• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2005
Hey everyone, I'm new and it's nice to meet you all. Hopefully I'll have a great time here.

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
Hiya! Welcome to PC, my name is Lashyina. Follow the rules/mods, and have fun. Just feel free to PM me if you need any help or a person to talk to. Hope you have a very pleasent stay and make lots of friends. Good luck and I will see you around.

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2006
Hi and welcome to PC^^
Follow the rules and enjoy your time^^

Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2007
Welcome to PC! Read the rules, follow them, and have fun. Feel free to PM me if you want to be friends.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
Why hello there Poliwrath121. ^______^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity. ^^ The name's Kelsey, 'tis a pleasure to meet ya. ;D Well, be sure to follow the overall PC rules as well as the rules provided for each individual forum and all that jazz. ^^ But more importantly, have fun! =3 I'll see ya 'round the forums. ^_~

~Kelsey

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
Years
Poliwrath121 said:
Hey everyone, I'm new and it's nice to meet you all. Hopefully I'll have a great time here.
Hewwo and welcome to PC, Poliwrath121! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
Poliwrath121 said:
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help,have any questions or have any problems,feel free to send private messages to me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Back