework.

Hakudoushi-kun
September 24th, 2003, 05:58 PM
if i don't understand it, then i just leave and do something else for awhile

22sa
September 24th, 2003, 06:07 PM
if i don't understand it, then i just leave and do something else for awhile
I didn't get parts of my Physics homework, I jsut skipped it. If I still remember by tommorrow, I'd ask the teacher for help.

Haruka
September 24th, 2003, 06:13 PM
HEHE... Back to School night is tommow.. and also in band... hmmmm. I forgot what happened in there.. oh well.. :P

22sa
September 24th, 2003, 06:20 PM
HEHE... Back to School night is tommow.. and also in band... hmmmm. I forgot what happened in there.. oh well.. :P
We had a parent-teacher night yesterday, I 100% preferred not to go though.:/:P

Hakudoushi-kun
September 24th, 2003, 06:39 PM
i never go to those anymore

22sa
September 24th, 2003, 06:42 PM
i never go to those anymore
My parents actually never been to one before, at least, i don't remember any. My mom decided to go this year but I couldn't come with her, I just douldn't accept such a deal of going there. -.-;;

Frostweaver
September 24th, 2003, 07:17 PM
my parents use to go... but now they don't go to these things anymore. However my parents still go to those parent-teacher interview after report cards...

22sa
September 24th, 2003, 07:24 PM
my parents use to go... but now they don't go to these things anymore. However my parents still go to those parent-teacher interview after report cards...
Lol, I don't even know if we have them here at Ainlay.:P

Frostweaver
September 24th, 2003, 07:41 PM
(w00t! my guess is right about you going to Harry Ainlay... no offense but i hate that school as it looks like a jail... at least OSA just looks like a house but not a jail)

hehe... now i just need to borrow a friend's Ainlay yearbook and then i can start guessing out who's 22sa ^_^

22sa
September 24th, 2003, 07:42 PM
(w00t! my guess is right about you going to Harry Ainlay... no offense but i hate that school as it looks like a jail... at least OSA just looks like a house but not a jail)

hehe... now i just need to borrow a friend's Ainlay yearbook and then i can start guessing out who's 22sa ^_^
Like you would waste your time doing such a thing?:P

Frostweaver
September 24th, 2003, 07:47 PM
certainly i have time... i need something to do when my "life" (aka my computer) is taken away from me because my parents need it for their purpose... i need something to do that's not related to computer (which i can't think of any at the moment except guessing who 22sa is in the ainlay yearbook :laugh: )

Kairi
September 24th, 2003, 07:53 PM
Lol, when you find him describe him to us, I want to know! XP

Miyu-chan
September 25th, 2003, 04:04 AM
So do I! XD *wonders what 22sa looks like*

Gr8Person62
September 25th, 2003, 11:04 AM
Well, 22sa is Chinese looking, and his 6 feet.. That should help. Look for the tall chinese guy.

I get to miss out on 1 week of school cause I'm overseas! *Points and laughs at his school* "Wait... which way is my school?"

22sa
September 25th, 2003, 02:36 PM
Well, 22sa is Chinese looking, and his 6 feet.. That should help. Look for the tall chinese guy.

I get to miss out on 1 week of school cause I'm overseas! *Points and laughs at his school* "Wait... which way is my school?"
Welcome back, took you long enough, but at least you came on.:P

Btw! What Gr8ie might not be so accurate!:P:P:P -.-;;

Haruka
September 25th, 2003, 02:40 PM
Accurate... hmmmm.. very smart then..

Welcome back 22sa!

22sa
September 25th, 2003, 02:42 PM
Accurate... hmmmm.. very smart then..

Welcome back 22sa!
:/Thanx. I got home early today but I couldn't get on PC till like 10 minutes ago.:P >_>

Dizzy
September 25th, 2003, 02:48 PM
Who wants to see a pic of my school?

22sa
September 25th, 2003, 02:52 PM
Who wants to see a pic of my school?
Ah I've seen that before, it's nice!:D

DragonTrainer
September 25th, 2003, 04:40 PM
That's too smal to tell what it is.So how was everyone's day at school?

