PDA

View Full Version : PC Goals

Natsuki
March 22nd, 2005, 10:23 AM
I would like to know what everyone's goal on PC is. =3 It can be absolutely anything you hope to accomplish on The PokeCommunity. ^o^

Whether you hope to one day become a moderator, or get to a certain post count level, or even become the poster to post the one millionth post on PC! =D

I'll post my goal after a few members post theirs. ^^ So go on! Tell us what your goals for PC are. ^________^

~Kelsey

Mr Cat Dog
March 22nd, 2005, 10:31 AM
To become a Staff Admin, as I know I'm not going to become a rootie :P It'll probably take like 2 years (that's how long it took Andy and Erica) but I can be surprisingly patient. Wait a minute... no I can't! Ah crap... But yeah, that's my PC goal and whatnot, as I couldn't give a crap about postcount or rep or whatever.

Ryoutarou
March 22nd, 2005, 10:34 AM
I'll say what probably got me promoted to praetor XD "To make everyones time a enjoyable and peacful stay so they can have fun here." Or something like that XD

Shikon no Tama
March 22nd, 2005, 10:42 AM
I'd want to become a mod or reach 10,000 posts. Either way, they sound impossible to me. >o<

xDaRK_SuiKuNx
March 22nd, 2005, 11:05 AM
i waana hang around the moveset forum more...i'm really focused on training, but i never seem to go there. also, i want to post more poems and participate in more RPs. i need a higher post count. on all three of my usernames, i never got more than400 i think..

Natsuki
March 22nd, 2005, 11:47 AM
Well, now that there's some action in this thread...XD Well, my PC goal is to hopefully one day get to 10,000 posts! XD It would be uber cool. ^^ The most I have gotten was on my old account, Kelsey, which had around 2,000 posts. ^^

I also hope that some day I might get promoted to an S-Moddie Woddie. <3 Though I'm not sure if I can handle it yet, I'm still just a newbie mod. XD

~Kelsey

Happy Dude
March 22nd, 2005, 11:49 AM
I'd like to become a Moderator and get 10,000 posts.That's not going to happen though.

Ryoutarou
March 22nd, 2005, 11:49 AM
I was still a n00b mod when I got smodded XD Only two months I was a mod o.o; Meh...But like I said, long as people enjoy coming to PC it's all good XD

Doctor Zoidberg
March 22nd, 2005, 11:57 AM
I want to be as popular as I used to, and I want a good ol' RPG of Misadventures at Hogwarts with Karli, Raichu_Master, Skye, Andra, Me, Mew13 and I think that's it...

Natsuki
March 22nd, 2005, 11:58 AM
I suppose...but then you were/are a flamey member, so I guess anything's possible! XD *glomps Jorge*

And a note to members, please don't think your goals can't happen. =D I created this thread for everyone to share their goals and to encourage each other on reaching them. ^____^ So I don't wanna hear any more of this "It'll never happen..." jazz, OK? XD

~Kelsey

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
March 22nd, 2005, 11:58 AM
I want to be an RPing God, meaning I need to leave my mark in the RPing section. I need to leave a BIG mark to do that.

Doctor Zoidberg
March 22nd, 2005, 11:59 AM
I want to be an RPing God, meaning I need to leave my mark in the RPing section. I need to leave a BIG mark to do that.
Yeah that's also something I want to do.

Cherrim
March 22nd, 2005, 01:43 PM
o_O Heh, I guess I'd better think of a new goal. @_@ It was to get a promotion and... I did. xD;

I guess just to post a lot more and to get to know more members. o_O; I'm so anti-social. @_@;;

MegaDitto
March 22nd, 2005, 01:44 PM
I bet that 85% of the people will post here wants to be a mod.I dont really have a goal.Mabye to meet someone from PC.

Alex_
March 22nd, 2005, 01:46 PM
Get 10,000 posts,meet nice people,and im not going to lie,it would be nice to be a mod but I know its not going to happen :P

TRIFORCE89
March 22nd, 2005, 02:26 PM
To be promoted to a level high enough that I have access to all of Erica's posts. (That's mainly the reason I accepted the moderator privilege anyway. Erica access. Lol)

I guess...just being more active. I had 2000 posts in 2 months once at my first forums. I haven't even hit that mark yet, and it's been almost a year.

And possibly, actually get to know people.

