PDA

View Full Version : Hello again PC.

Ayumi
March 22nd, 2005, 10:01 AM
Hello PC, I am Ayumi, I was here a long time ago, I once knew this place inside out, but then somethings happened, I guess you must be very careful on the net (nothing horrorific by the way, just a little deppressing) I am back now anyway, feeling extremely happy and ready for action again, see you all around as I will be having a lasting stay ^.^

EDIT: I just want to say it was nothing bad at all, I changed in a way I am greatful for ^^

mvtm
March 22nd, 2005, 10:04 AM
i ve here since 2002 , and how come i dont remember you , do you remember me?? what was your old username if i may know.

Well , i hope you enjoy , nothing of sadness , get helpful friends and welcome back ayumi!

Porygon
March 22nd, 2005, 10:06 AM
Mwar, welcome! I am Porygon the Draconic Knight!

XD Naw, I'm just nuts XD

Mwar

Natsuki
March 22nd, 2005, 10:13 AM
Welcome back to the forums Ayumi! ^^ I am afraid I don't remember you, but it's sure good to have you back at the forums. ^^ My name's Kelsey, it's very nice to meet you. ^.~ Well, the rules have changed a bit since you were last here, so be sure to check them out. ^^ Well, I'm glad to have you back, see ya 'round! =3

~Kelsey

pika2000
March 22nd, 2005, 10:15 AM
Hi and welcome^^
I hope you'll still enjoy your time here^^

Anacortes
March 22nd, 2005, 10:22 AM
Welcome back to PC, and don't leave again. Have fun I will see you around soon. ^^

Hollywood
March 22nd, 2005, 12:01 PM
Well, I wouldn't know you but welcome back! See you around.

Kira
March 22nd, 2005, 12:38 PM
Welcome back, stay as long as you can and BTW I don't remember you XD

Lady Pearl
March 26th, 2005, 04:58 AM
Hello PC, I am Ayumi, I was here a long time ago, I once knew this place inside out, but then somethings happened, I guess you must be very careful on the net (nothing horrorific by the way, just a little deppressing) I am back now anyway, feeling extremely happy and ready for action again, see you all around as I will be having a lasting stay ^.^

EDIT: I just want to say it was nothing bad at all, I changed in a way I am greatful for ^^
Hewwo and welcome to PC, Ayumi! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Alexander the great v2
March 26th, 2005, 05:01 AM
Dont know you, sorry.... Welcome back!

Ninja Retsu
March 26th, 2005, 11:32 PM

Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help,have any questions or have any problems,feel free to send private messages to me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Snivi
March 27th, 2005, 07:17 AM
Welcome to the Pokecommunity! Be sure to have fun! ^__~

Nicks
April 19th, 2005, 12:49 AM
Gday mate, My name is Nicks, But you can call me Nicks, Welcome to PC, post heaps and stay active.