Kairi
September 25th, 2003, 04:45 PM
If you click the small picture, it takes you to the fill size one. It's to save space when you attach pictures.

PokeTrainerCarol
September 25th, 2003, 05:00 PM
Let's seee....now I'm posting here and I certainly don't understand a single thing all of you are talking about...Math...tri what?
I'm in Elementary School! ^_^
unfortunately in 5th grade...my last year in Elementary School. I'm sure going to hate all of those Middle School
talks and guidance coming up.

If anyone finds out what 22sa looks like I also want to know!! XD in the 2002-2003 yearbook, after looking at my picture there, which was taken at the start of the year probably, I realized how much I changed during that time...I also wished I had been absent that day!!

school's okay for me but I'm finding out this is going to be like 1-2-3 grade...I'm not going to make any friends, talk ramdomly very little with anyone, and eventually get along better with the guys than the girls, and get very good grades and sometimes even above grade level. (yeah, like last year! who ever expected a 4th grader to get 6th grade math in those STUPID computers that give you a lot of work for 30 min?) ^_^
Also called be me: a total loner *shrughs*
and maybe I shall keep that up in Middle School...
that's bad right?

Haruka
September 25th, 2003, 05:08 PM
Well, I am not a loner.. it's bad to be a loner.. a loner is actally a anti-socal person. :P

Kyosuke
September 25th, 2003, 05:19 PM
It must suck to be a loner, since I moved to a new place in the summer and just started high school. Its not easy to make new friends, like in kindergarden you could easily talk to anyone. But I made a few friends in all of my classes, so I have people to have lunch with and talk to. I even got a few emails for msn.

22sa
September 25th, 2003, 05:32 PM
Well, I am not a loner.. it's bad to be a loner.. a loner is actally a anti-socal person. :P
I thought being called a loner was funny :laugh: J/K But I hardly know anyone's name.:/:P

latiosspud
September 25th, 2003, 05:36 PM
I thought being called a loner was funny :laugh: J/K But I hardly know anyone's name.:/:P
I only know most people's family names because you would need to be their friend to call them by there given name.

PokeTrainerCarol
September 25th, 2003, 05:37 PM

I know.
You know, I'm not anti-social, I just like to be alone most of the time...
It's not like I'm bad and annoying to everyone. I'm nice, just that I don't like talking too much...

yes indeed.
I wish I was still in kindergarten!
1...3...2...3...5...4...6...4...6...5...8...9...6...4...138,782,374! ^_^

Hakudoushi-kun
September 25th, 2003, 06:01 PM
yeah, that's true. it's hard parting from a place you've known for awhile

Frostweaver
September 25th, 2003, 07:24 PM
it's bad to be a loner.. a loner is actally a anti-socal person. :P

now are you insulting me there!! :laugh:

but i do accept the fact that i'm a loner, someone who's anti-social. But loners will gather around to form a group of "loners" together. The outcast will form a group for themselves... and i, am part of it.

22sa
September 25th, 2003, 07:27 PM
now are you insulting me there!! :laugh:

but i do accept the fact that i'm a loner, someone who's anti-social. But loners will gather around to form a group of "loners" together. The outcast will form a group for themselves... and i, am part of it.
So you are not a loner than, you have a social group.

Frostweaver
September 25th, 2003, 07:35 PM
exactly... there are no such things as "loners" as people who are anti-social can talk well with other anti-social people... you'll just complain about society with the other person, and eventually become friends :)

true loners are people who just don't communicate with anyone... they should really communicate with a few people as there will always be a place for him/her in the world...

22sa
September 25th, 2003, 07:37 PM
exactly... there are no such things as "loners" as people who are anti-social can talk well with other anti-social people... you'll just complain about society with the other person, and eventually become friends :)

true loners are people who just don't communicate with anyone... they should really communicate with a few people as there will always be a place for him/her in the world...
Lol I'm a true loner than.:P J/K but close enough!

Miyu-chan
September 25th, 2003, 07:52 PM
I'm a sorta anti-social person. =P I should really change that... -_-"

Frostweaver
September 25th, 2003, 07:56 PM
it's strange... there are more ppl online who say that they're anti social than ppl IRL... strange isn't it?