Kylie-chan
March 22nd, 2005, 02:35 PM
-10K posts
-20K rep [I nearly have 15k ^0^]
-To get President or Vice-President
-To stop being spammy & saying stupid stuff
-To be PC's most loved person =3
-To get 20 referrals
-For people to think of me as a helpful person
-and just like most others... to be a mod. No more. But, despite what Kelsey-chan said... never gonna happen~

Lady Pearl
March 22nd, 2005, 02:35 PM
Pearl has pwenty of goals on Pokecommunity. ^____^ I wish to make everyone feel more comfortable and happy. I wish to be a best, big friend towards someone. And of course, I'd love to reach 10,000 posts. X3

Anacortes
March 22nd, 2005, 02:46 PM
I want to become a mod or the top poster, I guess.

Sammi
March 22nd, 2005, 03:15 PM
I'd like to be friends with more people. I would like to get to know alot of people... I'm just kinda shy so it's not working very well. ^^;

I don't care about post count, or reputation, and I don't think I'm ever gonna get modded, so it's pointless to have that as a goal xD

Lion Heart
March 22nd, 2005, 04:04 PM
I want all the negativity gone out of here, since that's not really a personal achievable goal, I wanna someday get to be mod of Strategies and Movesets :P

T3hCoM
March 22nd, 2005, 04:20 PM
These are my goals:

To become a Mod (especially if it is to Funtime in Pokeland :P ).
To have and more friends here.
To become more popular.
To have a member fanclub.

Meh...that's it. EDIT: I added another one.

Dawson
March 22nd, 2005, 04:27 PM
To overtake Eli and Jorge as PC's highest poster XD Now that's an impossible task XD
My main aim is to try to become all active in all other forums as I am in my base Forum (hence me posting here now ^^)

oni flygon
March 22nd, 2005, 04:37 PM
To make the manga forum one of the most respectable forums in PC... I'm doing a bad job at it... >< But I'm trying the best I can... ;-;

The Fallen
March 22nd, 2005, 04:38 PM
Just to have fun and share it with others.This is a great place, and I will do anything to make even greater!Plus there is praetor XD.

Crimson King
March 22nd, 2005, 05:22 PM
to have a post count higher than 1,000 xD and to make more friends o.o

Not You
March 22nd, 2005, 06:00 PM
My goal is to have less posts than any random member from the member list... Not really, I dont have any goal. Here, at least...

mvtm
March 22nd, 2005, 06:37 PM
Above all ,i want to become PC President like ,a really good one
Second ill like to be remembered to make history here
Become a staff on the board
Have my club super duper active

and have a nice time

Miyu-chan
March 22nd, 2005, 08:09 PM
-To make more friends. <<;
-Meet someone from PC @ real life...
-Get more forums to mod. >>; (I can take it! xD)
-Get premoted. xD;;; (I'm like one of the oldest mods. xD)
-Get more known?
-Post in more forums. n__n

Lion Heart
March 22nd, 2005, 08:25 PM
Oh I have another goal.

It's for everyone here to vote for Lion Heart when Round 2 of the elections come along.

I'd still like to be mod of Strategies and Movesets, but I've ruined that idea by acting like an idiot.

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
March 23rd, 2005, 02:16 PM
I have another goal:

I want to do something so stupid that I get remembered for it.

Castrainer
March 23rd, 2005, 02:17 PM
My goal is... Make the life of ya all fall is dispair~ =P [<- True reason of why I am here]
What? o_O

Dignity
March 23rd, 2005, 02:47 PM
Eesh, I really shouldn't say this.. but my goal is to become a mod.. I mean, a lot of people say that but how many would actually be efficient? *sigh* ~origin

Bay-kun
March 23rd, 2005, 03:30 PM
Well, one of my goals (More like dreams XD) like most other people is to become modness. xD My other goal would be to spread the fun I have at PC to other members; to make their time here as enjoyable as mine. ^^

Cassie-chan
March 23rd, 2005, 03:49 PM
My dream? I want to fly~!

Oh, on PC? XD I guess my dream is to be PC president...not like it'd happen~

Lust
March 23rd, 2005, 04:25 PM
I want to have a post per day average of at last 25 posts per day.

Arcanine
March 23rd, 2005, 09:46 PM
Since I am an Admin I won't be going any higher up the Staff list. XD

I guess making my 10K posts and getting 3rd or 4th on the list of top posters (I can be happy with 4th XD).

AquaBeaver
March 23rd, 2005, 09:50 PM
Mine ummm..
To get 10 000posts
Become a moderator or higher.
Be nice to everyone.

Eon-Rider
March 23rd, 2005, 09:55 PM
Being nice.
Becoming a Mod or something.