Soph
September 25th, 2003, 10:09 PM
whats stragne about it? im antisocial. some people use the online world cos its eisier to communicate online than IRL.

Frostweaver
September 25th, 2003, 11:41 PM
whats stragne about it? im antisocial. some people use the online world cos its eisier to communicate online than IRL.

true... but usually people will not admit that they're just antisocial IRL as easily as online... that's the strange part. The same person will say 2 different version of things depending if they're IRL or the online world...

the online world is my life :)

22sa
September 26th, 2003, 02:24 PM
Antisocial - from Dictionary.com

Shunning the society of others; not sociable.
Hostile to or disruptive of the established social order; marked by or engaging in behavior that violates accepted mores: gangs engaging in vandalism and other antisocial behavior.
Antagonistic toward or disrespectful of others; rude.

....Antisocial sounds bad LOL

Frostweaver
September 26th, 2003, 02:29 PM
Antisocial - from Dictionary.com

Shunning the society of others; not sociable.
Hostile to or disruptive of the established social order; marked by or engaging in behavior that violates accepted mores: gangs engaging in vandalism and other antisocial behavior.
Antagonistic toward or disrespectful of others; rude.

....Antisocial sounds bad LOL

well first of all

dictionary- a tool used by a group of people or a government to carry out what they want the people to believe

look up the word "freedom" in an American dictionary, a dictionary made in China and a dictionary made in the Middle East. You can find surprising results.

22sa
September 26th, 2003, 02:35 PM
well first of all

dictionary- a tool used by a group of people or a government to carry out what they want the people to believe

look up the word "freedom" in an American dictionary, a dictionary made in China and a dictionary made in the Middle East. You can find surprising results.
Well what's antisocial than?:/ I need something to base on in order to see how antisocial I am.:P

PokeTrainerCarol
September 26th, 2003, 02:37 PM
LOL...

Well I don't know...it's hard to explain in my case, I CAN socialize if I want to, I just don't so often...but hey, if everyone acts so...wild, then why should I fit in? I can get people to talk to me. I can talk about interesting and sometimes funny stuff. I'm not anti-social I'm a disturbed anti social!
j/k...I meant I'm more of someone who rathers be alone...but does enjoy company...like...
ahhhhhhhhhh...I don't know how to explain! too hard. The easiest way is to know me offline, but you wouldn't notice much difference (that is if you don't count my strange messed up speaking LOL, I'm refering to attitude) until you looked really deep in me...and no one's ever done that yet...I hope

Haruka
September 26th, 2003, 03:39 PM
Well, being antisocial is bad when you go to the business world. you have to talk to other people to complete a task or project. you know that, don't you. :P

22sa
September 26th, 2003, 03:48 PM
Well, being antisocial is bad when you go to the business world. you have to talk to other people to complete a task or project. you know that, don't you. :P
In other words, social skills are very important. I lost to many years it's not fair for me!! XD I meant I'm extremely backwards on social skills, like I keep mentioning... x_x

Haruka
September 26th, 2003, 03:51 PM
Well, talking online, you need to use social skills. Right?

PokeTrainerCarol
September 26th, 2003, 04:02 PM
You need social skill everywhere, if you didn't have any then you couldn't communicate with anyone!

shy is a different thing, Haruka. Talking in a bussiness or something is one thing I can do. I'm not shy. I just don't have the feeling of wanting the fit in SO BADLY and being popular SO BADLY. I'm perfectly fine alone, and i like it.

22sa
September 26th, 2003, 04:02 PM
Well, talking online, you need to use social skills. Right?
Depends on where and who you're talking to. IMO, usually not much.

Haruka
September 26th, 2003, 04:29 PM
Well, how can you get 1,254 posts without socializing. that doesn't make any sense.

Frostweaver
September 26th, 2003, 04:33 PM
it's because socializing online is ten times easier than socializing offline. In terms of online here in PC you already got similar interest. Secondly you can do stupid stuff that you won't do IRL because they can't bad talk you anyway. Thirdly people can't judge on appearance online. And lastly people are willing to gather here online, where in the offline world you have to "invade" a group of people, see if they accept you or not in order to become friends. Otherwise you're just a freak...

Kairi
September 26th, 2003, 05:09 PM
Although all that is true, it still takes a certain maturity to compose yourself and your words online. People have an easier time doing this online, because people can only judge them on said maturity and composition of words. As you said, they don't have to worry with appearance, ice breakers, being bullied etc.

Miyu-chan
September 26th, 2003, 05:48 PM
That's true... that sounds like we have double personalies! x_x; I mean, in RL, I would never talk like this and ramble. I'm a listener in RL. n_n;;;

latiosspud
September 26th, 2003, 05:52 PM
Yeah IRL I wouldn't swear (unless I'm really angry) but online there's no consequences that's going to affect my "real" life's reputation.

Hakudoushi-kun
September 26th, 2003, 05:53 PM
seems like that's the case with most of everyone here

22sa
September 26th, 2003, 05:58 PM
It's not because I'm bullied (I'm not bullied anyway), I'm just very uninterested (No reason), out of tune (Don't pay attention), and dumb (No social skills!). n_n;;;

Miyu-chan
September 27th, 2003, 05:56 AM
^ You're not like that online, that's for sure. x_x;;

22sa
September 27th, 2003, 04:08 PM
^ You're not like that online, that's for sure. x_x;;
...Thank you n_n;; LOL >_>;;

Haruka
September 27th, 2003, 04:09 PM
^is currently online and doesn't have a person in the avatar or sig. :(

22sa
September 27th, 2003, 04:11 PM
^is currently online and doesn't have a person in the avatar or sig. :(
Did you mistake this thread for The One Above^?

Heh there's a person in my avatar.

Luigi-San
September 27th, 2003, 04:31 PM
Today for phys ed. we rockclimbed but this guy who wasn't listening (his partner wanted to go down) let go of the rope he was holding and his partner went down 18 feet into the cement floor and he had to go to the hospital in an ambulance. It was pretty funny though seeing that I was watching from way above.

Ouch... :dead: :'( :disappoin

Probably just a severe concussion, but 18 feet? Weird... Not to mention that gym floors are usually hardwood.

Well, I heard a kid broke his arm in gym class, :dead: and my gym clothes got stolen, and 2 of my locks got stolen. AND I HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN IN SCHOOL FOR A MONTH! Oh yeah, and this boy stole my girlfriend. :pirate:

Dizzy
September 28th, 2003, 12:01 PM
That was like Last Year!

Anyways I have Examinations Next Week , Yep Tan Book , Penicils , The works

Hakudoushi-kun
September 28th, 2003, 06:59 PM
rock climbing for gym, wow

Dizzy
October 5th, 2003, 06:55 PM
i have gym tommorow , its soccer , oh how i hate it.

22sa
October 5th, 2003, 07:02 PM
i have gym tommorow , its soccer , oh how i hate it.
I have classes in thsi order tommorrow: Physics, English, Math, Social, Social. I think...

Hakudoushi-kun
October 5th, 2003, 07:21 PM
only 5 classes?...............

Haruka
October 5th, 2003, 07:22 PM
I have no school tommow... YAY!!

22sa
October 5th, 2003, 07:24 PM
only 5 classes?...............
Dude, they are 1 hour and 6 minutes long each. Heh. :P

Hakudoushi-kun
October 5th, 2003, 07:37 PM
so you have 5:30 hrs of school? lucky

latiosspud
October 6th, 2003, 02:14 AM
I have no school tommow... YAY!!
I don't have school either...I think it's some Jewish holiday and even though I'm not Jewish I profit from it.

G-LANCE
October 6th, 2003, 03:09 AM
i doubt it, you're forgetting lunch and possibly break.
we have swimming for phys. ed.
how i hate it!
i can't swim for blazikens! i liked it better when we played basketball, im good at that, swimming on the other hand...(watch out for korean student deaths on CNN tomorrow)

Miyu-chan
October 6th, 2003, 03:09 AM
I have no school on 10/10because it's independece day! For Taiwan, that is. n_n;;;

John Denver
October 6th, 2003, 12:50 PM
I have 7 classes...but tommorrow is a shortened day..WOO HOO!

yes

BOO ya!