Kylie-chan
March 23rd, 2005, 11:58 PM
I want to have a post per day average of at last 25 posts per day.
Post per day is overrated and inaccurate XD;

New goals:

-To get Shannon to love the "XD" smiley
-To beat Shiney's post count
-To beat Andy's post count
-To get to 10K
-To get to 20K rep [4460 points to go or whereabouts]
-To be the most popular member on PC
-To be a mod

Lust
March 24th, 2005, 12:02 AM
I would like to be a mod of "Other Chat" or a higher staff member. Being President wouldn't be bad either.

Kylie-chan
March 24th, 2005, 11:36 PM
I suppose...but then you were/are a flamey member, so I guess anything's possible! XD *glomps Jorge*

Indeed it is ^_~ I said I'd never get modded... now I'm a mod.

And a note to members, please don't think your goals can't happen. =D I created this thread for everyone to share their goals and to encourage each other on reaching them. ^____^ So I don't wanna hear any more of this "It'll never happen..." jazz, OK? XD

And I got banned too. I know it's rare but I got modded after a ban o.o

I now have new goals:

-To do a good job modding
-To make a good impression modding
-To get promoted >) XD!

Esai
March 25th, 2005, 01:41 AM
Becoming A Mod, Helping People and actually getting around to posting in alot more forums ^^

Shadowfaith
March 25th, 2005, 01:55 AM
Well, I would like to become an RP mod, but other than that I would just like to make friends and have fun here, after all, I do come to forums because I want to talk to people that share the same interests as me.

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
March 25th, 2005, 05:57 AM
Thing that's not one of my goals:

To be a mod (it's never gonna happen and everyone knows it)

DragonTrainer
March 25th, 2005, 06:03 AM
Mine's to reach 10000 posts in less than a month, it was a challenge because I'm bored XD

Natsuki
March 25th, 2005, 07:40 AM
I would just like to make friends and have fun here, after all, I do come to forums because I want to talk to people that share the same interests as me.

Oooh, that's the same reason I decided to join up in forums. ^^ You see, where I live there's only little kids that like Pokemon. XD So by coming here and talk to a bunch of wonderful people around my age who at least know what they're talking about. XD

I'd say another goal of mine is to try and post in other sections of PC. ^^ I've been trying to post in as many places as I can without looking like a noob. XD That way I can meet many more members I haven't really met before. ^^

PS - Good luck to DT on getting to 10,000 posts in 29 days. XD *pats* :3

~Kelsey

Shadowfaith
March 25th, 2005, 07:55 AM
Oooh, that's the same reason I decided to join up in forums. ^^ You see, where I live there's only little kids that like Pokemon. XD So by coming here and talk to a bunch of wonderful people around my age who at least know what they're talking about. XD

I'd say another goal of mine is to try and post in other sections of PC. ^^ I've been trying to post in as many places as I can without looking like a noob. XD That way I can meet many more members I haven't really met before. ^^

PS - Good luck to DT on getting to 10,000 posts in 29 days. XD *pats* :3

~Kelsey
I dont even have little kids to talk to XD. They all think Pokemon is stupid ;-; None of my friends in school like it and I know they would make fun of me if I told them. So yeah, as you said, I come here because I can express myself and just talk without hiding anything. Forums must be the best invention ever...next to the internet XD.

Another goal for me now is to reach 400 posts by the end of the day. A chalenge set by Kyogre-Chan XD. I'm not a fast poster, it's taken me about a month to reach 300 XD

Mr Cat Dog
March 25th, 2005, 08:05 AM
Just post loads in the DCC or something. PiroMunkie got 1000 posts in a day by doing that XD

Shadowfaith
March 25th, 2005, 08:07 AM
Thats what I was planning on doing anyway XD, best way I can think of. But 1000 posts, wow, thats loads, never dream of getting so much in a day o.o Problem with me is that I have to get in there on a topic that interests me XD

Mr Cat Dog
March 25th, 2005, 08:14 AM
Well, this is my 85th post today (w00t - 3700 posts... that's not a weird number!). Just find a topic that interests you, and abuse it like something not right. Ack... we're getting offtopic :P

Err... another one of my goals is to erm, er, crap, I don't have one! XD

Freenaturearts
March 25th, 2005, 11:03 AM
I hope to accomplish these goals:

Becomeing moderaiter at Artist gallery with the best there Fg and moonlight.
Become Pc's most active Artist XD.
Make a Thred to be stickyed as the help for all artists, how-tos and shade tips."

I have a few more but I cant remember them at this moment XD I'll come back to it though.

DragonTrainer
March 25th, 2005, 11:10 AM
You'll think I'm on 30 pounds of sugar a day by the way I'll be posting :O