22sa
October 6th, 2003, 04:20 PM
We have 7 minutes between class and a 50+ minutes lucnh hour. We're not lucky, that's a lot of school. :/

latiosspud
October 6th, 2003, 04:24 PM
We have 7 minutes between class and a 50+ minutes lucnh hour. We're not lucky, that's a lot of school. :/
I have ten minutes between the first and second period.

DragonTrainer
October 6th, 2003, 04:41 PM
Woah, I have 5 minutes between classes and half our lunch.

latiosspud
October 6th, 2003, 04:46 PM
Well this is how it works for me...

8:10-8:25-Homeroom
8:25-9:40-First period
9:50-11:05-Second period
11:15-12:30-Third period
12:30-1:30-Lunch hour
1:30-2:45-Fourth period
2:45-4:15 (For Monday, Wednesday, Thurday only)-Fifth period

22sa
October 6th, 2003, 04:46 PM
Woah, I have 5 minutes between classes and half our lunch.
We have 7 minutes because we need a long time to get to classes. Our school is wide, one-floored, and has very crowded hallways.

Dizzy
October 6th, 2003, 05:36 PM
I love my School So much ^^ ,I only have four classes

22sa
October 6th, 2003, 06:14 PM
I like my school too, I don't see anything bad except some of the washrooms. :/

Haruka
October 6th, 2003, 06:58 PM
My school is Fine also... :D

Well, it's a really good place to learn and stuff..

Kyosuke
October 6th, 2003, 07:08 PM
I like my school too, I always see someone new everyday since its a high school, plus food places are nearby for lunch, I never ate in the cafeteria and must have spent at least $45 on lunch alone so far, but had home brought lunch. And I only know where one bathroom is which kinda sucks....

Hakudoushi-kun
October 6th, 2003, 07:23 PM
i really don't like my school at all *misses old school*

Hazuki-san
October 6th, 2003, 08:56 PM
My school is alright. But the bathrooms are so disgusting. And my classes are so hard. *hates biology*

Miyu-chan
October 7th, 2003, 02:48 AM
I used to like biology, but when my mom bought me a English study book, I was like: x_x; All those words! T.T

baby*j
October 7th, 2003, 06:12 AM
I'm in school right now, in the computer room ... lol here are the computer rules :

No Chat Rooms!
No Porn!
No Games!
No Inappropriate Material!

Gotta love New York City schools! :P

Dizzy
October 7th, 2003, 01:15 PM
My Schedule is This

There Divided into Red Days and White Days.

|*)~-! Red Day !-~(*|

A Standard World History ( 83 Minutes ) Tan House

Locker Period ( 5 minutes )

B Biology Lab ; Standard ( 83 Minutes ) Tan Core

Locker Period and Lunch Bell ( 7 Minutes )

C Freshman Physical Education I ( 83 Minutes )

[ C Period is 113 minutes , 83 for every class and the rest is lunch period ]

D Block Keyboarding I ( 83 minutes )
Locker Period ( 10 minutes )
Dismissal - Priority Periods ( 15 minutes )
Detention ( 45 minutes )

At my school ; once again not to sound repeptitive but to start a conversation ,
Has four houses , Green Gold Tan and Blue. Each house has 3 floors , the CORE has four Floors , each house has a basement or the Study lab Floor . Each house has ITS own Cafeteria , They can fit 500 students each. There are 3 lunch shifts.

Each house has everything its color ( Green Lockers ; Green Floor ; Green Walls ; Green Doors ; Green Desks ; and Of course ; Green House Office. )

Every House has a liabrary , If you guys dont know how this system works then .... i dont know what to tell you . its rather easy.

latiosspud
October 7th, 2003, 01:27 PM
In my school we have four buildings. The M. Building is where most grade 9-11 have their classes with a few grade 7 classes. It has two floors and one basement. The L. Building is where elementry and middle school students have most of their classes. It has four floors and one basement. The S. Building is where most of the staff work although it does hold the gym, library, and this empty space where you can do your homework (or play) on your laptop during lunchtime. The building has three floors and two floors of basement. There's also a small building where all the kindergarten classes are.

Dizzy
October 7th, 2003, 01:30 PM
We have 7 buildings , but they each form one big building. Theres the Four houses , The Core that connects all of them , The Gym and Pool , and the Old Building which is two buildings , wait thats 8 , plus the Auditorium , and D block , thats 11.

but there all connected by the Core.

latiosspud
October 7th, 2003, 01:32 PM
We have 7 buildings , but they each form one big building. Theres the Four houses , The Core that connects all of them , The Gym and Pool , and the Old Building which is two buildings , wait thats 8 , plus the Auditorium , and D block , thats 11.

but there all connected by the Core.
Yeah but how many students does your school have? 1000? My school is pretty big if you consider it only has 550 students.

Miyu-chan
October 7th, 2003, 01:33 PM
My school...Hmmm...It has an elementary school in it too. >_>;;; Here's the site, click around for some pictures. ;P http://www.nmjh.tp.edu.tw/

Dizzy
October 7th, 2003, 01:37 PM
my school has almost 5000 students ( 4800 to be exact )

My house was as big as my schools gym last year.

latiosspud
October 7th, 2003, 01:38 PM
My school...Hmmm...It has an elementary school in it too. >_>;;; Here's the site, click around for some pictures. ;P http://www.nmjh.tp.edu.tw/
My school also has a site but I'm not telling anybody because one of the photos on the website has me in it. How do you expect me to read that language in your school's website?

my school has almost 5000 students ( 4800 to be exact )

My house was as big as my schools gym last year.
You're school most be squished up...

Miyu-chan
October 7th, 2003, 01:42 PM
I dunno *shrugs* Just click around for some picture, but none of them has me in them! n_n *dances*

Dizzy
October 7th, 2003, 01:43 PM
My school is so huge , i got lost the first day , i also mistake gold for tan , even though its really bright.

latiosspud
October 7th, 2003, 01:45 PM
My school is so huge , i got lost the first day , i also mistake gold for tan , even though its really bright.
My school always will have about 500 students because they have entrance exams that prevent people from bringing their school average down.

Dizzy
October 7th, 2003, 01:57 PM
We also Have entrance exams , it determines what level they put you in , they also give you an attitude questionairre so that they can determine what courses would allow you to pass with enough credits to graduate , my school trys to help us pass .

latiosspud
October 7th, 2003, 02:02 PM
We also Have entrance exams , it determines what level they put you in , they also give you an attitude questionairre so that they can determine what courses would allow you to pass with enough credits to graduate , my school trys to help us pass .
When I mean entrance exams I mean exams that determine if you are accepted or unaccepted to the school. We also have those exams that determine what level of French we go to. Ever wonder why most private schools get high academic marks than public schools? It's simple, if they see you aren't going to be able to pass they kick you off of their school, or if you don't pass the final exams they kick you out so you won't be able to ruin their school overall mark.

Dizzy
October 7th, 2003, 02:05 PM
I know , theres a private school right down my street , its in a fancy building , but i like my school .

Anyways , My school has alot of People , theres 4800 people in my school , thats alot.

latiosspud
October 7th, 2003, 04:55 PM
I just checked and I'm no longer failing in French with 65.3% (at least it's better than 44%). I wonder how high my percentage would be if I hadn't gotten a big zero on my other assignment.

22sa
October 7th, 2003, 06:39 PM
I just checked and I'm no longer failing in French with 65.3% (at least it's better than 44%). I wonder how high my percentage would be if I hadn't gotten a big zero on my other assignment.
How good are you with French orally? Heh. :P

Hakudoushi-kun
October 7th, 2003, 07:14 PM
i can talk in any accent, when i feel like it (very rare).XP

22sa
October 7th, 2003, 07:17 PM
i can talk in any accent, when i feel like it (very rare).XP
I wish I could but no, I don't practice my voice much. X_X;; :/

Kairi
October 7th, 2003, 07:18 PM
I doubt he even talks, he probably writes down on paper what he wants to say in school. ;p

Kairi
October 7th, 2003, 07:24 PM
I meant 22sa...o.o;

I really should start quoting the ones I mean to reply to. XP

22sa
October 7th, 2003, 07:25 PM
I doubt he even talks, he probably writes down on paper what he wants to say in school. ;p
The thing is I don't have anything to say. :/ :'( *Looks up*

latiosspud
October 8th, 2003, 02:08 AM
Yeah the only time I talk French is in French (obviously) and geography. I'm still trying to get a Quebecoise accent with no luck.

Miyu-chan
October 8th, 2003, 03:37 AM
My school has about 2000+ people, and that's not encluding the elementary school. XD

Dizzy
October 8th, 2003, 10:40 AM
Im going to the Dorms lol , there building 3 more floors for Dorms at my school for each house. Its going to have 37 - Singles and Doubles.

Blaziken
October 8th, 2003, 11:24 AM
Wow, dorms? You're in college?

I'm a s'more at Cedar Park High School, (a s'more is a sophomore) and I'm taking a class called IPC (Integrated Physics and Chemistry) that is my hardest class. What kinds of classes do you guys have? This is my schedule:

A-day
1 - Spanish II
2 - World History
3 - Integrated Physics & Chemistry
4 - Geometry

B-day
5 - B.E.S.T. (a behavior class)
6 - English II
7 - Art I
8 - PE

Dizzy
October 8th, 2003, 11:26 AM
im in high school , but its going to be one of those High schools where you live at * aka Harry potter *

latiosspud
October 8th, 2003, 01:30 PM
im in high school , but its going to be one of those High schools where you live at * aka Harry potter *
I use to want to go to one of those schools too because I hated my brother so much but I decided not to when I found out you had to sleep in small beds. The school I wanted to go was called Bishop University which was a middle school, high school, cegep, and university. It's an all boys boarding school a few hours away from Montreal.

Dizzy
October 8th, 2003, 01:32 PM
Mines is CO Ed , Co Ed everthing , Gym classes , the locker rooms are diviveded thoguh , .... yep everything is done with the whole school not divived by boy girl.

latiosspud
October 8th, 2003, 01:37 PM
Mines is CO Ed , Co Ed everthing , Gym classes , the locker rooms are diviveded thoguh , .... yep everything is done with the whole school not divived by boy girl.
You mean your football team is co ed too?

Dizzy
October 8th, 2003, 01:39 PM
No except Football/Field Hockey ... Everything Else is Co Ed.

latiosspud
October 8th, 2003, 01:47 PM
No except Football/Field Hockey ... Everything Else is Co Ed.
Thought so...I witnessed some games where the school just mixed them together because there wasn't enough girls to make their own team.

22sa
October 8th, 2003, 06:03 PM
I have over 5 hours of homework today -.-;;

Dizzy
October 8th, 2003, 06:06 PM
Welcome Back 22sa , It was boring without you.

5 hours , gee they didnt give you rocket sceince did they.?

22sa
October 8th, 2003, 06:09 PM
Welcome Back 22sa , It was boring without you.

5 hours , gee they didnt give you rocket sceince did they.?
Thanx

It was largely composed of very not-easy Math homework. I still have Japanese and Social homework to do and I'll never finish that huge Math booklet handed out to us so I'll leave that as it is...

latiosspud
October 9th, 2003, 01:58 PM
Yesterday a new kindergarten at my school was brought to school by his father's ferrari. I wonder why though, the kid usually gets to school in a black car with two bodyguards next to him. Just in case you're wondering, his father is the owner of this theatre company and lives in a mansion with 32 ferraris in his underground garage.

Kyosuke
October 9th, 2003, 02:03 PM
Wow, thats a lucky kid, he must get every little thing he wants.

latiosspud
October 9th, 2003, 02:06 PM
Wow, thats a lucky kid, he must get every little thing he wants.
He's a fricken five year old. What would he want, candy?

Dizzy
October 9th, 2003, 02:07 PM
lmao , and the latest toy from Kay Bee lol.

I usaully have my mom drive me to school lol......

and i have contacts

BOO YA!

Kyosuke
October 9th, 2003, 02:11 PM
My new school is 15 minutes to walk, and 3 minutes to drive, my mom or my sister drives me to school every morning....... for now.

Dizzy
October 9th, 2003, 02:12 PM
My uncle brings me to school or i can just walk....

Well where i walk to its not that far because Tan house entrance is the Shortest Distance , Green House the Farthest.

DragonTrainer
October 9th, 2003, 03:56 PM
I get droven to school everyday, my school is about 10 minutes away.

Cherrim
October 9th, 2003, 04:16 PM
*walks into topic* o_O

In the mornings, I get driven to my bus stop which is probably about a kilometre from my house. Then I have about a 45 minute bus ride to my school.

In the afternoons, we leave school, have an hour long bus ride and then I walk home. x_x It's about a 15-20 minute walk since there's lots of crosswalks that NEVER SEEM TO CHANGE TO THE WALK SIGNAL!! XD;; Sometimes I get dropped off closer to home because this guy that lives near me on my bus has a sprained ankle or something and gets to be dropped off closer. I just get off there and then it's only a 10 minute walk. ^_^

Hakudoushi-kun
October 9th, 2003, 08:18 PM
i could walk if i wanted too, but i get a car ride instead. it's a 15-20 walk from my school, 7-10 if i'm in a hurry.

baby*j
October 10th, 2003, 06:32 AM
I take the train to school - takes about 15 minutes.

My lovely, civilized school was on the news yesterday (not for the first
time either).

I think some teachers were attacked (by students). Not sure yet ... trying to
get the full story will post it later.

Miyu-chan
October 10th, 2003, 07:14 AM
I take the bus+the MRT to school, but I think I've mentioned that already. x_x; It takes 1 hour... T.T

22sa
October 10th, 2003, 03:20 PM
It takes about 40 minutes to get to school by walking, 7 minutes by car, and 15 minutes by bus. :P

latiosspud
October 10th, 2003, 03:21 PM
It takes about 20 minutes to get to school by car. I don't know the time it takes by walking and taking the bus though.

Fire Master
October 10th, 2003, 03:21 PM
It takes me 10 mintues to walk to school. 5 minutes by car and ? by bus. I don't take the bus to school.

22sa
October 10th, 2003, 03:28 PM
This year, my mom's been driving me to school every morning and I would walk home each day.

latiosspud
October 10th, 2003, 03:32 PM
This year, my mom's been driving me to school every morning and I would walk home each day.
What would you do if ,while walking home, a man tries stabbing you with a knife?

22sa
October 10th, 2003, 03:38 PM
What would you do if ,while walking home, a man tries stabbing you with a knife?
lol, I'd litsen to him of course. :P

Dizzy
October 10th, 2003, 03:41 PM
Hmm , if that was me thats wat cells are for ^_^ , id call the cops and at the same time reach for one of my paper stars in my back pocket ( yes i am an origami master ) or id poke his eyes out , Kick his n*ts and throw the knife into a field....

latiosspud
October 10th, 2003, 03:41 PM
lol, I'd litsen to him of course. :P
I like to go home the safe way because I wouldn't like to give my laptop away for some reasons.

Hmm , if that was me thats wat cells are for ^_^ , id call the cops and at the same time reach for one of my paper stars in my back pocket ( yes i am an origami master ) or id poke his eyes out , Kick his n*ts and throw the knife into a field....
Kicking him in the nuts is the girl way out...

22sa
October 10th, 2003, 04:17 PM
lol Dizzy, use your kung fu, give him the low kick! jk

DragonTrainer
October 10th, 2003, 05:06 PM
I would whup out a bicycle kick!....OK I don't knoow Karate..I would just not walk home.

Hakudoushi-kun
October 10th, 2003, 06:58 PM
i'd kick him on to the road, then wait for a truck to pass by.

Miyu-chan
October 11th, 2003, 02:06 AM

I'd run away and call the police on my cell phone. x_x;;; Nah. I'd probally run away screaming like a maniac. x_x;

G-LANCE
October 11th, 2003, 02:20 AM
that's why you travel in groups in korea, that way you make a louder noise when you scream together...lol

DragonTrainer
October 11th, 2003, 05:25 AM
Actually, what I would do to prevent this, is to not walk alone.You're much more vulnerable alone than you are in a group

Hakudoushi-kun
October 12th, 2003, 07:32 PM
i haven't fought in awhile, so i'd definitely fight *drools at the thought*(just one intsy fight)